Recent Posts of member ChicagoRed

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 21:47
6" erect and 5.5" girth....statistically, above average.

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 19:21
I was working out at the McGaw YMCA in nearby Evanston, IL (North of Chicago) several years ago and my favorite shower stall was basically right in front of the door entering the swimming pool area. If you're in that shower stall, every time anyone opens that door, there's a momentarily clear, open view from one side of the pool area into that shower stall. I love that stall simply because it's the only one with a retractable, hand-held shower nozzle...not because I'm trying to be a perv/exhibitionist. I had my shower curtain situated so that guys going into the pool with the backs turned couldn't see me but guys coming back in could and so could everyone else on that side of the pool.

So I had been previously eyeing a couple of BEAUTIFUL chicks upstairs in the weight room and fitness area and was HORNY AS FUCK! So I'm basically in that shower stall using the retractable shower nozzle on my cock, edging myself, giving myself a hand job, etc., and I'm about to lose it...let it go. Just then, a guy slips past, opens that pool area door but stops and holds it open while he's talking it up with some other guy further down in the shower area. By then, I'm about to lose it and go off so I was just NOT gonna stop at that point even if somebody had stood right in front of me and watched me....I was at the point of no return and didn't give a damn. And I'm facing the door so whoever was on that side of the pool could see me and exactly what I was doing. Again, I use that stall for the retractable, hand-held shower nozzle and NOT to flash or show-off....it just happens to be in front of the pool door.

So this guy's still talkin' away, holding the door open, he can't really see me and I'm still just goin' at it wide open with myself and by then, "lost in the fever of the moment." Just as I orgasm intensely and shoot semen all over myself, dramatic sex face, etc., I happened to look up at the doorway to see this girl (probably late 20's or 30's) standing down at the other shallow end up the pool in the water and leaning against the bulkhead with her arms folded and with her eyes intensely locked onto me and a very intense look on her face. Not only had she seen me totally naked in the shower but she had watched the last few seconds of me vigorously massaging my cock, jerking myself off, shooting off all over myself and having a VERY intense and very BLISSFUL orgasm. And I had NO IDEA until I happen to finally look once I was done.

This all happened within just a brief but very intense moment of time (say 30 to maybe 45 seconds at the most) but somehow, the timing was perfect....unexplainable coincidence! At that moment, I was scared to death that she would go to the YMCA staff to report me. So I cleaned up, went to my locker, got dressed, discreetly and quietly left the building and I never saw her again and I never heard a word from staff or management about anything.

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 19:00
Female gangbang. Me and at least 3 or 4 women either on the floor or on the bed where I'm the center of attention. 8 female hands ALL OVER my body, each woman taking turns doing basically everything, etc. 3 or 4 female tongues and mouths on my cock simultaneously (with hands massaging a around it as well). And of course, before the night is over, I get to fuck all 4 women each and hopefully share multi-partner positions with them, etc.

I would even love to be anal fucked by at least one or more them with a strap-on dildo while the others watch.

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 18:53
I've been straight most of my life and still am by default (LOVE women). But as I've gotten older, I began to swing and play for adventure and experimentation, self-exploration, etc. Initially that revolved around play parties and swinger parties, events, nude cuddle parties, etc. My first gay sex experience was basically at a clothing-optional play party when I was invited to join a young coed group for kinky sex games. Once it was my turn (clockwise around the circle) and the needle was spun that landed on a good looking, fit guy in the circle, my random card was drawn and it said, "Blow job." By then I'd had a couple of stiff drinks, the group got real cheeky and ooo'ed and aaah'ed looking straight at me and I just said, "Fuck it" and did the guy while everybody else watched. I think they even snapped phone pics and videos.

Fortunately for me, this guy was really good looking, quite fit/athletic, well-groomed, excellent hygiene (like myself, basically), all of which is extremely important to me. He had a beautiful and really pretty, good sized cock as well and that obviously made it easier.

By the time that night was over, everybody had done everybody around the circle and we had pretty much all done each other while we all watched and cheered, etc.....crazy time and I've basically been bi ever since and have many WILD and adventurous stories to tell after that and since that experience. If the right guy's in front of me and if he's cool and hot enough and presents well with the right attitude, etc., and if the moment, setting and opportunity are right.....I'll do him.

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 18:36
It depends on the guy. Personally, I'm not really into it BUT once in a while, you run across a really hot, beautiful guy who just does it well. I'm not likely to wear anything myself unless a partner/lover asks me to but if a guy is hot and pretty enough and wear's the right stuff the right way, etc., I'll definitely do him.

I'm 90% straight (love women) but 10% bi. But if I'm with the right guy or guys in the right setting, after a couple of drinks and once the clothes start coming off, the passion escalates....I have an inner "gay button" and I'm WILD as hell.

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 18:30
When I was younger, I was quite monogamous. As I got older, I began to play, swing and become more adventurous. Sex with total strangers is exhilarating in a very unique and exciting way. But even in those scenarios, I at least need to briefly get to know and feel out a new partner (at least 30 minutes) before the clothes start coming off AND with the option of being able to decline without any hard feelings if I don't feel right or good about the situation.

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 18:24
My default setting is straight and I LOVE women! But as I have begun to play and swing more as I get older, I have developed a bi side (long, wild stories). For me, it's all about exactly who's in front of me. I'm pretty picky and selective but if the situation, atmosphere, setting and moment is right and if the right guy is hot, cool and attractive enough and presents well, I can be "gay for a day."

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 18:18
Hygiene, self-care, grooming and fitness are top priorities for me. Likewise, I expect the same from my partners/lovers, male and female. I do not need or expect perfection but I come to bed with my shit together and if you either can't or don't reciprocate that....(in the voice of the Soup Nazi on Jerry Seinfeld), "No sex with YOU!!"

I just don't do nasty, sloppy people.

By ChicagoRed at 06,Jul,24 18:10
It depends, really. Personally, I'm very eclectic and just love women.....period. I do prefer breasts that are well-formed but depending on the girl or woman in front me, her personality, her passion, her sex appeal, her fitness and self-care, etc., I can be attracted to and enjoy all body types.

I've had lovers and sex partners of all types, small and large breasts (black, white, brown, etc.) but they were ALL beautiful, sexy, passionate and great experiences.

I will say for the record (to Lilspinner) that yours are HOT as Hell....just like all the rest of you.