Recent Posts of member cricrilover

By cricrilover at 31,Dec,23 15:32
I like the cocks of uncircumcised black guys with very pink glans, as well as those of mixed race and uncircumcised Latino guys too

By cricrilover at 30,Dec,23 09:27
I had myself circumcised in 2012 out of personal desire and after years of being unable to do so due to marital reasons, but as soon as it was possible I went to see the urologist to ask him to cut everything very short. I had a long, tight foreskin and I really don't regret it, especially since I have since undergone a subincision meatotomy.
Get circumcised, don't wait any longer and you will see that you will not regret it. If you need help or advice, don't hesitate to ask me by private message.
Very happy new year 2024 and a beautiful circumcision as a project

By cricrilover at 07,Oct,22 11:55
My penis will be cut off first, and my balls will be cut off later... having balls orphaned from their tail...

By cricrilover at 06,Oct,22 13:36
Yes, that's my end goal in a few years, to do it very gradually

By cricrilover at 09,Feb,19 12:28
Before being circumcised, my brake was often torn when a guy retracted my foreskin tight to the maximum. It was bleeding but nothing serious.
My glans too is often hurt, when a guy jerked me very hard rubbing very hard my galns in his hand as to file. Very often it tears the skin of the crown of my glans ....