pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bella! at 20,May,18 22:36  other posts of bella!
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

Similar topics: 1.Food stuff   2.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF   3.A Forum Topic   4.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II   5.NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 05,Dec,22 13:51 other posts of bella! 
For heaven's sake! Now there a companies that test the DNA of dog waste so that their owners can be fined!

only registered users can see external links
By phart at 05,Dec,22 14:31 other posts of phart 
Yea, and in our state r@pe kits lay around at the lab for years for humans to be able to prosecute and deal with REAL crimes that hurt people. Crazy world.

By 2nice at 06,Dec,22 07:33 other posts of 2nice 
Pretentious dog poop people. They are everywhere among us.

By bella! at 04,Dec,22 20:17 other posts of bella! 
My guess is that the website Nextdoor is not unique to Michiganders, it is probably nationwide and possibly worldwide, just under different names. If you're not familiar with Nextdoor, it is specific to "your" neighborhood. Many people use it for what it is intended for, selling things, obtaining local information, etc.

Just saw a most interesting post made by someone nearby. This is his actual post;

"I had a late night Amazon delivery and the driver backed into my boat. It was on blocks not on the trailer. Somehow it needs to be lifted back onto the trailer. Anyone have equipment that can do such a thing??? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!"

Um, I have three questions; 1) how did you get the boat on the blocks to begin with? 2) why would you store your boat on blocks rather than the trailer? And finally 3) I wonder whether the Amazon driver is still employed by Amazon?
By phart at 05,Dec,22 00:09 other posts of phart 
He probably had it lifted by a crane if it is that big to work on the underneath of it or something.
But a boat is really a big hole in the water to throw money in!
By bella! at 05,Dec,22 01:10 other posts of bella! 
The poster included several pictures of the "oops" and my guess is that the boat was approximately 20 to 22 foot. It was bigger than a simple fishing boat and certainly not big enough to be a yacht.

By bella! at 01,Dec,22 04:47 other posts of bella! 
I'm going to be a snowbird this winter season. I'm driving to Florida on December 15 and anticipate arriving 12/18 or 12/19. Woo hoo! Google calculated that it's a distance of 1,367.3 miles via I-75 S. I've never traveled via car, that far by myself but I look forward to the adventure. I've rented a place for January, February, March and April and will couch surf upon my arrival until the place is available January 1!
By phart at 01,Dec,22 05:17 other posts of phart 
I think you are just supposed to strap your snow blower on top of your car and drive until someone ask "whats that?" then you know you are in florida?
By cody8789 at 01,Dec,22 07:56 other posts of cody8789 
If your going to be in ft,lauderdale area, let me know, dinner is on me. I'm 200 yards from I75 in Weston fl.

By CAT at 01,Dec,22 22:21 other posts of CAT 
Try to hit Atlanta during non-traffic hours. I-75 through Atlanta during 7AM to 9AM and 4PM to 7PM is horrendous. Safe trip.
By bella! at 01,Dec,22 22:36 other posts of bella! 
My thought is that I would start my day on the road at approximately 6am and be done at about 3 or 4pm. I'm not trying to win a race and like I mentioned, I've never driven this far by myself.
By CAT at 01,Dec,22 22:47 other posts of CAT 
Too many hours, especially since you are convalescing unless you have a relief driver.

By phart at 01,Dec,22 22:54 other posts of phart 
Well I took a long road trip, a bit further than that, and did it in not quite 3 days.600 miles first day,550 the next and the rest the 3rd day / Main thing is use cruise control and if you feel tired, you have already been tired, you need to stop and get a snack or something.
I like beef jurky so I always have a bag in the truck when I drive a long ways.

By CountryCouple54 at 02,Dec,22 03:04 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Where is your final destination?
By bella! at 02,Dec,22 03:28 other posts of bella! 
It's not a Florida hotspot, it's a city by the name of LaBelle.
By CAT at 02,Dec,22 03:54 other posts of CAT 
It's a very quaint and quiet little city just SW of lake Okeechobee. It gets hot. 👍
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 19:37 other posts of bella! 
Looking at a map, it appears to be NE of Fort Myers and the temperature there is currently 80 degrees! Gosh, more than 40 degrees warmer than the 36 degrees it is in Southeastern Michigan!
By CAT at 03,Dec,22 19:58 other posts of CAT 
In this area of the world we have two seasons, the BIG SUMMER and the LITTLE SUMMER.
--------------------------------------- added after 88 seconds

BTW, it is NE of Ft Myers but mostly east.

By Sir-Skittles at 03,Dec,22 13:39 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Will there be high tea with the Saggy Granny during your trip?

Also, drive safe!
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 19:42 other posts of bella! 
I'm not going to the eastern side of the state. And regarding the "drive safe", thank you. It's a long way, my car is a 2021, my only reservation of driving that far by myself is not knowing in what city I will be stopping and trying to find a suitable overnight accommodation.

By sherryann at 02,Dec,22 03:42 other posts of sherryann 
Have a safe good trip. Enjoy!
I think cat is right. Take care of yourself.
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 19:42 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, sherryann!

By Andthisisme at 02,Dec,22 21:50 other posts of Andthisisme 
That sounds an incredible trip. I envy you. What an experience. Please, be safe.
By CAT at 03,Dec,22 17:17 other posts of CAT 
Yes, be safe. Assume any body of inland water is a breeding ground for alligators and water moccasins.
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 19:46 other posts of bella! 
Um, I don't want to even see an alligator or snake, and let's not forget, the palmetto bug!

By bella! at 03,Dec,22 19:45 other posts of bella! 
Regarding it being an incredible experience, yes, I am not going to be dealing with the cold and snow and thank you!
By Andthisisme at 03,Dec,22 22:45 other posts of Andthisisme 
The journey is North to South rather than east to West but Chuck Berry's 'Route 66' did come to my mind.
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 23:41 other posts of bella! 
There must be a "WORD" in there that you can use!

By CountryCouple54 at 03,Dec,22 20:17 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Don't expect much. It's a small town. Basically, you're headed to Redneck Central. Your gonna see some strange characters and some really poor living conditions.
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 20:45 other posts of bella! 
Redneck Central? I have two work friends, one that permanently lives down there and one who began their road trip down there on 11/28. I would have liked to "caravan" down there with them however I had too many appointments. I do not have any expectations other than warm weather.

Yeah, I had a dental appointment on Friday and it was made 6 months ago, a normal checkup and cleaning. I needed to keep it because about 2 weeks ago my crown came out when I was chewing on a Tootsie Roll. My dentist is about 25 miles away and although you wouldn't be familiar with Hall Rd., I can assure you that traffic sucks for the morning drive and the after work drive, and this road is ALWAYS under construction. I normally allow myself 45 minutes when I'm not traveling during those times because I live in BF Nowhere however Friday since my appointment was at 10am, I left my house at 9. Dang if I don't get a call at 9:20 to tell me there's some type of problem and that if I want to come in on Monday, doctor can take care of my crown and they can clean my teeth in February! Um, I went into blast off!

By bella! at 03,Dec,22 20:47 other posts of bella! 
25 - 30 miles NE of Fort Myers is really Redneck Central?
By CAT at 03,Dec,22 21:17 other posts of CAT 
Anywhere in Florida except for the Gold Coast ( SE Florida) is Redneck Central. Local cuisine is usually fried chikin', alligator steaks, and burgers.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

Oh, I forgot to mention, at 7PM, the Mayor turns off the lights to the whole town and you have to go to bed. 🤣🤣😈
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 23:50 other posts of bella! 
The lights out at 7pm isn't that bad. I suspect that sundown in Florida is much like that in Michigan. The sunset is around 5pm-ish and probably more conducive to walking. Heck, I've never played euchre by candlelight, but I will let you know how that works out.
By CAT at 04,Dec,22 00:17 other posts of CAT 
👍

By dgraff at 04,Dec,22 12:11 other posts of dgraff 
Mmmm alligator 🐊 steaks the other white meat
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 12:39 other posts of bella! 
I might try it if I have an opportunity but I won't make any promises until it is served. It really depends on what it looks like when it's on the plate and brought to the table, it definitely needs to look like something that I can relate to, ie, chicken, fish, hamburger, pork chop......
By dgraff at 04,Dec,22 12:58 other posts of dgraff 
I think you will find it tasty I do
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 13:00 other posts of bella! 
Again, it depends on what it looks like.

By CAT at 04,Dec,22 12:53 other posts of CAT 
Chicken good. Alligator yuck
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 13:00 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps seasoning makes a difference?
By dgraff at 04,Dec,22 13:07 other posts of dgraff 
They know how to season and cook it down there that’s for sure

By CAT at 04,Dec,22 13:30 other posts of CAT 
It’s not the taste. I just can’t enjoy meat that comes from a cold blooded animal. My Dad used to go hunting and occasionally brought back a snake to cook. I’ve tasted snake, frog legs, and turtle soup. Give me a good ribeye and I’m happy.
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 13:54 other posts of bella! 
I've never had frog legs because I can't get over the visual. Back in the day, there was frog dissecting done and that just about made me hurl. Oh, the trauma......
By CAT at 04,Dec,22 13:58 other posts of CAT 
I remember that. Biology lab (September to December) was at 7:30am and I couldn’t eat breakfast for the entire time.

By CountryCouple54 at 03,Dec,22 22:17 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Yes ma'am. When you get north of Lake Okeechobee and you are in the center of the state it's nothing but good ole rednecks. Now there has been a lot of people to move into these small towns after covid. People who are able to work from home mostly. When you start talking about LaBelle, Immokalee, Zolfo Springs, Belle Glade, Clewiston, Sebring, YeeHaw Junction, etc. It's good ole boy territory. You will see lots of Trump and DeSantis signs.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Try The Quart House and Log Cabin BBQ for dinner or lunch. LaBelle Brewing Company for a good beer. Two Peas Cafe for breakfast and Beef 'o' Brady's for good chicken wings.
By phart at 03,Dec,22 22:25 other posts of phart 
Well considering the "rednecks" I encountered when i went to michigan back in 03 at the camp grounds,I am sure Bella will be able to handle florida rednecks.
I didn't stay at that campground but 1 night, and no issues, everything went fine.But there was campers and motorhomes there that had NO wheels and the idiots had the cement blocks under the frames incorrectly.
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 23:55 other posts of bella! 
phart, what city or campground did you visit in '03
By phart at 04,Dec,22 03:41 other posts of phart 
Best I can remember it was Crystal lakes? but when I look it up online it don't look the same. Maby someone did some bushhoggin and moved some junk?

By bella! at 03,Dec,22 23:51 other posts of bella! 
Say it isn't so, there's really a YeeHaw Junction!? That does sound redneck!

By bella! at 03,Dec,22 23:53 other posts of bella! 
Those places are all in LaBelle? I am driving so I am not limited to where I can go.
By CountryCouple54 at 04,Dec,22 03:13 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Yes the restaurants are all in LaBelle.

By CAT at 04,Dec,22 13:50 other posts of CAT 
The restaurants are. The others are little towns in the area. The main road to these places is US27. Sebring is about one hr north on US27. It has more restaurants. You will be two hrs +/- from Disney. They have many shows during the Christmas season. Tickets to the parks are expensive but Downtown Disney is free except for the parking. I recommend staying overnight if you go. RESERVATIONS ARE REALLY, REALLY, NEEDED.
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

One thing that needs to be said. I hope we didn’t give you a bad impression of “the rednecks”. They are nice people and friendly to snowbirds, just very conservative.

By PA-Freddy at 04,Dec,22 00:08 other posts of PA-Freddy 
I have safe trip and stay away from Daytona Beach
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 00:31 other posts of bella! 
Thank you.

By dgraff at 04,Dec,22 12:03 other posts of dgraff 
Have a safe trip Bella I think you’re gonna miss the snow but I will keep you posted who knows this could be the year we get that once in a lifetime blizzard make sure you have enough heating oil in your tank to last the time you’re in Florida so you’re water pipes don’t freeze just set the thermostat down to 50 and what about your kitty cats are you taking them with you my goodness you have so much to prepare for this trip it’s making my head spin
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 12:55 other posts of bella! 
Miss the snow? Snow does "look pretty" HOWEVER I'm not going to worry about shoveling, slippin' and slidin', you know, winter hazards!

Regarding my circumstances and obligations, my father passed away last year on June 17, almost 1 year to the day that my mother passed. My handsome boy cat, Ozzy, his picture is in my gallery, was quite ill and he had not responded to the veterinarian care or home care he received so on November 23, I felt it was time to let him go. His brother, Rudy, who had never exhibited any signs of illness, died on January 6. Those boys were bonded and I believe Rudy died of a broken heart. They spent 16 years together and they were both somewhere between 19 to 20 years old.
By dgraff at 04,Dec,22 13:04 other posts of dgraff 
Oh my God Bella I’m so sorry about all your misfortune and loss this year I had no idea
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 13:50 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, dgraff, thank you. I didn't make it clear, my dad and Ozzy passed on in 2021 and Rudy in 2022. There's nothing keeping me here so I'm going to "get outta Dodge!"

By CAT at 04,Dec,22 13:52 other posts of CAT 
My condolences. I had no idea.
By phart at 04,Dec,22 14:07 other posts of phart 
I had no idea either,sorry to hear about all that.wow.

By 2nice at 04,Dec,22 16:05 other posts of 2nice 
Good for you, B. I wish I could afford to do that. I love the state we share, but not at this time of year. Enjoy these next few months, and be safe.
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 19:50 other posts of bella! 
Thanks, 2nice! I have always been concerned whether I "had enough, saved enough", you know. Although the idea of not going to work every day was kinda "exciting", it was also very frightening to me. Getting up, going to work, leaving work, going to another job or school was all I knew and unfortunately, where I live in relationship to where I worked only added more to my day. My daily schedule didn't seem to be conducive to hobbies so even though I received 1 year pay, paid health care, I was scared. My house is paid off but my property taxes are 6k. The jobs I've had along with working at BCBSM offered stock options and profit sharing as well as investing nicely, I feel I'm comfortable and since my circumstances are what they are, buh-bye, Michigan!
By phart at 04,Dec,22 19:55 other posts of phart 
If I had to choose between snow and alligators I think I would choose snow! I can push it out of the way!
The alligator is looking at me as LUNCH.
all jokes aside,have fun and have a safe trip
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 20:21 other posts of bella! 
True dat!

By dgraff at 04,Dec,22 20:13 other posts of dgraff 
Are you thinking of moving to Florida eventually it’s now a great state it’s republican run and no longer a swing state and if Pennsylvania doesn’t wake up and drive a wooden spike through the heart of the woken I might move down there to
By bella! at 04,Dec,22 20:20 other posts of bella! 
No, I love Michigan, I love my little town, I love living on the water!
By dgraff at 04,Dec,22 23:35 other posts of dgraff 

By phart at 04,Dec,22 19:26 other posts of phart 
Well I just learned why I can't get a girlfriend! I don't have a car payment!

Well that may not be the only reason but hey, watch this short video.

Just makes me shake my head that some people are that dumb.

By phart at 02,Dec,22 23:36 other posts of phart 
Mercy, the Rivian is the nicest looking electric pickup on the market, the Lordstown, if it makes it to market I like it a little better.
But again, i can't imagine sitting in a "sketchy" parking lot for 2 hours to charge 1 up.
A lot of info and common sense in this video to.
By bella! at 02,Dec,22 23:40 other posts of bella! 
phart, this is a 50 minute video!
By phart at 03,Dec,22 01:58 other posts of phart 
Yea,you can skip thru parts of it, trust me,it was interesting if you are into learning the quirks of electric over gas.
it took him 29 hours to make a trip that would take about 16 to 17 in a normal car or truck because of charging station locations and failures.
By dgraff at 03,Dec,22 02:38 other posts of dgraff 
Why can’t they just leave things be our government calls it progress I call it a bunch of shit from a woken bunch
By phart at 03,Dec,22 03:09 other posts of phart 
The government would do best by letting private enterprise make a product and let the people decide if it is right for them. these 2035 mandates some states are passing are not viable.
As the video explains , people can't afford to pay nearly double for a car and be expected to deal with charging issues as well.
By cody8789 at 03,Dec,22 09:11 other posts of cody8789 
I will never own an electrical vehicle, what people don't understand is salt ruins the batteries of the elect. Car. I've been told try replacing the batteries for under ten grand, also warranty is void if you try to get anyone else but tesla to fix any problems that may accur so they can make all the money servicing the cars. Also, remember,if your going to take a long trip in your electric car, the charge is only good for about 300-350 miles and good luck finding a recharge station and also hope there's no waiting line because not only will there be a line to wait but a 30-50 minute charging time. I can go on. You better read about all the disadvantages b4 you buy one unless you just want to use it for local driving.
By Sir-Skittles at 03,Dec,22 13:41 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
AOC says cunts should put solar panels on their electric cars!!
By dgraff at 03,Dec,22 18:51 other posts of dgraff 
Pelosi should put a solar panel on her pussy then people can plug their cars in to her ass what a woken bunch
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 19:49 other posts of bella! 
Oh, dgraff!
By PA-Freddy at 04,Dec,22 12:54 other posts of PA-Freddy 
dgraff I have to laugh about your comment

By Andthisisme at 03,Dec,22 13:53 other posts of Andthisisme 
Until the distance on one charge 'in real life' issue is resolved these will be largely urban cars. This will only change assuming that just as in the early days of petrol cars filling stations suddenly began to pop up everywhere, so today rapid charging points will be popping up everywhere.

But what do people who,live in apartment blocks do?
By Dev01 at 03,Dec,22 14:26 other posts of Dev01 
Twitter took ability now from just a bacon and egg roll. And as for snapchat well, 13 year olds are shunning it now

MySpace died many years ago

By phart at 03,Dec,22 14:35 other posts of phart 
Gonna be a whole lota walkin' goin' on if AOC and her ilk get their way.
Then they will make beano mandatory to reduce "emissions".

By CAT at 03,Dec,22 17:10 other posts of CAT 
Apartment units will probably retrofit the parking spaces with charging stations at a price.
By phart at 03,Dec,22 22:26 other posts of phart 
I wonder how that will be paid considering rent has gone thru the roof already.and the power grid to most of the apartments around here is bailing wire and duct tape.
By CAT at 04,Dec,22 00:16 other posts of CAT 
That's not the apartment Management's fault
By phart at 04,Dec,22 03:42 other posts of phart 
Around here,the power company went around and updated all the electrical panels and then turned it all over to the building owners from where the wires come into the box onward.
By CAT at 04,Dec,22 12:48 other posts of CAT 
And?

By Andthisisme at 03,Dec,22 22:47 other posts of Andthisisme 
But at what a price? I am really not a Luddite but I can't see purely electric cars becoming the majority of vehicles on the road in my lifetime.
I don't count hybrids they are a cop out.
By CAT at 04,Dec,22 00:17 other posts of CAT 
I agree

By phart at 04,Dec,22 03:53 other posts of phart 
It is my understanding that Toyota is investing more on the hybrid systems than totally electric. Because of the range issues.
IF faced with having to choose,I would choose the hybrid variety.
It makes sense in a way because a small engine can run a generator at a set rpm,and be "tuned" to be economical.
Locomotives have been hybrids since the end of the steam era.
Huge diesel generator and electric motors on the drive wheels. If you think about it, there is not a clutch on earth that could take the strain trying to move a 2 mile train from a dead stop.

By CAT at 03,Dec,22 17:12 other posts of CAT 
Government has to save us from the denier’s bunch 😈

By bella! at 04,Dec,22 03:57 other posts of bella! 
This is WEIRD!

By bella! at 03,Dec,22 17:12 other posts of bella! 
Has anyone looked into or purchased a vehicle through CARVANA?
By CAT at 03,Dec,22 17:13 other posts of CAT 
CARVANA is getting a real bad reputation. I would think twice before using them.

By bella! at 03,Dec,22 17:11 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm.... this seems mighty strange that funeral directors in Australia are not regulated by their government.

By Dev01 at 03,Dec,22 09:41 other posts of Dev01 
As Kurt Cobain said in his song... He don't have a gun... but guess what he did. Thanks Courtney... Just a random thought
By bella! at 03,Dec,22 11:54 other posts of bella! 
That is very random!
By Dev01 at 03,Dec,22 12:17 other posts of Dev01 
Random but true unfortunately 😕
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

By 2nice at 01,Dec,22 02:53 other posts of 2nice 
So, a random post per se...

My neighbor. Has many cats. I have no idea why they are incessantly crapping on my sidewalk.
By bella! at 01,Dec,22 03:55 other posts of bella! 
I think you mentioned this issue some time ago and it still continues to be a concern? The problem really isn't with the cats because animals will be animals, right? Where I think the problem lays is with the neighbor. Have you brought this concern to their attention?

Having been a "cat mom", I feel cats are quite clean and very private. I just can't imagine a cat or cats choosing to take a dump in the open and on the sidewalk instead of in the privacy of the nearby bushes.
By phart at 01,Dec,22 05:15 other posts of phart 
I think males crap out in the open to "mark" their territory?
That was what I heard many years ago as a kid. Most of the time they try their best to bury it.

By bella! at 01,Dec,22 10:32 other posts of bella! 
Hey, just be happy that the cats are on the outside and not trying to chew their way in! 🤪

By JustWill at 01,Dec,22 17:15 other posts of JustWill 
Though I don't dislike cats in general, I have major disdain for idiots who own "outdoor cats" and allow them to wander around the neighborhood without restriction. Such cats are not 'pets', they are semi-feral nuisances.
If the critters are crapping on your sidewalk, they are probably sick--which indicates a lack of proper care by their 'owner'. Call Animal Control and, perhaps they will get the medical attention they need.

Ryan and I live in a pretty rural area, and one of our neighbors had a ton of cats that were similarly bothersome. They were always crapping in my garden and pissing in our garage. Speaking to the neighbor did no good. He just smiled and said "Cats will be cats, what do you want me to do about it."
About two years ago, a number of coyotes made the woods and feilds around our homes their new hunting ground. Oddly, the cat population around our house has dramatically scaled-back.
Would you like me to mail you a coyote, Mr Yummm? They work wonders...
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

fields, dammit, not feilds...
By CountryCouple54 at 01,Dec,22 18:11 other posts of CountryCouple54 
We've had the same problem in our neighborhood. Outdoor cats and lots of them. We've tried to reason with our neighbors explaining shit to them like. Your cats are shitting everywhere, our bushes smell like piss, your cat left paw marks down the hood of my truck, if we have to leash our dogs then leash your
fucking cat, we have a rat and squirrel problem because you leave dry cat food outside all night. But nothing, just a nod of the head and life goes on. Now we have Coyotes. Multiple coyotes and multiple sitings right in our front yard. Them cats won't be around much longer.🤣
By JustWill at 02,Dec,22 01:08 other posts of JustWill 
Coyotes are awesome

By 2nice at 02,Dec,22 03:20 other posts of 2nice 
Feel your pain.

By bella! at 01,Dec,22 22:15 other posts of bella! 
Are you offering to send him a coyote or Coyote Boy?
By 2nice at 02,Dec,22 03:18 other posts of 2nice 
💜…that coyote too.

By JustWill at 02,Dec,22 18:24 other posts of JustWill 
Apparently, the USPS will not allow me to ship either one.

By 2nice at 02,Dec,22 03:16 other posts of 2nice 
Please mail me a coyote forthright!!
By JustWill at 02,Dec,22 18:34 other posts of JustWill 
As soon as I catch a big one it's on its way...

By CAT at 01,Dec,22 18:50 other posts of CAT 
Amazon sells spray repellents that are safe. Also, although not recommended due to dangerous chemical makeup, ground mothballs will keep most cats away.
By phart at 01,Dec,22 22:26 other posts of phart 
The leash laws in our county only apply to dogs. cats are considered preditory animals and not regulated.
I don't have a issue with a stray cat coming thru and getting a few mice. the damn chipmunks are more a issue messing up our cars with nutshells and such on the intake manifolds.
If people would just git the ball sacks snipped would help alot.
By CAT at 01,Dec,22 22:50 other posts of CAT 
Hey, watch who you call a "stray cat"😈

By bella! at 01,Dec,22 13:19 other posts of bella! 
Another exceptionally smart dog!

By sherryann at 02,Dec,22 03:46 other posts of sherryann 
Aw nice dog.

By CAT at 01,Dec,22 18:44 other posts of CAT 
Fake news?
/20bun465r04gpic.html
🤣😈

By phart at 01,Dec,22 15:21 other posts of phart 
Your toaster may be your only chance! your Roomba is coming for YOU!
By bella! at 01,Dec,22 16:03 other posts of bella! 
Hey, I'm all for equipping felines, feral felines, that is, with switchblades!
By phart at 01,Dec,22 16:23 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 01,Dec,22 15:42 other posts of bella! 
I have the impression that a good amount of non Americans believe that Americans are racist and racism is alive and running rampant in the United States of America. I have to believe that we are not unique and my guess is if you have lived long enough, wherever you live, things were not always "kumbaya".

I wonder if you care to share what changes you've seen and/or strides your country has made toward racial equality?

By bella! at 01,Dec,22 04:18 other posts of bella! 
admin , a question possibly a suggestion. Currently, there is a Evaluation Panel referral where the a member reported another member and this was a portion of the reason given; "User probably isn't even a woman or whatever he/she claims to be. This is a fake profile. This is a fake user, modifying pics from porn sites."

This isn't the first time that a reporting member questions the validity of the member they have reported. ie the "probably isn't even a woman or whatever he/she claims to be." is what I find concerning.

There does seem to be a number of SYC profiles that members question as being legitimate women. Strange that members don't get concerned when the SYD profiles upload pictures of random women.... That's an entirely different problem. Here's my suggestion, when you "vet" new members is it possible that you could "code/tag" the profile based on the information you are provided with. Example; if you receive I.D. from Robert, it would seem likely that he is a male and if you received I.D. from Stella, it is likely she is female. You could tag the profile with a M or F and include it with the registration date information at the bottom of the profile. Example; F Member since January 24, 2012
By admin at 01,Dec,22 04:40 other posts of admin 
Even if some member had submitted proof that they are female, it does not guarantee that account is not managed by some male afterwards. Also does not guarantee that female posts her actual pics and not from 15 years ago or her pics at all, some females do post internet images on dating sites, so it's possible on this one too. Therefore such information would be pretty much useless. I do delete reported accounts myself if they are so blatantly fake. This account does not raise any obvious flags. But again, this does not guarantee anything. If the member posts altered web images as their own and it's proven, for me it's reason enough for deletion.
By bella! at 01,Dec,22 04:49 other posts of bella! 
Understood, thank you.

By bella! at 01,Dec,22 01:19 other posts of bella! 
You know, it's really quite sad that ignorant comments that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the vote are made with the voting in the Evaluation Panel. Yep, sad!

Looki referred FrenchHC , reason Copyright/Stolen. The additional information provided by Looki is; The dude is using someones only fans pics only registered users can see external links

I did not vote on this referral but along comes leopoldij , he votes to delete and posts the following comment; "Looks very fake. But what if bella! thinks he's not fake? She's the boss. lol"

leo, you are pompous asshole. 👍
By cody8789 at 01,Dec,22 02:55 other posts of cody8789 
Admin should be looking at the comments made in the abuse panel and take away the ability of a member to vote that makes comments that are immeture or stupid. These members do not have the intelligence to vote in this panel.
By bella! at 01,Dec,22 03:45 other posts of bella! 
Comments should be relevant to the vote. To call out members/voting members within the comment seems small and ignorant. Just my opinion.

By bella! at 30,Nov,22 17:05 other posts of bella! 
WHY?

By cody8789 at 30,Nov,22 17:47 other posts of cody8789 
By bella! at 30,Nov,22 22:51 other posts of bella! 
Convalescing, I'm watching much more television than my norm. I saw a clip of this vehicle on an A&E program called Road Wars (I think) and the guy says the local police are cool with it but sometimes he takes some flack when he ventures outside of his local area.

By phart at 30,Nov,22 19:19 other posts of phart 
Mercy me, guy has alot of time to spend. Looks to be a solid Square body to.
By bella! at 30,Nov,22 22:48 other posts of bella! 
That looks like a "Frankenstein-mobile", something that dgraff would get a kick out of driving! Heck, he fashioned himself a motorized barstool, why not a backwards truck?
By dgraff at 30,Nov,22 22:54 other posts of dgraff 
I love that show road wars they build some crazy things
By bella! at 30,Nov,22 23:04 other posts of bella! 
Road Wars is basically about crazy drivers so a clip about the guy was driving a backwards truck was rather refreshing. No flippin' off anyone, no high speed crash, just a head scratchin' moment for the guy whose eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing!

By 2nice at 01,Dec,22 00:15 other posts of 2nice 
Very clever.
By bella! at 01,Dec,22 01:49 other posts of bella! 
Wouldn't that startle the stuff out of you if that vehicle was in front of you?
By 2nice at 01,Dec,22 02:31 other posts of 2nice 
Yes. Yes, it would indeed.

By bella! at 30,Nov,22 22:57 other posts of bella! 
Christine McVie, the keyboardist for Fleetwood Mac died today, November 30, 2022 after a short illness. She was 79 years of age.

By CAT at 01,Dec,22 01:03 other posts of CAT 
RIP. I love Fleetwood Mac
By bella! at 01,Dec,22 01:23 other posts of bella! 
Me, too.

By phart at 29,Nov,22 22:29 other posts of phart 

UM,we might actually get to see just how bad the censorship was.
By Andthisisme at 30,Nov,22 10:42 other posts of Andthisisme 
Free speech yes, always.

Lies and fake news' now that is very different and way too many people are unfortunately naive enough to believe that if the read it on Twitter - and that is the only place that they get their news - then it must be true.
Sadly evidence of that naivete is rampant throughout the U.S and other countries.

During the Nazi period in Germany in Goebbels's philosophy was to tell lies, big lies, the bigger the better, and to repeat them often until people believe them.
Now where do we see that today ?
By dgraff at 30,Nov,22 12:05 other posts of dgraff 
I to am tired of the smear campaign ideas it wasn’t like this in the 1970s all the candidates ran a clean campaign and focused more on what they had planned to accomplish if elected
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

If I remember right the smear campaign started with the bill Clinton thing about he smoked pot but didn’t inhale
By Andthisisme at 30,Nov,22 14:41 other posts of Andthisisme 
That I totally agree with you on that. The candidates should talk about the issues and what they intend to do about them to help regular folk.
I am 100% with you. We just need the penny to drop with the politicians, well many of them.

By CAT at 01,Dec,22 01:02 other posts of CAT 
That was Jimmy Carter

By phart at 28,Nov,22 15:14 other posts of phart 
Some of this crap is just ridicules. is racist in the name MONKEYPOX?
Monkeys are not human. There are several different types or species of monkeys but not RACES of monkeys.
By bella! at 28,Nov,22 16:32 other posts of bella! 
Ridicule(s) or ridiculous??

Two different words.
By phart at 28,Nov,22 19:24 other posts of phart 
Spell check turned the word I typed red, I cliced on a word it suggested.
Me not genius.

By Andthisisme at 28,Nov,22 19:50 other posts of Andthisisme 
This sort of thing really is getting beyond the joke. Some people just like to find ways to be offended where no offence is meant.
By phart at 29,Nov,22 01:07 other posts of phart 
Yea I read about this today.
I mean really? read this and tell me if I am just crazy for not getting it.
"A Medical Missionary Attending to a Sick African created in 1916 by Harold Copping was one particular piece Keen referenced specifically. The painting, as the title describes, depicts a racial stereotype and hierarchy in which an African needs the help of a white man to be saved. The painting has since been removed and placed in storage."

To me,in 1916 and before, Africa did not have alot of access to medical technology and medicines. The white man had ships and medicines and could come to their country and provide aid,just they do to this very day.
Why would that be offensive that a white man was sharing his knowledge and medicines in 1916?? Africa was not that advanced at that time sadly.
I can't see this being offensive.
By Andthisisme at 29,Nov,22 08:53 other posts of Andthisisme 
Yes I saw this museum was to close because it was seen by some of its trustees as being offensive. I am not familiar with the collection but it just seemed another case of finding offence where none was intended.
The guy Wellcome whose funded the museum and has funded much medical research was a product of his time and did much good work including in Africa. The arifactjs in the museum were genuine, not fake. So why the offence?
The contrast between life and science in Africa and Western Europe was genuine and real and not fake.
Alas, as with so many fanatics with a cause there is no reasoning with them.
When I was a lad Albert Schweitzer was seen as a hero for his work in Africa, I wonder if he still is.?
By phart at 29,Nov,22 15:29 other posts of phart 
People are just looking around for something to complain about.

By Sir-Skittles at 28,Nov,22 22:35 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Monkey pox is still a thing?
By dgraff at 28,Nov,22 23:00 other posts of dgraff 
Yes skittles it is a thing a strict woken thing just like Covid was

By MilaBoobs at 28,Nov,22 23:17 other posts of MilaBoobs 
monkeypox is spread by gays, so not racist
By PA-Freddy at 28,Nov,22 23:25 other posts of PA-Freddy 
you are a homophobic.
By MilaBoobs at 29,Nov,22 16:15 other posts of MilaBoobs 
no!
By PA-Freddy at 29,Nov,22 16:50 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Ok. I hope that's the true

By cody8789 at 29,Nov,22 00:28 other posts of cody8789 
Wrong, monkey pox is not spread by gays, the majority is spread by gay and bisexual men but can be given to anyone, by saying it can only be spread by gays is indeed a racial remark. Try googling who can get monkey pox befor you make inn accurate statements.
By Sir-Skittles at 29,Nov,22 00:56 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Mila is a known imbecile.. she used to have her IQ posted on her page...
By MilaBoobs at 29,Nov,22 16:09 other posts of MilaBoobs 
i am just honest about it.....I often need more time to understand things, that is all

By phart at 29,Nov,22 01:18 other posts of phart 
I find it odd that the mainstream media was able to say that it was spread by gays and not catch flak for it. I read somewhere that 2 events, called raves? whatever that is,in europe , is where alot of the pox got spread from.

By dgraff at 29,Nov,22 03:11 other posts of dgraff 
I heard it’s spread by monkeys fucking government officials old joe was found naked in the park drenched in monkey cum and smoking a cigarette 🚬
By cody8789 at 29,Nov,22 06:49 other posts of cody8789 
By PA-Freddy at 29,Nov,22 16:51 other posts of PA-Freddy 
that's funny dgraff

By CAT at 29,Nov,22 15:48 other posts of CAT 
Transmission can be from anyone to anyone.
"Monkeypox can spread to anyone through close, personal, often skin-to-skin contact, including: Direct contact with monkeypox rash and scabs from a person with monkeypox, as well as contact with their saliva, upper respiratory secretions (snot, mucus), and areas around the anus, rectum, or vagina. This direct contact can happen during intimate contact, including: Oral, anal, or vaginal sex, or touching the genitals (penis, testicles, labia, and vagina) or anus of a person with monkeypox. Hugging, massage, and kissing and prolonged face-to-face contact."
It is not a "gay" decease. Anyone can catch it from any carrier through close contact.
By phart at 29,Nov,22 22:02 other posts of phart 
We know that cat, it is just amazing to me how the media keeps saying it is gay transmitted and no one is complaining .BUT people find time to complain about a museum exhibit of white people helping people in africa.
By CAT at 29,Nov,22 22:06 other posts of CAT 
There's always at least one.

By dgraff at 30,Nov,22 12:32 other posts of dgraff 
I still like my story better I can just picture a mob of monkeys running around the parks in Washington DC fucking every elected official that walks by Kamala Harris was last night’s victim they found her naked on her back drenched in monkey cum from head to toe she was reportedly smoking a cigarette 🚬 and fully satisfied
By phart at 30,Nov,22 14:48 other posts of phart 

By CAT at 30,Nov,22 22:47 other posts of CAT 
🤣🤣😈

By bella! at 30,Nov,22 16:29 other posts of bella! 
This is how the French do it!

By phart at 30,Nov,22 19:23 other posts of phart 
sheesh, such tiny parking spaces. No one must take very good care of their cars there or they wouldn't want to keep cracking the paint and trim parts on their cars like that.

By phart at 30,Nov,22 15:12 other posts of phart 
terrorist attack gone wrong? or?

By bella! at 30,Nov,22 13:38 other posts of bella! 
This story was first broadcast in 2014 and is super interesting.

By dgraff at 30,Nov,22 14:57 other posts of dgraff 
That’s a very smart dog it helps that he had a professor training him good old muggsy was smart but he used it with his sense of humor he used to steal my work boots and hide them in his toy box and laugh at me when I was trying to find them

By phart at 30,Nov,22 02:40 other posts of phart 

The time is near, for robots!
I can just visualize B9 rolling out of control down a hill in san fran flailing it's arms hollering "Danger ,Danger".

By phart at 29,Nov,22 01:01 other posts of phart 

You would think a new car would not be suffering a wiring issue.
This is a incredible amount of work just because what was probably grounding issues that could have been resolved with a few new grounds wired in.
By CAT at 29,Nov,22 16:03 other posts of CAT 
I'm not a mechanic and I don't play one on TV, but this:
"The problem that allegedly required this near-entire deconstruction? “Poor connectivity,” which required a replacement of the floor harness and dash harness, Andrew says."
sounds like a scam either by the mechanic or the Tic Toc poster. Where's the original complaint? What WAS NOT WORKING that brought the vehicle to the shop?
By phart at 29,Nov,22 22:03 other posts of phart 
Yea, it is a odd duck of a problem.
I have worked on all kinds of machines and vehicles and I know a section of a harness can be replaced with out tearing the entire car apart.
By CAT at 29,Nov,22 22:09 other posts of CAT 
As I said, I'm not a mechanic but I asked my son-in-law. He has his own shop and he pretty much said the same you did.

By phart at 29,Nov,22 15:29 other posts of phart 
Just where is a man going to put a tampon?
I know it would fit in the ass but unless you have the scours why would you need it?
By CAT at 29,Nov,22 15:50 other posts of CAT 
If it's in parliament, the obvious choice for a politician is to place it in his mouth. 🤣😈
By phart at 29,Nov,22 22:04 other posts of phart 

By phart at 29,Nov,22 22:00 other posts of phart 
Really neat how they do this.

By phart at 27,Nov,22 18:38 other posts of phart 

Liberal members, what if you worked in this store and lost your job due to the crime? How would you feel? Would it affect your liberal views of being soft on crime?
15 break in's. Insurance not seen since the 3rd. Who is supposed to absorb those loss's?
Woke is causing people to go broke.
it is taking a little while but the woke is starting to rear it's ugly head and show it's ability to destroy the country,1 small business at a time.
And all goes along with the libs wanting people dependent on the government, not being able to work and provide for themselves.
By CAT at 28,Nov,22 00:12 other posts of CAT 
Are you implying some people are happy for the rampant crime? When are you going to get it through your head crime is everyone's problem. This "WOKE" shit is getting old.
By phart at 28,Nov,22 02:07 other posts of phart 
Well Politian's like fetterman going into office are wanting to release criminals onto the streets.
Others across the country want the same.
If crime was a true concern of the democrat,the democrat would vote in a way that keeps the criminal AWAY from potential victims and locked away.Not pampered and put back out on the street.
Did you miss the part about 15 break in's and only 3 dealings with insurance, the other 12 breakins cost the owner out of pocket.
Why would democrats like fetterman that are in that state,keep wanting to turn criminals back out on the street if they really cared about crime??

Also,you didn't answer my questions. I am trying to understand how democrats minds work.
By cody8789 at 28,Nov,22 17:56 other posts of cody8789 
Why, you ask, I was talking to fetterman yesterday and he told me he was only releasing criminals into the republican areas
By phart at 28,Nov,22 19:23 other posts of phart 
Cody, sadly there could very well be truth to that.
By cody8789 at 28,Nov,22 23:01 other posts of cody8789 
I don't know why he would do that, but I do understand why oz said he would do the same for small minor criminals which will free up space and tax payer money. Fett looks like a thug and oz just don't do it for me neither. I think they found the worst two individuals in the state to run.
By phart at 29,Nov,22 01:14 other posts of phart 
This country is running out of people of any party to be fit for office.

By dgraff at 29,Nov,22 03:20 other posts of dgraff 
I’m starting to like fetterman he might turn out to be the republican nigger in the wood pile he openly admits his parents are diehard republicans and he was a republican most of his life he switched to democrat when he ran for mayor of what ever hell hole he was the mayor in
By cody8789 at 29,Nov,22 06:50 other posts of cody8789 
Whatever it takes to get in office, go for it

By CAT at 29,Nov,22 15:54 other posts of CAT 
Well Politian's like fetterman going into office are wanting to release criminals onto the streets.
What gave you that idea? Are you talking about the whole Congress? Because, they are ALL going into office.

By bella! at 23,Nov,22 12:52 other posts of bella! 
Six people were shot dead late Tuesday inside a Walmart store in Chesapeake, VA. The suspected shooter is also dead.

By phart at 23,Nov,22 18:04 other posts of phart 
Sadly, the liberals will run with this story because it fits their anti gun narrative. BUT the story of 4 people stabbed to death in their sleep won't receive the coverage. Because there is not a Anit knife narrative YET.
By mr_blue at 23,Nov,22 19:42 other posts of mr_blue 
Guns are only made to kill things!!!! and the knife story has been covered plenty,cuz it's white folks that died!!!

How do you feel about law enforcement officers killing each other? Cuz that's on the rise!! Who are you going to blame that on?
By PA-Freddy at 23,Nov,22 21:37 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Blame republicans and democrats for all these shootings. Sadly more to come folks.

By CAT at 23,Nov,22 20:56 other posts of CAT 
Sadly? What? It's a shame people got shot instead of getting knifed? Gives guns a bad name? Wow, we know what's really important to you.

By Andthisisme at 24,Nov,22 14:07 other posts of Andthisisme 
I obviously accept you genuinely held point of view but it never fails to amaze me how you always manage to twist a mass shooting into an anti liberal (whatever that means) comment.
Of course people are killed by knives but no where near as quickly or as easily. In any event if what you say is true that is not a reason not to do anything about these mass shootings.
Alas, these events are doomed to to repeat and repeat because as the NRA and others tell us guns are not he problem. Even though the easily acquired guns are doing the killing.
By Sir-Skittles at 24,Nov,22 16:34 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
No media lib outrage... black shooter
By PA-Freddy at 24,Nov,22 17:25 other posts of PA-Freddy 
we waiting now for the first Asian, shooter and first Latino shooter
By Dev01 at 24,Nov,22 17:56 other posts of Dev01 
Now Freddy don't be racist .

I take that with a cup of wice
By #680315 at 24,Nov,22 18:25
Yea Freddy I won't shoot..so don't be racist
By PA-Freddy at 24,Nov,22 18:32 other posts of PA-Freddy 
The race card as always....the first white
By Dev01 at 24,Nov,22 19:20 other posts of Dev01 

By #680315 at 24,Nov,22 19:32
By PA-Freddy at 24,Nov,22 19:47 other posts of PA-Freddy 
The human race is in disgrace.
By cody8789 at 25,Nov,22 00:09 other posts of cody8789 
Here in Miami I hear about blacks killing blacks EVERYDAY, but does it make the national news, of course it doesn't.
By PA-Freddy at 25,Nov,22 00:12 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Racism in America at its best.
By phart at 25,Nov,22 02:16 other posts of phart 
Yea ,very sad but very true.
Why it bothers no one is beyond me.
They h@te themselves so much they kill each other.But let a white cop kill 1 and they all stick together like glue.

By mr_blue at 25,Nov,22 08:32 other posts of mr_blue 
Why do you think that is Cody?
News is what a TV producer decides to be the news!!!
Every news channel has an agenda now!! It used to just be the the news without bias!!!!
By phart at 25,Nov,22 14:50 other posts of phart 
Sadly regardless of what side you are on, Walter Cronkite would NOT fit in to todays news cast.

By CAT at 23,Nov,22 20:54 other posts of CAT 
They say the shooter was a Walmart manager.
By phart at 23,Nov,22 22:58 other posts of phart 
Musta got tired of people that didn't want to work whining all the time
By Andthisisme at 24,Nov,22 14:09 other posts of Andthisisme 
That is incredibly poor taste but maybe it reflects the attitudes of large numbers of people in the US. So very sad.

By #680315 at 24,Nov,22 01:35
Yea black killing there own kind...guess bldm.
By CAT at 24,Nov,22 16:29 other posts of CAT 
Can't be racist, Jamie. Anyone can be a Mass Murderer. 😈

By dgraff at 24,Nov,22 01:46 other posts of dgraff 
She probably got tired of dealing with rude people for so many years and she just snapped out I feel her pain because I’m about tired of dealing with ass holes all the time over at the shop some day I might snap to
By phart at 24,Nov,22 01:54 other posts of phart 
How many assholes will have to die for the rest of the assholes to figure out their assholiness is what is getting them shot?
It is a terrible thing that happened but there is so much wrong now a days and NOTHING being done to fix it.
No one wants to work.
By dgraff at 24,Nov,22 02:11 other posts of dgraff 
Well for sure this is happening more and more and it won’t fix itself
By phart at 24,Nov,22 02:17 other posts of phart 
No it won't. And the sad thing is, if you read up on the subject, you will find alot of these mass shooters have warned people they were going to do it,or were showing signs of having problems BEFORE they hurt anyone. But no one pays any attention or the dr's just up the milligrams on some magic pill.

By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 02:39 other posts of mr_blue 
So if I don't like you,I can shoot you then!!! Do you realise how unhinged that sounds?
Maybe try reducing the number of guns!!!
Being an asshole is not justification for being shot!!
I imagine you would not want to be shot while waiting for your coffee by the barista who thinks you're an asshole cuz you lost your shit after they told you the options for milk!!!
By CAT at 24,Nov,22 03:33 other posts of CAT 

By phart at 24,Nov,22 03:37 other posts of phart 
as always,you missed the point. Being a asshole in the way I was using the word, is being difficult to get along with,not doing what you are told and so on. And then finally like in this case the person in charge just pops and boom the person that was a asshole to them is dead.
Being a asshole could very well be the motivation that some shooters have to want to kill you.
Why is it no one is looking for the reason,instead just nickpics examples or makes a mockery.THINK outside the GUN holster for a change for a solution to these problems.

In other words go to work or school and treat people as you want to be treated. OR didn't your mothers teach you that ?
By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 08:59 other posts of mr_blue 
And you keep missing the point that the world is full of people that think differently to you!!

The reason people shoot other people is guns!!!!!
Reduce the the amount of guns,and you reduce the chances of people getting shot!
Shooting at someone means you are trying to kill another human!!!!!! Do you realise how fucked up that is?

And if you apply the 'treat others how you expect to be treated attitude' you would get shot by someone who is an asshole!!!
My parents taught me to think for myself and not be a sheep!!!
By Dev01 at 24,Nov,22 10:13 other posts of Dev01 

Don't fret precious, I'm here
Step away from the window, go back to sleep
Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils
See, they don't give a fuck about you like I do
Count lies like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep
Count lies like sheeps, like sheeps, like sheeps, like sheeps, like sheeps, like sheeps
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow
Count bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Count bodies like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep
Go back to sleep
Go back to sleep
Count bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums (Go back to sleep)
Go back to sleep
Go back to sleep
Count bodies like sheep
Go back to
Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep,
Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep,
Go back to sleep
Go back to sleep
Go back to sleep
Count bodies like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep (Go back to sleep)
Go back to sleep
Count bodies like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep, like sheep (Go back to sleep)
Go back to sleep
Go back to sleep
Go back to sleep
Go back to sleep
I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices, son
They're one in the same
I must isolate you
Isolate and save you from yourself

Sorry Bro couldn't help myself

By phart at 24,Nov,22 12:42 other posts of phart 
By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 13:37 other posts of mr_blue 
And ? It's a link to a story!!!
By phart at 24,Nov,22 13:43 other posts of phart 
Yea,about the walmart shooter.Did you read it?
The shooter actually told someone they would do it if they got fired.The person was known to be "off" and taped over cameras and such. A loony tick in other words. But no,it's the guns fault,it possessed the man to pick it up right?
By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 13:45 other posts of mr_blue 
Yeah ,I read it? What is the point you are trying make?
--------------------------------------- added after 24 minutes

Nice edit
By phart at 24,Nov,22 13:46 other posts of phart 
damn dude,were you not able to see in plain sight,the guy was OFF in the head. you blame the gun when the human was the problem.
By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 13:52 other posts of mr_blue 
So a guy with mental health issues didn't get help!! And cuz of the ease that he could get firearms he lost his shit and went on a rampage and killed multiple people!! How did he get the guns if he was known to be off!!

Why didn't Walmart arm all its workers with guns then ?cuz that's the solution,more guns,cuz guns don't kill people, people kill people!!!

By phart at 24,Nov,22 13:47 other posts of phart 

By phart at 24,Nov,22 12:45 other posts of phart 
you may have been taught to think for your self but like cat,your library of reference data is small, 1 as in the little book mobile that came around the rural areas years ago, instead of a brick and mortar
By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 13:57 other posts of mr_blue 
And ? So what?
By phart at 25,Nov,22 00:02 other posts of phart 
"so what" ,since you can't vote in our elections, at least there is some protection. I wouldn't be to concerned but if you can't understand simple logic, your ideas and influence are dangerous to our way of life..
By mr_blue at 25,Nov,22 00:24 other posts of mr_blue 
what influence do I have on your life from a sex site? I can understand plenty,get to the point you are trying to make!!!
By phart at 25,Nov,22 02:19 other posts of phart 
You are not real smart are you?
social media in general has alot of influence on peoples thinking ,even subconsciously.
What people read here in abundance could very well affect their thinking if they are sheep unable to really think things thru themselves.
This is social media. Not as common as twatter or butt book, I mean twitter and facebook but still, it is social media
By mr_blue at 25,Nov,22 07:51 other posts of mr_blue 
you're a sheep phart,all of your talking points are what you have seen on the news that day....your so partisan that you're blind to you own hypocrisy!!!!
So you actually think I have influence on you!
Nonsense, there's not a thing here that I have posted that you agree with!!!!
By phart at 25,Nov,22 14:53 other posts of phart 
that is because I don't agree with you and you have not shown any evidence that your talking points and opinion's are any more valid than mine.
My feelings and talking points are influenced by what i see and witness in daily living. Not what some talking head on tv says. I seldom watch tv news. You probably think I have fox news piped into headphones. I actually HATE CNN and FOX, for the same reasons, they get 4 people on there and all 4 try to talk at the same time and you can't make heads or tails of what the fuck they are jabbering about.
By mr_blue at 25,Nov,22 15:08 other posts of mr_blue 
You're not interested in any evidence unless it backs up what you say!!!If trump does something it's good but when a democrat does the exact same thing as trump you cry foul!!! So you repeat what you see and hear on a daily basis!!!! So you must live in a white supremacist area where white guys do nothing wrong(unless they're democrats) but every other race is shooting each other!!!!!! You listen to conservative radio,cuz that's where you feel safe and everything backs up your world views!!!!
Hannity rocks

By CAT at 26,Nov,22 14:10 other posts of CAT 
Sorry, Phart, before Google I was a regular at Barns and Noble and, today, I belong to Amazon Kindle with over 800 books to my name in the library. If anyone is shortchanged in the information world, it's you with your penchant for reading FOX NEWS. That rag is good only to line the bottom of the canary cage.

By CountryCouple54 at 24,Nov,22 12:54 other posts of CountryCouple54 
Guns don't kill, people do. Reduced guns is not the answer. Let's look at the real problem, Mental Health.
By phart at 24,Nov,22 13:10 other posts of phart 

By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 13:44 other posts of mr_blue 
The reason people stab other people is knives no knives less chance of being stabbed? Can you you see the correlation?
Of course a gun cannot jump by itself and shoot someone (unless you're Alec Baldwin) so a person is needed to actually pull the trigger!!!!
More guns is not the answer either but you guys just keep going with that one!!!
And how do you deal with the real issue of mental health when you guys fuck each other for insurance and assistance for your needy?
I mean you don't want to a be socialist and actually help others do you?
By CountryCouple54 at 24,Nov,22 15:20 other posts of CountryCouple54 
There are 120 guns per 100 citizens in the US. 393 million guns are estimated to be in the hands of US citizens. How would you suggest taking them back? It's too late to my friend. There is no turning this country around. And no sir, we do not want to be Socialist.
By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 15:59 other posts of mr_blue 
I don't have many answers or solutions!!! And given that every state is different in how they allow firearms there's no one size fits all approach! But gun buy backs would be a partial solution!!
I think you're more socialist than you realise!!!
If you are unionised that's pretty much as socialist as you can get!!! Looking out for someone other than your family isn't a bad thing!!!! Being able to move forward as a collective to get a good deal for you and union members means you all get good standards of living pay and insurance coverage!
By CountryCouple54 at 24,Nov,22 16:11 other posts of CountryCouple54 
We've tried buy back programs. Criminals didn't show up.
By CAT at 24,Nov,22 16:36 other posts of CAT 
So? Most criminals don't shoot you. Deranged people with guns (most shootings are by aquaintences) are the problem. What's more, if only criminals have guns, you can arrest them at the sight of a gun. Right now, with all these John Wayne wannabes, packing their dildo.... sorry, their gun in their hip holster, how do you know who is naughty or nice? 🤣👿
By dgraff at 24,Nov,22 17:21 other posts of dgraff 
I could be standing right beside you in shorts and a T shirt with a hand gun and you would never be able to see it due to specialized holsters and under garments wear now of course I don’t con-seal carry everywhere but if I’m going to the city like Harrisburg or Lebanon I will have several on my presence
--------------------------------------- added after 103 seconds

Never get caught in a situation always be prepared for anything
By phart at 25,Nov,22 00:05 other posts of phart 
smart man, better in court with a jury of 12 than a victim toted by 6.

By CAT at 26,Nov,22 18:19 other posts of CAT 
You two go from one side of the gun ownership argument to the other. First you say guns are a right and that guns don't contribute to violence, then, you say you have to be ready for gun violence.

By phart at 25,Nov,22 02:22 other posts of phart 
yea and truth be known, alot of folks that did show up to the gun buy back program , probably brought their old rusted non working or worn out guns they have held on to because they had no real legal way to get rid of.
Guns that had never been a threat in the first place.Just using the system to clean out the closet and make some gas money.
BUT I am sure there are a few that brought good guns, and you are very naive if you think the folks buying them are not laying those back and putting some cheap worn out shit they bought at the pawn shop in their place.
You think if some little old lady brought in a Henry that the law would melt it,Hell no,there would be a savage arms knockoff in place of it going into the smelter.

By CAT at 26,Nov,22 14:37 other posts of CAT 
CC54, it's not an insurmountable problem. Those buyback programs have one major problem, they are shortlived. Make it a Federal program and make it on-going. At the same time, have meaningful registration that is non-transferable. And last, outlaw the sale of firearms or transfer of ownership of firearms except in special cases. Hunters would be regulated like in other countries. Eventually, over a period of several years, the majority of firearms would disappear. Other countries, like Australia, have done it, why not us?
By phart at 26,Nov,22 15:02 other posts of phart 
guns would just be invisable like all the meth on your streets and abuse of chi1dren behind home walls. the desire to harm is the issue..
By CAT at 26,Nov,22 15:16 other posts of CAT 
Both problems can be worked on. Guns would still exist. Murders would still keep happening. Junkies would still be hooked on drugs. What would not happen is a road rage incident where one or both drivers shoot a gun. What would not happen is an ex-family member crashing a family gathering and killing several family members. What would not happen is a deranged (yes, deranged) person killing X number of kids in a school. Now, I know what you are going to say, "It could still happen.". Yes, but, nowhere near at the rate we are experiencing now, and that means LESS LOSS OF LIFE.

By CAT at 24,Nov,22 21:52 other posts of CAT 
US passes 600 mass shootings for third straight year. Tell It to a six years old kid. That argument is soooooi lame.

By dgraff at 25,Nov,22 23:26 other posts of dgraff 
And proper training as children a simple teaching children write from wrong would help but somewhere in time of generation we lost what exactly right from wrong really is
By phart at 26,Nov,22 14:33 other posts of phart 
what a concept! This is right ,"this is wrong". "Wrong has consequences", "right has rewards".
Oh,that is racist and inequitable and blah blah blah.you would be violating the childs civil rights telling them it is wrong to kill and not letting them experiment on animals and such with fire and sticks.
It would even affect their egos! Oh my,can't have a childs ego damaged, they might scream and cry.
By dgraff at 26,Nov,22 14:44 other posts of dgraff 
Problem is that enough children are not getting their little asses smacked
By phart at 26,Nov,22 16:41 other posts of phart 
By CAT at 26,Nov,22 20:06 other posts of CAT 
All of this from two long time batchelors with no children. 🤣🤣😈
By dgraff at 26,Nov,22 20:30 other posts of dgraff 
That’s right but I know how i was raised the old fashioned way
--------------------------------------- added after 31 seconds

And I turned out just fine
By CAT at 26,Nov,22 21:12 other posts of CAT 
Did you? Violence is just below the surface. You attacked a teacher. You did not graduate from high school. You did not raise a family.
Don't get mad. Just observations, but, do you see yourself as being the product of a good upbringing?
By dgraff at 26,Nov,22 22:13 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely I was raised to put work ahead of anything with out work you have no money and with out money you have nothing that teacher attacked me first and threw me into defense mode he was a nothing social studies teacher and I put him on the shelf were he belongs I didn’t raise a family because I put work first none of that means I’m some kind of mad man it means I’m a productive member of society a pillar of my community
By phart at 26,Nov,22 23:09 other posts of phart 
Work, labor, trades, those are the money making tasks of the future. These button pushing, crypto trading gen xers' are going to starve if they don't learn a trade.
I graduated high school and got a associate's degree.
Both have helped me in my life up to this hour even,as I use the knowledge gained from both school and college both in my hobby's and to earn side money to help support myself.
I can't consider myself a "pillar" of my community but far as I know I don't have any real enemy's and my reputation is enough that I am trusted. I have the house keys to 3 different homes so I can help with pets and what not while they are away.

By CAT at 27,Nov,22 23:57 other posts of CAT 
Why did the teacher attack you?

By dgraff at 27,Nov,22 01:32 other posts of dgraff 
Now don’t get mad but you got married at an early age and spit out a bunch of rug rats 🐀 you were forced to grow up before you were ready is that the normal you and your husband struggled to make ends meet because you both were so young and not established yet is that the normal you lived in crappy apartments or trailers if all that is the normal I’m sure glad I stayed a single for so long
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Just a example of how things work nowadays
By CAT at 28,Nov,22 00:08 other posts of CAT 
First kid I was 20. Second kid I was 23. Third kid I was 29. We didn't have to live in crappy apartments. We saved for the down payment and bought our first house when I was 23 just before my second was born. She spent her first Christmas in the new home. It was a starter home and we sold it to upgrade. We did it with regular jobs and we never thought it was that hard. Perhaps, It was that both of us had college. Charlie went to work for IBM and stayed with his associate's. I continued with Charlie's support. There were times when things got a little tight, but, we never regretted having a family.

By phart at 26,Nov,22 23:04 other posts of phart 
By the time I got financially stable enough to even consider starting a family I got hurt on the job and unable to take care of my responsibility's as a father or a husband.
There are times when I wonder "what if". Then I read about all the things kids are doing nowadays, 13 year olds killing their parents and stealing and so forth, how good parents are able to keep up the good fight and raise solid wholesome kids in todays society is beyond me.
I will admit ,I was abused as a child. Did it ruin me? No, it made me stronger . I learned how NOT to raise a kid. Discipline with a spanking or remove fun things is fine, but breaking 2 Buggie whips over a 12 year olds back is not the way. These sorry ,lazy brats that can't decide what color they want their hair much less what gender they are during lunch break that hollar abuse, probably were simply ask to take out the fucking garbage or something.Parents are to lazy to spank their kids,much less beat them
By CAT at 27,Nov,22 13:48 other posts of CAT 
I think you've made my argument.
By phart at 27,Nov,22 13:58 other posts of phart 
No,I just told you why I abstained from having a family. I was not able to support 1.

By CAT at 24,Nov,22 16:30 other posts of CAT 
She?
By #680315 at 24,Nov,22 21:24
I see no Riots..
By phart at 25,Nov,22 00:06 other posts of phart 
no white cops involved!
By #680315 at 25,Nov,22 00:34
By phart at 25,Nov,22 02:25 other posts of phart 
leo calls me a racist.
What I see in the black population is racism on steroids. When you shoot your own and no one stands up and says enough, there is something wrong.
By dgraff at 25,Nov,22 03:24 other posts of dgraff 
It’s ok I call Leo a pig 🐷

By CAT at 26,Nov,22 14:47 other posts of CAT 
You mistake location to racism. If you do mayhem, most of the time, you don't travel to the other side of the city to do it. If you live in the hood, you commit crimes in the hood. Crime in the white areas are done, primarily, by whites.

By phart at 25,Nov,22 18:41 other posts of phart 

Bing claimed he was "harassed by idiots with low intelligence and a lack of wisdom" and said he was pushed to the edge by a belief that his phone had been hacked. He wrote, "My only wish would have been to start over from scratch and that my parents would have paid closer attention to my social deficits."

""What I do know is that he made sure who he wanted dead, was dead," she added."

Well, ok, to help prevent this from happening else where, Don't harass your co workers or friends, you never know what might push them over the edge.
Ok, a waiting period to buy a gun, not a problem, and could have prevented this or at least gave people a chance to see the signs.
Bullet proof vest for the walmart workers? Why not? The store already provides them, just make them out of something besides melted plastic bags.

But had this person wanted to kill these people, a pipe bomb could be assembled, that would have been LESS controllable, and hurt innocents that had not harmed him.
A knife would have worked but the people would need to be in a confined space to facilitate more than 1 or 2 victims.

This person was driven to this, by stress, harassment.
Mental health.
This is typed while trying to look thru the same liberal glasses that someone like Annas's would look thru. Thinking the shooter deserves defense and should be free and so forth. While the victims get no choices,no second chances and so on.That mindset is what helps to keep this trend going.

I have always remembered what a elderly family member told me, "never shatter a mans hope,it may be all he has left".

By phart at 27,Nov,22 18:59 other posts of phart 

WHAT A CONCEPT! Punish the person MISS USING the GUN, NOT the Gun.

By bella! at 12,Nov,22 13:46 other posts of bella! 
CAT pulled this from this thread and into hers for some unknown reason and now I'm reining it back to the original thread.....

Why did Admin removed the [NOT] vote on pics:

Sir-Skittles 11,Nov,22 @ 14:19
Because site rats like Lix and Saggy Granny cried about down voting pics

Reply by Bella! 11,Nov,22 @ 17:11
Aside from some members feeling overwhelmed and harassed by the use of the [NOT] vote by alleged site "pranksters", I actually feel that there is some "value" to having [NOT] votes. A [NOT] vote, or two, might keep internet and Photoshop'd pictures off of the Popular Page and give the real guys that available space.

Reply by PA-Freddy 11,Nov,22 @17:33
Agree with Skittles. Especially Saggy Granny posting pictures of more than 20 yrs ago. Admn. should bring back the "Not Hot". If they don't want their pictures voted down, don't post any pics.

CAT
All three of you, Skittles, Bella!, and Freddy, have a point. What you forgetse, or conviniently gloss over, is that the [NOT] vote was used as a weapon by the likes of you, Skittles and Freddy. Even CountryCouple54 complained that the Mrs was unfairly voted down by groups controlled by a competitor in one of the contests, i.e. Pic of the Month.
I don't think a [NOT] vote is bad by and in itself, but, there should be limits. Example: one vote limit per member per month for both, [NOT] and [HOT] votes. If you three really believe this type of vote is essential to the site, I suggest you get together with Admin.
I still believe that if you really like a pic then you should have a way to vote for it, but, if you don't, go to another pic. What business is it of yours to put down a pic FOR WHATEVER reason? However, for those that want to keep photoshopped pics of the main pages, I suggest making comments on the pic.

bella! (notice I spell my screen name as intended, ALL in lower case letters). With regard to CAT's assertion, the following is a copy and paste so please DO NOT get hung up on a couple of her uniquely spelled words;

"What you forgetse, or conviniently gloss over, is that the [NOT] vote was used as a weapon by the likes of you, Skittles and Freddy."

I will assume that the "you" in that word mess was a direct assault at me. Let's get one thing clear, I did not use the [NOT] vote to vote down your pictures as that is not my style. It's really curious how you want to limit all the things that you perceive to be wrong yet the sky is the limit to the things you do and/or put into play!
By PA-Freddy at 12,Nov,22 13:55 other posts of PA-Freddy 
What the saggy granny forgot to mention is that she voted down a few members here as a revenge weapon when someone voted down her pics including yours truly and the list goes on.
By bella! at 12,Nov,22 14:18 other posts of bella! 
In all fairness, what I hear you say is that CAT down voted pictures of other members only after her pictures were voted down. Her actions were retaliation and I expect nothing less from her. My guess, had no one down voted any of her pictures, she never would have down voted you or anyone else.

By Sir-Skittles at 12,Nov,22 14:28 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Saggy Granny is a legendary site hypocrite and complainer....

She is a Burger King with two fat legs- always wants it her way
By bella! at 12,Nov,22 14:47 other posts of bella! 
Oh, I agree, but then doesn't everyone think that they way they would address and/or fix problems are "better"?
By PA-Freddy at 12,Nov,22 15:40 other posts of PA-Freddy 
What CAT doesn't realize is she is old and saggy and there are here more beautiful women you can vote for it. This is why she photoshopped some of her pics so she can look younger and less wrinkled and saggy. Those who voted for her pics are the ones she buys with gifts.

CAT you are pathetic and a loser. Instead of spending time here you should go back to school and learn how to write English.
By bella! at 12,Nov,22 15:59 other posts of bella! 
Reflecting upon my recent reply to phart's post, I'm just going to say this......one man's trash is another man's treasure. CAT might not tick the boxes on your excitement meter but my guess is that someone, and I'm speaking of someone other than Charlie, finds her appealing and exciting. I want to believe beauty comes in all ages and stages. Beauty isn't exclusive to 20 and 30 year old women.
By PA-Freddy at 12,Nov,22 17:26 other posts of PA-Freddy 
She is here because she thinks, she is still in her 30's. In addition, her boyfriend Charlie told her to post pictures to get more popular. Desperate senior citizens. Their last days are among them
By WOODY58 at 12,Nov,22 19:10 other posts of WOODY58 
Freddy, most in the site know you well. Getting your facts together is hard for you. First, I'm not Candy's boyfriend, I'm her husband. Second, if you think I can make Candy do anything she doesn't want to do you, really haven't been paying attention to her. You and Shitles are the desperate ones. You don't have anyone to give you the time of day, here, or probably, in real life.

By WOODY58 at 12,Nov,22 19:01 other posts of WOODY58 
Hey, Shitles, you like to run your mouth about my wife. Why? Are you embarrassed that a 107 lb woman keeps cleaning your clock here? Do us all a favor. Take Freddy out to dinner. You might get lucky.
By Sir-Skittles at 12,Nov,22 20:04 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Cleaning my clock? That is hilarious

She is a uneducated moron who has the grammar and spelling of a third grader. And if she is cleaning my clock, why does she have me banned and complain to Admin about me?

She has BEGGED him to ban me. Hardly the tone of someone who is winning... at anything.

As for you, get back in your motorized shopping cart and take a lap around the trailer park. I know you can't walk unassisted!

ps- if that old bitch is 107 pounds I am 40 feet tall! She is a calzone with legs! That sweaty hog is over 200 pounds!
By WOODY58 at 13,Nov,22 13:47 other posts of WOODY58 
I can show you her size1 petite pants, size 3 tops, and 36DD bras, but, I won't. Go to Freddy. He loves you.
By Sir-Skittles at 13,Nov,22 22:57 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Woody58

I know you are old, blind, and can't walk.. but have someone else show you her fat ass running on the beach. Or, her giant ass being lift up in the air! She is FAT!

107 pounds is basically Undercoverangel size who is very petite. NOT even close! UCA is like s speedboat... your Saggy Granny is like an oil tanker!

Your pig rat wife is FAT and takes strange cocks! What a "marriage" indeed! Change your name to CUCK58!

Then again, looks like most agree she is a lump

/polls/3934.html
By phart at 13,Nov,22 23:48 other posts of phart 
I am a grey haired ,fat old curmudgeon and don't do anything to hide it.
And I must admit, 107 pounds is making me scratch my head.
I doubt Undercover Angel is even 107 ,probably near 99 or 100.That gal is tiny.

By WOODY58 at 26,Nov,22 18:47 other posts of WOODY58 
Sir-Skittles

/wes3eflosw1opic.html

Look at the relative sizes. She is 107 lbs. She is a size 1 petite in pants, size 3 blouse, and 36DD bra.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And you are wrong about "those strange cocks". I know them all and had the pleasure of enjoying many of them personally. Don't assume everyone is like you. Some of us have fun in our lives.

By PA-Freddy at 12,Nov,22 21:41 other posts of PA-Freddy 
I have the facts and the truth. You and your nasty cunt CAT lied. Your wife? Only by name. Last time I checked Florida is not a common law state, so get to the Courthouse and get your marriage license. You both need to go back to school and take English grammar before posting comments on this forum.
By WOODY58 at 13,Nov,22 13:43 other posts of WOODY58 
We got married at St Michael's Catholic Church in Miami, FL in 1971 and had the civil ceremony two days before at the county courthouse. I was told that being a poor speller didn't matter in this site. I was told that if they allow dumbasses like you and Skittles, perfect spelling was not required.
By PA-Freddy at 13,Nov,22 13:48 other posts of PA-Freddy 
you are illiterate. Go back to school, you moron, and stop lying.

By Sir-Skittles at 13,Nov,22 23:03 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Woody58 minor spelling errors sure.. But she is literally a downy in her posts.. Well past minor spelling errors. She has literally no concept of the English language and ZERO comprehension of anything.

Her fat ass can't even comprehend 10% of 100 let alone macro economics! A medical records job... fucks sake. They advertise that on daytime TV in America along with vaginal mesh lawsuits! A real deep thinker! The cunt taking drive thru orders at Arby's has a higher IQ than your rat!

Tell Mrs. Tucker to fuck off! Yes, I cracked the code on her FL drivers license! She was also dumb enough to post it!

cat Smell trucker balls!
By PA-Freddy at 14,Nov,22 00:49 other posts of PA-Freddy 
I know saggy granny is working on another of her fake profiles. I will expose her again as soon as my SYD investigators confirmed my suspicious.

By WOODY58 at 26,Nov,22 17:47 other posts of WOODY58 
I am not Mr Tucker. Skittles, Cunti, fucktard, or whatever you call yourself, Candy can run rings around you, me, and many others. Don't let her poor spelling give you the wrong idea. You are just as bad.
By Sir-Skittles at 26,Nov,22 17:59 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Her spelling, her logic, her legendary ineptitude, and the endless lies. We are ALL so impressed.

She is a true intellectual indeed!

Everyone on site knows she is the village idiot.

Now, get back in your harness and go about your day. I imagine it involves a lot of swearing and walking in circles!
By WOODY58 at 26,Nov,22 18:54 other posts of WOODY58 
Don't throw stones. You might hit your head and you need every bit of your brain.
By PA-Freddy at 26,Nov,22 21:44 other posts of PA-Freddy 
I know she is working on another of her fake profiles. The SYD Investigators are ready to expose that nasty old cunt new profile.

By Sir-Skittles at 27,Nov,22 16:31 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Woody58 get back in yer cuck cage lass!

and PS- yer pot belly lump is hungry! Get to Arby's, at the rush!
By PA-Freddy at 27,Nov,22 16:34 other posts of PA-Freddy 
They still have left over from Thanksgiving turkey. Saggy granny ate more than Woody58

By CAT at 12,Nov,22 17:31 other posts of CAT 
I'm sorry, forgetse was created when my typing went haywire. The "you" is totally my fault. The first "you" was directed at you as an answer to your post. The second "you" is being missused. It should NOT have been there. I didn't mean any offence. I posted this in my thread because you complain when I repost a posting in your own thread. I capitalize names as a sign of respect.
I never said you voted down my pictures. I didn't mean to imply that.
I don't know what to make of that last sentence. I do want to limit everything I perceive wrong. Isn't that what everyone wants including you? The other part of that sentence is the part I don't follow. Can you be more specific?

BTW, you are always mentioning my unique form of writing. You also know my spelling leaves a lot to be desired. That is me. Does it make it hard for you to understand me? Perhaps, and this is said inall seriousness, I should give my posts to Phart and he can translate them for you. 🤣😈
By bella! at 12,Nov,22 18:05 other posts of bella! 
Call the second "you" in the sentence a misuse or whatever you like but when I read it, I found that it shed a negative light upon me. Feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo but in my opinion, it would give any reader the impression that I have taunted you by voting [NOT] on your pictures and that is so not true. See what a misused, misplaced word can do, it can look like a lie?

By the way, misused is spelled m-i-s(not two s's)-u-s-e-d and conveniently is spelled just how I spelled it, not conviniently.
By CAT at 12,Nov,22 18:19 other posts of CAT 
Yes madam. If you say so. I better go back to my thread. It looks like thunderstorms are brewing here. ❤️

By CAT at 13,Nov,22 12:56 other posts of CAT 
Skittles (if that old bitch is 107 pounds I am 40 feet tall!)
You must have hard time finding pants your size. 🤣🤣😈

By phart at 12,Nov,22 23:31 other posts of phart 
What did I do to get mixed up in this?
By bella! at 13,Nov,22 00:06 other posts of bella! 
Who knows! After rereading hee post and recognizing she misstated something thereby offending another, you would have thought a "sensible" person would have said "sorry" or something to that affect but apparently it was easier to drag you into it.
By phart at 13,Nov,22 12:54 other posts of phart 
By CAT at 13,Nov,22 13:34 other posts of CAT 
I'm sorry Phart for involving you in these posts.
I'm sorry bela! For offending you by mistake.
By phart at 13,Nov,22 15:56 other posts of phart 
By bella! at 13,Nov,22 21:20 other posts of bella! 
It would appear that you received an apology, unlike me. As you can see, "bela!" received a lame apology. It's unfortunate that some folks cannot or just will not apologize. You know those lame apologies like "I'm sorry IF I offended you." OR in my case, I straight up said I was offended by the blatant untruth that was posted and I received a "I'm sorry bela! For offending you by mistake." I don't feel there was any mistake made in the way the sentiment was written and/or conveyed just as there was no mistake in addressing it to "bela!".
By phart at 13,Nov,22 23:50 other posts of phart 
Well,I was acknowledging that she said she was sorry. Only she knows if she means it or not.
I just posted above to this thread,and here is a copy paste. so now i am in the fray.
"I am a grey haired ,fat old curmudgeon and don't do anything to hide it.
And I must admit, 107 pounds is making me scratch my head.
I doubt Undercover Angel is even 107 ,probably near 99 or 100.That gal is tiny."

By CAT at 14,Nov,22 01:20 other posts of CAT 
Tell Mrs. Tucker to fuck off! Yes, I cracked the code on her FL drivers license! She was also dumb enough to post it!

Ok, Skittles, my email is Twowarmtts@yahoo.com. Send proof.

By CAT at 14,Nov,22 01:22 other posts of CAT 
Make up your mind. Do you want to be addressed as Bella! Or Bella! ? I don’t even have an idea how to apologize. Take it or leave it. This is BS.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

Grrrr!!!!!! You see? You see? Those two sentences. “ Make up your mind. Do you want to be addressed as Bella! Or Bella! ?” was typed like this, “ Make up your mind. Do you want to be addressed as bella! Or Bella! ?
I know, I should re-read what auto-type put down. I know many of my spelling mistakes are due to the wrong pick of the options. I’m not close to being a good speller but I wish my mistakes were mine.
Anyway, allow me to point out, YOU are the one that assumed I had insulted you and YOU are the one that refused to consider my explanation, and YOU are the one who considered my apology phony and here I am, trying to convince YOU that none of your assumptions are true. I don’t expect to succeed but, at least, I tried. Just for the record, although, at this point it doesn’t have much weight, I am sorry.
By bella! at 14,Nov,22 02:25 other posts of bella! 
Bwahahahaha! Bwahahahaha!

By bella! at 14,Nov,22 02:35 other posts of bella! 
Perhaps option 3 will be correct.

By bella! at 14,Nov,22 21:28 other posts of bella! 
I never felt I was the ONLY person who felt I was insulted, you insulted PA-Freddy and Sir-Skittles , too. If you are suggesting that members like dgraff or phart didn't step up and say something, I don't get that type of "support" from them.
By CAT at 14,Nov,22 22:56 other posts of CAT 
First, if I insulted PA-FREDDY and SIR-SKITTLES, don't you think I'm entitled to give some crap back to those two? Second, please enlighten me where I insulted them. Not the passage but what YOU thought was an insult. Three, I'm not suggesting Phart or Dgraff didn't step up and say something. Frankly, Phart came up in a tongue-in-cheek comment about your problem accepting my poor spelling and, sometimes, word usage. Dgraff is involved because he used the "N" word and later he said he doesn'ts care if people get offended with his vocabulary. I pointed out our disagreement and how a word can cause a bunch of problems.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Just in case YOU think Sir-Skittles is a nice, diplomatic, member, he posted this in this same thread:

.your Saggy Granny is like an oil tanker!

Your pig rat wife is FAT and takes strange cocks!

What a nice.................botched abortion.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

You're a mean one, Sir-Skittles
You really are a heel
You're as cuddly as a cactus
You're as charming as an eel
Sir-Skittles you're a bad banana
Sir-Skittles, with the greasy black peel
You're a vile one
You got termites in your smile
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile
Sir-Skittles
You're a foul one
Friends you don't have none
I wouldn't touch you with a 39-and-a-half foot pole!
You're a monster
😝😝😈
By dgraff at 15,Nov,22 01:10 other posts of dgraff 
Well my goodness just how did i miss all this commotion
By phart at 15,Nov,22 14:29 other posts of phart 
it was covered up in dust from the other 15 commotions.
the twilight zone theme is playing in my head as I read thru all this.
By dgraff at 15,Nov,22 14:30 other posts of dgraff 
Absolutely

By CAT at 15,Nov,22 20:44 other posts of CAT 
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

🤣😈

By phart at 27,Nov,22 13:57 other posts of phart 
it would seem that this "free healthcare" so bragged about by eurpeans may not be as great as promoted.
Gee,I wonder how that could be???

By phart at 25,Nov,22 23:19 other posts of phart 

By CAT at 26,Nov,22 16:59 other posts of CAT 
I agree with you, Phart.

By phart at 25,Nov,22 23:08 other posts of phart 
Canada is wanting to regulate fertilizer and so forth.The video attached to this news page is interesting.
Ukraine may not be able to supply food to the world and now castro's boy wants to take canada out of the game of producing food. DUMB> just plain dumb.
By CAT at 26,Nov,22 16:58 other posts of CAT 
Okay..... I read that article and I could not find one thing about fertilizer or regulations or food.

By bella! at 26,Nov,22 00:00 other posts of bella! 
I'm not sure what's going on weather wise in "your neck of the woods" but in Michigan it has been incredibly mild for being the end of November. Yep, Wednesday, it was 57 degrees Fahrenheit, yesterday it was 54 and today it was 52 degrees. There were campers sitting outside along the river enjoying the sunshine and mild day! Heck, I could get used to this!
By phart at 26,Nov,22 00:23 other posts of phart 
Yea it felt good around here today ,about 66 for a high! was about the same yesterday.
Made things more enjoyable for the day with family for sure.
66 saturday to. I guess it will be LEAF day around here! Yuks.

By dgraff at 26,Nov,22 01:59 other posts of dgraff 
Much the same in Pennsylvania but we had a little rain this morning
By Dev01 at 26,Nov,22 05:07 other posts of Dev01 
Fuckin hot 🔥 here, Been 32-38 cel all week. The only thing taking humidity out of it is a afternoon nor easterly wind from ocean. Months ago we were flooding now grass is dying.
By dgraff at 26,Nov,22 10:53 other posts of dgraff 
I guess it’s crazy weather no matter what side of the globe you live on
By CAT at 26,Nov,22 16:51 other posts of CAT 
81*F in Miami@11:51am

By Sir-Skittles at 26,Nov,22 12:54 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Dev01 spin on the AirCon cunty!!

Nearly 56F yesterday in NYC. Didn't even need a jacket!

By Sir-Skittles at 26,Nov,22 14:33 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Black on Black on Black Friday?

There is news about a shooting at a scummy Walmart in North Carolina. This is a bit shocking as I thought the first Black Friday atrocity would be in GA or CA!

Idiots shooting at each other of what exactly? A fake Walmart super deal that was marked up and then heavily discounted?

Gang/drug related? Fucks sake! Scummy ghetto people of Walmart.

By Dev01 at 26,Nov,22 05:18 other posts of Dev01 
Had a chat with Jamie today. He is and seems to have left because of some pissant bullies. To Jamie come back mate we all love you. And to the keyboard warriors I will expose you, you fuckin jellyfish. Spineless fucks.
By cody8789 at 26,Nov,22 08:44 other posts of cody8789 
Jamie was in chat yesterday and ken31234 was giving him shit, wasn't sure what Ken was saying because I've been blacklisted by Ken six years ago, but I think that might be part of it. Kens a piece of shit
By Dev01 at 26,Nov,22 08:51 other posts of Dev01 
Yes mate, Ken and Leo the fuckin imbeciles are followers not leaders. I have a screenshot of our interaction. Fuck them both and yes I'm on a war path now. My card is limitless so I'm ready for any dumb fucks.

Jamie of all people should not be put in this situation, just like Bella's so called racist statement. We love you Cody and your input shows actually who you are mate 👍

Ken and Leo need to be very careful as followers. And Leo needs to tighten up its social media accounts cause it don't look good
By cody8789 at 26,Nov,22 08:54 other posts of cody8789 
I'm with you, Jamie is loved by many on this site and I will be there to defend him all the way. I will not stay neutral on this matter.
By Dev01 at 26,Nov,22 09:27 other posts of Dev01 

By dgraff at 26,Nov,22 11:02 other posts of dgraff 
It’s ashamed he left Jamie is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met I’m sure he will be back sooner or later god speed Jamie

By Sir-Skittles at 26,Nov,22 12:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
God damn it.. I had important information to share with Jamie....

Hope the cunt comes back. Will verify on arrival.

By Sir-Skittles at 26,Nov,22 12:55 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Ken31234 Fuck off cunt!

cody8789 Ken is a site zip... a pear shaped donkey that no one likes. Pinkpuss and just about every female thinks he is disgusting. Other than that one questionable female with a seeing eye dog, never seen anyone compliment him or that poodle sized dog shit cock of his

By bella! at 26,Nov,22 10:47 other posts of bella! 
There's no need to dig deep with your investigation, it was me and I responded to you via private message.
By PA-Freddy at 26,Nov,22 13:53 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Jaime should stand up and fight and don't less 2 rats Leo and Ken dictate people's life here. They both know Jaime is vulnerable. I don't know the details of what happened. I would like to know so I can have those 2 exposed more than they should. Leopoldig is a pervert and ken is a racist. They both blacklisted me because they know I won't put up with their shit.

By CAT at 26,Nov,22 14:03 other posts of CAT 
Jamie has been, is, and will always be, a gentle man. I don't mean a gentleman, although, he is that too, but a nice person who says his piece without hurting. Jamie, if you get to read these posts, please know we want you back. 😿

By CAT at 25,Nov,22 21:05 other posts of CAT 
WORLD CUP MADNESS IS HERE. US advances with win. I went to my favorite Irish Pub for lunch today and couldn't get it. Packed with English ex-pats watching game. Tried a German pub too, same.
GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
Go USA.....Go Argentina. 🥰👍

By phart at 25,Nov,22 00:29 other posts of phart 
Hope all you all had a good day.
I went and spent most of the day with my family.
The city is surrounding the old family farm.sad sight.
what of us are left gather there and eat and enjoy ourselves though.
Got me a big ol bait of them deviled eggs! UM< I may have to sit outside in a webbed chair so the gas can escape but they sure are good.
both my second cousins are going to college now, full scholarships, they got BRAINS!.

Went to help feed the cows and they are real friendly when you start unloading the hay.Other wise you don't pet them at all. Just don't get near the calves,moma's don't like that.

By Dev01 at 24,Nov,22 06:15 other posts of Dev01 
There are some real dumb cunts out there!!!

By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 09:01 other posts of mr_blue 

By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 09:13 other posts of mr_blue 

By Dev01 at 24,Nov,22 09:39 other posts of Dev01 
Kevin blo0dy Wilson. A true Aussie
By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 16:09 other posts of mr_blue 
Put the wrong link in I was supposed to post, I've had an absolute cunt of a day
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

By bella! at 24,Nov,22 09:27 other posts of bella! 
Yep, "dumb cunts" are all over, not just found in the United States. Perhaps if I had a Jeep type, utility vehicle, I might try but some of those folks were in just a car.... What were they thinking? Kinda cool that the town's folk found it entertaining to gather on the bridge in the center of town for the sime pleasure of filming these knuckleheads!
By Dev01 at 24,Nov,22 09:41 other posts of Dev01 
Well they post it on YouTube and get paid for views. I think it's one of the most recorded places in the UK... Would have to ask brother Blue about that
By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 16:32 other posts of mr_blue 
There's lots of fords in the UK where people drive through the water!!! only registered users can see external links

By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 16:23 other posts of mr_blue 
By Dev01 at 24,Nov,22 19:24 other posts of Dev01 
It's crazy bro some cars just float and there seems to be locals waiting to tow them out. People think because you spend a shitload on a Audi that they are watercraft aswell 🤔

By CAT at 24,Nov,22 18:10 other posts of CAT 
I want to wish all my site friends and acquaintances a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. I hope you get to spend the day with your family and friends. Love you all. ❤️

By phart at 22,Nov,22 01:45 other posts of phart 
Happy thanksgiving!

A excerpt from the weekly email I get from my congressman.

"Due to record inflation, the cost of holiday favorites will be the highest in almost four decades. The cost of your Thanksgiving turkey is up more than 20%. On top of this, the cost of other essentials such as potatoes, butter, and eggs are also significantly higher – up 15.2%, 26.7% and 43% respectively. Inflation will also impact your ability to travel, as the average price for gas sits around $3.66 per gallon, over a dollar more than when President Joe Biden took office.

Furthermore, our country’s diesel reserves are now at the lowest seasonal level since 1951. Diesel is used to power numerous industries including trucking, agriculture, and maritime shipping. This, coupled with our Strategic Petroleum Reserve at its lowest level since the 1980’s due to President Biden’s policies, amounts to a serious situation that threatens our national security, economy, and day-to-day wellbeing of your family.

Under two years of one-party rule in Washington, our government has fallen short of adequality addressing these issues and numerous others impacting our country. For example, just last week we learned October was the highest October on record for illegal crossings across our southern border. However, the voice of the American people has been heard and my House Republican colleagues and I now have the task of setting our country in a new direction."
By PA-Freddy at 22,Nov,22 01:55 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Republicans and Democrats are to blame for this inflation.

By dgraff at 22,Nov,22 11:41 other posts of dgraff 
And don’t forget they not only are falling short but Joe Biden is about 10 fries 🍟 short of a happy meal
By phart at 22,Nov,22 14:56 other posts of phart 
There are several dead flys caught in his head.
By dgraff at 22,Nov,22 15:09 other posts of dgraff 

By CAT at 22,Nov,22 23:19 other posts of CAT 
And, yet, with all these problems, the Repuckers want to go after Hunter
By phart at 22,Nov,22 23:55 other posts of phart 
Well as I have said here before, I would rather they make a committee of non elected officials to research it and bring their finding to the elected 1's to decide what next.
The elected 1's do have more pressing issues at the moment .BUT with all the whining about Trump and crys for "justice" , why the dems are not concerned about a current 'resident getting 10% of his sons dealings is beyond me.
By CAT at 23,Nov,22 20:52 other posts of CAT 
That's against the law?
By phart at 23,Nov,22 22:59 other posts of phart 
When the 'resident is now in a postion for that to be a conflict of intrest yes.
The chinese own him,the russians probably own what the chinese don' want.
By CAT at 23,Nov,22 23:07 other posts of CAT 
That is all conjecture. No one has any proof of any deals, let alone being beholden to s hostile foreign power. Your premise amounts to mental masturbation. Thinking about it makes you feel good, but, it's just jizz.
By phart at 24,Nov,22 00:55 other posts of phart 
ah,but you are forgetting,evidence is on a laptop that dopehead hunter forgot to pickup at the shop.
IF there was nothing on it,do you think the fbi would have fought it's contents being released? Do you think the liberal media would have fought so hard to cover it up had there been nothing there?
So naive of you.
You should want to know what is on the laptop just as everyone else. 1 of 2 things would happen, you would be vindicated and the conservatives would look like idiots or you would be able to see for yourself the crimes committed and vote accordingly next election.
You liberals only want to know the truth when it benefits you not when it might harm you.
By CAT at 24,Nov,22 03:25 other posts of CAT 
Do I think? Do I think? Do I think? Is the Moon made of cheese? Is Elvis still alive?
P R O O F........ BRING PROOF..........NO CONJECTURE.........NO GOP FELATIO OR CUNILINGUS. BRING PROOF.

By mr_blue at 24,Nov,22 01:00 other posts of mr_blue 
But it was ok when trump did it!!!

By dgraff at 24,Nov,22 02:14 other posts of dgraff 
Tick for tat an eye for an eye how much money was wasted on all the witch hunts on trump
By phart at 24,Nov,22 02:15 other posts of phart 
Alot,and just think of the good things that money coulda been spent on. Mental health professionals to help prevent shootings and so forth in schools for example.
But no let's go on a witch hunt and blow millions up a wild hogs ass.

By CAT at 24,Nov,22 03:29 other posts of CAT 
Go ahead, spend all the money and time you want. After, can we say the Republicans wasted all this money and time for nothing while we suffered through inflation?
By phart at 24,Nov,22 03:40 other posts of phart 
As a conservative that is 1 of the issues i don't agree with. I would rather a small committee investigated the bidens and other things and the elected officials get on with fixen the country. Let the committee meet them and give a report. Everyday those elected officials are tied up in some investigation is 1 day they can't actually work for the American people.

By dgraff at 24,Nov,22 10:59 other posts of dgraff 
Don’t forget it’s inflation you’re boy Biden created
By CAT at 24,Nov,22 16:48 other posts of CAT 
Go read what is the main cause of inflation. UNEMPLOYMENT is at an all time low. We are down into the 3%s. Funny that, hey?

By phart at 24,Nov,22 13:09 other posts of phart 
EEWWWW

By bella! at 23,Nov,22 13:34 other posts of bella! 
Since my surgery I have been watching much more television than normal. I still prefer the judge/court T.V. shows, crime programs and of course, HGTV because of the home flipping and improvement.

While watching Flip or Flop, Tarek El Moussa was concerned about a big black oil stain that covered the driveway. His mother's home remedy to lift the stain was as follows;

• wet stain with water
• cover area with baking soda, then
• cover that area with soda pop. Tarek actually used Coca Cola
• scrub covered area with brush. Tarek used a wire brush
• rinse and repeat if necessary

The oil stain he addressed was very dark quite large and by golly, he was able to lift it.
By phart at 24,Nov,22 02:41 other posts of phart 
I hit that damn 1 thing again,I am fumble fingered.
Anyhow, I might have to try this because my shop floor gets some stuff spilled on it often. I paid good money to have a "coating" applied to the floor. was some kind of a clear stuff. As soon as gasoline or oil hits it,it just goes away.Waste of money.

By CAT at 24,Nov,22 03:31 other posts of CAT 
Not to change the subject, but, how are you doing?

By bella! at 23,Nov,22 13:06 other posts of bella! 
Slightly more than one week ago, four University of Idaho students were murdered in their off campus housing. Each victim died of stab wounds. The strange thing is, there were 6 students home at that time, and the two allegedly slept through the killings.

Ten days have gone by and it doesn't seem as though the police are any closer to solving this. What do you make of this?

By phart at 23,Nov,22 03:14 other posts of phart 
funny, this is out on the market to kill virus's on your phone with UV light.
The same light that Trump ask if it could be used to kill virus's on US.

By kebmo at 20,Nov,22 14:32 other posts of kebmo 
This photo was tagged as being in the improper category. It was in the normal category. Not enough dick? /aor9d33k5u2xpic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Update: admin has resolved this issue and you will currently find this photo on the main page banner. The second photo I posted is in the recently uploaded main page group.
He has also gifted me with 80,000 points.

Thank you admin!
By PA-Freddy at 20,Nov,22 15:19 other posts of PA-Freddy 
They want the dick hard not soft
By kebmo at 20,Nov,22 15:23 other posts of kebmo 
It requires five votes. Five people thought this photo was not a “normal dick”?
I don’t get it.
By bella! at 20,Nov,22 17:17 other posts of bella! 
Really? I wonder if admin thinks that this picture was tagged by a group that were being spiteful because that is definitely a "normal dick"......other than that, you're unique and there's nothing "normal" about you!
By admin at 20,Nov,22 17:54 other posts of admin 
I have tweaked it a little, since recently I see increased number of wrong category qualifications that I can disagree with.

Though I must point out that main dick category is highly competitive and something that is not a dick close-up may be considered as wrong category by some.
By PA-Freddy at 20,Nov,22 19:08 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Some members of this site are very vindictive. I think you have it right category
By phart at 20,Nov,22 19:13 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 20,Nov,22 22:13 other posts of bella! 
Of course "some members are vindictive". I'm curious why you chose to post your poll in AndreaAsian's thread but didn't post it here?

/polls/3957.html
By PA-Freddy at 20,Nov,22 22:16 other posts of PA-Freddy 
bella...bella! don't be so hard on yourself.. Did get your turkey for thanksgiving?

By bella! at 20,Nov,22 19:47 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, admin, for your response and for all the tweaks that you implement as well as consider.

By kebmo at 20,Nov,22 19:30 other posts of kebmo 
Penis envy!
By bella! at 20,Nov,22 19:43 other posts of bella! 
There you go, it was definitely "penis envy"!

By bella! at 20,Nov,22 19:50 other posts of bella! 
So how many points were you nicked for this? 10 points?
By kebmo at 20,Nov,22 20:04 other posts of kebmo 
Yes, but that is not my problem. I just posted another photo and was notified that I am a negative one so this will prevent my photos from reaching the main page. I also recategorized the photo in question to miscellaneous and it is nowhere to be found on the miscellaneous page. It is on the recently submitted but it has 18 views and should be on the main miscellaneous page so I’m going to assume that my photos will temporarily be banned from seeing the light of day on the main pages.
admin is that correct and for how long will I be banned?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh yeah, and the 26 points I spent to put it on the page!
By admin at 20,Nov,22 20:28 other posts of admin 
Yes, there is a temporary rating penalty.
By bella! at 20,Nov,22 20:42 other posts of bella! 
admin, I believe that in kebmo's case, you feel his pic was uploaded into the correct category, right? I also believe that you are able to tell which 5 members tagged reported picture as wrong category, right? If my assumption is correct, it's sad that kebmo faces a temporary rating penalty.

Moving forward, if a member "proves" that they DID NOT upload their picture into the wrong category, would you consider implementing some form of "punishment" toward the 5 members that lodge a wrongful "wrong category" because they are the people who should face the penalty.
By admin at 20,Nov,22 21:07 other posts of admin 
It was not as simple as you think. There always was a hidden system that analyzed evaluations and penalized those who flagged too frivolously. And it worked for many years. However now it seems most of people do not care to evaluate or may be don't even know they can. Half of members do not even browse categories, they just look at "trends". So the algorithm started to fail. So I adjusted it now. Let's see if it works. It may cause that from now on no pic will be flagged at all. But as I always stated I do not care about categories, they were made for members, not for me and if they don't care anymore about them, so be it.
By bella! at 20,Nov,22 21:23 other posts of bella! 
I'm not "techy" so anything and eveything related to technology is beyond "simple" for me and makes my head hurt. Thank you for looking into this matter, admin.

By kebmo at 20,Nov,22 20:46 other posts of kebmo 
Because of the legitimacy of this photo I feel I have a valid complaint and I am asking you to please intervene. I have also spent 62 points, 26 for each of two photos which will go nowhere and 10 for punishment because someone feels that this is an inappropriate photo, which I’m sure you would agree is not. Changing the rules as the game is being played should never be allowed.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

The photo that I just uploaded is currently posted on the main page. I think progress is being made, thank you.
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

Thank you admin !

By bella! at 22,Nov,22 11:40 other posts of bella! 
WOW! You already burned through the 80,000 points you were gifted, unbelievable!

Now for photos that HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THE POPULAR PAGE UNDER "NORMAL DICK"....... /xro0imr8pqtipic.html The picture is fuzzy, the boy looks like a minor and who knows whether his dick is "normal" or not, you can't see it!
By kebmo at 22,Nov,22 14:37 other posts of kebmo 
I am still banned from the main pages! 🙁There is no reason my most recent upload not to be on the main miscellaneous page. Instead, it is still on the recently uploaded miscellaneous page. 17 views is plenty to put it on the main miscellaneous page. To prove this point, I posted it on the main banner to garner more points, although I’m sure it’s an exercise in futility.
By phart at 22,Nov,22 14:54 other posts of phart 
banned from the main pages for what reason?
A photo in the wrong "folder"?
What the fuck?
By kebmo at 22,Nov,22 14:56 other posts of kebmo 
That’s the normal “punishment”.
By phart at 22,Nov,22 14:58 other posts of phart 
I am sorry but that is fucked up as a football bat. Why would a photo in the wrong folder cause all that?
By kebmo at 23,Nov,22 01:44 other posts of kebmo 
Well, it must be a miracle! My most recent photo is on the main miscellaneous page.
By phart at 23,Nov,22 02:38 other posts of phart 

By bella! at 22,Nov,22 20:27 other posts of bella! 
Pepsi, where's my jet?

By PA-Freddy at 22,Nov,22 13:45 other posts of PA-Freddy 
Good win for bella!. The SYD Committee just concluded she will be allowed to retain her titles;
more information; /blogs/52479.html

By Dev01 at 22,Nov,22 07:59 other posts of Dev01 
The Budgie run I love living at Burleigh And no I'm a more of a boardshort man but it's for a great cause

By bella! at 22,Nov,22 11:48 other posts of bella! 
Fun, fun, fun and very cool! I hope the 4th annual Budgie Run is successful and that they not only meet their goal, far exceed the 10k that they hope to raise!

By phart at 21,Nov,22 20:08 other posts of phart 
I just found out 2 more folks i have known for decades died in the past few days. 1 was 95 a war veteran and the other a former coworker.
That makes 5 friends so far this year that I have lost.

My message is simple, life is to short to fight-fuss-hate, make better use of your time with family, friends, and everyone else, you or them 1 may not be here the next day. Then there is no apologize ,no fixing issues. they are gone. You have to live with whatever wasn't right with them on your mind.
By Andthisisme at 21,Nov,22 20:13 other posts of Andthisisme 
This is, alas, a genuine issue as we reach more mature years. Sad, but just part of the reality of life.
Your philosophy on making better use of our time with family and friends makes good sense.
By phart at 21,Nov,22 20:27 other posts of phart 
I don't know what happened but I hit something and a minus 1 came up,I am trying to figure it out and fix it.edit,I think I fixed it.

It is a sad reality of living longer, you outlive everyone around you.

By kebmo at 10,Nov,22 05:48 other posts of kebmo 
Yesterday Maryland became the 20th state to legalize marijuana. 👍
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Oh, Missouri did too!
By dgraff at 10,Nov,22 10:21 other posts of dgraff 
Oh great now I have a bunch of long hair hippie friends of Jesus chanting peace ☮️ pot and micro dot as neighbors
By CAT at 10,Nov,22 14:14 other posts of CAT 
I have it from a reliable source that you were a The Hare Krishna in your youth.🤣😈
By dgraff at 10,Nov,22 14:41 other posts of dgraff 

By bella! at 10,Nov,22 16:29 other posts of bella! 
Oh, for heaven's sake! Aren't you a throwback from the 60's yourself?

🎶And the sign said
"Long-haired freaky people
Need not apply"
So I tucked my hair up under my hat
And I went in to ask him why
He said, "You look like a fine upstandin' young man
I think you'll do"
So I took off my hat and said, "Imagine that
Huh, me workin' for you"
Whoa!

Aren't you a long-haired freaky kinda fella?
By CAT at 10,Nov,22 18:21 other posts of CAT 

By dgraff at 11,Nov,22 01:21 other posts of dgraff 
Yes I was a pot smoking hippie at one time
By bella! at 11,Nov,22 01:51 other posts of bella! 
You are still a long-haired throwback! You may no longer smoke bud, but you still think like a hippie!

By phart at 10,Nov,22 18:02 other posts of phart 
Let's watch as their car accident rates increase, work place accidents increase and so on.
That was the first thing that was done at work of there was a accident of any kind. Drug test. + for anything, FIRED and workers comp said "oh well". Rightfully so, working impaired or driving impaired jeopardizes to many peoples safety ,not to mention your own.
Why anyone would want that stuff legal is beyond me.
The downfall of this great nation can be directly linked to dope.
By CAT at 10,Nov,22 18:26 other posts of CAT 
Oh, for goodness sake, loosen up. Alcohol is legal and it's easier to use, yet, it's just the same as weed but worse.
By cody8789 at 11,Nov,22 00:06 other posts of cody8789 
But alcohol is illegal when your driving, so should pot
By CAT at 11,Nov,22 02:40 other posts of CAT 
No argument about that. But, the law actually says, "it's against the law to drive UNDER THE INFLUENCE". The influence can be anything that impairs your judgement
By cody8789 at 11,Nov,22 09:31 other posts of cody8789 
Including being too tired

By dgraff at 11,Nov,22 01:25 other posts of dgraff 
Phart you should sit back in your easy chair and fire up a bone and experience the feeling of getting mellow
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

You know you want to it will make you feel good
By phart at 11,Nov,22 03:03 other posts of phart 
What pain meds I was given 17 years ago, fentanyl and all that other shit, made me a screwed up,angry ,person that couldn't think straight or function at all.
Nope, I will let others do that stuff. Caffeine is the strongest bad habit i have.
Just to give you a glimpse.

We can hardly get anybody to work as it is.much less drive a truck.
Now,let's think for a minute. If pot can mess up a persons mind enough to affect the way they drive a 40 ton rig,why suddenly is driving a 4000 pound car safe after using pot?
It's not. It is just relaxing rules and so forth to appease voters .
By CAT at 11,Nov,22 11:51 other posts of CAT 
Please back up that statement. Where do ok es it say that?
By phart at 11,Nov,22 14:42 other posts of phart 
say what/
What statement? i just showed proof that pot is dangerous for people on the road.
By CAT at 11,Nov,22 15:24 other posts of CAT 
WHO said it wasn't?
By phart at 11,Nov,22 16:53 other posts of phart 
The people that voted for it to be legal,
Now think about this. If you work a job and you want pot legal ,what the fuck good is it to want it legal and YOU STILL CAN"T use it if you want to keep your job?
Apparently the people that want it legal are 1,people who grow it,harvest it and push it, or 2, people that lay around on their ass and vote democrat to keep the checks coming in.

What part of this is so difficult for people to understand?
"At the federal level, marijuana is listed as a Schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act, which means it is deemed to have no medical value and a high potential for abuse. "
By cody8789 at 11,Nov,22 19:11 other posts of cody8789 
I've never smoked pot, but I think your wrong in your analysis of pot having no medical value, I've always heard it helps people with glaucoma as well as several other conditions which doctors describe it. I'm not googling it to get the facts but I do believe some people need it.

By CAT at 11,Nov,22 19:27 other posts of CAT 
Most jobs don't require drug testing. Pot does wash out of your system. Your "high" lasts a short time like alcohol. Pot is widely used by both Republicans and Democrats and everyone in between. You are the one with a hangup, but, it's easy to get around that, don't use it.
By phart at 11,Nov,22 22:05 other posts of phart 
Cody ,if a person is suffering, and they use pot in the safety of their homes or a medical establishment for relief ,I have no issue with that. And it is the government that says it has no medical value. I just pulled a "cat" and copy pasted from the government website.

The issue i have is the fact if I am on a road trip and pass thru a state where it is legal and I pull up to a stoplight and get a big huff of second hand smoke,Or if I have to walk past someone smoking it on a side walk, there I am influenced by the shit and could loose my license if I am in a accident.Folks like myself that try to stay sober and not use dope don't have a "tolerance" built up to it.a little goes a long ways.
CDL's are about as valuable if not moreso ,than most college degree's and I don't think anyone should be put at risk by irresponsible users.
And we all know how difficult it is to get justice after a drunk driving accident. just ask the guy pelosi hit if he thinks he got justice.
So here we are opening another can of worms of difficult justice or a joke for justice by legalizing pot.
By cody8789 at 11,Nov,22 23:29 other posts of cody8789 
But phart, your not understanding the issue at hand, no one is saying it's ok to smoke pot and drive, only you are. Pot is legal just as any other drug that anyone takes just as long as you use them properly, as the drug label states, don't operate motor vehicles under the influence of certain drugs. Just because you don't like them,,, neither do I,,, but under certain circumstances, pot should be legal as long as it is used properly AS ANY OTHER DRUG.
By CAT at 12,Nov,22 13:50 other posts of CAT 

By phart at 13,Nov,22 23:54 other posts of phart 
If it brings relief to a dying person and they smoke in the privacy of their home and not in public, so be it.

I can't help but add this in as it just occured to me that the government and democrats want me to trust the science about a virus, when they can't even trust their OWN SCIENCE when it comes to pot. The government says it has no value and is addictive ,but yet, the democrats want ME to trust the science, while they defy it. Bonkers, just plain bonkers.
By cody8789 at 14,Nov,22 04:58 other posts of cody8789 
This has nothing to do with Dems and repubs
By phart at 15,Nov,22 00:24 other posts of phart 
true, but the idea of follow the science on 1 subject and not the other is part of the problem.
If 1 side is going to push follow the science, they should at least be consistent. In this case, they are blatantly opposite.
By cody8789 at 15,Nov,22 00:27 other posts of cody8789 
Have no idea what your talking ahout
By phart at 15,Nov,22 00:43 other posts of phart 
If you go way back to 2020 and the pandemic,the contraversy over mask and shots and etc,we were told to follow the science.
With the pot,the government clearly states it has no medical value and is addictive.
IF we followed their advice to the letter,as in follow the science,we would have worn mask,and did things a certain way during the pandemic like good sheep,AND we would NOT encourage pot use.
By cody8789 at 15,Nov,22 02:12 other posts of cody8789 
I dont know where you get your information from but you can get different information, depends who you are listening to. If I want to wear a mask and it gives me 20% coverage, I and the rest of the world will wear them, you and whomever can do what you want. Also pot does help certain people, no one is telling you you have to smoke it. You seem like you are very negative towards anyone who has a different view and that everyone who doesn't see it your way is totally wrong, don't deny it, it's true.
By phart at 15,Nov,22 02:19 other posts of phart 
No,I don't mean to come over that way, I am just trying to indicate a issue I have with all this. Following the science is something I hear all the time with other current issues to.

And pot is dangerous. I personally know 3 people who's lives were going along just fine until they tried and it led to worse and now they are shells of people .unable to work ,and essentially disabled. Pot is a entry level drug, cheap, easy to get but a times comes when it is not enough ,and people can't control the urges and get into worse.
By cody8789 at 15,Nov,22 02:27 other posts of cody8789 
Everyone I knew when I was young that smoked pot have perfect and professional lives now, I don't know of any who don't. I never smoked in my life and don't want to, when I hear you say "pot is an entry level drug" my googling of this subject, I hear those same words on the Internet. Maybe they should say, it may be a level drug... Just like every drug on the market has so many side effects that anyone can experience.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Also, in googling about pot, I never said anything about pot being open to anyone, I stated for medical reasons just like our government believes. I also found while googling that pot helps people that have hiv, it helps them in many ways. And other medical issues that have been proven to help,,, yes it can also be bad for the lungs but when someone is dieing or had such a bad medical issue pot can help give a person with little time to live a better time left.

By CAT at 15,Nov,22 11:31 other posts of CAT 
Same with alcohol?

By phart at 21,Nov,22 20:19 other posts of phart 

Be sure to catch the part about unfiltered.

Great, just great. Health care cost are thru the roof and now insurance and the people will have to bear the brunt of lung issues from pot to.

while on the subject, if I paid the premiums for better health coverage, and I was a smoker, I would be given a discount if I were to make a effort to quit with doctors help. I wonder why that is?
Could it be it would save them money in the long term?
So hopefully they would put the same burden of cost on pot smokers to,to help make up the difference.

Adult Discussion Forum