Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tagging, jacking and leaving your fun behind

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #617286 at 16,May,20 11:11
Was wondering how many guys have jacked and fun somewhere and left it behind for someone to find? Ex. ChAnging room, mirror? Any pics of something tagged?

Similar topics: 1.Jack off   2.Need help!!! I want to know how to make jacking off better   3.jacking off outside?   4.Out of curiosity...   5.Jacking off to yourself?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #516354 at 31,May,20 06:13
Years ago me and my now ex wife/Mistress went to an ordinary cinema to see a x rated movie.Half way through the film she removed her panties and ordered me on my knees and told me to lick her pussy.As I licked her pussy I noticed a guy to our right watching us with his cock out and masturbating.I mentioned it to my wife and she turned her head and watched him.As she watched him she got more and more turned on and when he shot his load she had her orgasm and squirted all over the back off the seat in front and some went on the seat she was sitting on.I cleaned her pussy and she put her panties back on and we left the cinema and caught a bus home.
We went to the top deck at the back and she ordered me to pull my jeans and underwear down and to masturbate(this was before ctv was put on buses).As I was masturbating people were getting on the bus and sitting not far from us.This made it more exciting for me and I shot a big load over the back of the seat in front of me.As the cum started dripping down the back of the seat onto the floor she ordered me to lick my cum off the seat.I had got about half of it when our stop was next.As a punishment for not getting it all I received a good slippering when we got home.

By Shaved at 24,May,20 05:15 other posts of Shaved 
I have left my cum on a deck by a vending machine. Parking lots, sidewalks, guard rails, phone booth, rest area, and a hotel pool and hot tub. If I find a filled condom hanging to be found, I will usually cum on it too. I found a condom hanging from a nail on a post open and I was able to add my cum to the inside also, quite a bit too!!
By wycowboy at 24,May,20 12:42 other posts of wycowboy 
I like to leave a load of cum in many of the same kinds of places. Any place that it may be found is fair game.

By wycowboy at 20,May,20 12:52 other posts of wycowboy 
My wife and I had decided to go camping on our anniversary so a month prior I went up to a campground near our home to check it out and see how good it was. I was horny so I pulled my cock out while driving up there and was jacking it. When I got to the campground I drove around and looked at a couple of the spots. The last one I walked over and blew my load all over the wood picnic table there and left it. When we went up for our trip I chose that same spot. There was no evidence left of my load so I arranged to fuck my wife there that night and blew another load on it.

By Blade at 17,May,20 02:00 other posts of Blade 
I love shooting my cum in public places. Good timing because just today, I was on bike ride, and stopped at park type area. sat at one of those metal picnic tables with the holes throughout it. I was pulling on my dick, and when a couple went by and I think the guy saw my dickhead sticking out my pant leg, as he kept looking back at me, I got fully hard. I turned to straddle the seat and shot my cum down the seat bench & over the end. then dropped my dick to let it keep spilling out over and thru the holes.

I love shooting my cum in parking lots, changing rooms, movie theaters, and even more crazy places while on vacation. stayed at disney, and shot my cum over 2nd floor railing onto sidewalk below so I could hear it splat. did that one time and seconds later a group of adults walked out on that sidewalk as it went under my room towards pool.

I cum a lot, so it's so risky for me. in hotel hottub. I came twice. my cum was swirling around in hot tub when jets stopped. I freaked. I just made sure jets were always on until I left. people in and out. young adults dunking each other spitting out water. Wow, I'm clean so no issues, but wow.

By #582040 at 16,May,20 18:01
Changing room mirrors and doorknob. At a park I always leave a nice load of cum for the next visitor. I once kept watch on a female neighbors apt. I tagged the entire place and all of her personal items, including some in her fridge. She had gone away and didnt leave any worn panties for me to enjoy, so I did her apt. Hope she enjoyed.

By #617286 at 16,May,20 11:32
I have tagged a wall in restroom, mirror in hotel,and tree in the woods. oh, and wife's ass, stomach, back...

Adult Discussion Forum