to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Now one Question from H School Physics?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by *kmadeau* at 02,Jun,12 21:23  other posts of *kmadeau*
please, carefully see the pic below. Do you find on the left leg the tinny shadow made from this GIANT DICK? Now please, tell me from where is the Light coming (where is the light source) ? Thank you very much for your attention!

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Should I Feel Guilty ?   2.Lockeroom   3.where u embarrassed at school about ur cock   4.Naked in school pool   5.School shooting in our Hometown.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #269119 at 05,Jun,12 01:10
sorry nice i ment. you really gotta watch yourself on here lol
By *kmadeau* at 05,Jun,12 01:18 other posts of *kmadeau* 
yeah, it will be very nice, if Fakes go away from here! but this is in POWER of Admin only and they don't care, i think for sure!

By #210331 at 04,Jun,12 01:42
Why would anyone want something that big to begin with?? THe average vagina is about 5 inches deep, if I remember correctly, and I've heard women complain about big guys hitting their cervix, and that it doesn't feel very good. Ladies, correct me if I am wrong. . .

Unless you like anal, and want to explore a person's colon, why would something of this size be of any value?? It's obviously photoshopped, and unnatural.
By *kmadeau* at 04,Jun,12 03:37 other posts of *kmadeau* 
yeah, I agree with you, and we all here try to prove, that this pic is Fake and not only this one. The Admin have to take some control about Fakes! We don't like that with this manipulated pic he gained fast 200points for last 24 hours!

By #68656 at 03,Jun,12 19:02
Good thing the poster of the picture does not work in the cinema industry because it looks like he has mounted the Cinemascope (anamorphic) lens 90 degrees out of line.
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 19:41 other posts of *kmadeau* 
ha ha ha, how good you say this John! lol
By *kmadeau* at 04,Jun,12 00:04 other posts of *kmadeau* 
The Fake collected for last 24 hours more as 200points ! unbelievable for me, he can ban now other 40 people as us... lol

By bella! at 02,Jun,12 21:51 other posts of bella! 
So when they doctored the dick, they forgot about the shadow? Good eye kmad!
By *kmadeau* at 02,Jun,12 21:58 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thanks Bella, i wrote yesterday to owner of the pic and he BANS me lol
By #68656 at 03,Jun,12 07:30
Of course he will ban you as he is a deviate of the worst type plus you exposed him.
By #146919 at 03,Jun,12 13:40
this picture has been photoshopped. i have run it through my photo editing suit and you can clearly see where sections of the picture have been cloned to make the penis appear longer. the person posting it claims it is of one of his "friends" he is a clown and if you visit his page you will see some more of his "friends"
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 14:00 other posts of *kmadeau* 
right man! i only wonder how easy people believe everything here! That why i asked this Q.! My conclusion is that the Giant Dick doesn't belong to this body (and because of direction of Shadow!!!) see one more the pic and im sure you will understand why!
By #146919 at 03,Jun,12 14:05
the thing that i find odd is that it has been viewed 7953 times and been commented on 35 times. not one is critical.i am banned from this persons page too so cant leave a comment
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 14:18 other posts of *kmadeau* 
where is ADMIN? we can make nothing here alone, only to show that smth isn't in order!
By #146919 at 03,Jun,12 15:11
over a period of time this person has called me a **** claimed to be a memeber of the us armed forces that were involved in the vietnam war,a wounded ex soldier and through this forum admited to careless driving and encited others to do the same ,blackmail and R-A-P-E among other things.he has also posted topics, aimed at my self and other members,seeking other to slag us off.he failed people have been thrwn of this site for less.
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 16:03 other posts of *kmadeau* 
hm, he claimed to be Veteran but probably he isn't. The generation from Vietnam war is old enough today to be smarter as he is!
By #146919 at 03,Jun,12 18:56
i get very very worked up when people ask others to post pictures of them selfs or post pictures of them self driving nude wanking having sex ect ect ect.i have had more than enough heart ache caused by people i know and family members killed in car crashes and do not encourage others to do any thing other than drive the car and nothing else.he posted one such topic and i went ape shit and as he had no answer to me he created a fake page with which he though he could get to me and give him self support.he failed due to a multitude of errors but mainly down to his piss poor spelling and grammer which he could not hide.it was while using this fake id that he claimed to be a member of the us army involved in the vietnam war.i pointed out on the forum that the two people were in fact one and the same and as a result he got dogs abuse from a lot of his own country men and real vets. shows what a tit this person is.
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 19:35 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Mr. Mr7inches, I really appreciate how much energy you use on this Forum to make the things to be better here. I want to repeat again, if I'd be Admin, I'll take your advice very seriously, because you and John (and thanks also to others, as you both), you all are trying nearly every day to make this place a bit more civilized ! Thank you so much Guys!

By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 14:15 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thanks John! and because i don't know this guy i wrote to him. But every time when we saw smth very GIANT! we have to take it with reserve and have to look more carefully for manipulation!
We all discuss about Fakes, but owner is continuing to collect more and more points, to put new Fakes and baned more of us here! Admin have to make changes.

By #267489 at 03,Jun,12 17:33
ah, didnt notice that. Wow your right it is fake.
I just kinda looked at the pic and thought it was too good to be true.
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 17:35 other posts of *kmadeau* 
yes, it's too good to be true, that why i took the lens... lol

By #199530 at 02,Jun,12 22:57
theres also shadow on the other leg so no idea wheres the light coming from
By #229803 at 02,Jun,12 23:19
That's what I'm talking about ...
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 01:08 other posts of *kmadeau* 
a little help: see direction of hanging down long GIANT DICK and the direction of short little shadow on the left leg.
(there are not other penis shadow, only one on the left leg!)

PS:read other replys, they can be very helpful.
By #229803 at 03,Jun,12 16:17
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 16:25 other posts of *kmadeau* 
im happy you know now all about this pic. How i learn here he has plenty of pics such this one! Be careful!

By #269119 at 03,Jun,12 15:19
nive to see the fakes cant get away lol
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 15:27 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thx for reply! what you mind with "nive"?

By #229050 at 03,Jun,12 09:39
the answer lies in the time of posting.........it`s a five-o-clock shadow
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 14:37 other posts of *kmadeau* 
thx for reply, but whet gets about Fakes we have to be more serious!

By #68656 at 03,Jun,12 07:28
The picture is fake, need we say more.
Made even more distasteful by the fact that the poster has claimed to be a minister of religion plus a youth pastor.
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 14:35 other posts of *kmadeau* 
OMG John! He has no respect for God or the Church! that for sure!

By just16cm at 02,Jun,12 22:34 other posts of just16cm 
He need some shadow enlargement pills

lol
By *kmadeau* at 03,Jun,12 00:56 other posts of *kmadeau* 
very smart

By #242972 at 02,Jun,12 21:40
I have alot of problems concentrating on shadows
By *kmadeau* at 02,Jun,12 21:44 other posts of *kmadeau* 
use +zoom or some lens

Adult Discussion Forum