Recent Posts of member royal

Topics:

need to be circumcised 30,Dec,23 09:05
modding another mans meat 03,Jan,22 04:24
Can you reverse a sub cock 28,Oct,21 05:22
who would circ my cock? 30,Sep,20 05:37

By royal at 30,Dec,23 09:34
very much admire you sharing and encouragement! ive been shy seeking a urologist with having a subincision myself however I would hope that they would assist in opening up my cock. id love to keep chatting

By royal at 01,Apr,22 03:41
id rather get ball and cock busted over my cock sucked - it truly gets me hard... the harder the better however its semi difficult to always find another guy into busting your nuts hard enough for pure pleasure.

love when you can pass the pain into pure pleasure !

By royal at 18,Jan,22 15:02
Would enjoy having more modded cock lads on here, enjoy the rarity but having and looking at other modded penis is amazing ! It’s so hot to visualize other cocks opened up… I prefer meato, glans split, or anything that involves slicing a mans meat

By royal at 28,Oct,21 09:20
It’s like contemplating circumcising, I’m curious. But alas I just did some more splitting of my shaft and it looks so good

By royal at 09,Feb,21 05:14
i very much enjoy to modify my meat. ive worked on my meato for years and have just started a dorsal slit to expose my glands below my long foreskin..i enjoy performing this personally and showing my progress online. it turns me on looking at my modified cock, I just need to control my urges to go to far. great topic xx

By royal at 08,Nov,20 16:08
you need to do this! its the best feeling and its so unreal slicing your cock - id love to see pics of this

By royal at 08,Nov,20 15:45
id enjoy my cock stitched up, all of my shaft skin so that my knob only shows..that would feel and look amazing, Into destroying my cock

By royal at 09,Aug,20 18:17
I love your dick! i want to be tightly circumcised to reduce a few inches off my shaft. Ideally just my balls and glans would be showing !

By royal at 26,Jul,20 11:50
I have to expose my cock head and gaping urethra so that I dont spray everywhere, I enjoy the smell and my moist glans exposed while i piss

By royal at 26,Jul,20 11:31
yes balls are for being tormented and kicked - they should always be swollen and bruised !

By royal at 06,Jul,20 05:43
I've ruined my cock in which I very much enjoy having my balls busted and kicked, the harder the better. Not many guys can take pain to their balls which turns me on - I'm into being dragged around on the floor from my balls... but mostly I need to be kicked and ravaged while my arms are tied and I take the busts. Extreme CBT !!

By royal at 11,Apr,20 10:06
IMG_4389.JPG

By royal at 17,Mar,20 07:04
thats the most amazing look - if i were circ id want a really tight one with no shaft as you mentioned . go for it!

By royal at 31,Dec,19 23:02
Being tied down onto a log blindfolded with my cock hard af and then let several men kick my huge balls until they shrivel and turn purple or black and at the same instance piss all over me !