She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Has Anyone Fucked Sister In Law?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #37169 at 06,Dec,09 09:43
I have a memorable experience when I fucked my wife's sister. Does anyone have similar experiences? [see my blog]

Similar topics: 1.Sex with sister in law ?   2.my sister held my cock   3.Sister In-Law   4.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   5.Sex with a sibling  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 27,Dec,21 02:58 other posts of JustWill 
I've never even met your sister in law.
By tb1 at 27,Dec,21 04:10 other posts of tb1 

By Sir-Skittles at 15,Jan,22 01:00 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By knewbi at 14,Jan,22 18:44 other posts of knewbi 
Never really had a sister-in-law worth fucking but I did fuck my mother-in-law prior to my dating her daughter. Also, as my marriage was coming to an end I started fucking the mother-in-law again for a short time...

By Italian8 at 26,Dec,21 23:18 other posts of Italian8 
My sister in law sucked my cock and let me cum in her mouth. All while my wife was making out with me ( in a bathrobe ) and I was feeling my wife's ass and tits. SO hot.
By PowerStroke0178 at 14,Jan,22 07:25 other posts of PowerStroke0178 

By #656954 at 27,Dec,21 07:33
fucked my sister in laws sister

By #316255 at 13,Sep,13 05:49
Ulissis? Ulissis? Did you leave? No comment here?
By #427539 at 14,Sep,13 04:58
Well i dated my s in law for few years before dating my wife cousin. And i had sex with her many times. Her pussy is similar to my wife pussy but her labia majora is much bigger than my wife labia but all 3 of them love anal. My motherinlaw olso i think runs in the family
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

They know abouth me fucking all 3 of them and they are ok with it. Once in a while i fuck her when she come to visit us. She is married now but she still likes me.
--------------------------------------- added after 36 minutes

My wife let me fuck her because she know we used to make love years before i fucked my wife. So its ok with her. As long we keep it discreet
By Rose at 14,Sep,13 17:20 other posts of Rose 
Why wouldn't they be ok with you fucking all 3 of them? OOOOOH, how about a family gang bang - now that sounds like fun!
By #427539 at 14,Sep,13 18:16
I have to ask my wife and see if she be interested , sound like it could be fun
By Rose at 14,Sep,13 19:46 other posts of Rose 
Just curious, do you have to find the perfect time to ask your wife this, or do you just throw it at her at the dinner table?
By #6568 at 11,Dec,21 09:08

By Lvphose at 11,Dec,21 05:13 other posts of Lvphose 
No but 3 sets of sisters

By wycowboy at 08,Dec,21 15:01 other posts of wycowboy 
Never have and never will. My SIL weighs about 90 pounds soaking wet with three bottles of pop on top and is uglier than a camels ass.

By #652979 at 07,Dec,21 20:57
My first gf had a twin sister. And we did a three-some once.
Weird thing was, they are identical twins, but her twin was an athletic, fit girl. More muscular.

By bigone21 at 14,Sep,13 20:10 other posts of bigone21 
no, i'm into guys..!
By german_guy at 07,Dec,21 18:15 other posts of german_guy 
how about a brother in law

By #652988 at 07,Dec,21 09:53
I have fucked my sister in law and my wife at the same time

By Gntlmn at 13,Sep,13 02:27 other posts of Gntlmn 
is your name joe fike?

By #3997 at 07,Dec,09 17:27
Truly blessed, i would fuck my sister in law given the chance, I have masturbated over her several times, recently while sniffing her panties
By #16930 at 26,Dec,09 17:25
Does your wife know? What would she say/think about it?
By #3997 at 09,Jun,10 19:37
My wife didnt know I sniff her sisters panties whenever i am at their house....I am not sure what she would say, she knows her sister is attractive. Her panties smell great and love the smell of her used panties, she just stayed at our house a few weeks ago and use one of our towel after her shower, I am guilty I went in after her shower and sniffed her towel that was pretty hott too!!!

By #70550 at 30,May,10 15:12
I slept with my fiance's brothers girlfriend... We were flying to australia together to meet up with our respective partners and their family for a vacation and one thing led to another and we had a really hot session.

By #43718 at 23,Feb,10 21:42
I would have like to fuck both of them...the first time I saw the younger one laying naked on the couch in my house, I almost came right then but my wife was with me....14 years old and a knock out body! The older one was quite the lady in her day and used to fuck any guy that came along
By #3997 at 23,Feb,10 22:57
she was naked in your house what she thought she was alone or something and you guys walked in on her

By #6437 at 16,Feb,10 11:44
I have fucked and sucked my brother inlaw
By spermkiss at 19,Feb,10 06:43 other posts of spermkiss 
This reminds me of what was probably the most bizarre experience I ever had. I met a guy who wanted me to go back to his place. He said he still lived with his parents but it was OK. I stayed the nite and he an I were having another session the next morning. While fellating each other his mother walked in the room. I was a bit un-nerved to say the least, but neither he nor she seemed the least bit concerned. She just said "You boys better finish up and get dressed 'cause breakfast is almost ready" and left. At the breakfast table were he and I, his mother and father and his two sisters and their husbands. From the conversation around the table, it was clear that I was not the first guy he had brought home. Furthermore, it was quite clear that he often sucked off his brothers-in-law. When his sisters were having their monthly periods or were otherwise indisposed to sexual relations with their husbands, this guy would orally service them. 'Just one big happy family.
By #3997 at 23,Feb,10 16:28
thats hott, thats a great brother in law lo l

By #3997 at 11,Feb,10 15:41
no not yet but I am wishing she would give me a chance too, I kinda flirt with her sister a little bit but not that much so my wife does notice, but I do it when i get the chance, and wishing she would give me one

By #39676 at 11,Feb,10 09:07
yes, not my wife, not married yed, but i did fuck my girlfriends younger sister, and my girlfriend watched, she knew it was my fanticy,and also her sisters. Het only concern was that i shouldn't cum in het, i should pull out, and blow my load in her face, but it felt to good, and when her sister felt me tencing up, she was holding me down, i just couldn't take it out, not that i wanted to,it was just to good, i blew my load deep into her.I told my girlfriend that i haven't cum yet,and continuid to fuck her, but my girl could see the shit running out, she was upset for about a week.I don't regret it at all, it was amazing.
By #37169 at 11,Feb,10 09:49
Real cool man - I wish my wife had watched but she'd probably have murdered me...!
By #3997 at 11,Feb,10 15:37
That is real cool, she didnt see her sister holding you down so that you couldnt pull up, and I take it you were not wearing a condom, but thats hott, that they both had the same fantasy and you got to nut in her sister, then fuck her afterward

By slipper at 12,Dec,09 05:12 other posts of slipper 
Yeah, I did yours too!

Adult Discussion Forum