Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

BIG GUYS - want to swap dicks with me?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42017 at 19,Jun,11 18:05
Aren't you fed up having that huge dong getting in the way all the time and hurting the girl you love? Wouldn't you love a cute little dicklet like mine that doesn't gag or choke? C'mon, show me, big boys, and let me choose a nice big fat cock

Similar topics: 1.Wanna swap?   2.Swap bjs in wichita ks   3.Young dicks/Old dicks   4.Who likes to swap oral 69   5.Underwear Swap  

New Comment

Comments:
By WristThick at 20,Jun,11 00:01 other posts of WristThick 
shrimp, you don't have to worry about special ordering condoms, you don't have to worry about getting teeth during every blowjob, and you don't have to warm up a girl for a half hour or more so you can just squeeze inside her.

You don't have to worry that if you fuck her too hard that you'll hurt her, and you don't have to pace yourself when you're up her ass to stop yourself from damn near turning her asshole inside out. Most of these things DO suck, even though they may sound hot.

As for gagging and choking, that's awesome! Lots of spit is always good during oral. If a girl doesn't spit on it first, then she's lucky to get even a quarter of it in her mouth!

By #116569 at 19,Jun,11 23:37
hi there , like my cock?

Adult Discussion Forum