Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

dont know if i'm gay or curious

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #204001 at 19,Nov,11 00:18
i am male live in england watford. i am 18 and dont realy know if i have a samll or big dick.also i dont know if i am gay or curious. i just wanted to know who if given the chance would have their way with me. i am a virgin and in college so i just wan to know so i know what to expect