Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Why do people stretch their assholes?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13459 at 13,Jul,09 19:32
I think a stretch asshole is ugly and seeing the internal parts externally, is just gross, geez, i saw one where i could probably park my car in. just messed up!!!

Similar topics: 1.stretch test   2.i quit this site cause of assholes then rejoined   3.lets see your assholes   4.Show your assholes!   5.Licking Assholes, man or woman.  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 26,Aug,15 15:26 other posts of routemaster 
As a connoisseur of MALE ASSES all my adult life, and a good part of my adolescence too, I LOVE seeing guys spreading their cheeks and exposing their assholes, it shows they are ready, willing and able to be fucked
By JustWill at 26,Aug,15 18:23 other posts of JustWill 
I don't think he's referring to members who share a peek of their bung-hole, routemaster. It sounds more like a comment about those pics which display the ruptured sphincter/prolapsed colon option.

By #485312 at 27,Aug,15 06:16
nothing like a good rose bud, that's a talented arse too RM *lix*

By #485312 at 26,Aug,15 11:50
you just don't appreciate great art...ld rather see a real arsehole than a page full of blurry close up cock shots any day *lix*

By #175805 at 29,Jul,11 03:07
I have to wonder if they have problems making it to the bathroom.
What is they sneeze or cough?
Do they mess themselves because they are so loose?
Do they wear a plug all the time so they don't make a mess?
I really would like to know if they do have problems to deal with.
By spermkiss at 29,Jul,11 19:04 other posts of spermkiss 
I've wondered all of these things myself. I can sort of understand why guys do it. It's the challenge of taking a huge item such as a fist or a two liter beverage bottle inside (yes, I've seen pictures of both). I think every guy who likes this sort of thing likes to think that he has the biggest ass hole. I once fisted a guy because he wanted me to. It did satisfy a certain intellectual curiousity I had about what it would be like to put my hand, wrist and most of my forearm up a guy's ass, but I didn't find it particularily erotic. While I was doing it he wanted me to keep telling him what a big ass hole he had. He was really proud of how big it was and of how much muscle control he had. After I took out my hand, I put my dick inside and he was surprisingly tight and he was a really good fuck. So I guess he had really developed the muscle control in his ass 'cause he could open it up to accommodate my arm almost to my elbow and then close it to be nice and tight around my dick.

This guy was in his twenties when I did this, but what's going to happen when he reaches middle age? Is he going to be so loose that he'll be constantly leaking in his underpants? Any fist fuckees who have reached mature years care to comment?

By #4617 at 22,Jul,09 15:57
I luv mine stretched when a cock enters me bigger than what i am used to.

Adult Discussion Forum