Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Does anyone else have a problem with "slipping out" penetration?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #153129 at 20,Apr,11 06:06
My penis is always slipping/falling out of my gf's pussy during sex due to my smaller than average size (see below). She is not loose (nice and tight actually) but it means we can't do certain positions such as reverse cowgirl and "spoons". It's very frustrating for both of us not to mention embarrassing for me. Is this a common problem for us smaller men. This is what I have to play with: -

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Penetration Pix   2.Tehnique for anal penetration?   3.Pain in penetration after long gap   4.Would you let me blow my load in your mouth   5.Difficulty climaxing without penetration  

New Comment

Comments:
By #57759 at 28,Feb,14 19:45
u can always glue it in
By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 03:10
they could try interlocking jewellery *lix*
By hytiger at 16,Aug,15 07:27 other posts of hytiger 
Why are you responding to threads that have been dead for well over a year & the op is no longer on site???
By #485312 at 16,Aug,15 09:42
because ld rather respond on a deleted users thread than read the crap in some of the rest here...this one doesn't have any petty arguments going on in it, has some witty responses and is still a valid question, why did you respond on it???? to point out the obvious??? l know its deleted, and l don't care!!!! go tell a joke for something to do *lix*

By Jamie_Smith at 26,Feb,14 22:16 other posts of Jamie_Smith 
I have the same issue as swvsucker!!

By #294596 at 21,Feb,14 03:36
I have double-trouble. My dick is short and my wife's pussy is loose as hell. I fall out a lot.

By reichs23 at 20,Feb,14 18:29 other posts of reichs23 
I have the same problems!

By #6568 at 20,Apr,11 10:42
All good advice,....

Also, put your mind in the BASE of your penis NOT the head. Try to 'nudge' and push her pussy with the base of your shaft. Sometimes vary the action by using your hips to 'lever' her opening with the base of your shaft. Women seem to really like it and you won't slip out so much since your strokes will be shorter and more attuned to pleasuring your partner.

Adult Discussion Forum