Recent Posts of member gourmandma

By gourmandma at 31,Jan,24 14:32
Same here when I was in my teens and skinny. Wish I had tried more to at least be able to lick the head.

By gourmandma at 01,Jan,24 14:57
1. male, 61
2. 42
3. No, he was too nervous to cum due where we were playing
4. 43
5. zero, haven't had a chance to play with a man or woman in several years
6. one load
7. not counting my own, maybe 10

By gourmandma at 01,Jan,24 14:41
I have pics of me with a former female lover and videos of me giving head to a couple different guys that I sometimes jack off to as I mentally relive the experiences.

By gourmandma at 01,Jan,24 14:37
My best orgasm was in San Antonio, Texas on Lackland AFB. I had a bit of an affair going on with one of the female staff in another department at the medical center where I worked on base. There was a little park on base near to the then Kelly AFB runway. We went there after working out at the gym one day. we got into some heavy necking and petting and she said she wanted to do something nice for me. She pushed me back and pulled my cock out of my shorts and started giving me what turned out to be the most awesome blowjob of my life. I came so hard I was on the right on the edge of passing out. I can still picture and feel that event to this day 30 years later. So to sweet Kimmy, thank you for that amazing event and the other times we were able to have fun together.

By gourmandma at 12,Nov,23 15:55
If I could, I would, too. As a teen I could just get my tongue to make contact. I wish I had made the effort to get the little extra flexibility to actually suck.