Recent Posts of member SonOfSodom

Topics:

How To Spoil A Mans' Penis (A BOLD PROCLAMATION) 26,Oct,22 03:36
Men please send pictures of your Hard Cocks to me. My Mouth & Ass are Hungry... 11,Oct,22 01:40
Black Men. 03,Oct,22 01:35
GUYS ONLY::Would you lick my Ass? 03,Oct,22 00:34
Guys Only::::Piss Play? 25,Sep,22 22:07

By SonOfSodom at 03,Oct,22 00:04
Thanks to all of you that left comments here. Every single one of them made me smile. We are all beautiful sexual beings.

By SonOfSodom at 28,Sep,22 04:23
I would so let you pee all over my face before you face-fucked me. My ASS would be next & you Predators are already preying upon that!

By SonOfSodom at 28,Sep,22 02:41
My ultimate fantasy would involve at least THREE Men, that is, two for participation & one to film the entire Scene. The Two that will participate would have big & round blue balls as a result of days with no Sex or Masturbation with their fully erect Cocks. On Film I would kneel butt naked before the 1st Man & take JUST THE HEAD of his Penis in my mouth moments before he began to Piss. Then I would start pulling on his Erecting Cock-head with my lips as I felt him begin to forcefully spray his Piss in my mouth & all over my tongue while pummeling my throat as the rest spilled out of my mouth and onto the floor. I suck his Penis to a full erection as the last drop of his Piss drips from my lips. After much ORAL teasing of his Majestically handsome Penis I began to taste the undeniable flavor of piping HOT Semen as he floods my tongue in his Orgasm. He grunts, he comes, his Penis SPITS. I swallow as much of his Semen as I can (most if not all of it). Male # 2 is already in position behind me. HE is looking to seriously fuck some good Ass. His Balls are Blue too. He longs for sexual release. On my hands & knees butt naked I receive his hard Cock in between my Bare Butt-Cheeks. Like the guy that I just sucked off I could feel the powerful sting of his hot piss streaming into me anally just like I could hear it dripping out of my Ass & onto the Floor. At Any rate, his Penis became FULLY ERECT in my ASS & FUCKED IT AS SUCH. I was crying out in FULL PROSTATE ORGASM as my LOVER HAMMERED my ASSHOLE with his PENIS. I was FILLED with his Sperm. I now know how it feels to be impregnated by a MAN.I FELT a Man INSEMINATE my ASSHOLE all over my FACE.

By SonOfSodom at 28,Sep,22 02:06
You could piss all over my face and then I would suck you dry.

By SonOfSodom at 28,Sep,22 01:04
That is an interesting response. I like it. It could be a bit more than I had ever bargained for. But it could also be the turn-on of my Life.