Recent Posts of member Gifted1NU

By Gifted1NU at 30,Sep,24 08:07
I was 10 .as I stayed at a friend's one night he asked why my duck was much bigger then his.as he asked to see my young dick he looked rubbed on it then without a glance he was sucking my cock and squeezing my balls..since it felt good I decided I wanted to see what it was like.jis dick was only 3 inches hard but I liked sucking it and his smooth balls..neither of us could cum but the feeling was there.we was always hiding and sucking each other.rubbed cocks are each other's ass but never once did we fuck each other.qe fingered each other's ass and would see how many fingers we could use.on each other and ourselves..he moved away and I wanted my dick sucked so I figured out a way to suck my own cock..fucking loved it and it didn't take me long to give myself one hell of a nlowjob and blow cum all over my face and down my throat..love tasting my cum and sucking myself still today.

By Gifted1NU at 30,Sep,24 07:47
I'm always playing with my smooth cock.I masterbate and cum daily.wherever im at if I get the urge I'm gonna cum

By Gifted1NU at 12,Sep,24 04:50
10 or 11.o gave myself one hell of a blow job

By Gifted1NU at 12,Sep,24 04:49
O lost a bet with a gf so she fucked my ass with her big dildo. Delete so good when she made me cum. So much she choked on it but I still covered her face. The next night I had her do it again only I got to squirt my cum in my mouth. Let her see me with my cock head in my mouth for the first time. But loved how her did felt.

By Gifted1NU at 12,Sep,24 04:41
I wanna suck my cock Everytime I look at my pics. I'd live to feel me sitting iny hard cock and squirting my load deep in my ass. I know how my cock feels in my mouth shooting cum down my throat. Yes I love my cock, I jerk off as I look at how hard it is in pictures.

By Gifted1NU at 12,Sep,24 04:30
I will eat my cum out of her ass or pussy. Never had a girl think it was gross for me to do. I've ate other guys cum out of pussy along with mine

By Gifted1NU at 12,Sep,24 04:20
Spending the night with a friend and when in bed. Oh we was 10 he asked if he could see my dick and wondered. why mine was much bigger then his.. he rub his hand around my head stroked it up and down for a sec then started sucking me. Feeling how it felt so good I got his pj's down and and grabbed his dick it was so small hard maybe 3 inches or so, I liked sucking his lil dick and his balls. The feeling was there but no cum. He was always busy my big dick so I spread his ass apart and licked his hole pushed my finger in a lil he then shoved me back down to suck him some more. We never thought about putting our dicks in each other's ass but we sure loved sucking each others young hairless dicks and rimming each other. We did experiment with things and shoved them in each other's ass. He moved away and I wanted to suck on a dick so I figured out how I could suck mine. All that practice paid off, few days later I had my dick halfway in my throat it felt different. I pulled out to my head sucked it licked suck more and fuck I shot my first load of cum down my throat from sucking myself. Loved tasting my cum and my cock . Still do. I'd like to see my friend again to ask if he remembers how we sucked each other. This time all his jokes are getting my cock in them. This has me so hard now. Love feeling my hard cock and rubbing precum all over it.

By Gifted1NU at 12,Sep,24 04:01
I will masterbate my cock no matter who sees me. I like to masterbate for girlz that has never seen a guy jerk off before. A couple I have shot my cum into my mouth. Loved it but immediately took my cock and sst down. Fucking me so hard.

By Gifted1NU at 22,Aug,24 04:04
Thanks

By Gifted1NU at 22,Aug,24 03:09
I like to show my hard or soft cock off especially when I'm edging or just freshly shaved smooth.

By Gifted1NU at 22,Aug,24 03:07

By Gifted1NU at 22,Aug,24 02:56
I can look at myself on videos I've made jerking off or edging my cock and get hard from seeing how my cock looks to others in a picture or video

By Gifted1NU at 22,Aug,24 02:44

By Gifted1NU at 20,Aug,24 11:06
I love how a thong feels when I rub my cock and the string slides gently across my ass and teases me so much that it makes me get so hard..They just feel good on sha ed cock and balls also..try it out for tourself

By Gifted1NU at 20,Aug,24 10:40
Hell yes I did and if I stretch out and loose a lil bit in my stomach.id be able to swallow my entire cock again.fucking loved sucking my cock and balls..and will again soon.ive never had a blowjob better then the one I gave myself..