Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Anal survey

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #197831 at 04,May,12 11:40
Every time someone ask's about anal sex in this forum there seams to be someone there to say its bad and causes medical issues. Well i was wondering how many memebers here have anal sex on a regular basis with no issues and if any have encountered problems.

This is not the post for you to express your opinions just facts. But as its my post im gonna give mine. I feel anal sex is safe if done carefully ive fingered myself and played with dildos for 10+ years with not even the slightest discomfort

Similar topics: 1.Anal Sex Survey - Ladies Only (no men)   2.protection for anal   3.First time anal   4.Cum swallowing survey   5.You want only big dicks? Baaaad news.  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumonme1 at 06,Apr,18 05:59 other posts of cumonme1 
I love anal sex my wife took my anal cherry many years ago and I have been enjoying it ever since, as matter of fact I have a butt plug up my ass right now.

By Arexa at 24,Oct,14 16:30 other posts of Arexa 
I've been anal friendly for a good 8 years now and never once had an issue...
By cockslut69 at 13,May,15 00:12 other posts of cockslut69 
Hot

By licksipsuckit at 12,May,15 12:11 other posts of licksipsuckit 
only problem lve had was fisting a guys arse and he bled a little, didn't cause any long term problem, he was ok the next day...*lix*

By hothuntr at 24,Oct,14 14:36 other posts of hothuntr 
I have been having anal sex for 14 years (and I'm a bottom). I've never had any problems. I am with a long-term partner and we have sex 2 to 3 times a week.

By bigone21 at 04,May,12 13:40 other posts of bigone21 
as a gay man of 48 i have 30 years of experience with anal sex, and it is a joy!!

but it's not "just do it!" it's advisable to inform yourself, because it takes a few steps to make it pleasurable! wikipedia is a start, just google "anal sex"

it's a good thing to learn how to douche your rectum if you want to engage in this sort of play! when the ass is clean, let the fun begin!!

i do it all, from fingering, asslicking (rimming), dildoes, fucking and fisting (all active and passive), and i never got hurt or hurt another guy!

use your mind, use your common sense, use protection (condoms, gloves), allways use enough lube, and be sensitive to the reactions you get!

and now, go home and play! have fun!!

Adult Discussion Forum