Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 20,May,18 22:36  other posts of bella!
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

Similar topics: 1.Food stuff   2.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   3.A Forum Topic   4.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III  

New Comment

Comments:
By Jamie at 14,Aug,22 01:16 other posts of Jamie 
only registered users can see external links

A study says that as the Earth warms, a California flood that would swamp Los Angeles, displace millions and cause historic damage gets more likely.
By phart at 14,Aug,22 01:28 other posts of phart 
Well just don't charge your electric car during peek hours and don't eat meat ok? and it will go away like the boogy man under your bed after mom shoves a broom under it to scare him away.
End sarcasm.

Edit
"Long before climate change, California’s Great Flood of 1862 stretched up to 300 miles long and 60 miles across. "

OK, whos big idea was it to build in a low lying area? shame on them.Why blame the American people of today for stupid shit someone did back in the 1870's rebuilding after that flood????

Reminds me of those folks that keep rebuilding in louisiana after being flooded out numerous times. I mean "reallY" Move to higher ground!!!
Even the article admits there was a large flood there long BEFORE the global cooling, global warming, climate change thing became hip.
By cody8789 at 14,Aug,22 05:39 other posts of cody8789 
I'm all for global warming, I bought some beach front property in Nevada, oh yeah, well it will be beach front property after the icebergs melt

By kebmo at 12,Aug,22 03:00 other posts of kebmo 
Looking for nuclear documents at Merry Logo?

--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Just for the record, Donald Trump has a copy of the search warrant and also a copy of the inventory of the items removed from Mar-a-Lago. While all of those Republicans were screeching like old ladies for Merrick Garland to release this information, Donald Trump stayed silent and did not demand that this information be released because he doesn’t want you to see it. Donald Trump has already seen it.
By JustWill at 12,Aug,22 21:10 other posts of JustWill 
Probably looking tto give them to his buddy Putin,

Just read a news story reporting that the FBI removed 11 more boxes--many with documents marked "Top Secret"--from Trump's beach palace. That means he swiped at least 26 boxes of docs when he was booted from the White House (if you count the 15 that were turned in earlier this year. You know, the ones he said were the only docs he'd taken).

It is possible that he could be charged with violation of the Espionage Act--which could earn him 20 years in prison.

LOCK HIM UP!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

As a side note:

Today, quite a few of the "outraged" Rebublicans who were screaming "HOAX" at the top of their lungs are now saying "let's all just wait and see how this goes, folks".

By phart at 13,Aug,22 21:58 other posts of phart 
Any nuclear codes and such would be changed after Trump was no longer President.
And uh, who does the buck stop with as far as classifying or declassifying documents? The President.
By kebmo at 14,Aug,22 00:00 other posts of kebmo 
As I’m sure you know, phart, there are some documents that not even the president can unclassify. Nuclear secrets are but one of many examples. Regardless of their classification these documents all belong to the US government and presidents don’t just take shit loads of documents with them when they leave. They belong to the national archives and that’s where they go, right down to the “Love Letters” from Kim Jong-Un.

By PA-Freddy at 14,Aug,22 00:45 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Trump probably will never be charged with the Espionage Act violation. He will get a $50,000 fine and live a happy life. Anyone of us with this kind of criminal violation could get up to 20 yrs in prison.

By JustWill at 14,Aug,22 01:39 other posts of JustWill 
Also, the president can't just wave his hand at top secret documents and say: "I hereby declassify you".
There is an official policy that must be followed, and any declassification that happens must be recorded.

By JustWill at 14,Aug,22 01:35 other posts of JustWill 
There are several problems with your statement, but the biggest one is that Trump isn't the president anymore. He LOST (by a lot!).
Now, he doesn't have the power to declassify his own asshole...

By bella! at 13,Aug,22 13:24 other posts of bella! 
Here's an interesting article regarding the size of a penis. I found bullet point 7 and 12 quite intriguing! Happy reading.

By Andthisisme at 13,Aug,22 14:03 other posts of Andthisisme 
So looking at those two points a gay guy who prefers oral should really reap the benefit.
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 14:15 other posts of bella! 
Hmmm.....? Did you "read into" bullet 7? With regard to bullet 7, the article didn't say anything about preference of oral over anal sex.
By Andthisisme at 13,Aug,22 14:18 other posts of Andthisisme 
Point 12 says 'during oral sex, men reported larger penis measurements compared to other methods of arousal.' which I assumed covered anal sex as well.
So I rather glibly, and perhaps humourously just put 7 and 12 together.
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 14:27 other posts of bella! 
👍

By kebmo at 13,Aug,22 14:59 other posts of kebmo 
The bi/gays self reported. Exaggeration is to be expected!
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 15:50 other posts of bella! 
kebmo, bullet 7 did not address men that identified as being bi.

By biggg at 13,Aug,22 18:32 other posts of biggg 
Yay, I just gained an inch! Measure from the top but push the ruler back to the pubic bone.
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 18:48 other posts of bella! 
Oh, biggg!

By bella! at 12,Aug,22 20:18 other posts of bella! 
Last night or early this morning, the profile of Love-it was referred to the Evaluation Panel for deletion because of this video.

/oxer17oersd4pic.html

Do you find the video/choice of dildo to be offensive?
By JustWill at 12,Aug,22 22:08 other posts of JustWill 
Welcome to SYD, where people post pics of their gaping, poop-encrusted assholes and then get all twitchy about a lady using a Jesus figurine as a dildo...
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 22:14 other posts of bella! 
In good conscience I had to vote NO ABUSE. Although the choice was, in my opinion, distasteful, the member has not broken any site guidelines. Hey, I don't like piss pictures or pissing videos, either!

And on another subject, did I punctuate properly and formulate good sentence structure?
By JustWill at 12,Aug,22 22:44 other posts of JustWill 
Yes, mostly.
Why do you ask?
Has someone in the class been making fun of your grammar?
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 22:50 other posts of bella! 
Mostly? Where did I fail? What pops into my head is when I asked whether you missed the member formerly known as JohnS.
By Dev01 at 12,Aug,22 22:55 other posts of Dev01 
Was that JohnS reborn?
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 22:56 other posts of bella! 
Nah!
By Dev01 at 12,Aug,22 23:12 other posts of Dev01 
Didn't think so. Last pic he sent me he was in a cell, next to the furnace in hell looking abit like Goatman lol.

I do remember him describing his personality and it resembled that dildo.
By PA-Freddy at 12,Aug,22 23:53 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Leopoldij probably referred this picture to the Abuse Panel.
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 00:00 other posts of bella! 
No, it wasn't leo.
By PA-Freddy at 13,Aug,22 00:07 other posts of PA-Freddy 
ok

By JustWill at 13,Aug,22 16:26 other posts of JustWill 
There should be a comma between "conscience" and "I" in the first sentence because the entire phrase functions as an adverb to explain why you voted as you did.
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 16:33 other posts of bella! 
Thanks. I've always struggled with punctuation and the only parts of speech that I remember are nouns, verbs and adjectives. I'm going to have to Google adverb.
By JustWill at 13,Aug,22 16:55 other posts of JustWill 
An ADVERB is a word (or phrase) that modifies a verb, adjective, or another adverb.
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 17:00 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for the explanation but my head gets all hurty when it has to modify a verb, adjective or another adverb so I try not to think about doing that.

By Love-it at 13,Aug,22 05:24 other posts of Love-it 
Blows my mind.
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 09:38 other posts of bella! 
I'm curious, why would it "blow your mind"?
By Love-it at 13,Aug,22 09:42 other posts of Love-it 
- that someone on this site can be offended like that. Don't you see the irony in being offended while choosing to ignore some fundamental teachings of said religion - thou shall not covert thy neighbour's wife.....
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 10:17 other posts of bella! 
To each their own, no? Like I said, I find pissing pictures and videos offensive. By the way, thank you for your response!
By Love-it at 13,Aug,22 10:20 other posts of Love-it 
Exactly, I'm not the one causing issues. Live and let live, turn the other cheek etc - you know, good Christian values!
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 10:35 other posts of bella! 
Christian values or otherwise, it's somewhat comical to learn what other members find offensive. And offensive enough that it causes them to report another member for deletion.

By JustWill at 13,Aug,22 16:37 other posts of JustWill 
It is kind of entertaining to watch the site hypocrites lose their freaking minds, though...

By Sir-Skittles at 13,Aug,22 13:22 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
JustWill HOWLING

A Jesus dildo! Someone on this scummy site getting butt hurt over Jesus taking a little pussy plunge. That's rich!
'
By JustWill at 13,Aug,22 17:06 other posts of JustWill 
Seriously.
It's a freaking ACTION FIGURE, not the actual guy!
Would they still be going nuts if she'd used a toy BATMAN?

DISCLAIMER: NO ACTUAL MESSIAHS WERE...um...COOTERED...IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO!

By bella! at 12,Aug,22 18:06 other posts of bella! 
I'm noticing that there are a number of folks in the Southeast Michigan area wearing face masks again? Did someone send a memo that I didn't get? What's going on in your neck of the woods?
By cody8789 at 12,Aug,22 19:27 other posts of cody8789 
I've noticed the same in ft,lauderdale area, I'm thinking ever since the news posted a couple of days ago that monkey pox can be contracted through water molecules through the air, such as coughing and sneezing, that people don't want to get this ugly discusting disease. Cases are on the rise all over the u.s. Originally, the only way to catch this was through direct contact, now that has changed.
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 20:04 other posts of bella! 
So the folks in the Ft Lauderdale area are masked up, eh? Again, I haven't seen this many masks since the time we were told we no longer needed to wear masks yet some folks were reluctant to be without them. My GUESSTIMATION is that 1 in 5 folks are are wearing masks in my town in St Clair County.

By Andthisisme at 13,Aug,22 14:07 other posts of Andthisisme 
The virus is still running wild here, but as the vaccinations have been so effective hospitalization and death rates are still very low.
In my area and in the local shopping mall people wearing a mask are very rare indeed, and tend to be older folks.
Plus many wearing a mask don't cover their nose- which sort of negates the benefit of wearing the mask.
By bella! at 13,Aug,22 14:22 other posts of bella! 
It's a mixed bag here with regard to the age of the mask wearing folks. This past Monday I met a couple of childhood girlfriends for lunch and I noticed a table of approximately 8 to 10 people and one boy, my guess to be 12-ish was wearing a mask. The other adults and my guess, his slightly older sibling were without masks.
By Andthisisme at 13,Aug,22 14:28 other posts of Andthisisme 
Over here, at least in my area if anyone is wearing a mask it is the 'Oldies' like me. As a rough guess in my local mall less than 5% of people wear a mask.

By kebmo at 13,Aug,22 14:21 other posts of kebmo 
Need to keep track of your stuff?

By bella! at 13,Aug,22 14:26 other posts of bella! 
Very interesting but rather sad that contractors/businesses have to go to this length to ensure safety.

By bella! at 11,Aug,22 22:00 other posts of bella! 
Has anyone ever wondered or been able to determine why Twowarmtts, aka CAT is unable to "move on"? Why, the fuck, isn't she able to just stop fucking with members ( JustWill for one ) that do not and would not even give her the time of day?
By JustWill at 11,Aug,22 23:45 other posts of JustWill 
Crazy is as crazy does
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 00:16 other posts of bella! 
Ain't that the truth.

By CAT at 12,Aug,22 00:25 other posts of CAT 
Do I, CAT Get a say on this? Why, exactly, do I have to move on? What's in it for me? Never mind. I do have one question for you, isn't it a little early "Wisconsin Time, to hit the bottle. You once told me you didn't like to be called a bitch, but honey, like I told Phart, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
--------------------------------------- added after 58 minutes

I can ask the same about you and JustWill. "Crazy is as crazy does? Or how about "twowarmtts aka CAT"? You two are soooo behind the present. I could say more, but neither one of you deserves the truth.

By Sir-Skittles at 12,Aug,22 01:54 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
She is still waiting for her ObamaCare lobotomy to be completed
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 04:22 other posts of bella! 
✔️+1

By dgraff at 12,Aug,22 11:00 other posts of dgraff 
She will be waiting a long time that nigga did nothing but hand out money to banks and car companies that couldn’t manage money
By Sir-Skittles at 12,Aug,22 16:18 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dems love to spend other people's money for sure...

How many companies did Obama fund that failed ??

By CAT at 12,Aug,22 11:01 other posts of CAT 
@Sir-Skittlrs@, or should I say Madam-Skittles? Your mama must have hooked your balls with the hanger when she botched your abortion. I bet you have a falsetto voice.

By CountryCouple54 at 12,Aug,22 14:06 other posts of CountryCouple54 
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 14:19 other posts of bella! 

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 21:43 other posts of CAT 
Ever wonder why cum "shoots" out of your dick instead of just "dribbling"?

/forum/thread.php?id=26006#37

Why are we seeing this 2017 thread by JustWill now?
By bella! at 11,Aug,22 21:54 other posts of bella! 
I will respond to that, we're seeing that thread because JustWill is smart, funny, sarcastic and because someone found thebthread, felt it was relevant and posted on it.

The concept must have been really difficult for you to sort out on your own, you're welcome.
By dgraff at 11,Aug,22 23:35 other posts of dgraff 
🤮👎
By bella! at 11,Aug,22 23:41 other posts of bella! 
You are entitled to your opinion. One thing that I will say about JustWill, he stays true to who he is. Can you say the same about yourself?
By dgraff at 12,Aug,22 00:04 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely I can I haven’t changed in 60 years
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 00:15 other posts of bella! 
Remember this, in the event that your new friend(s) flip, I will still defend you.

By CAT at 12,Aug,22 00:12 other posts of CAT 
You presume too much. What happened? Did your love child, JustWill come crying to you because I was, or tried, to be nice to him?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I don't know why you are dumpling on Mountain Man. He's just a bystander. It's me you want. Go for it.
By dgraff at 12,Aug,22 01:48 other posts of dgraff 
It’s no secret there is no love loss between will and i even though he lives 30 minutes away from me
By CAT at 12,Aug,22 01:58 other posts of CAT 
Probably a Pennsylvania Quaker..........then, again, I wouldn't want to insult the Quakers. 🤣🤣

By bella! at 12,Aug,22 03:50 other posts of bella! 
Regardless of whether "there is no love loss [sic]", the fact that you say nothing is sad. Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Yep.

By bella! at 12,Aug,22 04:48 other posts of bella! 
Yeah, this is what your new "bestie" posted just slightly more than one year ago. Time heals all wounds....

/polls/2848.html

Strange how time healed all the shit between one yet not another!
By dgraff at 12,Aug,22 08:12 other posts of dgraff 
The one I see as a figmentation of my imagination way down in Florida whom I love to argue with nothing she says means anything to me unless I want it to she can do me no harm and I can do her no harm she is just part of the show.
Now the other one I see as a part time member a woken democrat in my own backyard full of nothing but sarcastic comments to everyone some maybe his dry sense of humor I don’t know but it always rubbed me the wrong way
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 10:18 other posts of bella! 
Gee, and he has never once referred to you as a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO!", yet has rubbed YOU the wrong way. Go figure! It's all smoke and mirrors, Mountain Man.....Just remember, a leopard never loses their spots.
By dgraff at 12,Aug,22 10:56 other posts of dgraff 
No he referred to me as hillbilly and I referred to him as nurd no problem
By bella! at 12,Aug,22 11:12 other posts of bella! 
So being called a hillbilly was more offensive than being called a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO!"? Just remember, JustWill is not a "shape-shifter".

By bella! at 10,Aug,22 18:39 other posts of bella! 
admin , I got robbed of 5 points today when I took the ball in the Play Ball! feature. The last time I collected the 5 point bounty for taking the Ball was; +5 points for taking the Ball - Aug 8, 23:42, almost 36 hours prior to today when I took the ball at; bella! took the ball from Caliboner at 10,Aug,22 11:05.

By the way, we had a good rally going on UNTIL crockett spoiled the pass when he passed the ball to Iamready.

Crockett passed the ball (spoiled!) to #676060 at 10,Aug,22 11:11
Robben passed the ball clean to Crockett at 10,Aug,22 11:10
MMGee passed the ball clean to Robben at 10,Aug,22 11:08
DirtyDee passed the ball clean to MMGee at 10,Aug,22 11:07
bella! passed the ball clean to DirtyDee at 10,Aug,22 11:06
bella! took the ball from Caliboner at 10,Aug,22 11:05

Just wondering whether Iamready, member #676060 was ready to be deleted by you! 😳
By phart at 10,Aug,22 23:13 other posts of phart 
I just gave you 15 points to fix the problem!
By bella! at 10,Aug,22 23:36 other posts of bella! 
Thank you but that DOES NOT ADDRESS the system problem.
By phart at 11,Aug,22 02:31 other posts of phart 
By bella! at 11,Aug,22 04:08 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, phart, that was a very generous thing for you to do for something that involves only 5 points. Not too long ago, it would appear that there were 3 or 4 members that dominated the Play Ball! feature that were able to amass a truckload of points. admin 's final resolve was that a member could "TAKE" the ball as many times that they were able however could only earn 5 points every 24 hour period. As I pointed out, I should have received the 5 points and I want to know WHY it didn't happen.
By admin at 11,Aug,22 04:12 other posts of admin 
Because I did not make it correctly. Now it should be as intended.
By Dev01 at 11,Aug,22 04:16 other posts of Dev01 
That there is exactly why this site is unique and awesome all in one... Nimda
By admin at 11,Aug,22 04:25 other posts of admin 
You mean it's unique because I'm a screw-up?
By Dev01 at 11,Aug,22 04:46 other posts of Dev01 
No not at all, Just human like the most on here. And provide a great platform 👏
--------------------------------------- added after 47 minutes

BTW if you don't come to the party we are withdrawing our verification of you 🤣🤣
By bella! at 11,Aug,22 09:21 other posts of bella! 
What party?

By bella! at 11,Aug,22 09:20 other posts of bella! 
Okie doke, thank you!
By Dev01 at 11,Aug,22 09:43 other posts of Dev01 
that was @ Nimda
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 12:11 other posts of CAT 
🤣shades of Code Red 😸

By bella! at 11,Aug,22 12:35 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I knew your response was directed to admin and so was mine! The intention of my question was not to sound petty about 5 points but was for admin to revisit something he tweaked less than 2 weeks ago.

Now I was curious about your post regarding the party! When is it and will it be at your house? I know your pockets are deep but to take some of the pressure off of Vettie, tell me/us what dishes you would like to incorporate into the party so we can get together a sign-up sheet and coordinate efforts.
By Dev01 at 11,Aug,22 19:57 other posts of Dev01 
Never got that game, Hell chat is very complicated sometimes
By bella! at 11,Aug,22 21:47 other posts of bella! 
It's just a way to gain a couple extra points everyday. Heck, there's 4 members whose profile name begins with the letter "B/b" that have thousands of points and probably not because they buy them.
By Dev01 at 11,Aug,22 21:49 other posts of Dev01 
Yes I do believe there are a few old Syc/Syd banks still around
By Sir-Skittles at 12,Aug,22 01:55 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dev01 Not TeddyBear..
By Dev01 at 12,Aug,22 03:16 other posts of Dev01 
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Howling ...

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 12:28 other posts of CAT 
Let me get this right. If I take the "ball" once, there's no reason To take it again for 24 hrs, other than to give other members the chance to take the "ball" and get 5 points? I'm going to have to set another timer.
😈😈😈

By kebmo at 12,Aug,22 01:29 other posts of kebmo 
“In 2018, President Donald Trump signed a bill that upgraded the criminal punishment of wrongly moving classified materials from a misdemeanour to a felony.”

-PBS News
By CAT at 12,Aug,22 02:01 other posts of CAT 
And raised the penalty from a max of 1 yr in jail to a max of 5 yrs in prison. Hmm.......perfect 2022+5=2027...MAGA BABY, MAGA. 👍😆

By JustWill at 11,Aug,22 18:45 other posts of JustWill 
The plot thickens!

It has been reported that the information given to the DOJ and FBI used to get the search warrant came from someone who is part of Trump's inner circle! They supplied info on what documents were stolen and where they were hidden.
Now, Trump is shitting himself (probably leaving trails of little, orange, bunny-turds all over the place) trying to figure out who flipped on him.
LOCK HIM UP!!!
By cody8789 at 11,Aug,22 21:53 other posts of cody8789 
The doj should have given trump a couple more weeks b4 they entered his home to give trump more time to flush important documents down the toilet as stated and pictured from someone in trumps inner circle who supposely took the pictures of the ripped up papers in the toilet , oh my,mim so glad I hate politics, I'm voting for cat in 24, I can't see her doing any worse then our last four presidents

By bella! at 11,Aug,22 22:02 other posts of bella! 
Bump.
By JustWill at 11,Aug,22 23:44 other posts of JustWill 
Wait!
It gets better.
The attorney general--the guy who signed off on the warrant--just petitioned the court to unseal it and make its contents public so that everyone can see what it was all about.
Trump can challenge the AG's request (he has until tomorrow afternoon to do so) and go to court to keep the warrant sealed and its contents hidden.
Anyone who has been paying attention knows that Orange Jeebus is going to do everything he can to keep the truth from getting out, so smart money says that he will try to block the AG's request...

By kebmo at 09,Aug,22 00:04 other posts of kebmo 
FBI execute search warrant on Donald Trump‘s Mar-A-Lago

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

By phart at 09,Aug,22 00:58 other posts of phart 
Our country has sunk to the level of 3rd world.
As several have said on Newsmax, a raid is the last resort. There are other steps they could and should have taken before a raid.
IT is theater, the dems are scared shitless of TRump and folks like cat hate him,so folks like her probably don't care if the man is given justice or not.
The government will have to show at some point in a court of law why this raid was needed.

Edit, this mans dream before the election of 2020 is scary.
By kebmo at 09,Aug,22 01:10 other posts of kebmo 
Didn’t they already have to show in court that a search was needed (or justified) in order to get a search warrant? Yes, they did and a judge signed the search warrant.
By Sir-Skittles at 09,Aug,22 11:17 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
DOJ corrupt at best- used as political weapon yet again. Many legal scholars already saying this warrant was less than sound. But I will let the site lawyers from other countries weigh in on these actions
By PA-Freddy at 09,Aug,22 15:07 other posts of PA-Freddy 
An indictment is on the horizon

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 11:27 other posts of CAT 
Actually, they say that it had to have been very, very, very appearant that a crime was committed. One report said that the judge who signed the search warrants is a Trump appointed judge
We are finally going back to being a top nation where justice is served.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 13:23 other posts of phart 
Be honest, just how will you react if it is determined there little or no illegal activity?
You know you are talking about a fellow that went thru 2 impeachments unscathed.
I think the dems are going to learn how true the old saying is, " He who throws dirt ,Loose's ground"

And before you ask, if there was something done illegally, I will look at why he may have done,as in intent, before I judge. Sometimes you have to break the rules to prove a point,or sacrifice yourself for the greater good.Trying to save our country from the liberal democrat socialist idiots is Trumps goal.and I support that goal.
If he is hung by a tree on the white house lawn,I will still vote for his supporters as he put AMERICA first,where it damn well should be.
By Andthisisme at 09,Aug,22 13:38 other posts of Andthisisme 
I can’t help but be reminded of the claims that Trump made against Hilary Clinton during the 2016 campaign calling on the DOJ to investigate her. How is that any different to this ? There was a politician calling for an investigation by the FBI for purely political reasons.
Or the whole Hunter Biden story which is nothing to do with Hunter and all to do with damaging Joe.

We know Trump removed White House Presidential papers when he left because boxes of them were previously retrieved from Mar a Lago.
There are laws relating to presidential and government papers and it appears that Trump thinks those laws didn’t apply to him.
By bella! at 09,Aug,22 15:28 other posts of bella! 
"We know Trump removed....", uh, you seem to think you know what's going on on this side of the pond, as if there is no "shit" going on in the UK. Just sayin'.....
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 16:27 other posts of CAT 
Andthisisme may or may not know about what's happening on this side of the pond, but, I sure do. I can't answer about any "shit" going on in THAT side of the pond ( other than knowing they drive on the wrong side of the road 🤣 I'm sure the toilet paper spins out fast over there too. Trump is either going down, and not in a good way, or there's no justice.

By Andthisisme at 09,Aug,22 20:32 other posts of Andthisisme 
Oh we have our own shit believe me, plenty of it. I am not happy about that either. We have, for just a little longer, Boris who sees himself as 'Trump Lite'.
Our newspaper and media do report on what is happening in the U.S and what the U.S does matters for the rest of the world, whether we like it or not. So I like to think that I take an informed interest.
By bella! at 09,Aug,22 21:31 other posts of bella! 
I've got this thing that developed early on when I was growing up. I might be angry and upset with my family/family members and I said unkind things. But dammit, when someone else said something about my family/family members, they better get ready for a battle with me. That's how I feel about my country. Our shit stinks and so does yours.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 22:03 other posts of phart 
We as Americans have got to block out the noise from over there.
Africa is where the muslim extremism is growing in leaps and bounds and yet, instead of trying to stop it or anything, we are supposed to be riveted to the tv set watching something about the queen of england that has no real political power.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 03:07 other posts of CAT 
Phart, do you have any idea how much noise we export to the rest of the world? Like you've said many TY imes before, change that TV channel. Muslims always existed in huge numbers. Perhaps if we didn't bring war to their lands they wouldn't be angry at us
By phart at 10,Aug,22 18:16 other posts of phart 
I don't mind a bit not taking war to them. Leave Israel alone, and we will leave them alone. Don't fly planes into our towers,don't attack our ships, don't recruit people to shoot up work place parties like happened in california a few years ago.
If they want to earn a good living, sell us oil cheaper than we can drill for our own.

By CAT at 10,Aug,22 03:03 other posts of CAT 
Bella, that's a little close minded. Your family/family member, I can understand. After all, you are intimately knowledgeable about him/them, but, the USA is an open book to everyone. They can, and often do, have opinions about us.
By bella! at 10,Aug,22 03:13 other posts of bella! 
Sorry, I don't agree with you.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 03:37 other posts of CAT 
That other nationalities have opinions about us or that other nationalities should not have opinions about us?

By CAT at 10,Aug,22 15:15 other posts of CAT 

Viewed from the other side of the Atlantic, the British mayhem was simultaneously satisfying and unsettling. Americans, whose democracy barely survived four years of Trump, reflexively drew a comparison between the transgressions that led to Britain's Conservative Party and much of the UK turning its back on Johnson and the far more damning and dangerous actions of the former US president, who remains to this day the most powerful figure in the Republican Party and looks all but certain to seek the presidency again.
Both Johnson and Trump assumed power with lengthy records of rule-breaking, dishonesty and deceit. Their supporters knew who they were choosing. Their lifelong patterns continued in office.

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 13:49 other posts of CAT 
Trump's goal is " how do I become richer". He doesn't care about you, me, or anyone else.
The impeachments were a joke. McConnell bragging that no matter what, the Clown would walk.
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

I would love to see justice done. America first? Bullshit. It was Trump First.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 16:02 other posts of phart 
Remember,if America fails, Trump fails, so why the fuck would he want America to fail??
DUH.
Hillary used insecure email servers, he simply wanted that investigated. Hunter biden worked for countrys that are conspiring against us. the BIG GUY, in reference to joe biden, is clearly indicated as having 10% of something reserved for him. it is probably money. Which is bribery.
Now if Trump did remove some papers, has anything happened? no. Has anything related to china or russia happened in the past 2 years? Yes.Who got money from Russia, the bidens.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 16:20 other posts of CAT 
If America fails, Trump would still go on. His wealth is private. Most likely in foreign soils too. His investigation of Hilary was for personal profit and what went on with Biden's son is for the son to answer to. Probably doesn't count and Trump had plenty of time to get them indicted. Nothing happened. Why?
Removal of papers from an administration IS AGAINST THE LAW OF THE LAND even if it was a grocery list. Your last sentence is an accusation that merits a "put up or shut up". Go ahead, present the proof.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 16:28 other posts of phart 
It's in a laptop in the possession of the fbi. For whatever reason they won't disclose it or do anything with it.
I can't get to it and you can't either.Sad, because we both deserve answers. Regardless of our side of things.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 16:37 other posts of CAT 
If you, in the middle of a cow pasture, know this, don't you think your fellow Repuckers would have gotten it out to the public? No, baby, that's one more conspiracy theory in the hill of Trumpian fake theories.
By phart at 09,Aug,22 17:18 other posts of phart 

As for that cow pasture remark,I can't help the neighbors have 50 head of Black Angus right on the other side of the property line.He inherited the farm from his father.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 21:21 other posts of CAT 
Ok, maybe he is a crook. He certainly paid a huge bill owed to the IRS. So what?

By phart at 09,Aug,22 19:45 other posts of phart 
Even democrats are asking questions. uh, think about that.and how hard would it be to blackmail a former lawyer of jeffrey epstiens folks to get a paper signed?

as for the horse and pony show from the jan 6 cronies, not having much effect.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 21:25 other posts of CAT 
Disgraceful Cuomo made a quasi true statement? A judge knew Epstein? So did the Clown. Jan 6 not having a big affect? What do you watch on TV?
By phart at 09,Aug,22 21:49 other posts of phart 
oh and btw ,I don't like cuomo either,I think he is a jurk.
the judge was a lawyer for several people in Jeffreys circle before he became judge. That means he probably knows things or did things that would make him easy to black mail. very important when you are trying to fuck up a whole country to have people in your pocket in powerful places.

I know you won't read it but I will copy and paste the last line.

"I will continue to fight for the Great American People!"

That is why I support Trump,and not the economic terrorist sociopath's in office right now.
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 23:18 other posts of CAT 
Phart, if you were me, knowing all the lies and self-serving actions Trump is guilty off, would you trust him? You see, there's a disconnect between what you know and believe and what a great majority of the people of this country know about Trump. Have you thought about trying to support the present set of leaders in order to get an inproved USA?
By phart at 10,Aug,22 00:18 other posts of phart 
Present set of leaders are taking America on the wrong path. The hwy to hell.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 01:31 other posts of CAT 
So you say. Only time will tell.
By phart at 10,Aug,22 02:03 other posts of phart 
1.8 years,has told us alot already. look at the cost of a trip to the grocery store now as compared to 2 years ago for example.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 02:43 other posts of CAT 
Two years ago I couldn't go to the store thanks to Trump
By phart at 10,Aug,22 14:33 other posts of phart 
Why? gas was to cheap? you had to wear a mask?
UH,the cdc and other groups were pushing that,not Trump.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 16:16 other posts of CAT 
Of course, not Trump. He denied Covid for most of the time. He's responsible for thousands od deaths in this country. Lets elect him again.
By phart at 10,Aug,22 18:17 other posts of phart 
more have died under biden than under trump
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 12:59 other posts of CAT 
That's because, thanks to the Clown, it took a lot of effort to control the epidemic. All the while more people got it and died. Who in their right mind shuts down a department that prepares for fighting epidemics?

By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 08:16 other posts of dgraff 
The weakest link

By JustWill at 10,Aug,22 16:05 other posts of JustWill 
You are correct kebmo, but there is no court involved when a request is made for a search warrant. The petition for the warrant, along with all evidence to show "probable cause" that the petition is justified, is presented to a judge who reviews it and then grants or denies the warrant.
If the judge granted the warrant--specifically in such a high-profile case--the DOJ certainly showed "probable cause".
Also, Trump HAS a copy of the warrant (because the law requires that a copy be served to the party it was issued against), which would clearly state why it was issued. There is no law saying that he can't share his copy with the world if he really feels that it was unfair.
But he won't.
He'll just tell lies (as he always does), because he knows that his supporters will believe whatever he says...

LOCK HIM UP!!!
By kebmo at 10,Aug,22 16:48 other posts of kebmo 
Thanks for the clarification Will but I’m still donating to his cause.
He NEEDS my help!
As an aside, I thought the Republican Party was the “Law and Order Party”. Is that only when it doesn’t involve Republicans?
There sure are a lot of them shitting all over the law now!
By JustWill at 10,Aug,22 17:49 other posts of JustWill 
That pretty much sums it up, kebmo.

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 15:10 other posts of CAT 
Kebmo please excuse riding your post.😘
Thank you, JustWill, as always you bring an explanation and good wishes.

By JustWill at 10,Aug,22 16:19 other posts of JustWill 
"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"-- D. J. Trump, September 2016

"I plead the 5th." -- D. J. Trump, August 2022

By kebmo at 10,Aug,22 19:10 other posts of kebmo 
The irony being that DJT doesn’t want to talk about himself.
By TxMeat at 10,Aug,22 19:26 other posts of TxMeat 
I really hope they get him.

By Andthisisme at 10,Aug,22 20:32 other posts of Andthisisme 
Trumps taking of the 5th was totally 100% predictable.

It used to be the case in the UK that if a defendant didn't wish to give evidence the jury were instructed not to draw any negative inference from that denial.
I believe that is no longer the case and if a defendant doesn't choose to give evidence or does our equivalent of 'taking the 5th' during interviews then the jury can draw their own inferences from that.

There is no need for anyone to take the 5th unless they have something to hide, and I mean anywhere at all not just in the US in this case.

Yes it is a constitutional right and some people may well take that stance purely on principle. However, the vast majority of people taking the 5th have something to hide.
By phart at 10,Aug,22 23:09 other posts of phart 
well, forgive me for asking, but why on earth is the democratic party so afraid of 1 man,1 human being, that they are willing to continue to constantly, every since the man started to run for President ,try to bring him down?

If I were being persecuted at every turn like he has been the past few years ,I would not even confirm My identity for the bastards. If they think he is so fucking guilty, let the sorry bastards work for it.
By JustWill at 10,Aug,22 23:58 other posts of JustWill 
You are forgiven.

He isn't being "persecuted". The guy is, and always has been, a criminal. Trying to see a...what's that word you use all the time?...oh, right..."crook" pay consequences for his many crimes isn't "persecution", it's seeking justice.

By Andthisisme at 11,Aug,22 13:56 other posts of Andthisisme 
The answer to that is simple, during his term of office he was able to be constrained in his behaviour mostly, by those few 'sane' people around him.
As a second term president with nothing to lose who knows what whackadoodle things he will get up to. His behaviour on January 6th may end up looking like a Sunday school picnic compared to what he may do if re elected.
He totally over estimates his ability and competence and champions some of the most divisive policies, pitting American against American.

By JustWill at 10,Aug,22 23:52 other posts of JustWill 
Because Trump can't speak ten words without telling a lie, taking the 5th is the only way he can avoid perjury while under oath.

Here in the US, judges instruct the jury in a CRIMINAL trial that they are not to view a witness taking the 5th as proof of guilt. In a CIVIL trial, judges are not required to give the same instruction.

By CAT at 11,Aug,22 13:40 other posts of CAT 

"Canada Pension Plan reports $23-billion loss in June quarter as markets churn"

Woops.....Plan to work longer? 🤣

By CAT at 10,Aug,22 13:21 other posts of CAT 

MTG Tweets 'Defund The FBI' After Trump Mar-A-Lago Raid

Marjorie Tailor Green....... enough said..
🤣🤣🤣🤣
By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Aug,22 13:26 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Eventually, the police might arrest Trump for his crimes.
Then she might say 'defund the police!'.
She would, because it's not like she has any real principles.

By phart at 10,Aug,22 14:31 other posts of phart 
I couldn't help but notice what I read this morning that the agents that raided Trump's house did not want any witness's to their actions. usually they have the victum in cuffs and they can see what is going on.They raided while he was away,and they didn't want witness's. What does that tell anyone with brains? They could easily plant evidence, or alter it. Hell, they could have planted a bomb for all we know. Because if you go back to 2016 when he first ran for office, it was said that assassination was on the table to prevent him from running.
You think Jan 6 was a bad day for America, August 8th is far worse.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 14:49 other posts of CAT 
You know, Phart, it's ok to think badly of the DEMOCRAT's feds, but, can we stick to reality?

By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 14:33 other posts of dgraff 
Time for another attack on the White House I guess
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 14:52 other posts of CAT 
Mountain Man, let's suppose your man wins the White House in 2024, how would you feel if the liberals storm Congress? Oh, BTW, it was the Capitol that was stormed, not the White House. At least, not since the War of 1812.
By dgraff at 10,Aug,22 15:55 other posts of dgraff 
The liberals have no balls to do such a thing not a pair between you all
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 16:00 other posts of CAT 
Well, I for one, have to agree with you. I have plenty of admirers that will assure you "I ain't got no balls or milk spout"

By phart at 10,Aug,22 16:07 other posts of phart 
As long as they are jailed like the repubs for vandalism and such, so be it. But to be jailed months without bail or trial is unfair for either side's folks.
BUT let a White Capital cop shoot a unarmed black female Air force veteran and I bet the nation would be under siege by blm. that is what is so unfair to me,the double standard.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 16:13 other posts of CAT 
I bet you don't know that you are entitled to a speedy trial or the case gets thrown out, even if bail is granted.

By kebmo at 10,Aug,22 19:18 other posts of kebmo 
A white cop shot a black person phart ? Why you must be absolutely outraged!! Your compassion for the safety of minorities is well documented on this site.

End Sarcasm
By phart at 10,Aug,22 23:11 other posts of phart 
No,just trying to bring out the hypocrisy.
A black cop shot a unarmed white veteran and got away with it scott free.
BUT like I said,if the races were reversed, blm would STILL be burning buildings down.
No sarcasm, can't help but notice that was all you could come up with.
By CAT at 11,Aug,22 12:19 other posts of CAT 
Well, let me help him then. That cop was trying to contain a crime and was fearful for his life. HE DID NOT KNEEL FOR NINE MINUTES ON THE NECK OF THIS POOR, POOR, CRIMINAL VETERAN. Personally, I'm sorry that the cop wasn't armed like they arm guards in federal buildings in banana republics, with an AR15. We wouldn't have to pay for all these trials of insurrectionists.

By phart at 09,Aug,22 22:32 other posts of phart 
I can't help but laugh like hell at what I just saw.
A protest at Trump Tower right now was being shown on Newsmax.
A protester ,holding a rainbow flag ,was wearing a tshirt that said,
joe biden sniffed me, gays for Trump.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 12:16 other posts of CAT 
Short memories
By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Aug,22 13:06 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There are some stupid gay people too. Or these are really payed actors,
like the Republicans always accuse people of; ill doers are ill deemers.

They seem to always have some token black or token gay people around.
How easy people sell their soul for money and fame, don't they?

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Aug,22 13:07 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Biden might sniff them, Trump would snuff them.
By CAT at 10,Aug,22 13:21 other posts of CAT 
I ignore them

By phart at 09,Aug,22 22:00 other posts of phart 
Ok folks,how long before this over takes the covid?

The chinese are trying to kill us all.but yet, we need to drive our electric cars and eat our vegi's!
Climate change climate change.
We can't hear the thunder for the rhetoric spewed at us from the democrats.

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 16:49 other posts of CAT 
I've took the Ball from four members in the last 5 hours. If they don't want to play, why not drop out?
By phart at 09,Aug,22 17:15 other posts of phart 
somehow way back when I was new here, a "ball" was thrown at me or whatever it is called. I had no clue what it meant, and it took a while to figure out how to opt out. I doubt the folks you took a ball from meant ill will, probably just don't understand or have any interest in it, perhaps now that they are aware of the thing, they can opt out..
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 17:27 other posts of CAT 
Maybe

By biggg at 09,Aug,22 20:13 other posts of biggg 
Thought balloon when someone throws the ball at me, (doesnґt happen very often): Oh Balls

PS donґt remember opting IN for this game, if iґm correct anyone who is online may be treated to the ball??
By bella! at 09,Aug,22 20:33 other posts of bella! 
I believe that when a member creates a profile, they are automatically IN until they opt OUT.

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 21:30 other posts of CAT 
Yes, they are. My original post stands

By bella! at 09,Aug,22 19:35 other posts of bella! 
Oh, WOW, a 4-year-old announces 'I'm a boy!' in transgender gender reveal at parade. And what will he decide he is when he starts menstruation at age 13?

By phart at 09,Aug,22 19:52 other posts of phart 
She will be in shock. like ,why is this happening?
males don't menstruate.
4 years old.Not old enough to know how to tell the time,much less what they are gender wise.

By bella! at 06,Aug,22 19:54 other posts of bella! 
ATTENTION! ATTENTION, PLEASE!

TO ANY AND ALL ASSWIPE(S) THAT ARE MONITORING MY VOTE IN BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP, I VOTED FOR 2NICE, AGAIN. THAT IS ALL!
By Sir-Skittles at 06,Aug,22 21:18 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
By bella! at 06,Aug,22 21:43 other posts of bella! 
How come I'm not surprised that you find it amusing when "folks" monitor my page and fabricate bullshit!

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 21:56 other posts of CAT 
I didn't know you can monitor a member's vote on the IMAGE/MEMBER game. 2Nice is certainly attractive. He deserves to be on top and I had some extra points so......... he's on top.
By bella! at 06,Aug,22 22:40 other posts of bella! 
Some folks have trouble with "reality". Just my opinion, there is no way to monitor how votes are gathered with regard to the BEST IMAGE/IMAGE TOP. Fabricating truth and stirring the pot is so juvenile.

By bella! at 06,Aug,22 22:43 other posts of bella! 
If you shot some extra votes to 2nice and he achieved the 100% status, he's at 79% now.
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 00:01 other posts of CAT 
Not anymore😻
By bella! at 07,Aug,22 00:46 other posts of bella! 
Quite some time ago, another member asked me whether there was anything attached to BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. My response was that there was no gain for the TOP member other than "bragging rights" and his or her picture being on other member's pages. I honestly do not "waste" points by adding extra votes just because.... Don't waste your points voting, it's not worth it.
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 02:28 other posts of CAT 
Why save points? What else are they good for? I vote "HOT" on almost every pic I see. I give gifts when it's appropriate. And, every once in a while, I like to shine a little. I know, or at least suspect, that there's a few members that will vote my pics down. However, I still like the site and enjoy myself immensely taking part here. Save points? Not me.
By bella! at 07,Aug,22 02:56 other posts of bella! 
"there's a few members that will vote my pics down"? Uh, at one time, members could down vote another member's uploads HOWEVER based on you whinging and recommendation, admin took the ability to down vote away. The only picture(s) a member is able to down vote is the pictures presented in the Pic of the Month feature.
By dgraff at 07,Aug,22 10:45 other posts of dgraff 
I think she mean’s they vote any one below her above her thus causing her to drop down the line I use to do it all the time still do if it’s someone that has black listed me

Once your good enough at manipulating the game and you have your enemies at the bottom you can keep voting the top 2 causing the bottom person to drop off the list

By CAT at 07,Aug,22 12:20 other posts of CAT 
I am talking about the Pic of the Month Contest. There are some truly beautiful women on site. One is CC54's wife. She's in a class by herself and even I vote for her. There are others, and I'm sorry for being bitchy, but, many of the women here............well, let's say He was chinsy in the beauty Dept. There's been several times when I entered the contest and I noticed I'm ahead and suddenly I'm falling way behind and not while competing against the beautiful ones. On a one to one count, if another contestant goes up, I expect to go down, but when the point spread becomes more than normal, I know there are negative votes. This has happened every time I compete. Yeah, I do realize I sound like a poor looser. I just don't compete. Even in the BEST IMAGE game I notice that what Dgraff says must be true. Every time I enter the game, using any pic that I know is very popular, everyone else keep their relative position, yet, my pic keeps going down until it drops off unless I keep it in play. That's the way it is. I can't change it, yet, every so often, I'll buy 2000 points and keep myself on top for a week or so. You have no idea how my PMs jump through the roof then. After, I use my regular points to keep one of the not so popular women on top for a while. Everyone deserves to be on top once in a while.

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 15:51 other posts of CAT 
I see 2Nice is on top of the heap again.

By CAT at 08,Aug,22 13:36 other posts of CAT 
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

Well, well. JustWill, it looks like we have something I'm common with 2Nice's "Dingus".
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

Bella!, why don't you enter the BEST IMAGE GAME? You would be a shoe-in with this one.

/u5zshkq6bxlgpic.html

They are lovely and not second best to anyone.

By JustWill at 07,Aug,22 01:08 other posts of JustWill 
The fact that 2nice --who has the greatest dingus in the history of SYD (it knows more about being a dingus than other dinguses do!)--isn't ALWAYS on the top of the list is proof that the election is rigged!
Dead members are casting votes! Dead illegal alien members without ID are voting! Nigerian space lasers are switching votes cast for Mr Yumm to Joe Biden! Other completely idiotic things (some of them involving Big Foot and a grilled cheese sandwich) are keeping my Mr Yumm from being permanent Best Image guy--as he so rightly deserves!
STOP THE STEAL!!!!!
Mr YUMM---2023!
The only dingus that can make SYD great again!!!!!
By bella! at 07,Aug,22 04:15 other posts of bella! 
STOP THE STEAL!!!!!
Mr YUMM---2023!
The only dingus that can make SYD great again!!!!!

You have always been partial to Mr. Yumm's dingus!
By JustWill at 08,Aug,22 18:41 other posts of JustWill 
Correction:
I've always been partial to Mr Yumm--his dingus is just a bonus.
By bella! at 09,Aug,22 00:59 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for the explanation.

By phart at 09,Aug,22 13:31 other posts of phart 
To give you some idea of the democrats priority's,
they are hiring 87,000 IRS agents, while there is a horrible TEACHER shortage nationwide.
Gouging the American people out of every fucking dime they can get is more important to the democrats than educating your kids, rather it be a liberal education or whatever ,just take the parents money and leave them poverish.Could it be so they can make the kids dependent on government totally?
By CAT at 09,Aug,22 13:57 other posts of CAT 
Except, Phart, that teacher's salaries are paid by the local school boards. IRS agents are FEDERAL employees. I seem to remember someone lamenting having to pay property taxes to support education. 🤣
And don't forget, federal employees serve future administrations too. If and when the Repuckers get into power, will they lay off all these agents?

By CAT at 09,Aug,22 13:46 other posts of CAT 
The Republicans and the right.

--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Bump

By bella! at 06,Aug,22 16:18 other posts of bella! 
Here's a bit of nostalgia, do you remember drive in movie theaters? I do! Also, do you have a drive in movie theater near you?
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 12:53 other posts of CAT 
The last time was in Broward County (Ft Lauderdale) in the 70's. I don't think there's any near any more
By phart at 07,Aug,22 14:00 other posts of phart 
A few years ago I read about Honda Motor company investing in drive in theaters to preserve the remaining 1's. Haven't saw anything about it lately though. I have a old speaker that hung on the car door,but it is in bad shape electronically. I thought about getting 1 of those cheap blue teeth speakers and putting the guts out of it into that aluminum housing after I polish it up.
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 14:46 other posts of CAT 
I remember those

By bella! at 07,Aug,22 16:52 other posts of bella! 
I remember 100 years ago, my parents had a big ol' Ford station wagon and on occasion, we'd go to the drive-in. Yep, we would take our baths, put on our pajamas and jump in the old Ford and head out to the Eastside Drive-in. My dad wouldn't allow us to camp out on the roof of the car so best I can recall, the third row of seats were removed or lowered and the tailgate was dropped to allow us room to lounge and inevitably fall asleep. Those were the days....

By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 14:08 other posts of dgraff 
Nowadays you take a portable radio with and they tell you what station to tune in to and that’s your movie sound

By biggg at 07,Aug,22 15:34 other posts of biggg 
Not from the past, but a drive-in movie theater was introduced here in 2021 based on Covid. Book in advance, drive in, stay in your car. Unfortunately no popcorn

By kebmo at 07,Aug,22 15:35 other posts of kebmo 
When I was a kid my dad would take my brothers and I to the drive-in. As was the custom in a lot of vehicles I’m sure, the two oldest brothers always rode in the trunk until we got in!
I think the drive-in has pretty well gone the way the dinosaur. That’s really too bad.
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 22:23 other posts of CAT 
I remember that. My older brother and his friends used to do that.. two would ride the trunk.

By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 14:03 other posts of dgraff 
There still is one in Danville Pennsylvania and if I’m up that way I stop for a movie but mainly for their foot long chili cheese dog’s smothered in onions they are to die for
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Bet you can’t eat one with out getting melted cheese sauce on your shirt
By CAT at 08,Aug,22 14:14 other posts of CAT 
I go to Arbetter's Hot Dogs on Bird Rd.
Their chilli and cheese is to die for, but, after, I die too. Especially if I'm with company.
By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 14:16 other posts of dgraff 
I will be sure to stop there if I ever get down that way
By cody8789 at 08,Aug,22 15:09 other posts of cody8789 
The outdoor movie drive-in that cat spoke of is the thunderbird drive in (swap-shop) flea market every day and 14 different movie screens at the same time are showing as long as their are paying customers. Located in sunrise fl. Oh and also a reminder to bring your gun because this area is as bad as it gets
By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 15:11 other posts of dgraff 
oh great
By cody8789 at 08,Aug,22 15:15 other posts of cody8789 
I personaly think this place is a front for the owners drug dealing. He personally leaves his 12 cars there on display, ranging from $250,000 to 1 million dollars for each car
By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 15:52 other posts of dgraff 
Wow sounds like it

By CAT at 08,Aug,22 17:00 other posts of CAT 
I wouldn't be surprised.

By CAT at 08,Aug,22 14:04 other posts of CAT 
Xtc1 started a run on the ball game this morning. Got him 30 points
By dgraff at 08,Aug,22 14:14 other posts of dgraff 
Yeah after bibi1 screwed things up for me
By CAT at 08,Aug,22 14:28 other posts of CAT 

By phart at 07,Aug,22 15:12 other posts of phart 
Sanctuary city's can't handle a fraction of the illegal immigrants! I say give em 1000's more since they love em so much!
By CAT at 08,Aug,22 13:33 other posts of CAT 
What did they ever do to you?

By bella! at 06,Aug,22 18:58 other posts of bella! 
President Biden's cognitive decline.....

By phart at 07,Aug,22 01:45 other posts of phart 

Running a country is like riding a bike!
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 12:49 other posts of CAT 
You mean since he is President now, he should be re-elected because he knows how to do it?😆
By phart at 07,Aug,22 13:58 other posts of phart 
No, because he can't ride a bike without crashing it either! the next photos of him out on his bike the foot pedals had been modified so his foot wouldn't get stuck in them again.
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 14:46 other posts of CAT 
Practice makes perfect🤣
By phart at 07,Aug,22 15:13 other posts of phart 
HEY I GOT IT!
TRUMP BIDEN 2024! that way Trump can fix the country while biden rides his bike, we all get what we want!
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 17:22 other posts of CAT 
🤪🤪🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 20 hours

Hey, Sir-Skittles, is this the pot calling the kettle black? And WTF kind of a name is PA-Freddy?

By Sir-Skittles at 07,Aug,22 13:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Too soon?

He has always been a moron, but lately it is epically sad. He might not have a brain anymore.
By PA-Freddy at 07,Aug,22 16:18 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Covid19 caused some damage to Biden's brain
By phart at 07,Aug,22 23:36 other posts of phart 
It is very possible that is true.

By Sir-Skittles at 08,Aug,22 12:17 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Cat this is why your already feeble mind is getting worse ... get help!
By PA-Freddy at 08,Aug,22 13:19 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Yes

By CAT at 08,Aug,22 00:17 other posts of CAT 
Fluffy Fought the Law

🤣🤣🤣🤣
By phart at 08,Aug,22 01:05 other posts of phart 

By phart at 07,Aug,22 23:36 other posts of phart 

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 12:15 other posts of CAT 
Alex Jones ordered to pay Sandy Hook parents more than $4M

The Associated Press
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A Texas jury Thursday ordered conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay more than $4 million — significantly less than the $150 million being sought — in compensatory damages to the parents of a 6-year-old boy killed in the Sandy Hook massacre, marking the first time the Infowars host has been held financially liable for repeatedly claiming the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history was a hoax.

Another asshole that confused mental masturbation with reality.
By Andthisisme at 05,Aug,22 16:18 other posts of Andthisisme 
I watched some of his testimony and while he tried to back peddle by saying that he now accepted that the shootings did take place at Sandy Hook His rants outside the court and on infowars illustrate how little he has changed.

Unfortunately there are people who take what he says there to be truthful, which it often is not. A very dangerous man, who may well now find himself in court more often in the near future.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 16:24 other posts of CAT 
Unfortunately, there's a whole bunch of people like him in the public eye
By Andthisisme at 05,Aug,22 18:34 other posts of Andthisisme 
Indeed there are

By phart at 05,Aug,22 19:34 other posts of phart 
If he was a democrat or worked for the liberal causes, we would not be hearing about this at all.
By Andthisisme at 05,Aug,22 19:44 other posts of Andthisisme 
The man told and kept telling the same lie over and over again in the most public and offensive way causing the grieving parents unimaginable pain,
I don’t accept your premis at all, but even if that was true it does not excuse or justify his behaviour.
By phart at 05,Aug,22 20:20 other posts of phart 
all those people had to do was turn off the fucking tv or radio. The pain is self inflicted.
If you don't like the sound of something you hear,change the sound.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 21:10 other posts of CAT 
Phart, because of him people came to their house and other places to harras them. They had move to get away from that and even then, they still faced harrasment. How exactly does one turn off that fucking harrasment?
By phart at 06,Aug,22 02:35 other posts of phart 
This is 1 of those trials I haven't kept up with much because it is more of a money grab than anything.
But I will do some reading and see what the deal was.
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 13:50 other posts of CAT 
It is not more of a money grab. These people wanted justice. We all have the right to speak our mind, but, not to hurt other people. If you do hurt other people, you should be held accountable. How else, except by making him pay in dollars and cents, can that be accomplished? Perhaps, you prefer for him to be publicly flogged in the town square. I'm willing to bet that if that was legal, those parents would have preferred that.

By Andthisisme at 06,Aug,22 10:58 other posts of Andthisisme 
So if you are slandered or libeled you wont do anything about it other than just not read or listen to what is being said about you?

This trial, and the others that may follow, are about holding him to account for deliberately spreading lies. Of course now he is saying that he was just so stupid that he believed what other people told him.

By kebmo at 06,Aug,22 15:41 other posts of kebmo 
phart slander is illegal and a jury found that he slandered the parents. Close case.
By phart at 06,Aug,22 16:46 other posts of phart 
A money grab, period.
Lies ,truths, whatever he said, and whatever he pays, will not bring the kids back that died. Liberal society making everyone out to be victim's that are owed something.
By kebmo at 06,Aug,22 21:26 other posts of kebmo 
As if that fucking slime bag Alex Jones wasn’t grabbing money.

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 21:51 other posts of CAT 
Phart, they weren't looking for money. All they ever wanted was for their son to be remembered with dignity. You talk about your Confederate ancestors. You want them to have peace and respect. You want to be able to grieve or, at least, respect for them. These parents wanted the same for their murdered child and be allowed to grieve in peace. Instead, this jerk, in the name of ratings and his pocket, tore their grief to shreds. You call this a money grab? I know you are a bitter man, but, I had more respect for your feelings. I'm sorry for you.
By phart at 07,Aug,22 01:42 other posts of phart 
Now you see how it feels and looks when on the other side looking in. That was my point.
somtimes I have to sound like a complete asshole to make a last ditch effort to help you see the hypocrisy. The Confederates were defending their homes and land,and got nothing but a grave for it,that is spit on everytime some liberal wants a statue took down that makes their emotional butt hurt.
BUT the same liberal ,thinks money will make them feel better if a family member is lost to violence or someone talks about it in a way that offends them. You can't have it both ways.
Justice should be had if it it warrants it.
Money just doesn't fix anything. That's my other point.
By CAT at 07,Aug,22 02:35 other posts of CAT 
You are confusing honoring the dead with giving honor to the dead. You feel for a life lost even if that life belonged to a mass murderer. You don't condone the actions but, you feel bad about a lost soul. Taking down a statue of a Confederate soldier is not the same as saying a prayer for his soul at his grave site

By Sir-Skittles at 06,Aug,22 18:56 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
CRIMINALS BELONG IN JAIL!

This piece of shoots the delivery guy and leaves him to die on the street. Our soft cock prosecutors don't remand him into custody. He is given bail- on a felony murder charge! What the actual fuck? DA is a total loser... like do your fucking job!

Her new cock bag strategy got this guy killed too- He would have been in jail supervised, and certainly would have not had a fucking gun! Liberal logic backfiring yet again.
By phart at 06,Aug,22 20:45 other posts of phart 
Well maby, just maby the da thought the asshole shooting himself was similar to him getting the death penalty?
I mean ,he is gone, he won't hurt anyone else. sounds like he did a good job of making cleaning up his mess .
I say good riddance.

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 14:24 other posts of CAT 
Indiana state representative proposed bill to outlaw erectile dysfunction drugs in light of abortion ban

Who knows. It might prevent some abortions. 🤣
By dgraff at 06,Aug,22 14:29 other posts of dgraff 
Good idea 👍 it’s not an old person drug anymore the young people love them because it enhances their sexual experience and they will pay good money for them 50 dollars per pill
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

Don’t ask me how I know this
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 14:59 other posts of CAT 
I would never.😹

By phart at 06,Aug,22 16:47 other posts of phart 
I don't have a issue with that at all. Sex is something you can do without .Unlike a heart or a liver or breathing and eating.
So yea, go for it. it would help prevent old men from taking indecent liberty's with kids to.

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 14:58 other posts of CAT 
"Nan Goldin and Kathy Acker feature in new exhibition about female pleasure"

Nan Goldin and Kathy Acker feature in new exhibition about female pleasure
‘In art, the unruliness of women’s sexuality blooms’: A Woman’s Right To Pleasure features work by 80 artists exploring their desires
😈

By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 10:33 other posts of dgraff 
Doug mastriano currently running for governor of Pennsylvania wants to start with voting reform he would like to see that only property owners would be able to vote and I agree with him that would cut out a lot of the bull crap of people in the big city’s voting with out any thought
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Aug,22 11:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

That won't happen, but how about some basic common sense?

You need an ID

You need to be a citizen

You need to vote in your AREA and not multiple times

Enough with the mail in votes- Too much fraud! How about online and you have a unique registration that is tied to your ID. It is 2022 for fucks sake.
By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 12:41 other posts of dgraff 
Amen brother any voters reform would be welcome
By Sir-Skittles at 05,Aug,22 20:05 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Big tech could solve this in a minute, but they don't want to... they want fraud.

Also, who trusts Google and ShitBook at this point?

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 12:14 other posts of CAT 
That’s the worst idea I’ve heard from any candidate concerning voting rights. Just because you are lucky enough to own property does not mean that there’s many, many people who rent. This is a sneaky way to disenfranchise the poor, the blacks and the city dwellers. Mr Mastriano should be voted out.
By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 12:37 other posts of dgraff 
He’s got my vote and Marcy’s vote
--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

Any voters reform would be welcome in Pennsylvania
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 21:47 other posts of CAT 
And Dgraff what makes you an expert on big city dweller's voting?
By dgraff at 06,Aug,22 02:51 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely nothing
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 02:56 other posts of CAT 
True "Shit kicker".

By phart at 05,Aug,22 20:17 other posts of phart 
whoa here a minute. Are you saying people that don't own anything and pay very little in property taxes should have a equal say in what happens to tax money paid by those that DO own property? How in the fuck is that even any where near right? Morally or legally for that matter? That is taxation with reduced representation. Which sadly is the way it has been for eon's. That needs to change. Because if you don't own anything you have no concept of what it is like to own anything as in upkeep and so forth.
Property ownership could simply be the car they drive. It does not have to be a 100 acres of prime real state. The idea is to make sure the person voting is legally voting in their proper district.
By CAT at 05,Aug,22 21:17 other posts of CAT 
YES I DO. Property taxes are just one type of tax. Gasoline, sales, state income tax, **** tax, all those other taxes take the burden on property owners. You either chose or where unlucky to remain childless, but, education taxes are voted and levied by state legislatures. I, for one, want to contribute to the education of my state's children.--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes
Rate is 10 mills for education in Florida
The Florida Lottery has contributed more than $1 Billion to education for each of the past 20 years. More than 917,000 students have attended college on a Bright Futures Scholarship.

County, city, and school districts are permitted to levy taxes at up to 10 mills each. Special districts, such as water management, can levy additional taxes, usually at under 2 mills.

By kebmo at 06,Aug,22 04:42 other posts of kebmo 
You know phart, in Canada’s first election in 1867 only white men who owned property were allowed to vote. And now it’s all gone to hell. Women vote, people of colour vote even gay people vote! Can you believe it? I bet a gay woman of colour who rents an apartment could even vote in Canada now!!!! Crazy eh?

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 22:06 other posts of CAT 
Sir-Skittles you posted:
Enough with the mail in votes- Too much fraud! How about online and you have a unique registration that is tied to your ID. It is 2022 for fucks sake.

CAT What if a voter doesn't have a computer or an internet connection? What does he do then? How much fraud resulted from mail-in votes in the last 25 yrs? What ID would you suggest? Would it be paid by the state? Maybe you forget that many mail-in votes are made by military people on deployment. I'm not against online voting, but, it must be worked out to almost perfection. And other forms MUST be allowed. In person, for sure, but, by mail? Too.
By phart at 06,Aug,22 02:33 other posts of phart 
Online would have to be more reliable than mail in. Hell,we can't even get bills in the mail before they are overdue any more.I had to deal with united health care about my dad's bill the other day.He didn't get a bill due by july 1st until july 25,it had been mailed june 14th!
So how will you know a ballot got to the office instead of a ditch in montana?
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 02:35 other posts of CAT 
I guess we have to trust the Postal Service. Nothing is perfect, Phart.
By phart at 06,Aug,22 02:36 other posts of phart 
That is like trusting a fox to protect the henhouse.
As for property tax, property tax is what is used to build things directly affecting a neighborhood or county. the people paying them should have more say than someone not taking responsibility for property ownership.
as for lotterys and schools,again ,your state is doing well.
I had a friend that worked for the local school system. They kept coming up short on the budget for new equipment. He ask,"why not use some of that lottery money"? What lottery money? apparently they don't want the kids to stay warm so the lottery money didn't go to that department.
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 02:48 other posts of CAT 
You have a poor and misguided opinion of practically everything. Why do you believe renters care less for the area they live in? Don't they drive the same roads you do? You think they want a factory next door to where they rent? Don't you think they want good schools for their children? Don't they vote for their legislators? Don't they pay gas taxes like you? Don't they pay sales taxes? Why shouldn't they have a say about what goes on their community just because they can't afford to buy a house or choose to rent?

BTW, there are foxes in every henhouse, no matter how big is the henhouse. Isn't that what the last Clown said?
By phart at 06,Aug,22 02:56 other posts of phart 
renters, you must not be familiar with renting property .In modern times it is a headache, both for the property owner and the people surrounding.
Regulations are such now you can't really decide who you let rent a property, first come first served. and references yea right, try getting real 1's.
The double wide 2 doors down that was a starter home for the couple that bought the family homeplace has become a community eye sore. Trash and junk everywhere. late on their rent for months. finally got the federal money ,once it ran out,late again, they had 2 kids, so it is difficult to evict, pregnant with the 3rd 1. . Property owners are trying to make do but are very frustrated. THe rent was figured in their retirement plan and takes care of the taxes on the property. all that has to come out of their pension and salary until they can get rid of them and get someone in there that pays their bills.
Some renters pay on time, but not all by a long shot,and that is even before the plandemic, so what would that indicate about their lifestyle and ideas when it comes time to vote?
By CAT at 06,Aug,22 14:08 other posts of CAT 
I knew you would think the worst about renters. All I can say is you must live in a real iffy neighborhood. I've been to many places in this country and most rental communities are neat and good places to live. More than 100 million people rent as of the last census. That's roughly 33% of the population. That's one in every three homes in open neighborhoods. Do you see trashy people and dwellings everywhere you go? I think not.
--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

And what links their voting preferences to their living arrangements? You can correlate those two? If so, by all means, enlighten us.

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 13:43 other posts of CAT 
Routemaster started a new thread about Australian singer Judith Durham, lead singer of 1960s group The Seekers, passed away yesterday. I remember listening to the Seekers around the time I became a teen. Loved their music.

By CAT at 06,Aug,22 02:11 other posts of CAT 
Jazz night with my baby and the J&B. Jazz Featuring Sidney Bechet. It's promising to be a long night. "All of Me" is his best.

By bella! at 06,Aug,22 01:18 other posts of bella! 
Ozzy Man reviews dashcam "shenanigans".

By phart at 05,Aug,22 12:58 other posts of phart 
A warning shot perhaps?

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 12:38 other posts of CAT 
I love Cracker Barrel breakfasts. I'm so disappointed.

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 12:16 other posts of CAT 
This Dolphin Boy Band Is The Next Big Thing

By phart at 02,Aug,22 19:03 other posts of phart 

" he shot my arm" "He shot my arm" says the obviously black would be robber!
By bella! at 02,Aug,22 20:11 other posts of bella! 
I posted this more than 16 hours ago but it gets pushed below the more important matters. All you needed to do was scroll down, it's still on page #1 but instead you re-posted.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

Several days ago, Americans armed with guns that shoot without asking what an intruder wants were referred to as "cowards".

Although this did not involve a person's home, it was an 80 year old man's business and the intruder just walked in.... My guess is the intruder and his accomplices were crazy, but the merchant didn't give a rat's ass because he wasn't going to allow the intruder's plan to go down as planned! Apparently the theory that "no one robs a house with people in it" only pertains to homes because robberies of businesses, when staffed, do happen. Gosh, the other day I posted the short video of a crazy, desperate, cleaver weilding nut job trying to rob a bakery in the Netherlands and was fought off by a woman armed with a dust cloth. So, how does a business owner in the United States address a robber that is obviously crazy and/or desperate? Should the business owner offered the intruder help? My guess is that the business owner's establishment was secure enough to keep the robber in for however long it would take for the Los Angeles Police Department to respond to a 9-1-1 call and when the cops arrive the business owner could have turned the crazy, desperate would-be-thief over to officials. BULLSHIT!

added after 19 minutes

Another clip however this clearly shows there were more masked men waiting in getaway vehicle.

By phart at 03,Aug,22 00:03 other posts of phart 
I apologize for double posting this info.
I honestly have alot on my plate right now and was just glancing thru and found that link interesting and wanted to share it.
I lost a friend friday of last week,1 of my dogs is dying, and and other lesser issues,so my mind is not running on all 8 cylinders.
By bella! at 03,Aug,22 00:55 other posts of bella! 
No apology needed. My point was that members prefer to discuss things other than guns and violence. After viewing the video of a shooting and having someone refer to Americans as COWARDS because they use guns, were "fighting words" in my opinion. So Americans that use their guns to protect themselves, their families, their home, their possessions and it this case, their business, are cowards? NO WAY.
By phart at 03,Aug,22 01:00 other posts of phart 
No we aren't. To be called a coward by folks that live naively in foreign country's is a bit frustrating.
They only see what their media shares with them.

By Sir-Skittles at 03,Aug,22 12:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Guessing that post from non other than our resident dutch cunt... He lives in Utopia
By phart at 03,Aug,22 13:34 other posts of phart 
no I would say he is living in hell and just is to medicated to realize it.No freedom,just sit and watch the windmills turn.
can't afford to even drive a car, house cost more than the defense budget of the whole country and so on. But yea, he is utopia alright.
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Aug,22 23:07 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
He's a miserable twat. Jealous of everyone.

By CAT at 03,Aug,22 21:06 other posts of CAT 
I think, Bella, that you are taking the “coward” part out of context. I truly believe guns should be greatly regulated or confiscated. I argue from the side of the victims and, there are many. In that clip it tells of an 80 yr old grocer that resists a robber by pulling a shotgun. That old man must have very hairy ones made of brass, but, let me ask:
If the robber had no access to a firearm, do you believe that old man needed to keep a shotgun? And if you believe it is ok to keep that shotgun, do you think it would be alright to make mincemeat out of that robber if the guy had only a knife?--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutesI just got a reply from Dgraff who is willing to die before he surrenders his guns. Do you call that normal? Since when did the people of this country elevate a gun to the same level as protecting your kids.
By phart at 04,Aug,22 00:32 other posts of phart 
Did you not notice the robber was carrying ,and POINTING a assault style weapon? I am surprised a shot gun stopped him as easy. He had at least 15 to 30 rounds he could have fired.
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 00:39 other posts of CAT 
Yes, Phart, he did. I got to get off this orange crate I'm standing on and look for other subjects to chat about.

By bella! at 05,Aug,22 10:12 other posts of bella! 
Here's an interview with the store owner, who, by the way, went back to work 3 days after suffering a heart attack.

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 11:06 other posts of CAT 
Tough old bird

By Sir-Skittles at 05,Aug,22 11:16 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
As opposed to the gen-Z retard who skinned his precious knee and will be out for 6 months And sponsored by the Dutch Government, Go Fund Me, and a host of other services!

By CAT at 05,Aug,22 11:06 other posts of CAT 
I got this PM overnight:
Hi Cat my name is XXX you have an incredible ability for a 50 year old little alarm for Ђ70 I would love for you to see a video of me jacking off are fucking I can’t upload here ☹️ If you’re interested message me or look me up on kik.com My user name is YYYYYYYYY Or you can email me at. ZZZZZZZ@gmail.com

I didn't know you have to pay to look at videos on KIK?

By bella! at 05,Aug,22 09:57 other posts of bella! 
Ginsu missles?

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 00:41 other posts of CAT 
Ron DeSantis Had to Go Back 75 Years to Justify His War on Drag Queens

Why should Drag Queens be vilified by Trump DeSantis?
By kebmo at 04,Aug,22 02:37 other posts of kebmo 
Why because they want to turn your children gay of course.

End sarcasm
By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Aug,22 09:44 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Sarcasm: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Irony: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies
the OPPOSITE, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
That means you know what you say is not true, but you want to be funny.

It is not possible to turn people (of any age) gay, if they are not,
and it is also not possible to turn people straight, if they are not.

If you think seeing drag queens will turn people gay, there is something in you
that finds drag queens attractive, which makes you uncomfortable.

End realism.

By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 09:01 other posts of dgraff 
I’m not part of this country anymore you all are crazy bickering and fighting over things you shouldn’t be trying to control I’m going to put 15 foot high deer fence up around my 22 acres of mountain land and declare it my own country we will refer to it as Graff utopia and it’s borders will be heavily armed no one gets in and no one gets out
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 11:47 other posts of CAT 
Mountain Man, you are the oddball. You think that the present bickering is new? Way before, much before, YOUR MOTHER WAS A GLEAM IN YOUR GRANDFATHER'S EYES, all this was going on. It’s called society. BTW, Graff’s Utopia would not exist if there’s not at least two people in there. And guess what that means?
By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 12:26 other posts of dgraff 
Marcy is there she lives with me now
By bella! at 04,Aug,22 15:11 other posts of bella! 
That explains why we hardly ever see you!

By kebmo at 04,Aug,22 12:51 other posts of kebmo 
Graffopia? 👍
By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 12:54 other posts of dgraff 
Bingo we have a winner

By phart at 04,Aug,22 13:08 other posts of phart 

In a adult setting, go do what ever it is that blows your dress up,but when kids are involved, nope, time to draw a line.
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 14:44 other posts of CAT 
I can't think of a situation were children should be allowed into a lounge, movie, or theater where a typical drag queen prforms. Their shows are one step away from porn and kids should not be exposed to it. This though should be the responsibility of the management of the show AND more of the parents. This doesn't mean we should vilify drag queens or their performance and I'm just as interested in their opinion about politics or life as anyone elses opinion.

By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Aug,22 15:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If it's an adult performance, it should be for an adult audience.
If a drag queen is not clothed any more revealing than women do on the street
any day of the week, it's not an adult performance and there is no reason why
kids should be kept away.

As long as people are not breaking any (decency) laws, it's their right to free expression to look and dress however they want, whether you like it or not.
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 19:52 other posts of CAT 
Think foul language

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 12:43 other posts of CAT 
The Daily Show With Trevor Noah

Part of the skit made me realize that DeSantis's Florida schools have a
problem teaching students about President Bill Clinton's dalliance with
Monica Lewinsky.

"what he did on my cocktail dress is called a Bill Clinton". Explain that Gov.

lol
By Ananas2xLekker at 04,Aug,22 15:59 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Oh common, they don't have to explain that he jizzed all over her dress.
Are they too fucking prudish to say that they had an 'improper physical relationship'?

Fun show though. He is a little less edgy than Jon Stewart was.
Except for saying 'Alex Jones lies about stuff'. Really?!?

By phart at 04,Aug,22 16:34 other posts of phart 
Shouldn't have to explain anything except bill clinton cheated on his wife in the white house with a staff member and lied about it.
What else would the kids need to know really?
Like I said somewhere else here on the forum,don't get your paycheck and your pussy in the same place.
there will be trouble.
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 17:25 other posts of CAT 
True, but, it's still history and it needs to be told.

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 12:19 other posts of CAT 
The weather forecast is HOT TILL YOU MELT.

I’m thinking of making frozen Pina Colada at home. I found this on the net. What do you think?

Pina Colada Recipe

2 ounces light rum (any suggestions?)
1 ounce pineapple juice
1 ounce ​​cream of coconut
1/4 ounce freshly squeezed ​​lime juice
1 1/2 cups ice (crushed?)
Pineapple wedge, for garnish
Maraschino cherry, for garnish
By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 12:31 other posts of dgraff 
Sounds great
Try using Bacardi white rum I use it in my banana smoothie or for an extra kick use 151 porto Rican rum
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 12:44 other posts of CAT 
I admit, when it comes to rum I know nothing about it. Got really sick on it when I was 17 or 18 and never touched it again, but, a cold smoothie type of drinks by the pool sounds nice
By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 12:53 other posts of dgraff 
Nothing beats a ice cold smoothie in the summer time

By kebmo at 04,Aug,22 14:33 other posts of kebmo 
Rum and I broke up about 30 years ago. There was an incident at an airport and I puked into a stewardess’s coffee cup. Not a drop since!
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 14:34 other posts of CAT 
Don't blame you 🤣

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 12:09 other posts of CAT 
Georgia Man Facing Life Sentence for Racially Motivated Killing of Ahmaud Arbery Begs Federal Judge for Leniency

Do you think this man deserves leniency? He didn’t give Mr Arbery any mercy.

By CAT at 04,Aug,22 00:46 other posts of CAT 
Alexa can control everything from your lights to your television

For those of you who use Amazon Alexa, do you find it a little intimidating having a foreign ear listening to everything you say?
By kebmo at 04,Aug,22 02:28 other posts of kebmo 
I would NEVER get one. To the tech companies data equals dollars. I already give more than enough data to them!

By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 08:50 other posts of dgraff 
Let’s not forget about Siri the woman in my phone that can’t understand me when I talk then when I get frustrated and cuss at her she tells me there’s no need for that kind of language
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 10:59 other posts of CAT 
Hahaha

By kebmo at 03,Aug,22 02:59 other posts of kebmo 
Statistic : In 2021 Canada had 297 firearm related homicides. More than half of those were gang killings.

-CTV News
By dgraff at 03,Aug,22 07:09 other posts of dgraff 
I guess we want to blame this on guns instead of the real problem hard drugs
Crystal meth and phentinal the shit be making dude’s crazy
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Aug,22 12:02 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Guessing most of the gang related kills were done by" exotics". ... AKA non-indigenous personnel

By phart at 03,Aug,22 13:37 other posts of phart 
Well if it were only the gang members and dope dealers that were being killed ,I would say give them more bullets and the city park to have a brawl to help cleanse the gene pool of their filth but they hurt innocent children sleeping in their beds like what happened in our state a few months ago.
Guns aren't the problem here,it is the drugs and the easy money made from them. All because kids started out on pot and then it was not enough. addiction,um,there is 1 of your biggest causes of alot of social issues.
But instead of dealing with that,just legalize the dope so kids can grow old at 15 and kill each other over it.

By CAT at 03,Aug,22 17:29 other posts of CAT 
You missed the point. The reason for gun deaths is hatred. We can’t get rid of hatred, so, lets get rid of guns.
By dgraff at 03,Aug,22 18:19 other posts of dgraff 
You democrats are fucked up do you hear what you are saying so let’s punish everyone because a few hate no thank you I’m keeping all mine till they pry them from my cold dead finger
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 20:45 other posts of CAT 
I’m sorry if it comes to that. We’ll miss you
By dgraff at 03,Aug,22 22:39 other posts of dgraff 
The question is how many of your side am I taking out in the process if I ever become terminally ill I might start early before it happens
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 23:23 other posts of CAT 
Whatever the number is not as important as knowing a friend, even an on-line friend, will be remembered as a crazy shootist. If the time comes, don't let us mourn you that way
By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 00:30 other posts of dgraff 
Just remember me as a man that fought for his beliefs right to the bitter end
By CAT at 04,Aug,22 00:35 other posts of CAT 
Is that all that life is to you? A belief in guns? Have you no family or friends?

By bella! at 03,Aug,22 15:22 other posts of bella! 
Kudos to CAT whose picture is #1 on SYC's BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature even surpassing the NUDE image that was uploaded by the site's sweetheart, RubyRedLips .
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 15:23 other posts of CAT 
TY but it's only me supporting the site (my own points)lol

RubyRedLips is way more popular and prettier. I like Recklessriot05 and 2nice

By Sir-Skittles at 03,Aug,22 16:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
There must have been in influx of blind members voting for that old Saggy Granny! Yuck!

By PA-Freddy at 03,Aug,22 17:40 other posts of PA-Freddy 
It won't be much longer on the top. It's only temporary. Some of my sources are saying she is contacting all her friends to vote for the pic. The worst member like her does not deserve to be on top.
By dgraff at 03,Aug,22 18:22 other posts of dgraff 
Or that sand nigga notynyt dam Indians

By Sir-Skittles at 03,Aug,22 18:50 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
She's a site pan-handler begging for assistance!

Dev01 sounds like that other cunt in chat posting links to PayPal because he can't buy his dinner without site assistance!
By PA-Freddy at 03,Aug,22 21:22 other posts of PA-Freddy 
yes she is

Just like I told you CAT the saggy granny is no longer on the top, She will drop even lower down below 3%. I will make sure of it

By Dev01 at 03,Aug,22 21:35 other posts of Dev01 
100% mate. What a fraud... Showyourdonation.org
By cody8789 at 03,Aug,22 22:18 other posts of cody8789 
I think cat is the prettiest on this site,,,,, ok cat, I'll take my 100 points nowlol
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Aug,22 23:06 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Cody8789 are you Stevie Wonder ???
By cody8789 at 03,Aug,22 23:26 other posts of cody8789 

By dgraff at 04,Aug,22 00:34 other posts of dgraff 
I taught Stevie wonder to drive

By bella! at 02,Aug,22 20:57 other posts of bella! 
Has anyone viewed the gallery of a new member using the screen name of marcrocke ? Bwahahahaha!
By Dev01 at 02,Aug,22 22:54 other posts of Dev01 
He has superb blood circulation
By cody8789 at 02,Aug,22 23:18 other posts of cody8789 
When he gets an erection, he falls over, and not from lack of blood to his brain
By Dev01 at 02,Aug,22 23:31 other posts of Dev01 

By dgraff at 03,Aug,22 00:15 other posts of dgraff 
What a phony
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Aug,22 12:20 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
But he's on the top 5.6% of OnlyFans... which means he's 94.4% bullshit on this site.
By Dev01 at 03,Aug,22 21:36 other posts of Dev01 

By CAT at 03,Aug,22 21:14 other posts of CAT 

--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

Its funny but I noticed not one member told him he’s full of crap
By bella! at 03,Aug,22 21:55 other posts of bella! 
Why not be the first?
By CAT at 03,Aug,22 22:35 other posts of CAT 
I did on one of his pics.

By biggg at 03,Aug,22 21:37 other posts of biggg 
His appendage is certainly most admirable, if however somewhat unlikely...hung like an elephant?

Adult Discussion Forum