Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Would you suck your own cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94900 at 08,Aug,10 09:08
If i could suck my own i would.... or maybe some boys out there can????



Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.Cocks I would Suck... Craving a Cock in my Mouth!   3.Sucking cock   4.I Want to Suck Cock!   5.Percent. Age of guys willing to suck Dick.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Fuchs72 at 24,Sep,26 23:29 other posts of Fuchs72 
I could suck it in the past.


By t-rex at 19,Sep,24 20:33 other posts of t-rex 
Hell yes
By oldsmallcut at 24,Sep,26 07:24 other posts of oldsmallcut 
such a beautiful cock, big cockhead, huge turn on
By t-rex at 24,Sep,26 15:06 other posts of t-rex 




By Username22 at 24,Sep,26 07:10 other posts of Username22 
I have many times in my younger days. If I can get back that level of flexibility I intend to do it again. It feels good, and makes for no cleanup if you swallow
By oldsmallcut at 24,Sep,26 07:16 other posts of oldsmallcut 
your cock is beautiful, I would suck it if you can't do that yourself ...
By Username22 at 24,Sep,26 08:01 other posts of Username22 
Thank you




By Pawpaw at 24,Sep,26 07:25 other posts of Pawpaw 
I could suck mine to the circumsion line at 15,16,17,18! At 15 i could just kiss the tip and lick the helmet head with a lot of effort, had to let all my air out and tried multiple postions, would wind up jerkin into my mouth and onto my face! By 16.5 i was about 6.5 inches and get the whole head in my mouth! By 18 i was about 7 inches and could get about 2 inches in my mouth by standing and a partial squat, reaching behind my legs and pull my head down with my right hand and guiding my cock with my left! I could do that into my 30s! Lots of strechting! Lol
By oldsmallcut at 24,Sep,26 07:37 other posts of oldsmallcut 
so hot to read, never managed to do it, my cock is too short, and now I'm too old. Love circumcision lines, dark visible scars ...



By mrnobody6039 at 09,Jun,25 16:59 other posts of mrnobody6039 
I would definitely suck my own cock, but I can't reach him.So that's why I like guys that have cocks that look like mine.
By oldsmallcut at 24,Sep,26 07:23 other posts of oldsmallcut 
i CHECKED YOUR PICS AND I like youir cock, rather old, not big and a nice chubby belly. I'll suck it for you if you can't do it to yourself ...
I'm old too and my cock is small, even a bit smaller than yours, I'm cut, and I'm chubby too. I'm cut tighter than you, and though shorter than yours, my cockhead is bigger.
The stretch of skin at the bottom of your circumcised area is unusual. I don't have any loose skin left myself



By hotcock33 at 23,Sep,26 18:45 other posts of hotcock33 
Definitely...I think most guys would. I can remember trying to when fairly young, and again when older, but never could get that close.


By biggg at 23,Sep,26 18:28 other posts of biggg 
Of course!


By SV1952 at 22,Sep,26 17:01 other posts of SV1952 
I would if I could- but I can't!
By tb1 at 22,Sep,26 18:09 other posts of tb1 
Ditto



By Bicunova at 22,Sep,26 16:38 other posts of Bicunova 
Yes yes I would, closest was lip my cock head.


By Hairless at 22,Sep,26 05:15 other posts of Hairless 
Yes if I could


By HelmetHead at 18,Sep,26 16:17 other posts of HelmetHead 
I could suck most of my head when I was around 16, I would definitely still suck mine if I could.


By earthy at 18,Mar,25 20:30 other posts of earthy 
I would if I could but can't, I've tried lol
By german_guy at 18,Mar,25 20:47 other posts of german_guy 
same here

By petunia51 at 17,Sep,26 09:21 other posts of petunia51 
My cock is ready for you! You must suck my cock and mayby sometime Jake's one too



By Fatlinesandbeer at 02,Nov,25 08:09 other posts of Fatlinesandbeer 
Yes and it’s big enough to actually do it lol
By Bobbyd73 at 16,Sep,26 17:28 other posts of Bobbyd73 
You should post a video of you sucking yourself. It would be so hot and you would get so many views



By t-rex at 15,Sep,26 23:56 other posts of t-rex 
Hell yeah


By Curiositypeeks at 15,Sep,26 23:39 other posts of Curiositypeeks 
I used to be able to back in my early 20's. I could get about 2" in my mouth. Miss those days. But I've been working on it again and have managed to lick the tip and lick inside my opening. Hoping to get at least 1" into my mouth these days. It's fun practicing regardless.....


By Deepcloset at 15,Sep,26 23:21 other posts of Deepcloset 
Oh yeah


By BIguyAZ at 09,Nov,25 11:13 other posts of BIguyAZ 
I would. Daily. Then I could show my wife how to suck dick.


By cumonme1 at 04,Nov,25 15:15 other posts of cumonme1 
Yes I certainly would.


By larryc94024 at 02,Nov,25 21:26 other posts of larryc94024 
Absolutely. In fact, I did from when I discovered I could do it at about age 15 to about age 35. I really liked the feel and taste of my hard cock cumming in my mouth. An extra benefit to the fantastic orgasm feel. Can't do it anymore, but I still like the taste of my cum and eat it often - as you can see in my profile videos.


By Lookatmine2 at 01,Nov,25 08:46 other posts of Lookatmine2 
In a heartbeat!


By James5 at 23,Aug,25 00:53 other posts of James5 
Have done till I was about 35 when I lost my flexibility, realised I could about 16-17 & being single, constantly horny & hard, every spare chance I got alone I’d take my hard cock & lustfully suck myself off. Pleasuring myself till I empty my balls into my mouth, my tongue teases the swollen head of my cock which makes my cock throb & pump loads of thick salty jizz onto my tounge & fills mouth& swallow it all down . My favourite thing to do was to keep sucking my cock after I’d cum & started going a little soft was suck my flaccid cock hard again & make myself cum a 2nd time. Never shared my trick with anyone but I sure as fk fantasies about being watched while I did this , very few women can suck cock, like I suck my own, I know exactly how I want it sucked and when & I always swallow myself.
By tb1 at 23,Aug,25 11:25 other posts of tb1 
You are one lucky guy
By James5 at 23,Aug,25 20:05 other posts of James5 
I still throw my legs over my head even though I can’t reach my aching cock & cum at my mouth and face & I love how it looks with my jizz all in my beard and face, I suck my jizz from my beard and wipe up the rest to eat also. It’s a very gratifying experience to suck your own hard, veiny, throbbing dick & fill my mouth with my warm ropey seed. Such a sexual taboo, but to be honest, I couldn’t stop or get enough of my 7.5inch long cock


By #744358 at 18,Oct,25 15:06
Awesome. Lucky guy. Closest I ever got was a quick lick of my cock tip.



By BlazerDad at 24,Aug,25 05:19 other posts of BlazerDad 
When I was much younger right into my mid thirties I could suck my own cock. Might be why I have a back that acts up now at 79. I would still suck it if I could. Now just have to depend on someone elses cock for fun times.


By LGA6969 at 24,Aug,25 01:35 other posts of LGA6969 
Not as flexible now but when I was younger was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth.


By Cody8789 at 08,Jul,25 05:38 other posts of Cody8789 
That’s no fun, it’s always better to let someone else do it for me
By PITBULL at 23,Aug,25 15:19 other posts of PITBULL 
I am here for you

By quint at 23,Aug,25 16:05 other posts of quint 
me too!
By Cody8789 at 23,Aug,25 23:49 other posts of Cody8789 
Anytime guys




By annarowe at 17,Aug,25 14:14 other posts of annarowe 
I do

By german_guy at 17,Aug,25 19:01 other posts of german_guy 
u ar very lucky

By thisbiguy at 23,Aug,25 12:35 other posts of thisbiguy 
Lucky!



By #737764 at 17,Aug,25 04:05
I wish I could. I am not flexible enough, nor is my cock long enough (6"). But, I have often jacked off into my mouth over the last 50 years


By Olderguy321 at 11,Aug,25 17:42 other posts of Olderguy321 
In a heart beat , have been trying to suck my cock since I was a young lady, got close a few times but just cum all over my face.


By SluttySarah069 at 30,Jul,25 18:15 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I would if I could reach it with my mouth


By fs9318 at 30,Jul,25 15:24 other posts of fs9318 
I used to suck my cock when I was 14 or so. I spent a long time in the bathroom licking and sucking myself and swallowing the cum I pumped into my mouth


By CuriOus1NU at 30,Jul,25 02:21 other posts of CuriOus1NU 
I love to suck my own cock, now I wanna be fucked as I'm sucking my cock.


By curiouseggplant72 at 09,Jul,25 16:30 other posts of curiouseggplant72 
Definitely! I was able to suck my cock when I was younger but it's been at least 15 years since I did.


By bigguy at 08,Jul,25 04:15 other posts of bigguy 
Could do it easily back ehen much younger. Injuries and age stiffebed up the flexability.😌


By #737320 at 28,Jun,25 17:28
Of course evey day
[deleted image]


By Ads123 at 28,Jun,25 16:44 other posts of Ads123 
Of course I would, I can never get anywhere near with my 6 inches


By James5 at 28,Jun,25 07:11 other posts of James5 
I could , I did for many years when I was young, very often I suck myself off and cum in my mouth. Love the taste of my semen. Once I blew myself 4 times in one day. You would too if you could


By LGA6969 at 09,Jun,25 21:07 other posts of LGA6969 
You betcha


By #735917 at 07,Jun,25 16:29
I wish I could , I could only touch the tip of my cock a couple of times! But I always kept trying!


By Smoothsilk at 04,Jun,25 00:22 other posts of Smoothsilk 
If I could suck my cock, I would never leave the house!
By tb1 at 04,Jun,25 07:52 other posts of tb1 
Same here



By #725534 at 03,Jun,25 23:29
Absolutely


By smokieb69 at 27,May,25 08:35 other posts of smokieb69 
yes. I used to do it a lot. Cant reach it so well anymore

By german_guy at 03,Jun,25 18:28 other posts of german_guy 



By SluttySarah069 at 27,May,25 11:33 other posts of SluttySarah069 
Unfortunately it's not big enough for me to reach


By bigguy at 25,May,25 01:29 other posts of bigguy 
Was able to and did when younger and more flexable...


By leopoldij at 13,Apr,25 15:55 other posts of leopoldij 
Of course. Who wouldn't?


By #719223 at 01,Apr,25 14:15
Most definitely


By #683639 at 19,Mar,25 03:22
I sure would if I could
--------------------------------------- added after 323 hours

All day long every day


By t-rex at 18,Mar,25 21:42 other posts of t-rex 
I also would if I could, sounds so exciting


By Smoothsilk at 18,Mar,25 17:21 other posts of Smoothsilk 
I can only get close enough to shoot a load in my mouth.


By #730269 at 18,Mar,25 01:10
If I could I would!! Have cum in my mouth and on my face!! Would rather give to someone else!


By Cody8789 at 01,Dec,23 07:51 other posts of Cody8789 
Don’t need to, I have no problem finding anyone who wants to do it for me
By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Mar,25 17:10 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
There's millions of bands making great music, to listen to whenever we want.
Still there are people who like making music themselves.



By act2now at 14,Mar,25 17:02 other posts of act2now 
I used to be able to. Not flexible enough anymore.
By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Mar,25 17:07 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Me too. If I still could, I would do it all the time.



By Bicunova at 13,Mar,25 19:41 other posts of Bicunova 
Hell yes





Adult Discussion Forum