pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 20,May,18 22:36  other posts of bella!
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

Similar topics: 1.Food stuff   2.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   3.A Forum Topic   4.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker at 29,May,24 12:23 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The weirdest things about English
only registered users can see external links

0:00 Introduction
0:17 1 - Weird noises
2:46 2 - Odd questions
4:48 3 - Meaningless do
6:05 4 - Phrasal verbs
9:16 5 - Why no genders?
12:13 6 - Pronouns
14:06 7 - Silly spelling
15:43 8 - Tenses
17:45 9 - Articles
19:37 10 - Things English doesn't have
By phart at 29,May,24 12:39 other posts of phart 
That guy needs to mow and trim his lawn.looks like hell
By Ananas2xLekker at 29,May,24 15:22 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That's obviously a park. People are walking by in the background.
By phart at 29,May,24 18:41 other posts of phart 
Well it that's the case,the parks and rec department is mighty slack on the job, snakes and things can hide in that tall grass and pose a danger to the people.

By bella! at 29,May,24 16:22 other posts of bella! 
I didn't find the lawn to be distracting, but his teeth sure were.
By Ananas2xLekker at 29,May,24 16:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
I noticed. They are not very even in color.

By phart at 29,May,24 18:42 other posts of phart 
Well I just notice things like that. I guess I am weird.
I mean, part of this video, it appears he is broadcasting from the edge of a briar patch. not even maintained at all.

By bella! at 29,May,24 16:22 other posts of bella! 
English isn't weird to me because it's the language that I learned to speak from birth and was taught. You, as someone who most likely learned to speak Dutch from birth, do you find the English language to be "weird"?
By Ananas2xLekker at 29,May,24 16:48 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
English speakers trying to learn Dutch tell me Dutch is weird in many ways too. Their problems and learning other languages myself made me realize the weirdness of my own language. It's a very versatile language though. Comedians use the versatility a lot. One once made jokes about how we can invent completely new words, that Dutch people understand by instinct, which he demonstrated with the new word 'fliepeltje'.
We do actually constantly add new words that get added to the dictionaries. About 2500 words per year, which is a lot for such a small language (about 24 million people).

I recognized the points he was making, and probably had problems once with them,
but English was much more easy to learn than German and French. I still have some issues with the 'Phrasal verbs' sometimes, but I don't consider them weird.
By bella! at 29,May,24 17:27 other posts of bella! 
Are there oxymorons in the Dutch language ie "bittersweet"?

By bella! at 29,May,24 17:41 other posts of bella! 
I Google'd fliepeltje and understand it means "flip-flop" however I wish I was able to hear the word spoken.

By dgraff at 24,May,24 09:26 other posts of dgraff 
I still can’t believe that after all the preaching candy did about women’s rights and her liberal views and yet her beloved husband is on the dade county florida predator list what a bunch of shit
By _AxCx_ at 24,May,24 11:49 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I don’t know how any woman can stay with someone like that. Guess that explains why she wasn’t baking cookies and knitting sweaters like other grandma’s. Pieces of shit.
By dgraff at 24,May,24 12:06 other posts of dgraff 
Yep absolutely instead they come to a sex site and show the world their shriveled up 80 year old parts that should not be seen anymore
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Now you made me hungry for baked goods I will have to get on Marcy about that

By phart at 24,May,24 13:24 other posts of phart 
just curious, please don't flame me for asking,
but is there any potential of Identity theft here? what better way to ruin someone than to show them to be a predator?
By dgraff at 24,May,24 14:47 other posts of dgraff 
I don’t see how her dumbness supplied us their full names and bam if you look up chuckles full name on the Dade County predators website their it is i seen it myself with my own two eyes with a picture of him
By phart at 24,May,24 15:31 other posts of phart 
yea,well, I just thought i would ask, id theft is real.

By bella! at 24,May,24 15:44 other posts of bella! 
Identity theft could certainly ruin one's life when the "theft" is for nefarious reasons HOWEVER the mind of a sexual predator was already "ruined" when they chose to engage perverse criminal acts. Why even be concerned about the predator? In probably most circumstances, it was the predator who forever ruined their victim.
By dgraff at 24,May,24 15:54 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely bella I live with it every day Marcy’s x repeatedly raped Marcy’s daughter Kayla as a child and the poor girl is 23 and still has nightmares and trust issues with men she trusts me and feels safe living in my home
By phart at 24,May,24 17:11 other posts of phart 
Please understand I agree 100% with you all on this,terriable thing and terriable people doing it,
, I just wanted to mention it because it would in theory be possible to disclose information in a way to set up a person falsely.
By bella! at 24,May,24 19:07 other posts of bella! 
What have I missed? What picture are you attempting to paint?

In my world anyone can say anything but are they able to back it up with proof/facts? In my opinion, it wasn't just someone slandering someone...... Unless the particular website made an egregious error, charges look "official" to me.
By phart at 24,May,24 21:21 other posts of phart 
well,i was not here when alot of this info first came along and i just got to thinking , you know if someone hated someone bad enough, they could slander them like this.
but just don't pay me no mind,i should not have said anything.
By bella! at 25,May,24 00:10 other posts of bella! 
phart, I'm not sure I understand any bearing on whether you were online or not has to do with anything. It is what it is and that's that. There were no lies told, nothing was exaggerated". Be happy that someone thought enough of you to gift you 450 points.
By phart at 25,May,24 15:00 other posts of phart 
cat left points then kitkat left points. I honestly have no idea why. I didn't think she would wiz on me if i was on fire
By dgraff at 25,May,24 16:58 other posts of dgraff 

By dgraff at 24,May,24 19:44 other posts of dgraff 
I understand completely and I know it happens with credit cards but I can’t see how it could happen in a **** case because once they pick the guy up the victim has to point them out
By _AxCx_ at 26,May,24 16:15 other posts of _AxCx_ 
You can visit the state official site: only registered users can see external links. Search the name and boom he comes up with his offense. No identity theft there. You can also google the official offender registry for any state and search your area. These are government websites so doubt that things like that can be faked or made up.
By dgraff at 26,May,24 16:20 other posts of dgraff 
I agree 100 percent and I seen it with my own 2 eyes it’s him without a shadow of a doubt
By Cody8789 at 27,May,24 00:26 other posts of Cody8789 
Was it with a boy or girl
By bella! at 27,May,24 04:38 other posts of bella! 
Just a question; does it really matter whether the victim(s) are male or female? I'm just trying to understand your point of view.

By dgraff at 27,May,24 10:14 other posts of dgraff 
The info doesn’t tell us that much detail i guess to protect the victim what i wonder is was it a family member 95 percent of the time the victim knows the attacker well
By bella! at 27,May,24 13:19 other posts of bella! 
To protect the victim(s), ABSOLUTELY!

By phart at 27,May,24 02:14 other posts of phart 
thanks,you mentioned this in a pm a while back.
I just had a brain fart that maybe it was id theft but it was not.
Please disregard my questions in regards to that.

By Sir-Skittles at 27,May,24 21:07 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
She comes from a family of known scummy cunts!

Worth mentioning, that AnusLicker voted to allow predators on sex sites in Pitbull's poll...
By dgraff at 27,May,24 21:10 other posts of dgraff 
That stupid cunt I haven’t seen him around lately

By dgraff at 25,May,24 11:07 other posts of dgraff 
Goooood morning everyone the sun is shining the birds are chirping i have my racks of ribs out defrosting and then in to the smoker they go after I season them of course
By bella! at 25,May,24 14:32 other posts of bella! 
If you are inviting us out for a "picnic", you need to give us more than a 6 hour notice!
By dgraff at 25,May,24 16:57 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah for sure

By phart at 11,May,24 18:25 other posts of phart 
Was Cat actually living in Michigan?
Strange the timing,
By bella! at 11,May,24 18:54 other posts of bella! 
phart, I was just going to post the same thing.

By bella! at 11,May,24 18:57 other posts of bella! 
By the way, I see you are missing her, too!
By dgraff at 11,May,24 22:37 other posts of dgraff 
It’s very quiet here with out her or is it the calm before the storm perhaps 🤔
By bella! at 11,May,24 22:47 other posts of bella! 
Yep, it's quiet and admit it, you miss her. I know you liked to spar with her and you're smart enough to know she's either quietly returned OR is just online reading any and all comments.
By dgraff at 11,May,24 22:52 other posts of dgraff 
The poor old girl should have never told me she was democrat i would have looked right past her she tried so hard to be like her fat sister lixsipsucket
By bella! at 12,May,24 02:01 other posts of bella! 
But what I'm really saying is I believe you miss the chaos that she created and that you enjoyed messing with her. I'm not suggesting that you are sorry for anything you said, just that I think you miss being able to disagree with her.
By dgraff at 12,May,24 11:35 other posts of dgraff 
Oh absolutely and she was easy to get wound up yes I do miss messing with her in a way I kinda miss lard ass in the same way
By bella! at 12,May,24 12:10 other posts of bella! 
WISH CAT A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
By Sir-Skittles at 12,May,24 18:59 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By Sir-Skittles at 12,May,24 19:44 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Of course that bitch is here- lurking. But she cannot come out of the shadows

By phart at 12,May,24 00:53 other posts of phart 
eh, not really.can't understand why anyone would want to set them selves up to catch so much flak ,so out of kilter with everyone else and thought we were the 1's that were fucked up.
By bella! at 12,May,24 02:21 other posts of bella! 
I hear what you're saying and I agree to a point. The only reason she caught flack or was out of kilter was apparently because there were not many liberal minded posters in the Forum OR the liberal thinking members were too busy posting pics of their dick or pussy OR the liberal thinking members weren't able to articulate their thoughts/copy and paste as well as CAT. Occasionally Gntlmn would jump in and refer to Trump as being "Putin's diarrhea-drinking" fill in the blank......
By _AxCx_ at 12,May,24 12:34 other posts of _AxCx_ 
She caught flack because she was an insufferable bitch. Saying one misses her would be like one says they miss explosive diarrhea or anal warts.
By phart at 12,May,24 12:42 other posts of phart 
I can take a pill for the diarrhea at least,it is the lesser of the 3 evils mentioned. shits, warts or cat
By _AxCx_ at 12,May,24 12:45 other posts of _AxCx_ 
😂

By Sir-Skittles at 12,May,24 21:12 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Cat had a tempestuous rapport with anyone that did not buy into her liberal views.

She also argued points that were well outside her scope of expertise... given her limited education and comprehension skills.

How are we to take her serious when she talks about the economy? She literally admitted in forum she could not get 10% of 100 calculated.

She is a muppet and knows very little about anything.

By bella! at 12,May,24 21:34 other posts of bella! 
Gntlmn professes to miss CAT, read it ans weep!

/blogs/57302.html

And in true CAT form, this was posted on Gntlmn's wall;

anonymous wrote (12,May,24 08:34):
I like your response to Bella! on your blog. CAT
By Sir-Skittles at 13,May,24 11:56 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
gntlmn You are an old rat- Posting twenty year old pics-

And like a true lib- you go right to the racist, nazi name calling. VERY sophisticated!

Maybe you should delete and join Saggy on the sidelines!

Stupid cunt!

By _AxCx_ at 12,May,24 12:33 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Nah, the listed age is 34 need to triple it to be her.

By bella! at 22,May,24 07:30 other posts of bella! 
I found this body cam video of the "Roof Ninja" who had been living inside a sign atop a grocery store in Michigan.

By phart at 22,May,24 11:02 other posts of phart 
By bella! at 22,May,24 14:18 other posts of bella! 
Your article appears to include the same video that I have attached.
By phart at 22,May,24 22:26 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 22,May,24 12:57 other posts of bella! 
Walmart has a dress code policy for shoppers?

By Sir-Skittles at 22,May,24 21:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Stained wife beater for the men and sundress that does not cover the rolls and beer belly for the ladies?

Footwear encourage but not required

By phart at 20,May,24 04:34 other posts of phart 
here's the kind of shit we need to be concerned about.

By Cody8789 at 20,May,24 04:40 other posts of Cody8789 
I think those attacks will probably be cyber attacks, I don’t think any nation would be so stupid as to attack the American people who own more weapons then every nation put together or a missle attack would be there death sentence.
By phart at 20,May,24 12:02 other posts of phart 
thank you for reminding people of 1 of many reasons for the Second Amendment.
By Cody8789 at 20,May,24 22:10 other posts of Cody8789 
I own I think about 40 guns, and they never left my house, I don’t have the need to carry… yet
By dgraff at 21,May,24 21:49 other posts of dgraff 
I wear hand guns like jewelry there nice and clean and shiny to me they are eye candy

By bella! at 20,May,24 21:34 other posts of bella! 
Where I live, we don't have "speciality" stores such as a bakery, produce or butcher shops so it involves traveling. There's a small market that I do business that has a great meat counter, limited produce and canned goods but a decent selection of beer and wine. I went there today to place an order for next week, Memorial Day weekend. They are advertising "filet mignon burgers". I left wondering why anyone would want their filet ground and formed into a burger? Is this something unique to the area that I live in OR has anyone else heard of a filet mignon burger?
By dgraff at 20,May,24 21:44 other posts of dgraff 
That’s going to be one tasty burger for sure i don’t even use regular hamburger to cook with i always buy ground sirloin to make spaghetti or anything involving burger

That’s going to be a 20 dollar burger 🍔
By bella! at 20,May,24 22:40 other posts of bella! 
I Google'd the price per pound of a filet mignon and this is what I found.

SOURCE PRICE PER LB
Direct from Farmer $20 to $25 per lb
Grocery Store $30 to $40 per lb
Local Butcher $28 to $45 per lb
Restaurant or Steakhouse. $65 to $120 per lb

Now if I'm buying from a local butcher or grocery store, I'm apt to pay anywhere from $28.00 to $45.00 per lb. A filet is the Rolls-Royce of beef now why in the world would I have it ground up?
By Sir-Skittles at 21,May,24 10:28 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Wolfgang's NYC in midtown East:

$75.00 for a filet mignon steak- sides extra. 12oz

Sides around $22.00 and up.
By bella! at 21,May,24 11:55 other posts of bella! 
So why would anyone who can afford to eat and enjoys eating a filet mignon want their filet ground and in the form of a hamburger?

By bella! at 20,May,24 22:49 other posts of bella! 
And with respect to your speculating it being a $20.00 burger, you're a bit high if you were to grill it at home. Based on what Google shows the cost of a 4oz burger (aka a quarter pounder) the actual cost for you to buy and prepare would be from $7.00 to $12.00 for that 4oz burger.
By dgraff at 20,May,24 23:35 other posts of dgraff 
I like a double quarter pounder with cheese so that would be 14.00 to 24.00 dollars
By bella! at 21,May,24 02:51 other posts of bella! 
And that's only the cost of the meat and if you cooked it yourself!
By dgraff at 21,May,24 10:06 other posts of dgraff 
We must thank Joe Biden every thing has doubled and tripled under his leadership
By bella! at 21,May,24 10:14 other posts of bella! 
Why only thank the President? Why not thank all the liberal politicians!?
By dgraff at 21,May,24 10:15 other posts of dgraff 
Good idea and thank the people that voted for them
By Sir-Skittles at 21,May,24 10:26 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Anything that idiot Biden touches goes to shit.

Americas's worst enemy: the single issue voter!
By dgraff at 21,May,24 12:21 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely

By _AxCx_ at 21,May,24 13:12 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Oh I thank them on my way to work with a string of profanities.

By bella! at 20,May,24 23:04 other posts of bella! 
Stuff, like sevices such as wireless phone plans, cable/dish, subscriptions for the "premium" programming on ABC, NBC and CBS, now add OnStar, make me crazy!

I received notification that it's time to renew OnStar for my Cadillac. OnStar expired last month for my Buick and I negotiated a price PLUS an additional month at no charge for a total cost of approximately $200.00 per year. So I receive the cost of renewal for the Cadillac and it's $290.00 per year, no "free" month. Why do these services always seem to require a phone call with the threat of cancelation? OnStar sold me the same service that the Buick has for the same price!
By phart at 21,May,24 12:58 other posts of phart 
even if you don't pay for it, onstar operators will come on and scare the hell out of you sometimes. A freind has it on his pickup and he never bought the service. He was towing his camper in the mountains, a tense situation that requires your upmost attention and suddenly a voice out of nowwhere " Hello, how are you this afternoon? we are running a special on our onstar plans , would you be interested ?". At that time he was about 84 years old and in good health,but it still about caused a accident as he never plays a radio or has any noise in his truck when he drove.

By _AxCx_ at 21,May,24 00:05 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I’ll never understand why people blacklist you for no reason. This week alone I’ve been blacklisted by 4 people I’ve never interacted with or have any idea who they are.
By Cody8789 at 21,May,24 04:57 other posts of Cody8789 
Most likely friends of shitKat

By bella! at 20,May,24 10:39 other posts of bella! 
This member does not exist
Main Page
(this member nick was KITKAT, the account was recently deleted by the user)
By dgraff at 20,May,24 10:59 other posts of dgraff 
What again it must be tough living in a republican state when your a liberal with stupid ideas
By bella! at 20,May,24 11:14 other posts of bella! 
"Charlie's" profile is still intact.

/umjnr92pqag0pic.html
By _AxCx_ at 20,May,24 12:18 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I have a feeling that CAT and every profile have always been Charlie.
By bella! at 20,May,24 12:27 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps you're right and I'm just being so thick headed.....
By _AxCx_ at 20,May,24 12:33 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I don’t think you’re thick headed. I just can’t see any older female acting like she does.

By bella! at 20,May,24 04:45 other posts of bella! 
Hey, dgraff, I won't have to call you anymore on your birthday only to get your voice-mail. Now I can sing directly into your inbox!
By dgraff at 20,May,24 09:22 other posts of dgraff 
Nice but an error accrued and I couldn’t listen to it
By bella! at 20,May,24 10:38 other posts of bella! 
Poop!
By dgraff at 20,May,24 10:57 other posts of dgraff 
Practice makes perfect and my birthday is a couple months away yet

By bella! at 18,May,24 04:00 other posts of bella! 
Australia's richest woman is demanding that the National Gallery of Australia remove an unflattering portrait of her by Vincent Namatjira. Gee, I can't imagine why she's making such a demand!

By phart at 18,May,24 20:51 other posts of phart 
Well we know hunter bidens pen name now, looks like some of his shit.
If that is art, I need to get my crayons out and get drawing, i could be a millionaire!
By bella! at 18,May,24 22:03 other posts of bella! 
Art is always subjective. What speaks to me may not speak to you and vice versa.b
By _AxCx_ at 18,May,24 23:45 other posts of _AxCx_ 
What do you think of AI created art?
By bella! at 19,May,24 00:06 other posts of bella! 
AI "art"? I'm not sure that I fully understand what AI art is. I am aware that several former members created AI images of what appeared to human beings and they were deleted. If that is what you mean by art, it's rather fascinating yet scary to think that someone is able to create something that remarkable.
By dgraff at 19,May,24 00:12 other posts of dgraff 
I think it looks exactly like the old bag
By bella! at 19,May,24 02:05 other posts of bella! 
The artist forgot her the pearl necklace.

By phart at 19,May,24 03:29 other posts of phart 

By _AxCx_ at 19,May,24 15:23 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Thought this one was pretty good.

AI does have its limitations. I agree it’s a bit scary.
By phart at 19,May,24 23:12 other posts of phart 
ehhehheee, the left arm is funny looking!
the screen saver on the monitor is a very blurry almost nasa symbol.
By _AxCx_ at 19,May,24 23:13 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Other than a couple of flaws, the resemblance to Saggy Fatty, shit box kitkat is pretty uncanny.
By phart at 19,May,24 23:17 other posts of phart 
are you sure? I thought the pic kinda looks like she is punny.
not eating as much lately
By _AxCx_ at 19,May,24 23:20 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I’m sure a steady diet of @KitKats@ isn’t that nutritious. She claims to be five feet and weigh a 108lbs. That was more than likely back in 72. You know before the diabetes kicked in.
By bella! at 20,May,24 00:16 other posts of bella! 
If one is dyslexic, the 108 is probably 180.
By phart at 20,May,24 03:13 other posts of phart 

By _AxCx_ at 20,May,24 03:22 other posts of _AxCx_ 

By bella! at 20,May,24 00:14 other posts of bella! 
The only thing that I see as a true flaw is the hair. You do know she wears a ponytail type hairpiece that she clips on then slings over her shoulder.
By _AxCx_ at 20,May,24 03:23 other posts of _AxCx_ 
That's what it looks like when she unclips the ponytail and brushes the aquanet out of the beehive.
By bella! at 20,May,24 04:12 other posts of bella! 
Somewhere in the Forum she mentioned that she has some type of issue that does not promote hair growth. Apparently she has a minimal amount of hair and this synthetic ponytail and floofy bow give her the confidence to be CAT!

By bella! at 20,May,24 00:11 other posts of bella! 
What's in her left hand is blurry!
By _AxCx_ at 20,May,24 03:24 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I think its a package of menthols.

By dgraff at 19,May,24 23:29 other posts of dgraff 
But it does have the necklace it makes me feel better when I know what a person looks like when I’m arguing with them

By dgraff at 19,May,24 23:36 other posts of dgraff 
I love the syphilis sores on her legs and the Arby’s big roast beef on her plate they look so real

By bella! at 20,May,24 00:18 other posts of bella! 
Did anyone other than me notice the lazy looking left eye?
By phart at 20,May,24 03:14 other posts of phart 

By _AxCx_ at 20,May,24 03:24 other posts of _AxCx_ 
That's the CATaracts.
By phart at 20,May,24 03:36 other posts of phart 
By Cody8789 at 20,May,24 03:58 other posts of Cody8789 
Guess who blacklisted me. Awesome, now I don’t have to hear the shit coming out of her mouth. I prefer it that way, I don’t have time for her childless games.
By bella! at 20,May,24 04:18 other posts of bella! 
Were you told WHY?

By bella! at 20,May,24 04:04 other posts of bella! 
By Cody8789 at 20,May,24 04:19 other posts of Cody8789 
No, I rather not know, I’m just happy I don’t have to hear her anymore, I wasn’t rude to her, but I think I made it clear I didn’t like her, maybe one day she will grow up and stop fighting with everyone on this site.
By bella! at 20,May,24 04:27 other posts of bella! 
I always "read you" as being a nice guy/a neutral guy. I'm somewhat surprised to see your above post.
By phart at 20,May,24 04:32 other posts of phart 
everyone has their breaking point and frankly some of the shit is getting old.
leave or stay , hate or love, life will go on rather the member loves us or not,hates' us or not.

By phart at 19,May,24 03:30 other posts of phart 
in this case, this art piece tells me the "Artist" thinks the lady is fat and ugly.
By dgraff at 19,May,24 09:21 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah but she’s rich
By bella! at 19,May,24 10:07 other posts of bella! 
She's beyond rich! According to the article, that woman's net worth is 30.2 BILLION dollars! BILLION!
By dgraff at 19,May,24 10:12 other posts of dgraff 
Nice 👍 I’m available
By bella! at 19,May,24 10:52 other posts of bella! 
You can't be bought! Or can you?
By dgraff at 19,May,24 11:14 other posts of dgraff 

--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

For that kinda money i would be her boy toy
By phart at 19,May,24 12:45 other posts of phart 

By _AxCx_ at 19,May,24 11:57 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Kinda looks like Lix.
By dgraff at 19,May,24 13:59 other posts of dgraff 
I agree but after Aussie man left her she fell on hard times I understand she is wrestling crocodiles 🐊 in a side show circus 🎪
By _AxCx_ at 19,May,24 15:04 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Oh my what an event that would be, a hippopotamus wrestling crocodiles.
By dgraff at 19,May,24 19:40 other posts of dgraff 
A mother hippo can be very vicious

By bella! at 19,May,24 15:27 other posts of bella! 
The blonde 80's hair is CAT but those thighs are definitely screaming *lix*!
By _AxCx_ at 19,May,24 15:29 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Well I guess if the CAT keeps eating kitkats, then her thighs will definitely be like Liz’s soon.
By #715776 at 19,May,24 22:29
I’m 5’ tall and weigh 108 lbs.
By bella! at 19,May,24 23:03 other posts of bella! 
Okay......

By phart at 19,May,24 23:14 other posts of phart 
And I am a Nasa engineer overseeing the Artemis program.
By dgraff at 19,May,24 23:39 other posts of dgraff 
Hey that’s great I’m a heart surgeon at the Hershey medical center
By phart at 20,May,24 03:16 other posts of phart 
OH OK< So you are the guy that does heart surgery thru the rectum!. Then rebuilds a v8 thru the exhaust pipe.I have heard about you for years, I had no idea I was in the company of genius's.
By dgraff at 20,May,24 09:25 other posts of dgraff 

By dgraff at 19,May,24 23:37 other posts of dgraff 
In your braw
By #715776 at 19,May,24 23:41
Ask Skittles, he has my driver's license pic

By bella! at 20,May,24 06:05 other posts of bella! 
This member does not exist
Main Page
(this member nick was KITKAT, the account was recently deleted by the user)

By phart at 20,May,24 03:34 other posts of phart 
Just in case you need to know,'
what to feed a stray cat

“When a cat starts coming around your house and looking for attention, begging for food, or trying to sneak in your front door, there's a good chance you've been adopted,” explains Megan Phillips, BS, ADBC.Mar 28, 2024
By bella! at 20,May,24 04:16 other posts of bella! 
When CAT comes around looking for attention, begging or sneaking around?

Word to the wise, be careful what you say. You might get blacklisted!
By phart at 20,May,24 04:31 other posts of phart 
Well life will go forward anyway,

By bella! at 15,Sep,20 00:24 other posts of bella! 
Hey, I thought this post was rather amusing. Yeah, the post was made by that 68 year old member who thinks they look 45.

The thread asked what do you do for a living and this is the response.

"I’m retired now. I fuck for money. lol"

My elderly uncle would ask my elderly aunt, to clip his toenails. When she obliged, he tipped her one quarter. My guess is that the above member is bragging about the spouse flipping her/him a dollar, from time to time. Haha!
By #551147 at 15,Sep,20 10:14
Could be a match made in heaven?

I know of one, who's motto is: "I solely work to pay for fucking".
By bella! at 15,Sep,20 10:55 other posts of bella! 
Really, someone, a member, really said "I solely work to pay for fucking."? Stop, don't tease me like that! Shut up!
By #551147 at 17,Sep,20 07:48
Yeah! This lowlife ➡️ Leopoldij...

Trust me, NO amount of money would be worth a whirl on that pole.

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By bella! at 17,Sep,20 15:22 other posts of bella! 
I knew it, I, frickin', knew it! I'm not surprised that that pig has to pay for sex!

By #610414 at 15,Sep,20 11:16
Hey, doing something fun and get paid for. Win-win. My Charlie always gets it for free. All others get charged. At 68 it's good knowing my lovers will spend $100 to lay in bed with me as Charlie fucks them in the ass.
By bella! at 15,Sep,20 11:55 other posts of bella! 
Wow! Now that's something that you should be very proud of. You're 68 and are paid one hundred dollars by someone to lay in your bed while Charlie penetrates their ass.

It's really sad that during your many years of working, that you and your spouse didn't save enough or invest, wisely to ensure that your "golden years" were golden. Too bad that you have to be Charlie's "wingman" in order to pay lot fees, buy cigarettes and pay for the medication that you obviously need.
By #610414 at 17,Sep,20 00:48
Let's see. two houses paid for. Large 401K's. You just can't see it. You and sex are like oil and water. You never mix it up. That's why you have no idea of the rapture of a threesome. Of course you don't even own an adult toy.
We,Charlie, Gerome and I, are doing good and with lots of fun.
By _AxCx_ at 20,May,24 02:58 other posts of _AxCx_ 
kitkat -gringo- Was that large 401k helpful during that suit with the bank? You would think you could afford to keep from defaulting with such a generous pension. Hopefully there was no lien on the deeds to the houses.

By #610414 at 17,Sep,20 15:28
Bella, you are one stupid BITCH. You really think I would confess to prostitution in a forum? Public or private? We read this over and over and can't stop laughing.
Look, I'm going to help you out. Charlie will be 72 on Dec 27, 2020.I'll be 69 on March 2021. Either one of us has more sex appeal and more sex drive than what you've had your whole life. That is what's sad. A middle aged woman with a dried up pussy.
By bella! at 17,Sep,20 16:02 other posts of bella! 
All aboard! The Crazy Wagon is loaded and ready to depart. Looks like somebody forgot to take their medication today.

By bella! at 16,May,24 21:15 other posts of bella! 
The early evening news is on and the reporter asserts that for the first time in decades, that the population in the D is on the upswing. The reporter says that in 2022, census reported that Detroit's population jumped from 631,xxx to 633,xxx, for an increase of 1,852 people! Gimme a break! That is funny as all get out!
By dgraff at 16,May,24 21:54 other posts of dgraff 
It’s because basic cable TV is 250 dollars per month now days and the black community can’t afford it anymore so they have nothing else to do but fuck
By bella! at 16,May,24 22:09 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, it's hard to believe that 1,852 people moved to the City of Detroit, your conclusion seems more plausible. Who knows, the increased head count could be attributed to the high schoolers not interested in doing homework or involved in after school programs and activities.... No basketball program, let's fuck. No boxing program, let's fuck. No football program, let's fuck. No track programs, let's fuck. I wonder whether stolen cars are on the downside because of all the fucking!?
By dgraff at 16,May,24 22:52 other posts of dgraff 
now that’s a thought and maybe crime is down to
By bella! at 17,May,24 22:08 other posts of bella! 
By dgraff at 18,May,24 01:07 other posts of dgraff 
Yep they be fucking

By Sir-Skittles at 19,May,24 19:08 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
1852 more people -- there will be an uptick in crime of nearly 14%

By bella! at 19,May,24 23:01 other posts of bella! 
This was the "lead" story of the night! The best that Icanrecall, there hasn't been an increase in population since 1957? For real, 67 years and it's news worthy about a population increase of 1852!

By bella! at 19,May,24 15:29 other posts of bella! 
Don't forget to use the CAT's litter box.

/forum/thread.php?id=28860#11040
By _AxCx_ at 19,May,24 15:32 other posts of _AxCx_ 

I thought the CAT went off to get spayed or euthanized and abandoned the litter box with all of its turds. Looks like it came back and brought back more shit and an old cranky Tom Cat with her.
By bella! at 19,May,24 18:19 other posts of bella! 
Dang! I like that that moniker for him, TomCAT!

By bella! at 18,May,24 15:56 other posts of bella! 
Has anyone "seen" phart? He's not been online in two days. He mentioned about 1 week to 10 days ago that he was feeling under the weather. Here's hoping that both he and his father are doing well.
By _AxCx_ at 18,May,24 16:24 other posts of _AxCx_ 
By phart at 18,May,24 20:49 other posts of phart 
I am alive,just was out of town for a day or 2.Feeling much better.I just don't announce when I am leaving until I get back!
I have no idea what had ahold of me but it is still making me weak and worthless for the most part. a couple days rest Away from home helped alot but now I am pooped.
By #715776 at 18,May,24 21:25
Main thing is that you are getting better.

By bella! at 18,May,24 22:02 other posts of bella! 
Good to know that you're okay. It wouldn't hurt to tell us you're going to be busy for a period of time so that we don't put a BOLO on you.
By phart at 19,May,24 03:29 other posts of phart 

By _AxCx_ at 18,May,24 23:36 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Drink lots of water.
By phart at 19,May,24 03:30 other posts of phart 
been guzzling gator aid the past 3 days,hadn't before, can't be hurting much

By kebmo at 17,May,24 21:17 other posts of kebmo 
The Dow Jones closed at 40,003.59.
The first time it ever closed above 40,000.

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

The Toronto stock exchange is within five points of breaking its all-time record as well.
By bella! at 17,May,24 22:40 other posts of bella! 
This was something that made me smile;

“40,000 is a great milestone, but end of the day there isn’t much difference between 39,999 and 40k,”
By kebmo at 17,May,24 22:57 other posts of kebmo 
Psychology it’s huge.
By bella! at 17,May,24 23:03 other posts of bella! 
You bet! What is your thought about buying gold?
By dgraff at 18,May,24 00:55 other posts of dgraff 
It’s the only safe investment out there in this liberal country
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

1 ounce of gold right now is just over 2,100 dollars and rising

By kebmo at 18,May,24 02:09 other posts of kebmo 
The price of gold generally spikes before an election
and declines after it.

By Cody8789 at 18,May,24 05:03 other posts of Cody8789 
At 40,000, I bet it will start to decline. I always thought when the stock market is doing good, gold and silver go down. I have a lot of gold and silver, guess it’s time to sell.
By kebmo at 18,May,24 07:39 other posts of kebmo 
Or you can save your gold and silver until the next election comes around. If you send it to me I will take care of it for you.
By #715776 at 18,May,24 21:26
🤣👍

By bella! at 18,May,24 03:56 other posts of bella! 
Oprah's gal pal, 69 year old Gayle King, is chosen to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition!

By CaptainCanada at 17,May,24 21:48 other posts of CaptainCanada 
Do you prefer unfiltered pics or don't care?

Personally, I prefer unfiltered- the filters make everyone look the same.
By bella! at 17,May,24 22:10 other posts of bella! 
Filtered versus unfiltered, is "filtered" a milder way of saying Photoshop'd?
By CaptainCanada at 17,May,24 22:12 other posts of CaptainCanada 
Yeah- photo shopping is more detailed.. filters are typically set to auto on our phones
By bella! at 17,May,24 22:30 other posts of bella! 
With the understanding you provided about filtered, it sounds as though it is more like an "artistic expression" so filtered pictures might be hit or miss. Just like anything, I might like something yet you might not.

Example; King Charles III's coronation portrait. My guess is he likes it. Me, the portrait does not "speak" to me. Yes, there's no denying that the face in the portrait looks exactly like him but surrounded by all that red, that being an official portrait, looks absolutely CRAZY! He looks demonic.

Also, when I asked whether filtered was similar to Photoshop'd, I can appreciate Photoshop if it is to remove marks, bruises, tatts however if Photoshop is used to enlarge one's penis, that's a bit over the top.
By dgraff at 18,May,24 01:00 other posts of dgraff 
Just take a good look at some of robin’s pictures you can see without a shadow of a doubt were the two sections dick are pieced together I mean if you’re going to post phony pictures do it right at least

By Jamie at 13,May,24 02:34 other posts of Jamie 
Getting ready for tomorrow morning knee replacement surgery though my left knee going out two
By bella! at 13,May,24 02:56 other posts of bella! 
A total knee replacement? My guess is that we probably won't be seeing/hearing from you for a couple of weeks. I hope that you chose to have it done as an in-patient surgery rather than at a surgi-center where they operate and send your happy ass home in the same day mere hours after the surgery. Regardless, you will have busy days ahead of you, the in-house nurses visits and in-house physical therapy starting only days after you return home. Most likely you will have a 2 week follow up visit with your surgeon so that [s]he can release you to outpatient physical therapy that lasts for 4 weeks OR MORE.... Please try to keep us updated. We will be praying for your speedy recovery.
By Sir-Skittles at 13,May,24 11:51 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Good luck Jamie- Wishing you a speedy recovery!

And I know this cunt will be back on site three hours after surgery!

--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

you get a new Llanta installed ?

jamie
By Jamie at 13,May,24 22:34 other posts of Jamie 
think your right
By dgraff at 13,May,24 22:45 other posts of dgraff 
Wishing you well Jamie

By bella! at 14,May,24 00:55 other posts of bella! 
Did you cancel your surgery or why are you online already. If you have been through surgery already, did you allow the anesthesia time to wear off?
By Jamie at 14,May,24 01:34 other posts of Jamie 
No. I'm still in the hospital. Just walk with a walker a little bit got a little dizzy. Tomorrow I be in a CPM machine.
By bella! at 14,May,24 03:10 other posts of bella! 
That's gonna put a bend in your knee!
By Jamie at 14,May,24 03:17 other posts of Jamie 
Yep

By bella! at 14,May,24 10:26 other posts of bella! 
Look at what the installation of Jamie's new Llanta enabled him to do! This is what caused him to need the surgery. lol

By _AxCx_ at 15,May,24 20:12 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I’m laughing at the use of llanta.

By Maxwell_93 at 13,May,24 22:44 other posts of Maxwell_93 
Best of luck, and stay focused on the PT! A good friend of mine had both done and her quality of life/sports performance improved significantly once she muscled through recovery.
By Jamie at 14,May,24 03:16 other posts of Jamie 
Thanks

By kebmo at 13,May,24 22:49 other posts of kebmo 
Good luck. Respect your physical terrorist! That’s what they do for a living and they know what is best for you. After you’re done with them be sure to send them a note thanking them for their help.
By Jamie at 14,May,24 03:16 other posts of Jamie 
Thanks
By Sir-Skittles at 14,May,24 11:18 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
jamie gato- how did it go?
By bella! at 14,May,24 12:01 other posts of bella! 
A good indication of how "well" his surgery went was he was up walking around and when he wasn't walking, he came online to check-in.

By phart at 14,May,24 14:39 other posts of phart 
my neighbor had his knee replaced a couple years ago, a robot did the cutting and such, a month or so ago he had swelling in his leg. Dr did the scans and said the glue has come loose and the rubbery stuff in the joint is failing.
So another surgery is in order.
By Jamie at 14,May,24 15:19 other posts of Jamie 
Don't scare me now
By phart at 15,May,24 03:02 other posts of phart 
Well, I won't tell you much about the poor fellow that had his hip replaced at the VA and had issues, turns out the joint had been recalled years prior and was NOT supposed to be used.
Not trying to scare you at all, Just want you to know there can be issues.
Listen to the therapist and keep a good track of pain, swelling and so on, and if you start feeling sick, infection can be disastrous. We want you healthy, happy!

By Sir-Skittles at 14,May,24 11:30 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
If only Woody had listened to his doctor and taken care of his diabetes! He would not be a double amputee!

He has had at least two strokes and dealing with MS.

By kebmo at 15,May,24 16:40 other posts of kebmo 
How did it go? Dancing yet?
By Jamie at 15,May,24 17:42 other posts of Jamie 
I wish lol
[deleted image]
By bella! at 15,May,24 18:47 other posts of bella! 
Have you been hooked up to the CPM device yet?
By Jamie at 15,May,24 19:09 other posts of Jamie 
Yes 4 times a day and ice machine

By phart at 16,May,24 02:52 other posts of phart 

i had to googlize that to see what it was .
wow, I know I do not look forward to the day that I will have to have something like that done.

By kebmo at 16,May,24 07:27 other posts of kebmo 
Ouch! The good news is that it’s better than it was last week. 💐

By bella! at 15,May,24 04:40 other posts of bella! 
The member was previously deleted by the Evaluation Panel and has returned. Apparently, he THINKS his expertise is in Photoshop'd pictures but I found this shop'd pic rather humorous.

/kj33fk9hpjyrpic.html
By Jamie at 15,May,24 14:03 other posts of Jamie 
That's for Sir-Skittles date
By Sir-Skittles at 15,May,24 18:02 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By bella! at 15,May,24 18:45 other posts of bella! 
Dang, the picture went POOF!
By Jamie at 15,May,24 19:08 other posts of Jamie 
By Sir-Skittles at 15,May,24 20:34 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
jamie The dinner you ordered is ready for pick up mate

By Jamie at 15,May,24 21:52 other posts of Jamie 
your so mean
By dgraff at 15,May,24 22:21 other posts of dgraff 
It might be better than the hospital food
By Jamie at 15,May,24 23:51 other posts of Jamie 
Hospital severe some good stuff first time I like

By phart at 16,May,24 02:49 other posts of phart 

By Sir-Skittles at 16,May,24 03:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By _AxCx_ at 16,May,24 01:23 other posts of _AxCx_ 

By _AxCx_ at 15,May,24 02:01 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Why do guys find other guys unwashed shitty buttholes sexy? Like I could understand if it was clean, but I can’t see a normal guy being like oh yeah mmm shitty bum hole let me lick it… 😒
By bella! at 15,May,24 02:07 other posts of bella! 
Is what you've described something only men are attracted to? I don't think it's sexy or attractive yet I wonder whether other women might.
By _AxCx_ at 15,May,24 20:19 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I have no idea it baffles me on how many people find shit a turn on in general.
By Sir-Skittles at 15,May,24 20:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Very dirty people!

By dgraff at 15,May,24 21:11 other posts of dgraff 
Sounds like a real shitty situation
By Cody8789 at 15,May,24 21:47 other posts of Cody8789 
Ewww, turnoff for me,,, if I smell shit during sex, I lose my erection
By dgraff at 15,May,24 22:20 other posts of dgraff 

By bella! at 15,May,24 03:57 other posts of bella! 
More about the U.S.P.S.

I left Michigan on October 12, 2023 and did not officially get home until May 9, 2024. Gone almost 7 months. Prior to leaving, I went to the local Post Office in person and filled out a card or cards that requested that my mail be forwarded to Florida beginning October 12 with a STOP (forwarding) and HOLD for 30 days beginning April 15. I thought I had all the bases covered regarding mail and was surprised when I connected with my neighbor upon my return.

On Sunday I retrieve my car key from my neighbor who was watching my house and starting my car, in my absence. In the event I hadn't noticed, he mentions he left a grocery bag full-o-mail in my car. What, a grocery bag full of mail? Doesn't make sense, I personally went into the P.O. and even had to show I.D. in order to do a forward & hold on mail. So last night I'm going through all the mail and there's all sorts of first class mail items that should have been forwarded to Florida but were delivered and deposited in my mailbox in Michigan. There were several things from BCBSM regarding claims, a Christmas card, end of the year statements from entities that I donate to, some other things HOWEVER what was interesting is that this items were all from different months, October, December, January, February.....

Today I go into the P.O. to discuss my concern with an agent and I take in some mail that I intentionally left unopened. So my initial question was who/how the forwarding took place and was told that my mail went to my local P.O. and they had to tag it for forwarding. Well how did so many pieces of mail missed, not forwarded and placed in my mailbox? I opened up this large packet from my insurance company with my car insurance and home owners insurance policy inside, received in October but not forwarded. There was the Christmas card postmarked in December that wasn't forwarded. Two weeks after I got to Florida I tripped and fell and cracked my head open and there were claims and co-pays related to that being sent in January. Again, end of the year statements related to giving that is needed to file taxes, those documents were generated and mailed in January AND the $750 refund check from my insurance company that I said I didn't get that was dated in February.

What in the heck is going on? The error of not forwarding didn't just happen in the beginning, my P.O., for a lack of a better word, was NEGLIGENT and SCREWED UP the handling of my mail the entire time I was gone.

By bella! at 14,May,24 23:36 other posts of bella! 
If you're a betting person, try this sometime.

By dgraff at 15,May,24 01:35 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha nice one
By bella! at 15,May,24 01:39 other posts of bella! 
I'll be honest, I didn't see it and wouldn't have been able to solve it.
By dgraff at 15,May,24 01:47 other posts of dgraff 
No but the little scruggie kid did
--------------------------------------- added after 97 seconds

He ran off with the money to buy some crack

By bella! at 10,May,24 21:45 other posts of bella! 
This guy talks about his first time dining experience at a Brazilian steak house. I'm curious whether their service is indicative of all Brazilian steak houses or only at Fogo de Chгo Brazilian Steakhouse?

By _AxCx_ at 11,May,24 12:19 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I have a few gift cards to fogo. Haven’t tried it yet saw they have a special for under 50 bucks a person if you make a reservation.

We have a wonderful Brazilian chain here that’s not fogo. I’ve always loved the food and service. Ate there Thursday for lunch.
By bella! at 11,May,24 14:36 other posts of bella! 
But the Brazilian steak house you've been to is "all you can eat" steak?
By _AxCx_ at 12,May,24 12:36 other posts of _AxCx_ 
The ones I’ve been to are, that’s usually what churrasco is.
By Sir-Skittles at 14,May,24 11:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Brazilian steakhouses- Hit or miss. Have been to a few with Fogo being the most "famous." I would say there is a quantity vs quality theme in play with a lot of them.

Prefer a regular kind of steak house personally. Like Keen's or Wolfgang's here in NYC.

By bella! at 13,May,24 10:15 other posts of bella! 
"Mail Mystery" in Texas? NOT! I'm convinced that the U.S.P.S is so busy delivering Amazon orders that the mail we pay the U.S.P S. to deliver is neglected. I'm curious whether other countries experience this or whether this is indicative of American workers roll?

--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

And how about this U.S.P.S. employee in Ohio?

By Sir-Skittles at 13,May,24 11:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
That is some real .gov shit here.

And I did not think those POS mail trucks could go that fast!
By phart at 13,May,24 16:24 other posts of phart 
when the postal service is bringing something I need, they use a donkey it seems but if it's a bill, it comes by rocket ship.

Typical government bullshit, to lazy to do their jobs, no accountablity,
By bella! at 14,May,24 00:30 other posts of bella! 
Hey, look at what this U.S.P.S postal worker in Miami is doing.....

By Maxwell_93 at 13,May,24 22:47 other posts of Maxwell_93 
No shit, you'd think the bean counters would have those things governed. You can see it's one of the new Mercs and not a Grunmann though

By dgraff at 13,May,24 22:59 other posts of dgraff 
My black rat would dust their doors off as I flew by them

By kebmo at 14,May,24 06:18 other posts of kebmo 
“A hundred miles an hour? I’ve never seen one going over eight.”
-Jimmy Fallon

By bella! at 14,May,24 03:53 other posts of bella! 
I look at videos on YouTube and I'm primarily drawn to animals, funny things and crime. This is a short titled "Funny fails" and there are a couple of things I found funny but the opening clip of a slender woman in a tight white shirt and she has super sized BOOBS!

By phart at 13,May,24 15:19 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 12,May,24 19:51 other posts of bella! 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, CAT! 💐

By dgraff at 11,May,24 21:47 other posts of dgraff 
Tonight we took Marcy out to eat for Mother’s Day she had the chicken croquets platter and I had the liver and onions platter it was a good meal and no one had to cook
By phart at 12,May,24 00:54 other posts of phart 
I had to googlize chicken croquets , sounds like that would taste good.

By bella! at 12,May,24 02:26 other posts of bella! 
Oh, you're such a thoughtful little lovebug!

I ❤️ liver and onions and have it from time-to-time but I have no idea what chicken croquettes are. Is chicken croquettes a fancy name for something similar to Chicken McNuggets with the dipping sauce poured over top?
By dgraff at 12,May,24 11:28 other posts of dgraff 
No a chicken croquet is a lump form of ground up chicken breaded and deep fried it is shaped like a big Hershey kiss and is served smothered in chicken gravy try one some time they are delicious

They must be a pain in the ass to make because they are hard to find
By bella! at 12,May,24 12:06 other posts of bella! 
They sound kinda like a Chicken McNugget. See, your thought is they're hard to find because they are a pain to make and others might think they're hard to find because there's not a big call for them when on the menu.

By bella! at 12,May,24 05:33 other posts of bella! 
kebmo , I see you're back in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. Dood, you're in, you're out, you're in, you're out..... Oi!
By kebmo at 12,May,24 06:17 other posts of kebmo 
Once any photo sits below 15% consistently I usually delete it. After a few days I’ll replace it with a different photo.
By bella! at 12,May,24 07:07 other posts of bella! 
I vote for you IF I know you're involved but you're hard to keep track of!

By bella! at 11,May,24 19:37 other posts of bella! 
People do incredibly cruel things.

By dgraff at 11,May,24 21:31 other posts of dgraff 
Those puppies are adorable how can someone just throw them in a dumpster

By dgraff at 10,May,24 21:51 other posts of dgraff 
Don’t let your meatloaf
I’m saying this on a sex site because it’s funny
With that being said tonight’s dinner is bacon cheddar cheese burger meat loaf
And large steak fries done in a frying pan with chicken gravy on top and a tall glass of my homemade Concord grape wine 🍷
By bella! at 10,May,24 23:09 other posts of bella! 
Don't let your meatloaf....your meatloaf, what? I think you were sipping on your homemade Concord wine when you typed the very first line of your post!

Regarding the meatloaf that Marcy is making you, why not a bacon, cheeseburger meatloaf? It sounds rather interesting to me, you'll have to tell us what you think. My guess is that bacon was fried, then broken into small pieces and she infused the loaf with cubes of cheese.
By dgraff at 10,May,24 23:34 other posts of dgraff 
The meatloaf consisted of 3lbs of ground sirloin diced onions and green peppers cheddar cheese cubes molded in side and bacon wrapped around the outside to keep it moist and flavorful and I was the cook that made it tonight and it was delicious
--------------------------------------- added after 99 seconds

Think about it don’t let your meatloaf on a dick site
By bella! at 11,May,24 00:53 other posts of bella! 
The "recipe" sounds delicious! Gee, I wasn't aware that you did some cooking, too! You remind me of a perfume/cologne commercial from a long time ago.... You bring home the bacon (you are the bread earner), fry it up in a pan (cook), fix cars and probably do many other things, too! And about the first sentence and meatloaf, ZOOMMMMMM.....right over my head! I didn't hear the slight pause between meat and loaf! But now that you've explained it to me, I think it's funny!

By dgraff at 11,May,24 09:17 other posts of dgraff 
I’m a good cook but I’m a disaster at baking so Marcy or her daughter do all the baking
By bella! at 11,May,24 14:23 other posts of bella! 
Other than this meatloaf that sounds super delicious, what other things do you prepare and cook that are yummy?
By dgraff at 11,May,24 16:02 other posts of dgraff 
Mainly casserole type dishes and of course I do all the grilling
By bella! at 11,May,24 18:56 other posts of bella! 
A one pot meal? Way to go! 👍

By _AxCx_ at 11,May,24 12:17 other posts of _AxCx_ 
The meatloaf would do anything for love.
By dgraff at 11,May,24 12:19 other posts of dgraff 

By bella! at 10,May,24 15:26 other posts of bella! 
Dang, I should have stayed in Florida a bit longer, this weather sucks! I have to wait until Monday for the high to reach 69 but the tradeoff is on that day there's a 72% chance of rain.
By Sir-Skittles at 10,May,24 15:31 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Not much better in NYC today

51 and rainy.
By bella! at 10,May,24 16:47 other posts of bella! 
It's already 60 but we're supposed to see 62! My toes are cold! Speaking about toes, yesterday I was out and about and stopped at a Walmart for a couple of things (aluminum foil, toothpaste and a muscle rub aka Ben Gay). I'm walking through the store looking around trying to see if there was anything I missed and this young man, my guess mid 30's tells me that I have pretty toes! Dang, that took me right back to a couple of years ago when I was having a salad at Wendy's and a fella complimented me on my feet and asked me whether he could touch them! Ewwwwwww!
By dgraff at 10,May,24 21:43 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha 😝 how do you keep finding these guys with a toe fetish are you shopping for them
By bella! at 10,May,24 23:03 other posts of bella! 
Hecky NO! Gee, I was not aware that there are guys who are really into feet. I did have a mani and pedi almost 2 weeks ago so things are still looking "fresh".

By _AxCx_ at 11,May,24 12:17 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Bella, I have really small feet and hands, and used to have co-workers beg me for feet pics and ask me to wear high heels and open toed sandals. Never got peoples fascination with feet.
By bella! at 11,May,24 14:34 other posts of bella! 
In my opinion, my hands are an average size, I wear a size 7.5 shoe and I have a for real wonky looking toenail on my right foot. Yep, the nail bed for the toe next to the big toe got squished and the nail grows kinda like an inverted V. Back in the day when I was trying to look "cute" in shoes, I made the shoes work to my detriment.

By bella! at 10,May,24 02:43 other posts of bella! 
You know what cheeses me off? Okay, okay, I'm going to tell you.

People/members that blacklist others because of their political affiliation. Yep, those kinda folks are messed up!
By _AxCx_ at 10,May,24 03:26 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Or men who blacklist/block because they are gay and you clicked on a main page photo and had no way of knowing and they are mad cuz you’re female.
By bella! at 10,May,24 03:37 other posts of bella! 
Yes, that type of member, too!

By dgraff at 10,May,24 11:38 other posts of dgraff 
Screw that that’s being mighty petty I agree with you 100 percent

By kebmo at 10,May,24 07:35 other posts of kebmo 
Nothing cheeses me off today! I’m so gosh darn happy after a big time family day celebrating an important birthday. All is good in kebmo land! ❤️❤️❤️
By bella! at 10,May,24 11:26 other posts of bella! 
You must be feelin' good, you "mentioned" yourself in your own post!

By dgraff at 10,May,24 11:35 other posts of dgraff 
Most of my black listings are because of my political views and I must admit if someone tells me that they are a democrat I do look at them differently i look at them as someone trying to fuck up my country and that pisses me off
By Sir-Skittles at 10,May,24 15:33 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Do I have anyone that has blacklisted me?

By dgraff at 10,May,24 15:52 other posts of dgraff 
Just a couple maybe

By bella! at 10,May,24 16:37 other posts of bella! 
That's what I'm talking about, dgraff. People here or in real life that shun you because of your political affiliation. Your political views and beliefs are just a fraction of who you are and what makes you tick!
By dgraff at 10,May,24 18:41 other posts of dgraff 
I agree ☝️

By bella! at 10,May,24 14:19 other posts of bella! 
I've never shied away from identifying myself as being a Survivor geek, been loving it for all 46 seasons. This season there's a female player, Liz, that asserts she has a multitude of food allergies and being on the island her options are very limited. Last weeks episode she had a complete meltdown because another player didn't choose her to go on a reward adventure that included food provided by Applebee's.

Now why would anyone apply to become a contestant in a game where you are limited with what comforts from home you can bring and no fire, food or shelter provided? WTF!
By Sir-Skittles at 10,May,24 15:32 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
I would rather eat plants and grass than Applebee's
By dgraff at 10,May,24 15:55 other posts of dgraff 
Worms 🪱 and snails 🐌 perhaps

By bella! at 10,May,24 16:38 other posts of bella! 
That's not the point!

By bella! at 08,May,24 17:10 other posts of bella! 
Oops! Unless this truck is owner operated, someone is gonna be in some deep shit!

By phart at 08,May,24 18:27 other posts of phart 
that is something I can't understand how it can happen and the driver not know. because the bed being up in the air would be clearly visable in the mirrors, and the truck would handle like crap with all that wind resistance.
By dgraff at 08,May,24 19:23 other posts of dgraff 
Not only that but the PTO power take off would have to be engaged for the bed to be up and it would make all kinds of noise and shake the truck
By phart at 09,May,24 01:19 other posts of phart 

By #610414 at 01,Sep,20 17:04
Good afternoon, Bella. I’ve noticed ( I assume because of my reputation) people assume wrong. They are willing to believe the worst. Today alone I’ve been told off for 3 things that I did not want to convey.
By bella! at 01,Sep,20 17:50 other posts of bella! 
Rather than saying that you sense that members have made an erroneous assumption, whether it is about you or about your post, why not clarify the poster's post with that poster? If someone misunderstood you, it's your responsibility to respond and correct.
By #610414 at 01,Sep,20 19:44
I did. Once with Phart. Once with Dgraff. And once with you. I think it will be to my advantage to ignore any errors on the part of other members. If you get it wrong it won’t affect me. I’m not responsible for other people’s fubars
By bella! at 01,Sep,20 19:50 other posts of bella! 
What/where have I made an erroneous assumption?
By #610414 at 01,Sep,20 19:57
draw the eyes of members to your childish outbursts.
--------------------------------------- added after 57 seconds

They are not childish. They are expressions of frustration
By bella! at 01,Sep,20 20:40 other posts of bella! 
So you feel your actions are justified? You are a mature woman, in age, and you honestly believe that posting pictures of my avatar and littering the forum with your venom is merely an expression of your frustration? WOW! This isn't a one time expression, you have done it at least 3 or 4 times. So you justify your anger as being because of your "latin bl00d"? Bullshit! When I blacklisted you, you knew why I blacklisted you and there was no need to state WHY? But when you blacklisted me, you embellish the reason. Gee, even "WOODY1227's" WHY? seemed to echo your thoughts, as if "he" had your input writing the WHY?.

If your reference to asshat is something that should jog my memory, it doesn't. I know I use that term from time to time, I tend to think that you're trying to tell me that I called you an asshat, I probably did. If you feel that your expressions are just expressions of frustration, keep it up. Don't be surprised if members continue to "misunderstand" you. As for kebmo and phart, if they misunderstood you, you need to circle back to them and iron it out.
By #610414 at 01,Sep,20 21:10
I don’t have Latin blood my DNA places me in north Central Europe. My parents are from upper state New York. Our mutual blacklisting is in the past. My outlook on it is that if we are at that point, we are not in a friends situation. It’s all fair in love and war
If I’m missunderstood from now on, it’s on me. And there’s no purpose to iron out anything with Kebmo and Phart

When you lifted the block, I thanked you and told you I would behave. I think so far I’ve kept to my resolution. You probably don’t know this since you blocked me far longer than I did you but I deleted most pics about you
By bella! at 02,Sep,20 00:10 other posts of bella! 
I apologize for thinking and stating that you had Latin blood.

Somewhere in the forum, I stated that I think Mario Lopez is a hottie. I think Latinos and Latinas are both beautiful and sexy! When I was working, I had a "thing" for one of my friend's husband. She is Mexican and he, Puerto Rican. Him, not too tall, about 5'7 or 5'8", dark hair, big brown eyes, and a little soul patch, you know, right under his bottom lip. In order to speak to her, he had to call in on my line and when I answered, he always said; "How you do?" with a bit of an accent. Ahhhhh.....what a hot man. Too bad he was married to my friend and about 15 years younger than me.
By dgraff at 02,Sep,20 00:50 other posts of dgraff 
Believe me when I tell you Latinos are very passionate lover’s I just can’t get enough
By bella! at 02,Sep,20 04:51 other posts of bella! 
Oh, are you bragging?
By dgraff at 02,Sep,20 08:48 other posts of dgraff 
Hahaha I am indeed

By #610414 at 02,Sep,20 11:53
Charlie grew up in Argentina but his dad was born in Liverpool. Charlie has dual citizenship. He was christened Carlos Eduardo with an English surname. Charlie was from his US naturalization.
--------------------------------------- added after 70 minutes

BTW, This month, on the 18th, Charlie and I will be married 49 yrs.
That's why we sound so much alike,

Research shows that married couples are so in sync with each other that they grow more alike on a cellular level as they age.

"It's like finishing each other's sentences, but it's your muscles and cells that are operating in sync,"

I took a close look at Charlie's page. He does write and shares my ideas (or I his)
By _AxCx_ at 08,May,24 20:49 other posts of _AxCx_ 
A immigrant hubby from Argentina but you spout the most racist and homophobic crap. A real lovely lady you are.
By #610414 at 08,May,24 20:59
Fuck you. Being racist and homophobic and using racist or homophobic rants are two different things. I have consistently defended immigrants, gays, lesbians and ignorant fools. Can you say the same?
By _AxCx_ at 08,May,24 21:05 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I’ve never called anyone a raghead, a homo, wetback or any of the names you call the others here. So yes I can. I’m sure your mixed children and husbands family would be proud of you.
By #610414 at 08,May,24 21:09
But your raghead dick of a boyfriend has, not only to me, but, to many, many other members. Sir-Raghead has 373 blogs and the majority, the really nasty ones, are about me. What do you call that?

/blogs/author.php?id=548890
By _AxCx_ at 08,May,24 21:15 other posts of _AxCx_ 
So that gives you the right to be a raging racist cunt? Nice justification. A real pillar of morals and a leader for your future generations.

By the way. You might want to have your hubby do a 23 and me test before you go around calling anyone a “Raghead”.

Some interesting reading:

By #610414 at 08,May,24 21:23
Hubby has Mostly European with Irish, English, French Basque and Italian
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

Yeah, more personal info.

By _AxCx_ at 08,May,24 20:51 other posts of _AxCx_ 
More personal info m.

By #610414 at 03,Sep,20 22:01
Maybe you did not call me an asshat. After all there's a few other possibilities.

these are my aliases here.

TWOWARMTTS
TWOWARMTTS2
CHOCOLATE BAR
HOTPUSSY
MIELCALIENTE
BONBON
ANGEL1227

LANSER1026, CHOCONUT, AND WOODY HAVE BEEN CHARLIE'S AND GEROMES ACCOUNTS. I JUST WANTED TO EASE YOUR MIND AS TO GENDER. And possible confution
By bella! at 03,Sep,20 22:07 other posts of bella! 
How soon you forget....there was mandy658 and WetNoodle. I was mariel and gabbyrose and for almost 9 years, I have just been bella!
By #610414 at 03,Sep,20 23:20
You are right. I forgot those two. I'll put it on my list

How the heck you remember? Do you take notes?
By bella! at 03,Sep,20 23:38 other posts of bella! 
No, just a decent memory.

By dgraff at 04,Sep,20 00:16 other posts of dgraff 
I take notes I have a special tablet just for this site it includes birthdays phone numbers the whole nine yards

By phart at 02,Sep,20 00:58 other posts of phart 
What have I done this time?
By kebmo at 02,Sep,20 05:21 other posts of kebmo 
Phart, you involved yourself in this conversation!
By phart at 03,Sep,20 23:47 other posts of phart 
I am always stepping in shit!
By bella! at 03,Sep,20 23:49 other posts of bella! 
I hope you're not wearing your good shoes!

By #610414 at 03,Sep,20 23:56
Phart, your views on economics and politics grate badly on me, but, I've never known you to be mean. You are all right, baby.

By phart at 09,May,24 01:18 other posts of phart 
what did I do?

By dgraff at 08,May,24 10:43 other posts of dgraff 
So yesterday Marcy sent me a picture from work it was the trump bus campaigning in their parking lot and even though she didn’t get off work for another hour I put my trump hat on and flew over there it was breathtaking with all its banners signs and flags I hung out with the people on the bus no trump on board but I got to shake some hands and show my support for that hour I had a good time there was even yelling and bashing Biden on the megaphone 📣
By bella! at 08,May,24 16:04 other posts of bella! 
I'm glad you had an enjoyable time! By chance, did you kiss any babies on his behalf or for that of the Republican party? 😉

Regarding Trump and Biden, I'm not thrilled with either candidates however I do believe that our country was in a more favorable position under Trump's term in office. Look at all of the career politicians, they're all liars and thieves! Trump ran the country like a business and I felt we flourished!
By dgraff at 08,May,24 16:33 other posts of dgraff 
I agree 100 percent
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Marcy always slaps me when we go to vote i always open the side door to the fire company and peek in and say it’s all clear i don’t smell any liberals and i have a deep loud voice every one in the building hears me

By bella! at 30,Apr,24 21:51 other posts of bella! 
On Friday, April 19, I had an oil change, tire rotation and check my air conditioning appointment at a Buick/GMC dealership in Fort Myers. Apparently, there was a problem with my AC and the dealership kept my car and put me in a loaner. Because I have a General Motors car, there was an obligation to put me into a GM loaner and in my opinion, I lucked out! I drove away in a fire engine RED 2023 Chevrolet Camaro convertible! Truly a fun car and I want one.
By kebmo at 01,May,24 00:09 other posts of kebmo 
I hope you had the top down the entire time you had it. Where I live we get a lot of winter and I don’t understand why people buy convertibles unless it is their second car and only for summer. What really pisses me off is on a beautiful sunny day somebody drives around in a convertible and doesn’t put the top down. Why would you buy a convertible in Canada if you wouldn’t use it every opportunity you get? Crazy people!
By phart at 01,May,24 00:56 other posts of phart 
When I got my insurance settlement i came very close to buying a older Mercedes convertible that had both a hard top and a soft top.
I did my research and although that particular car was mechanically very reliable reviews said it would soak you in a rain storm.Since i had intended to take some road trips, I declined and bought a older sedan deville instead.I wish i had kept it but i traded in on my truck

Driving in a rain storm is not a big deal normally but I was in the tail end of a tornado on I40 and it was like sitting under a bucket pouring steady water.
By kebmo at 01,May,24 04:10 other posts of kebmo 
Well as sedan Deville is kind of a boat anyways so it would be OK in water wouldn’t it? 😄
In 1983 I had a 1980 Olds Toranado but it was a diesel which I thought was a good idea but it turns out that the diesel in that car was a converted 350 and I had nothing but problems with it and it spent a lot of time in the shop but I did have the extended warranty on it and as soon as the warranty ended I never went back to that dealership again. I am not mechanically inclined and I had no idea what was going on.
The next major thing that went wrong I just had them pull the diesel and put in a regular 350 and I enjoyed it for five more years virtually trouble free.
By phart at 01,May,24 13:59 other posts of phart 
yea that was NOT a good design
as for the deville, this was the small 1 from 97 not the larger 1.I would not have traded it had it been rear wheel drive. I despised front wheel drive.
By kebmo at 01,May,24 16:36 other posts of kebmo 
My Toronado was a FWD. I lived in the Rockies near Banff. It actually worked really well.
By phart at 01,May,24 17:08 other posts of phart 
my issue was more personal than fault with vehicle, 300 hp and no way to tow safely over a 1000 pounds.
But the steering was "over responsive" to me as well, older as in 60's and 70's Gm products had much better feeling steering to me than this new stuff.
By dgraff at 04,May,24 09:24 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely and it’s because of the rack and pinion steering it’s over responsive if you have a twitch or shaky hand it will show in your driving

By dgraff at 03,May,24 21:49 other posts of dgraff 
In my opinion they have not made a good Cadillac since the mid 70s in 1978 they went with a 4.1 liter engine that was totally a hunk of junk it was all down hill from there you have not driven a Cadillac until you have driven a 1968 fleet wood brougham with the 472 cubic inch engine automatic headlight dimmer and electric everything
By phart at 04,May,24 00:30 other posts of phart 
thats back when they built cars, instead of these appliances they make now.
By Cody8789 at 04,May,24 04:29 other posts of Cody8789 
Cars made pre 1972 were the best, no polution control, and easier to maintain.
By dgraff at 04,May,24 09:19 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely agree the poor kids of today will never get to have an antique car because the throw away cars of today won’t last 20 years to become an antique
By phart at 04,May,24 12:17 other posts of phart 
so much plastic on them that rots away.
By dgraff at 04,May,24 13:14 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely
By Cody8789 at 04,May,24 22:53 other posts of Cody8789 
I’ve replaced my front dash three times from cracking and I need a fourth, every time I purchase a dash it costs around 280.00 plus 25.00 shipping. I need one now, also all my knobs need replacing every few years, because having a black car in south Florida, the temp in the car can reach 120+ degrees and everything dry rots and cracks, and the salt air from the ocean don’t help matters also.
By dgraff at 04,May,24 23:16 other posts of dgraff 
I never gave that a thought 💭 but I guess you’re right the heat would take a toll on stuff like that

By phart at 05,May,24 00:26 other posts of phart 
yea i have a 87 model car with issues that is laying in wait of me to get in financial condition to refurbish it, it is decaying fast.Damn plastic.

By bella! at 01,May,24 00:58 other posts of bella! 
The weather was conducive to "top down" so yes, when I was driving around locally the top was down.

The dealership is approximately 40 miles away and traffic is "hella-crazy". I have no idea what the dealership did to my car because no one explained the service performed. I knew when I left the car there it was the condenser or coil (whatever the heck that is). One was an easy fix and the other was more complicated and it was my understanding that the more difficult fix required them to remove the dashboard to access the part that way. Apparently it was the more difficult fix because I had the Camaro from 3pm Friday the 19th to Thursday the 25th at 4:30. 😁
By phart at 01,May,24 01:01 other posts of phart 
holy moly, i hope that was under warranty. You will have rattles and squeaks now that the dash has been took apart.
Condenser ,that is in front of the radiator. if the climate control was working, it is odd they would replace that and the evaporator unless the compressor had released metal debris into the system or it was leaking?
Read over the receipt and see if there are any hints as to what was done.
By bella! at 01,May,24 01:37 other posts of bella! 
Just my opinion, the service advisor should have gone over the service performed and yes, my car is a 2021 with 31k miles.
By phart at 01,May,24 03:08 other posts of phart 
By Cody8789 at 01,May,24 07:03 other posts of Cody8789 
Most likely it was a clogged orifice filter in the condenser that was clogged, easy fix,,, most likely they kept your car longer because the manual sais it’s a three hour job, but the longer they keep your car, the more money the dealership gets from G.motors. Yes, GM pays the dealership for all warranty work done to any vehicle under warranty. The dealership doesn’t do all the work on one sitting, they do ten minutes of work at a time to extend the work done so they get more money from the plant.
By bella! at 01,May,24 10:04 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for the explanation. Again, not sure what they did because the invoice reads like GREEK to me. My guess is they have to justify to GM why the need for a 6 to 7 day loaner as this was covered under my "new car" warranty.

Hey, it's was a hundred years ago that I had my Corvette that had T tops. Having the use of this hit little "rag top" was really fun for me!

By dgraff at 04,May,24 13:23 other posts of dgraff 
The cars of the 2020s don’t have an orifice filter anymore they use an expansion valve instead I think the whole reason was to make me go through more schooling so I could cram more car crap in my head as if there wasn’t enough rattling around up there all ready

By Cody8789 at 01,May,24 07:04 other posts of Cody8789 
Most likely it was a clogged orifice filter in the condenser that was clogged, easy fix,,, most likely they kept your car longer because the manual sais it’s a three hour job, but the longer they keep your car, the more money the dealership gets from G.motors. Yes, GM pays the dealership for all warranty work done to any vehicle under warranty. The dealership doesn’t do all the work on one sitting, they do ten minutes of work at a time to extend the work done so they get more money from the plant. If you want the work done in two hours, take it to a garage but you would have to pay the bill
By bella! at 01,May,24 10:04 other posts of bella! 
Thanks.

By phart at 01,May,24 14:02 other posts of phart 
kinda sad the system allows such fraud but it does.
A friend worked in a Chrysler dealership in the 70's and he said that jobs that the book said took 4 hours he could usually do in 1.4 and that it just meant the dealer got paid for 4 and had more cars make it thru the shop.
By Cody8789 at 01,May,24 15:41 other posts of Cody8789 
I hear theres a good garage in pennsylvania called graffs that can do the job in under an hour
By phart at 01,May,24 17:06 other posts of phart 

By dgraff at 03,May,24 21:57 other posts of dgraff 
Don’t forget phart they do have a small condenser under the dash and the blower motor or fan blows through it thus blowing cold air into the cabin of the car just a little lesson 101 from a licensed A/C repair technician
By Cody8789 at 04,May,24 22:57 other posts of Cody8789 
I have to take my ac fan out every year and dump all the leaves that get in there, when the fan is on high and hardly no air blows out it’s time to clean.
By phart at 05,May,24 02:15 other posts of phart 
some fords and dodges have resistors in there to control the fan speed and are cooled by the passing air. Those leaves get on that hot resistor and the vehicle burns down,NOT good. Was real common on the 70's ford pickups.

By _AxCx_ at 03,May,24 01:14 other posts of _AxCx_ 
When I first bought my challenger it had 10 miles on it but had to take it in at 300 for an issue with a faulty fuel sensor. The had the same policy for Mopar and Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge. They didn’t have a rental and wanted me to get a Dodge work/service van. It was ugly as fuck, and didn’t have seats except for the drivers side. I remember getting pissed and asking if they thought I was a pervert trying to lure little kids. They wound up letting me drive a brand new Charger off the lot. It was an SRT with the black out package. I considered trading the challenger.
By bella! at 03,May,24 02:33 other posts of bella! 
It was really fun to have a "fun" car again and in my opinion, this Camaro was really "prettyful" It's been a while since I've driven a sporty car so having this convertible for 6 days was great. My choice of vehicles are sport-utes and I have a 2019 Cadillac XT5 and a 2021 Buick Envision. It's really different driving a sport-ute compared to a car. In a car you're sitting low (in a Camaro as well as a Challenger), you're sitting even lower and basically looking at the trunks of cars and tailgates on trucks. When I got my first sport-ute I was "sold". I liked sitting higher and seeing what was going on in front of the car that was directly in front of me. My plan after this year is to take one of my cars to Florida and leave it there because the cost of driving from Michigan to Florida and back between gas and hotel accommodations are probably more than a round trip ticket.
By _AxCx_ at 03,May,24 03:15 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I sold my challenger last year. It was a 2018. I do miss it, don’t miss how low profile it is. I have a Jeep now that I bought new last year. Big change from being low to the ground to having to jump to get in.

By bella! at 03,May,24 02:38 other posts of bella! 
Regarding your Challenger, isn't it crazy to think that your brand spankin' new car had a problem at 300 miles? CRAZY!

By bella! at 01,May,24 12:24 other posts of bella! 
I'm making my way north, heading home. I'm in bumper-to-bumper traffic on I-75 traffic nearing Tampa.....😒 My plan for today is to make it to drive 10.5 hours to Clanton, AL. That's the plan because that's where I made a hotel room reservation. We will see if I have the patience and stamina for this.
By phart at 01,May,24 13:58 other posts of phart 

By BirdDog at 02,May,24 03:41 other posts of BirdDog 
Safe travels, bella! !

By Jamie at 30,Apr,24 18:30 other posts of Jamie 
Florida Boaters Caught on Video Dumping Trash Directly Into the Ocean only registered users can see external links don't you have a trash truck to pickup your trash
By #610414 at 30,Apr,24 18:45
Yes, we even supply trash cans. The problem is that DeSantis outlawed abortions. Now we throw the fetus in the ocean disguised as trash. The sharks do the rest.

By phart at 30,Apr,24 21:22 other posts of phart 
you think health care is exspensive in the US, try paying for trash pick up and dealing with the "don't put that in this can and that can't be put in this can" and so on. then once the lazy bastard in the automatic truck with a mechanical arm picks the can up, crushes it,dumpes the contents into the truck and all over the top of it, he sets the can down 2 inches off the road so a truck mirror will get broke on it, then scatters the fucking trash from 1 end of your road to the other. 1 neighbor that adopted this section of road marked some trash and wound up over the course of a month picking it up 3 fucking times because each time it blew off the truck and went back down on the side of the road.
Our trash service here suck.mostly mob owned to.

By Jamie at 30,Apr,24 22:19 other posts of Jamie 
We have allays where truck pick up the trash bins not mush of a mess
By phart at 01,May,24 01:03 other posts of phart 
yea out here we have woods and 2 lane roads.

By phart at 01,May,24 00:58 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 11,Apr,24 20:58 other posts of bella! 
Former NFL player and convicted armed robber, O J Simpson is dead at the age of 76.
By Maxwell_93 at 11,Apr,24 23:01 other posts of Maxwell_93 
Rip to the best free publicity for Ford

By dgraff at 13,Apr,24 20:15 other posts of dgraff 
Gotta give him one thing he sure did know how to put together a team of lawyers
By phart at 13,Apr,24 23:26 other posts of phart 
he got away with murder, and then wrote a book on how he "Might have done it">
I just wonder if the familys will get any justice from whatever estate is left. he killed 2 people and there has been no justice at all.
You would think by now,as high a profile of a case as this was, if anyone else killed those 2, the suspect would have been found by now.
By sherryann at 14,Apr,24 00:10 other posts of sherryann 
yes he is a murderer! And yes he got away with it. I will never forget when the verdict was read all the blacks cheered hooting and hollering and carrying on like crazy. Two people were brutally murdered and they were celebrating. It was pathetic. For those that don't know, that's how blacks feel about whites, they want us dead! Believe it or not I don't care, I'm just trying to teach you something.
By Cody8789 at 14,Apr,24 01:49 other posts of Cody8789 
I just can’t fathom how he sliced both there necks like he did, that is one sick bastard.
By phart at 14,Apr,24 02:28 other posts of phart 
Yea,I know. Well, 1 thing's for sure now, he's GONE.
He won't harm anyone else,but of course i already saw a link to a page that his "estate" would be fighting the familys to prevent them getting anything.

By _AxCx_ at 17,Apr,24 03:33 other posts of _AxCx_ 
At least he can rest in peace knowing his wife’s killer is dead.
By bella! at 17,Apr,24 04:21 other posts of bella! 
Who do you believe killed Nicole Brown Simpson?
By phart at 20,Apr,24 19:03 other posts of phart 
a jealous husband, oj simpson
By bella! at 21,Apr,24 01:28 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I believe that OJ killed Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, too, however FredShitBreath apparently thinks otherwise.
By phart at 21,Apr,24 02:06 other posts of phart 
well, he did it, or he would not have ran, the glove fit, he later wrote a book on how he Could have done it,but no matter, he is DEAD.So he can't hurt anyone else.
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 16:46 other posts of kebmo 
RIH OJ
By bella! at 29,Apr,24 18:18 other posts of bella! 
RIH? Rest in hell?
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 19:24 other posts of kebmo 
By bella! at 29,Apr,24 20:02 other posts of bella! 
Rest? Forget that, BIH! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 20:07 other posts of kebmo 
Agreed! Maybe play football against five-year-olds for eternity and never win a game!

By phart at 29,Apr,24 20:26 other posts of phart 
yep,I agree, burning,burning ,burnin.

By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 12:25 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Where did I say that? You’re not to bright are you? Read what I said again genius.
By bella! at 21,Apr,24 14:04 other posts of bella! 
A double entendre. No need to try to belittle me, EF.
By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 14:27 other posts of _AxCx_ 
Someone needs to. 😜

By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 12:24 other posts of _AxCx_ 
OJ killed her.
By Sir-Skittles at 21,Apr,24 13:14 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Ahmad Rashad's groomsmen-

OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby... known scummy cunts. Ray Lewis- another winner.

Is the black man pre-disposed to crime?
By _AxCx_ at 21,Apr,24 13:22 other posts of _AxCx_ 
I know they are definitely pre-disposed to not breathing.

By dgraff at 21,Apr,24 23:36 other posts of dgraff 
Of course you all know had Nicole Simpson not been such a slut and devoted her time to pleasing her man she would still be alive today
I’m not sure what i would do if i came home to find Marcy on her knees between another man’s legs the outcome would be bad bad very bad and she knows it
By bella! at 22,Apr,24 01:10 other posts of bella! 
dgraff, I know sometimes you talk like a crazy man and this is one of those times.
By dgraff at 22,Apr,24 07:45 other posts of dgraff 

--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

It keeps everyone guessing
By #610414 at 30,Apr,24 18:47
Being jealous of Marcy's good luck is not good. Why wouldn't you ask her to share?. 🤣🤣🤣
By dgraff at 30,Apr,24 20:13 other posts of dgraff 
Well now I never thought about it that way

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 20:03 other posts of bella! 
Kudos to kebmo, just because! BUMP
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 20:05 other posts of kebmo 
😜

By phart at 21,Apr,23 04:45 other posts of phart 
There is a terrible war going on in Ukraine.
BUT, those annoying emails telling me how many HOT Ukrainian women there are just waiting to marry me, still come pouring in to my inbox. Do the scammers think that people out there are SO DUMB as to respond to a ad like that nowadays?
By DarkMax at 28,Apr,24 14:54 other posts of DarkMax 

By kebmo at 28,Apr,24 18:27 other posts of kebmo 
You know I must have the best anti-scam system. I don’t get shit like that and I don’t get phone calls from strangers telling me that they are the police and I owe money to the Canada revenue service. I just don’t get them and that’s a good thing!
By phart at 28,Apr,24 22:34 other posts of phart 
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 06:24 other posts of kebmo 
If you get an unknown caller on an 800 number pick up the phone and say
“It’s done but there’s blood everywhere” and hang up. 🤣
By phart at 29,Apr,24 12:23 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 10:57 other posts of bella! 
Bump1

By phart at 25,Apr,24 21:58 other posts of phart 

Just putting this out there, i have had a rough day and when I went just a while ago ,OH MY, so I got concerned and read this. apparently stress can really reek havoc on your bowels. I am normally in the cracked poop-healthy poop borderline ,today I was in the major softblob department.
My family has a history of colon cancer so when shit don't go well I get worried..
By Jamie at 25,Apr,24 22:27 other posts of Jamie 
Cologuard test I was ok

By kebmo at 25,Apr,24 23:27 other posts of kebmo 
If you have a family history of colon cancer you should be having a colonoscopy every year. Don’t die of embarrassment!
By phart at 26,Apr,24 01:20 other posts of phart 
I had 1 10 years ago when I had a huge hemorrhoid come along and finally up and ruptured as I was driving down the hwy. ,and they said see you in 10 years. I keep getting something in the mail about me shitting in a box or something.
from what I understand it is not very accurate?
By kebmo at 26,Apr,24 03:42 other posts of kebmo 
Go see your doctor!!

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 10:58 other posts of bella! 
Bump2

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 06:13 other posts of bella! 
If I'm cooking fresh corn on the cob for myself, I microwave wave it and it's perfect! This hack makes it even easier yet.

By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 06:20 other posts of kebmo 
I want some too!!! 🌽 🌽 🌽
By bella! at 29,Apr,24 06:26 other posts of bella! 
I've got to try that hack, did you see how easy it was to remove the husk and all the "silk" came with it!

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 10:57 other posts of bella! 
Bump

By kebmo at 28,Apr,24 18:32 other posts of kebmo 
There was a referral to the abuse panel a couple of days ago and it was a member who has been here less than two years. If you are here less than two years you can’t vote and in conversation with him I found out that he doesn’t even have notification of any abuse panel complaints.
So the problem is that he was up for abuse but was never notified so he didn’t know and wasn’t able to rectify the situation by deleting a problem photo.
I think that if a complaint about you has been made you should be notified about it.
Thoughts?
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

Might it have come up under “Recent Events”?
His recent event notifications don’t go back as far
as that time so he can’t confirm it.
By Dougal at 28,Apr,24 18:45 other posts of Dougal 
Thanks , kebmo. Yes, it concerns me. I would good to get to know what the charges are and get a chance to rectify the situation or react. I only heared about this through third persons contacting me. That experience was quite strange.
By Cody8789 at 28,Apr,24 22:39 other posts of Cody8789 
Members under a year should be allowed to review any posts in abuse panel but not allowed to participate in them. Maybe admin can change it to “read only”. So they can either remove pictures in question or give evidence that picture in question is there’s, with proof of course, so they don’t get kicked off the site without a chance to defend themselves.--------------------------------------- added after 118 secondsI would hate to get deleted without knowing why or being allowed to show proof that any matter in question can be resolved.
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 23:15 other posts of bella! 
We've had members booted out for stupid reasons and the ability to rectify the problem doesn't always work out and in the favor of the reported member. Sadly, even when the "problem" is addressed and fixed, some of the voting members still proceed to vote to delete.

By bella! at 28,Apr,24 23:03 other posts of bella! 
Without naming any member, I have my own thoughts about the offense that was reported to the EvaluationPanel the other day. Each and every single time we upload a picture, the following condition(s) are noted;

"by hitting upload button you confirm that you have legal rights for the pic you are uploading
You must be 18 years old or older at the time the picture was taken."

I read that to mean 1) no internet pictures 2) if I have be 18 years old, it only seems reasonable that everyone else in the picture should be 18, too.

With that said, the uploading member should have understood that there could be ramifications if it were deemed discrepancies in said content. Regarding a system generated notification to the reported member, CAT brought voiced her concern about the very same thing eons ago.
By kebmo at 28,Apr,24 23:14 other posts of kebmo 
Because the offending person has their name highlighted I wonder if they get a notification of mention.
By bella! at 28,Apr,24 23:17 other posts of bella! 
Huh?
By kebmo at 28,Apr,24 23:24 other posts of kebmo 
bella!

Like you get notified of this.
By Cody8789 at 29,Apr,24 00:12 other posts of Cody8789 
If you’re not a member with at least one year, you don’t even have an abuse panel on your page, a person has no idea what’s happening in the panel. Since I’ve been back after deleting my account last year, I have no knowledge of the panel until,,, I think ,,, my year anniversary.
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 00:20 other posts of kebmo 
You have to be a member for two years in order to participate.

I sent you a screenshot of the rules
By Cody8789 at 29,Apr,24 00:25 other posts of Cody8789 
What I’m saying is most are being deleted on non serious violations,
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

I know, I used to be here for over 12 years b4 I deleted my account and most cases were ridiculous

By Cody8789 at 29,Apr,24 00:29 other posts of Cody8789 
I know, you question thst I was responding to was if members under two years were able to know they were in abuse panel ready for deletion
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

And the answer is no they dont

I stopped voting in the abuse panel because members were being deleted for bullshit reasons, not major issues

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 01:03 other posts of bella! 
It may work but that's dependent upon how much information is provided to the offender and whether they are online to see their profile is in jeopardy of being deleted.

Do you recall someone that was reported on April 9, the member's screen name was Oralizedworship69. Heck, I took a screen print of the referral which was; "Posts only videos from the internet", which was not entirely true. The first seasoned voter voted to delete. I was 2nd to vote and voted NO ABUSE with the following comment/reason AND placed a freeze on voting while I reached out to the member. My comment/reason was as follows;

"According to the profile page, reported member has uploaded
541 pieces of content, 9 pages yet only 3.5 pages/videos are
extracted from commercial porn videos? I say give the guy a
chance to delete the content. Surely the fact that he has
uploaded more than 300 amateur photos of himself and/or lady
friend should be enough to allow him the time and leniency to edit his gallery of content."

I did message the guy and he blacklisted me which was really no problem other than I couldn't verify whether he edited his gallery. A respected SYD member voted NO ABUSE with the following comment;

"ABUSE HAS NO GROUND 10,Apr 11:28
find pretty weird posting such big amount of content like
this from the web as it doesn't contribute to anything 6 this site atsuch a scale. Sharing something from internet here can be fun once in a while but here it's just spamming...YET, as Bella! pointed out, this member ratio between their actual contribution and what they recently.. looded the place, still balance thingsout. For now at least"

There were 5 of us that voted NO ABUSE and I can tell you the names of 10 of the 11 who voted to delete. Heck, even one member made the following comment with their vote to delete; "blacklisting someone for trying to help them is also unreasonable"

By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 07:15 other posts of kebmo 
Bump

By bella! at 29,Apr,24 01:55 other posts of bella! 
I don't believe the name is highlighted (aka mention) in that way.
By kebmo at 29,Apr,24 06:21 other posts of kebmo 
Maybe not.

Adult Discussion Forum