Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

why are you here?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #116779 at 21,Jun,11 19:59
When and why do you started taking pictures of your dick, and, why do you decided to post them here?

i started when i was like 16 but i lost that pictures and because i was horny. i decided to post them here because i was so horny and i wanted to show my penis to the world

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 06,Jul,11 19:56 other posts of slipper 
Everyone HAS to be somewhere!!! But, actually I love looking at genitalia and seeing all the variation. I started taking pix when I got my first digital camera years ago and have taken thousands.

By #7976 at 04,Jul,11 21:35
Because there are interesting people here once you get to know them and it's an interesting experiment in getting the sexual part of meeting someone out of the way up front. I and my wife had that belief when we met. We slept together on our first date and the sexual tension evaporated so we could get on with building a relationship. The pix are great but the conversation is better. As it's well known, the brain is the biggest sexual organ in the body. Let's use it.

By #163173 at 24,Jun,11 02:19
I got to this site like a moth to a flame! first I just like to see all the pics, then I took my own pics for my personal use, then I got a good camara got inspired by a guy who had a blog all about pics of his cock and from that day on I been taking pics of my cock like daily!
By #17000 at 03,Jul,11 16:26
Care to share that URL?
By #163173 at 03,Jul,11 18:06
can't post url here, but his blog is called otoupeirax and I also made one similar called xcaramelocrex enjoy!
By #17000 at 03,Jul,11 19:11
okay, thank you, i'll get back with you!

By WristThick at 22,Jun,11 19:13 other posts of WristThick 
When your cock is as thick as a beer bottle, you tend to want to show it off sometimes

By spermkiss at 22,Jun,11 17:19 other posts of spermkiss 
For every man in the world, his dick is his favorite toy and he likes to show it off. It's as simple as that.

By fancyabit at 22,Jun,11 02:36 other posts of fancyabit 
ever since I started posting pix on this site my sex life have upped 10 folds, and since my wife let me take pix of her and I post them on here, I'm horny all the time! I mean everyday I want sex sometimes I even wank in the tolet straight after sex!! Thanks SYD

Adult Discussion Forum