pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

where u embarrassed at school about ur cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #306220 at 12,Mar,13 13:17
I was embarrassed because my pubic hair was growing at the age of 9 years and every time I went swimming with the school everyone would look at my pubic hair and I had one of the biggest cocks in school it was 7 inch when I was 9 years old

Similar topics: 1.Should I Feel Guilty ?   2.When did you first get fucked   3.Naked in school pool   4.embarrassed to show small cock   5.Most embarrassing orgasm you had?  

New Comment

Comments:
By PITBULL at 27,Sep,22 16:55 other posts of PITBULL 
When I was in high school I will get an erection before taking my clothes off. I saw some guys with boners but I try to hide and cover my erection. Now I don't care if anyone saw me with an erection.

By #463848 at 27,Sep,22 07:49
In my class, all but two were about my size. The two who were bigger seemed to be more advanced in experience too.

By #275407 at 14,Sep,22 01:27
When I was in middle school and high school I was very shy. I couldn't keep myself from always having an erection, so I wouldn't take any showers nor would I ever get undressed around others. I also put on two pairs of underwear to hide my erection because I couldn't control it. I was terrified to get naked in front of anyone. Now,,, I would luv to get naked for anyone if they wanted me to, I broke out of my shell at a late age.

By Strongmember# at 13,Sep,22 17:21 other posts of Strongmember# 
yes, i was young for grade and also had slow puberty.. i was super curious at the urinals about size.. luckily mine kept growing til age 20.. took a while to feel confident

By xxconversexx at 13,Sep,22 07:18 other posts of xxconversexx 
Nope I was lucky to have one of the biggest but I was also the first to actually cum
So every PE session the other boys would ask to see me cum so I was able to wank in front of probably 10 15 boys twice a week

By thicknsmooth at 13,Sep,22 05:13 other posts of thicknsmooth 
I was embarrassed on a bit different level, number one I had a much bigger dick than all the other boys and number two, I was attracted and curious of the other boys. I was always afraid of getting a hard on at school and afraid they would notice. I wanted to explore and had urges to suck on some of the other boys dicks but was to afraid of being called gay.

By #665411 at 21,Apr,22 00:28
I remember this one kid he would’ve be 10/11 as we were in 5th grade we were all laughing cause he had a massive bush down there. This was not the starting of pubic hair either it was a FULL bush.

By #569584 at 20,Apr,22 23:11
I used to try and get showered and dressed very quickly, particularly after cross country running as the blood had gone elsewhere as I was conscious of being smaller than most!

By Greek18cm at 20,Apr,22 16:55 other posts of Greek18cm 
Well... Let's set some things in the correct order. If you mean embarrassed due to small size then No since I was from very early developed my length (18cm, around 7inch) even at age 8,9 or 10 years old. (at the same point other guys had 6,7 or 8 cm, like 2 or 3 inches)...

I was embarrassed in other ways.
One it was that I was also hairy very early.
Two it was due to my female cousins preferences my cockhead was out of my foreskin which was weird for my homeland boys.
Three. My cock was kinda famous about some incident or should I say hobby the boys and I had at the small village we grew up...

I can elaborate all 3 of those but that's the gist of it.

By #641203 at 19,Apr,22 09:46
I was a late bloomer. My hair growth started late in the public area. I felt I was small. But i na avg guy

By #662360 at 19,Apr,22 07:31
I was embarrassed the first time we all got naked together after school gym in the showers. My cock was nothing impressive swinging flaccid. Then I started getting together with other boys to get our erect cocks out and masturbate. They saw I had big erections and felt my cock was real stiff. Someone commented that I had a big one. That was the end of my embarrassment!

By #644817 at 19,Apr,22 07:05
Gym class was humiliating. I had the smallest dick and bigger tits than most of the girls.

By #667453 at 19,Apr,22 06:26
No, guys never saw mine in high school.

I was embarrassed in the gym class locker room for having a smooth chest, so I changed my shirt fast.

I wanted to get hairy at 12, unfortunately my chest hair didn't start until I was 23.

By lovetolickyou at 07,Apr,22 07:40 other posts of lovetolickyou 
I was embarrassed about having people see my cock because I think I might have been bigger than others boys....But most of all, I was afraid of getting a chub on and other guys thinking I was excited by looking at their cocks - It was true, but I wanted to keep that to myself.

By galaxy123 at 05,Apr,22 17:36 other posts of galaxy123 
I developed late so I had the opposite problem to you. Mine was tiny until I was 15. I also went to a boarding school where there was no privacy, in fact boys would be encouraged to compare dicks and were naked in the showers and dorms all the time. When I moved into the upper school boarding house aged 12 the boys from the year above lined us up and made bets on who they thought would have the biggest dick. We were then asked to drop our trousers and pants. Out of 10 boys in my dorm mine was the smallest.
So I quickly learnt that it was better to join in than hide as hiding only made the teasing worse. Once I accepted that I was never embarrassed

By gazlittlewilly at 27,May,16 08:00 other posts of gazlittlewilly 
Oh, my heart bleeds! Hearing all these stories about how embarrassing it was to have such a big dick
Yes, I used to be very embarrassed in the showers and locker rooms... but because mine was the smallest :-S
By Jimjim at 05,Apr,22 15:22 other posts of Jimjim 
I know right! I grew up with cousins that were younger than me and always way bigger so I have always been self conscious having to be naked around them. I used to get so jealous seeing his dick flop around

By #586249 at 06,Dec,21 10:14
Puberty began at 11 but don't have body hair & had a big cock from being a kid ..

By #589016 at 02,Dec,21 00:56
Yeah I was 15 when two boys pulled my pants off in the locker room and teased my tiny hairless penis
By Dev01 at 02,Dec,21 01:08 other posts of Dev01 
Are you Tecsan
By Sir-Skittles at 04,Dec,21 15:01 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By pBrit at 02,Dec,21 23:56 other posts of pBrit 
Same here. They thought I would object but I loved it

By Bratwurst at 04,Dec,21 09:34 other posts of Bratwurst 
I was very embarrassed at the age of 10 and 11. I was very early in puberty and had pubic hair and a big cock at the age of 10 1/2. We had to change clothes for swimming lesson. It was a horrible.

By pBrit at 03,Dec,21 00:03 other posts of pBrit 
I was a very late developer. Small uncut cock and hardly any balls to talk of. Absolutely no pubic hair but teh other guys at boarding school seemed to be attracted and there were hardly any I hadn't milked before I left. Bath night was always a good occasion and once it got dark in the dorm I would often have company.

By #64328 at 02,Dec,21 18:23
I actually got a thrill out of being naked around others In school. Showering together after PE was mandatory and restrooms had trough style urinals.

By #652988 at 02,Dec,21 14:31
Nope never been ashamed

By #275407 at 02,Dec,21 01:18
A 9 year old with a seven inch, that's bulshit
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

Every time he got an erection, he fell over
By Dev01 at 02,Dec,21 01:37 other posts of Dev01 
Because of passing out
By #275407 at 02,Dec,21 01:43
It was a dick with a body attached to it
By Dev01 at 02,Dec,21 01:47 other posts of Dev01 
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅

By Richie at 27,Nov,21 18:59 other posts of Richie 
I was fortunate enough to never have to show myself naked or else I would have been very embarassed.

By Nevermore at 27,Nov,21 12:49 other posts of Nevermore 
No I got my pubes early so was the subject of a lot of staring in the changing rooms and communal showers. Even noticed that the same boys would stand close to me in the shower to get a closer look. I also had one of the bigger cocks in my year at school so I never made any effort to hide it, if people are going to look they're going to look.
By tb1 at 27,Nov,21 13:03 other posts of tb1 
You were truly blessed
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

We’re the majority of your classmates circumcised ?
By Nevermore at 27,Nov,21 13:26 other posts of Nevermore 
No, only a few, mostly Muslim boys. In the UK far fewer are circumcised.
By tb1 at 27,Nov,21 18:16 other posts of tb1 
Thanks, appreciate it

By earthy at 26,Nov,21 20:54 other posts of earthy 
I've always been small when soft and didnt start getting any pubic hair until I was about 13 1/2. I was never really embarrassed though. I loved being seen and seeing my friends at school naked.

By #652988 at 22,Nov,21 04:21
I wasn't at all

By Strongmember# at 21,Nov,21 13:41 other posts of Strongmember# 
yes.. i was young for my grade.. and puberty started later..
so i started realising some of my friends were quickly growing so fast toward adult...i was still 2 inches 5/8 for so long.. until almost 14 it started..

By DarkMax at 03,Mar,18 19:01 other posts of DarkMax 
I have never be embarrassed, but I have a bigger penis than my friends
By #654059 at 20,Nov,21 09:38
I just looked at your pics. If you were anywhere near as big then as you
are now, I don’t doubt it at all that you were bigger than all your friends
By DarkMax at 20,Nov,21 20:30 other posts of DarkMax 

By nekekal at 18,Nov,21 23:07 other posts of nekekal 
Yes. Much like the OP I had a very big cock and pubic hair very early. In my case, probably about age 11. During PE we had to shower together and everyone got to see it. No one really knew what a cock was for, but they recognized different and called me deformed. I shaved it so at least that blended in.

By #631189 at 18,Nov,21 17:54
Yes I did. One of the things I love about the internet is that it helped me realise that all cocks are different and we shouldn’t be ashamed of them, no matter what we’ve got

By PSerect at 18,Nov,21 08:16 other posts of PSerect 
It seems like I was always running between classes with books n front of my crotch to hide my hard on. I always had a hard time staying awake in class and whenever I get tired like that my cock get rock hard. Still true to this day

By Sickboy at 05,May,13 21:44 other posts of Sickboy 
I was all ways quite willing to show off my cock at school!, I just didn't care! ........ still don't!
By #654059 at 18,Nov,21 08:00
Thats because you’ve got a big dick. If it were smaller do you think you’d still be that way?

By knewbi at 01,Nov,18 20:22 other posts of knewbi 
Not at all. As a matter of fact, by the end of my sophomore year I was fortunate to be quite popular and when in the showers I enjoyed seeing other guys cock knowing that mine had been in some of their girl friends pussies and mouths.

By #570945 at 01,Nov,18 16:11
I was pretty self conscious. Started getting pubic hair later than most and didn't start growing till a bit later. Didn't help that best friend had a massive dick he loved to show off

By #551147 at 29,Oct,18 15:37
Poster of this was COMPLETELY fulla shit...

By wycowboy at 29,Oct,18 15:21 other posts of wycowboy 
I never worried about it even though I was much smaller than the other guys. I never saw any reason to be embarrassed. I couldn't change it. I got as much pussy as the others, more than some, anyway so nope, never embarrassed

By Louis at 28,Oct,18 12:20 other posts of Louis 
I had lots of pubic hair relatively early. Seventh grade was the first time we took showers. I didn't feel embarrassed or anything before the first time, but everyone(or so it seemed) was checking me out. All those guys looking gave me a full erection in no time! It was embarrassing, but secretly very hot! I got hard almost every time thereafter.

By #561641 at 22,Oct,18 20:05
I was more self conscious than embarrassed, as I always hard a semi erect boner being naked with all those boys and seeing their lovely cocks. But I loved swimming lessons for that very reason, we all used to checkout each other and dream of having a suck and fuck!
By #568737 at 23,Oct,18 06:19
I got my first HJ in a school swimming lesson when we had to share changing cubicles. And of course in our school regulation speedo style trunks we couldn’t hide our bulging erections from admiring looks from other boys or the teacher.

By #537175 at 21,Oct,18 12:43
The first couple of times I was a bit shy , but once I seen mine compared favourably and also if you acted confident , you were fine . Mine isn't the longest , but it is thick , even when soft .. so once I was confident I loved being in the lockers and showers and letting guys have a good look , and also I was able to eye up the others in there . One or two guys showered in their shorts or undies and then tried to hid behind a towel as they slipped on trousers , but they would get picked on by other guys and ended up being centre of attention with towel pulled away .so as I say if you act confident , even if your cock isn't huge you can be more anonymous if that's what you want . My experience of those guys who had a big one was that they were very happy to let us see they were big down there

By NOWHEREMAN at 28,Feb,18 03:52 other posts of NOWHEREMAN 
Still won't strip in public shower! my dad exposed me to girl down street, when I was in a body cast at like 8 years old. I never lived that down.
By #539358 at 28,Feb,18 06:47
I’d love to see you in the shower rooms

By #563965 at 21,Oct,18 08:56
That sounds traumatic. I'm sorry you went through that. Your dad doesn't sound like a great person

By #275407 at 21,Oct,18 06:58
Yes, I did not want to get naked in front of all those guys.

By #568737 at 21,Oct,18 06:41
I was embarrassed the first few times we all got naked together in the showers together after sport. Then I got used to it. I was reasonably well hung. I had a boner once in the shower and got embarrassed as it wouldn’t go down. Then seeing my boner some of the other boys got erect and we all had a laugh.

By #568296 at 21,Oct,18 01:11
At the all boys school I attended a group of guys took me behind some bushes on the field and stripped me naked. They also got naked and teased my little cock for being small, they then made me suck their cocks and fucked me in my ass making me squeel like a little slut.

By #553294 at 29,Mar,18 07:07
I was.

I started measuring my penis & keeping track when I was 9. At that age, it was about 1.5" long x 1.25" in girth when soft & around 2.5" long x 1.5" in girth when hard.

By the time I was 11, it was the same size soft, but was about 3" long x 1.75" in girth when hard.

When I was 12, it was still the same size soft & 3" long x 2" in girth when hard. I experienced my first ejaculation when I was 12.

When I was 14, was still about the same size soft, but had grown to about 3.5" long x 2" in girth when hard. This is also when I first noticed peach-fuzz starting to grow in my pubic area.

By the time I was 15, it was growing faster. About 2" long x 2" in girth when soft & 4" long x 3" in girth when hard.

When I was 16, it was the same size soft, but had grown to 4.5" long x 3.5" in girth when hard.

By the time I was 18, it had reached its final adult size of 2.5" long x 3.5" in girth when soft & 5.75" long x 4.75" in girth when hard.

As you can see, my cock didn't start to grow very much until I was ~15. Plus, I've always been a "grower" rather than a "shower". The guys in the locker room after gym-class only saw it when it was soft. It was pretty small when soft back then, so I was pretty shy about it in the locker room & showers. (However, my masturbation buddies knew it was a lot bigger when it got hard. )

By #549130 at 04,Mar,18 19:42
I was at an all boys school, when 13 one day 4 guys were showing each other their cocks in the bathroom. I walked in on them and they asked me to join. They were my age but their cocks were big, I didn't want to show mine but I liked seeing theirs. I took my tiny little dick out and was ashamed at how tiny it was

By Samcro619 at 22,Feb,18 06:28 other posts of Samcro619 
Hell yes. And I'm still embarrassed about it.
By #539358 at 22,Feb,18 13:51
I wouldn't be, it's got "suck me" all over it
By Samcro619 at 03,Mar,18 10:50 other posts of Samcro619 
Well thank you, WhiteBriefs.

By #460523 at 27,Feb,18 02:02
7th grade sucked my dick was hairy and small and the big jogs were big and hair less

By #463848 at 25,Feb,18 14:44
Not so much about my small cock but at my lack of experience. (Well up to about 13 anyway).

By cumonme1 at 23,Feb,18 12:27 other posts of cumonme1 
No not at all

By #548487 at 23,Feb,18 06:38
I didn't go the gym class cuz of my size

Adult Discussion Forum