Recent Posts of member Shaved

By Shaved at 18,Jan,22 14:03
Yes I luv to get naked, in public and while driving. I find it much more exciting to leave all your clothes behind and walk very far from them. I also will put my clothes in the trunk of the car, so I’m fully committed if I’m caught. I find the excitement of doing this makes me drip cum while I’m doing this!

By Shaved at 20,Apr,21 17:52
I would luv to try it, making the female the center of attention, doing our best to give her pleasure and an experience she will never forget and want more of!!

By Shaved at 16,Feb,21 23:44
Very hot, glad I’m not alone!!

By Shaved at 15,Feb,21 20:19
Two days ago I was coming home from about an hour away. I was very horny and took off my pants and underwear. I masturbated while driving for the rest of the 45 minute drive home. I stopped at a roadside pull off after edging the whole time. My cock was well lubed the whole time and if someone saw me it was very obvious that I’ve been masturbating. At the pull off I let a few cars go by and was in the middle of nowhere. I got out of my car with my lubed cock now drooling cum. I jacked off for 2-5 minutes with no cars in sight. I had a magnificent orgasm and cum exploded in several ropes on the guard rail along the road. I stood there for another 2-3 minutes just reeling in what I just experienced. I so much wanted to have shared this moment with someone else. Well I guess this is why I’m here with all of you. I saw car lights approaching in the distance and I casually and proudly walked back to the car, still dripping cum from my now low hanging satisfied cock, still lubed well. The car passed by and I got back out and walked back proudly to the roadside guardrail I deposited my sperm on. What an exciting sight now knowing my sperm was there in plain sight for anyone to see. Driving naked or partially naked is an exciting thing I do whenever I can. Also in semi public places. Hope my experience was a good read.

By Shaved at 24,May,20 05:15
I have left my cum on a deck by a vending machine. Parking lots, sidewalks, guard rails, phone booth, rest area, and a hotel pool and hot tub. If I find a filled condom hanging to be found, I will usually cum on it too. I found a condom hanging from a nail on a post open and I was able to add my cum to the inside also, quite a bit too!!

By Shaved at 04,May,20 20:59
Luv driving and masturbating too!! Gets me so hot! Would be fun to do with someone else too

By Shaved at 04,May,20 20:57
Very nice!!

By Shaved at 01,May,20 21:28
Can't wait to cum on the beach this summer too!

By Shaved at 08,Apr,20 05:06
Luv to cum in public places, so hot!

By Shaved at 14,Mar,20 22:58
Shaved!!

By Shaved at 19,Feb,20 16:13
No I wouldn't worry it happens to me once in a while, when sexual thoughts run through my head. Like a hands free ejaculation.

By Shaved at 18,Feb,20 18:58
I got horny driving one day and this happened. Had to wear them for a while afterwards.

[deleted image]

By Shaved at 18,Feb,20 16:42
I recently was on a trip and got horny and began masturbating in the car for about 2 hours. I was in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night and saw a sign for a rest stop ahead a few miles. These rest stops had no services just a rest room. I stopped and no one was there. I took off my shirt and even locked my clothes in the trunk for more of a thrill. I parked about 50 yards from the rest room. I walked naked with a clearly glistening lubed cock hard as a rock oozing precum from the excitement. So if anyone saw me it was obvious I was masturbating. I went into the rest room took my time doing my thing and masturbating the whole time. No cars were even on the interstate except a truck every now and then. I walked around the rest area exploring when a truck pulled in. I kept my cool and was close to an old phone booth and I went in there. The male trucker got out wearing only a pair of shorts no shirt. He walked by the phone booth which had tinted windows. He went in and came back out to his truck. He got beside his truck and jacked off too and waived at me in the phone booth before he left. I stepped from the booth into the light of a street light and continued jacking off in full view of his mirror. I cummed so hard there and the trucker began to leave blowing his horn and waiving out his window at me with a thumbs up sign. I stop at that rest stop regularly now hoping to see him again. What a hot night and continued driving naked til I got close to my destination with the clothes still locked in the trunk!!

By Shaved at 14,Jan,20 05:57

By Shaved at 13,Jan,20 18:55
Wear mine while exercising, walks in the park, and on road trips without shorts. I stopped for gas and a woman in her 50's at the pump next to me kept looking at me and she said she liked to see men wearing them and I looked sexy in them. They are so much more comfortable than most anything else other than wearing nothing at all

By Shaved at 05,Dec,19 22:41
I remember my first time masturbating in public, it was such a breathtaking experience. I was in my car and got very horny and got naked from the waist down. I masturbated and edged for some time. I wanted a drink and saw a vending machine at a public Park and went to the machine. It was dark by now so I felt a bit more comfortable getting out of the car. I put my money in and was at the mercy of the slow pace of the vending machine. I was still naked from the waist down and all lubed up. My cock glistened as a few cars drove by near me. It was so exciting I began to dribble cum all over the area in front of the machine without touching my rock hard cock. I came back the next day and saw where the contents of my balls marked the walkway in front of the machine.

By Shaved at 16,Jul,19 19:59
Would luv to get stuck at a traffic light and trigger a red light challenge!

By Shaved at 14,Jul,19 03:38
I was out on this nice evening naked too. Love running errands naked in hot weather

By Shaved at 12,May,19 04:05
I luv to masturbate while driving especially now when the weather gets warm! Like doing it on long trips makes the trip seem shorter and much more exciting!! I have a pair of chap type shorts I luv to wear while car jacking!!

By Shaved at 27,Apr,19 02:22
I luv driving naked and mastubating it's such a thrill!! Would be exciting to drive naked with someone else or pull up next to someone naked too!!

By Shaved at 31,Mar,19 05:48
I do this often I find it exillerating to drive naked from the waist down and masturbate when driving. I have done this on short and long trips mostly at night but sometimes during the day. Would be fun to find someone else doing this. Have cummed hard when driving, excited just thinking about it!!

By Shaved at 09,Jul,18 08:07

By Shaved at 29,May,18 05:25