Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Unfortunate, ageist comment.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #68656 at 09,Oct,11 14:20
I noted this somewhat ageist and discriminatory comment recently on the group homepage, perhaps the older members could put their views and opinions forward.
Regards.
John S.
-------------------------

"HotnReady4u wrote (Oct 9, 07:53):
I'm so freakin tired of all these old ass fuckin guys trying to talk to me! IT'S FREAKIN GROSS!! I'm about to delete my account, I can't stand it. Anyways, if you're young, check out my profile! .gif'> "

Similar topics: 1.Comments   2.I'll Comment if you comment!   3.A PLEA FOR YOUR HELP   4.The "Ageist" nonsense   5.Dick falling out of your pants in public.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 10,Nov,20 03:21 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Who had to pay your unpaid taxes Spooner boy???

By Dev01 at 10,Nov,20 02:48 other posts of Dev01 
It don't matter now JS
By Sir-Skittles at 10,Nov,20 03:21 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By #131063 at 10,Oct,11 23:16
George S (randyreese) makes good points. Bravo.
I also agree with brnwkboots, we should be able to compliment one another without reading anything into it. Likewise, we should also be able to criticize when we think someone's profile/comment/behavior here is inappropriate and the recipient should accept such gracefully. Which all might be a slippery slope, at best. Does anyone think this is not largely a hook-up venue, especially the younger, firm and supple crowd? After all, many of us were just as eager when their age, and as we matured, only few of us provided any good role models for them. Of course they misread our intentions when we compliment them! Part of the blame for this also resides in poor communication skills on many social forums; the tendency to speak in words and phrases (stats? can host? location? wut u n2?) instead of intelligent paragraphs (a majority of readers have already lost interest in what I have to say, because of the length of the post...and my fairly blank profile)
Mr7inches - I agree that most women on here are likely fake profiles. It makes me wonder myself just what kind of weirdo men are behind those keyboards and happy they aren't interested in ME.
Angeleyes brings up a good point - the site is what we make it. Sadly, few people will honorably stand up against filth and freaks...it's not politically correct. I pride myself on standing apart from the timid or those that think we have to defend bad behavior because 'we have to stick together' (sadly, a well-worn gay mantra...). Politeness is great and I promote it; sadly, sometimes politeness goes right over a person's head. They won't take no for an answer. Blunt responses have their place; the difference is knowing when to use them for the benefit and defense of the forum and those who behave honorably. If the creeps and freaks - here AND in society - get the message from the majority of us that they won't be tolerated, there will likely be less misunderstanding when someone is presented with a genuine compliment.
Patrick
g0ys[dot]org ~ spelled g-zero-y-s

By #153750 at 09,Oct,11 16:43
As with any site such as this one, there are people who prey on others whether "old or young". The whole idea of respect and adhering to a conduct code is sadly missing more and more in today's society. Just because I may comment on the beauty of someone's body doesn't mean I want to have a relationship and share body juices. There are many youngsters out there who hound me for an ongoing communication (why I don't know as I am indeed an old fart); they will not take "no" for an answer and sadly I must be rather cruel at times. It works both ways "HotnReady4u". One day you shall join the ranks of the "aged".
George S
By cupar at 09,Oct,11 17:44 other posts of cupar 
I agree with your comment while at the same time bearing in mind this is a social networking site. Many things are said that they may assume to be just fun. As you do become older the skin thickens.

Adult Discussion Forum