Recent Posts of member Lovespie

By Lovespie at 26,Mar,23 17:51
You are just guessing, ineffective.. like throwing word vomit at the wall to see what sticks. Did you not learn anything from your psych professor?

By Lovespie at 26,Mar,23 03:50
Remember I’m old.. sticks and stones generation

By Lovespie at 24,Mar,23 16:56
I usually send them to them privately first

By Lovespie at 24,Mar,23 16:24
Let’s review, some time ago the beast had a blog complaining about someone wanting her to smile in her pictures. I made a smart ass comment and I paraphrase… it was boring that she did not do naked backflips or cartwheels on her page. Apparently she took offense to that and it all went downhill from there. She wanted her pictures off my page and I removed them, she found some I missed and I removed them. She has since bombarded my page with gifts and comments… does not bother me it’s all inconsequential. I have not attacked her called her name or insulted her. Clearly she seeks revenge.
Clearly I am not the only person who makes tributes on this site. If anyone asked me to remove pics I do and have.

By Lovespie at 18,Feb,23 22:48
Yes freezing ass cold unfortunately requires a lot more clothes

By Lovespie at 18,Feb,23 22:45
If a bad girl is a woman who likes sex more than me.. then yes I love bad girls

By Lovespie at 18,Feb,23 18:18
I think I was 13 or 14 , the older neighbor girl and her friends thought it was fun to hold me down and make my cock hard. They would pull my pants off just to see my cock, watch me pee, stand in front of them and stroke myself. Definitely started the fascination

By Lovespie at 18,Feb,23 17:35
So many! Lol one of my favorites, HR required everyone to attend sensitivity training. Sat in the back row with my coworker, she is crazy too. When they turned the lights down for the presentation I pulled my cock out under the desk got so hard from the excitement of all those people sitting around me. My friend sitting next to me noticed I was up to something. Reached under the desk and finds my cock… writes, omg lol, on a piece of paper, she slips her hand down the front of her pants now I am really turned on and we both enjoyed sensitivity training

By Lovespie at 26,Apr,22 17:54
Michigan here… only 44 today ridiculous!!!

By Lovespie at 26,Apr,22 17:46
I would prefer you suck me, ride me and then suck me off

By Lovespie at 28,Nov,21 21:07
Just never got caught

By Lovespie at 25,Nov,21 09:52
When I was a teenager had two buddies we did all kinds of stupid things. One day at my buddies house the three of us decided we needed to see who could shoot their cum the furthest. So the 3 of us are standing there with hardons pulling on our cocks and his stepmom walks in just as I was starting to spurt cum.. no hiding that lol.. she freaked out yelling at us to get out of her house

By Lovespie at 13,May,21 13:11
Amazing sexy woman!! Very kind and obviously giving!! Would love to slide my cock in and out of her pussy slowly all day