She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Naked in school pool

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #428324 at 12,Sep,13 15:02
I have always wondered if other schools had the same practice as my school did.
When I was in junior high school & high school gym class had swimming. It was mandatory for males to swim naked. I saw cocks from the size of a belly button to knee length.
Was this common practice or did we have gym teachers that liked to look at kids cocks .

Similar topics: 1.Is it wrong for my sister and i to be nudists together?   2.... First Saw Someone Naked ...   3.Has anyone ever turned somethingmeant to embarrass you into the other persons embarrassing moment.   4.Naked pool selfie   5.Wrong changing rooms.  

New Comment

Comments:
By Mynakedcock at 15,Mar,23 19:50 other posts of Mynakedcock 
The schools I went to were coeducational so the boys had to wear trunks and the girls swimsuits, but this didn’t hide the size of my cock and as I got older if I had a hard on which I often did as did all the other boys, some of which tried to hide it but not me and a few of the other boys we let it be seen.

By sivad666 at 13,Mar,22 12:09 other posts of sivad666 
Yeah we had no choice at school, you had to swim naked, and that was mid 70's. Never thought much of it really, it was just what we did. I loved it because I got to know who I liked best if you know what I mean. Made some great friends

By #662360 at 12,Mar,22 07:39
In my school we had a swimming option for school sports. We wore school regulation dark blue speedo style swim trunks. The thin tight material showed off the outline of our sex kit almost as well as if we were naked, especially if we were up hard erect, which many of us almost permanently were. Lots of cock feeling through those trunks or with a hand down inside them happened as we hung in the water holding the side rail. When we climbed out of the pool the thin cloth clung to our cock shafts like a second skin. Lots of cum got spurted, both solo and boy on boy, in the changing cubicles after those swimming sessions!

By RussinPa at 12,Mar,22 02:25 other posts of RussinPa 
When in elementary and junior high you had to swim naked at the YMCA, this was 60+ years ago. Plus adult men also had to swim naked. Us young kids looked at those big hairy dicks. Not sure how long ago that changed though.

By Louis at 01,Mar,18 12:52 other posts of Louis 
It's true. We had swimming class naked where I went. I had an embarrassing hardon several times. I wasn't the only one. I never knew the reason they made us do it naked. I learned the girls were allowed to wear swimsuits. It made no sense.

By leopoldij at 28,Feb,18 13:57 other posts of leopoldij 
This sounds like bullshit, total balloney. There's no way that, these days, boys would have to swim naked. Pity you're gone, else you'd tell us where "your school" was. Nice fantasy though.
By jayman73 at 28,Feb,18 14:48 other posts of jayman73 
It's actually true. Your right, not these days. We are talking like over 50 years ago. My D.ad told me about it. In order not to clog the pool filters, they would have just the boys swim naked. Only in gym class or private practice time, and of course absolutely not during a public swim meet. And not in mixed sex gym classes.
By leopoldij at 28,Feb,18 18:04 other posts of leopoldij 
"And not in mixed sex gym classes." Then it's not that fun.
I guess I would pretend to have lost my swimwear when in mixed classes...

By malecall4 at 13,Sep,13 06:23 other posts of malecall4 
not when i was in school. when did this practice start?
By #428324 at 13,Sep,13 11:54
1950's or before
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,13 15:53 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm sure way before. Swimming nude in all male situations is a tradition that goes back at least to the nineteenth century.
By #201583 at 13,Sep,13 23:41
The lint from the old wool swim trunks would clog the pool filters. Pool maintenance during those times was extremely expensive for a school to pay. In order to avoid the expense they did away with the trunks.
By #23212 at 14,Sep,13 00:10
That's a fascinating explanation. I would guess that the latent homoeroticism of the teachers/coaches added another justification, eh non?
By #201583 at 14,Sep,13 02:25
The practice faded as cotton and synthetic bathing suits hit the market.
By spermkiss at 15,Sep,13 00:11 other posts of spermkiss 
An interesting theory and it might be true, but I kinda have my doubts. When I was in high school in the late fifties, wool swim trunks had been long gone for at least a generation, probably longer. Nylon and to a lessor extent cotton were standard. But swimming nude was still very much de rigueur. Perhaps it was tradition, but if so it is a tradition that is still alive today in many places.
By #201583 at 15,Sep,13 00:43
I found the answer to everyone's question. Go to youtube and search for "history of swimming naked in school." The author you are looking for has a three-part series. It is loaded with info. The videos are by Public-Access videos.

By #23212 at 15,Sep,13 07:24
"... at least to the nineteenth century"?? Ancient Greeks and Romans also did.
By spermkiss at 15,Sep,13 15:57 other posts of spermkiss 
But of course they did. And the ancient Olympic Games were done in the nude. From time to time we hear of perhaps frivolous suggestions that the modern Olympics should also be done nude. Great idea, however, especially for sports like swimming.
By kebmo at 28,Feb,18 10:02 other posts of kebmo 
Spermkiss, just the Summer Olympics though. Of course lots of sports depend on aerodynamics to win and the nude body isn't aerodynamic on ... say a ski hill.

By leopoldij at 28,Feb,18 13:56 other posts of leopoldij 
Males used to exercise naked in Ancient Greece and before. After all, the word "gymnastics", whence "gymnasium"--that is, middle school, in English, comes from the Greek word "gymno", "γυμνό", meaning naked. So, gymnastics is, by definition, an activity done naked. In fact, they used to cover their bodies with olive oil for strength. More olive oil was used in wrestling (πάλη because the wrestlers should never find a point to grip. That was considered cheating. Olive oil ensured minimizing all friction.

By pifad at 28,Feb,18 13:51 other posts of pifad 
I’ve nevef heard of this practice. Can’t say I’d be comfortable with it. I do however remember and participated in nude swimming days at the local YMCA and at an all boys summer camp I attended when I was 10 years to 15 years old. At the YMCA they had boys swimming days as well as all girls. To my knowledge only the boys swam naked. It was a simpler time.

By #201583 at 16,Sep,13 21:48
I found the answer to everyone's question. Go to youtube and search for "history of swimming naked in school." The author you are looking for has a three-part series. It is loaded with info. The videos are by Public-Access videos.
By spermkiss at 17,Sep,13 00:44 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm not sure if I found the reference you mean, but I did find a lot of history. It seems that male nude swimming has a very long tradition, especially for boys, but even for adult men and even in mixed company. Indeed, any kind of attire on males was actually forbidden at many venues. This is a tradition that should be brought back.

By #201583 at 16,Sep,13 21:52
It all started because of hygienic purposes, because of the full body wool suits, and poor filtration. Then swim teams realized that they could swim faster without the bulky suits. Just watch the videos.

By spermkiss at 12,Sep,13 17:20 other posts of spermkiss 
It certainly was standard practice at my high school and it was standard at the YMCA as well. And that's a good thing. It's healthy for b-o-y-s an y-o-u-n-g men to be comfortable with their bodies and be comfortable being nude with others.
By #428324 at 12,Sep,13 22:28
If so why didn't the girls also do it. never hear of them being comfortable with their bodies in gym class.
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,13 06:09 other posts of spermkiss 
Good question and I don't know the answer. I guess males are just supposed to be comfortable being nude with other males, but females are not supposed to be nude with anyone, even other females, lest they be considered loose.

By the way, I sure did enjoy swimming class in high school. To be totally nude and with a lot of other nude b-o-y-s for an entire period was heaven.
By #428324 at 13,Sep,13 11:53
Your cock must have been bigger than mine .
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,13 15:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, perhaps. And I did pop a woodie in swimming class a couple of times. The first time this happened I was more than a little embarrassed, but the attention my big cock got made it kinda fun. After that I'd just let my dick do whatever it wanted. If it wanted to come to full attention in front of the other b-o-y-s, I'd let it.

And that's the guideline I've followed in nude (and even clothed) situations ever since. If I'm at a nude beach or in the changing room, locker room or showers at a gym or pool and my cock gets hard, I just let it. I neither flaunt it nor attempt to hide it, but just let it stand at attention and continue on doing whatever I'd be doing it my cock were not hard. Most people pretend not to notice.
By *kmadeau* at 13,Sep,13 17:00 other posts of *kmadeau* 
and why isn't possible to be seen your dick and here too on your Page, my Buddy!
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,13 17:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Believe me, I'd love to show it. Hell, if I were single I'd show everything, even my face with a cock in my mouth. I'm a cocksucker, I'm proud to be one and I don't care who knows it.

But I'm not single and my husband doesn't want me to do this. See My Blog for a further discussion of this.
By *kmadeau* at 16,Sep,13 19:49 other posts of *kmadeau* 
send me a private pics, maybe I should fall in love with you too...

By #214409 at 15,Sep,13 14:53
I've found that:

voices [dot] yahoo [dot] com/the-demise-high-school-nude-swimming-us-8669909.html

By hunnngry at 15,Sep,13 12:32 other posts of hunnngry 
Thats not fair when i was on the swim team at my school we had to wear trunks i would of loved to be swimming naked with all of them hot guys on my team . I did get to see them in the showers which was nice but i guess its a good thing cause it was so hard to not get a hard on in the showers it would of been alot harder in the pool

By Sailem49 at 13,Sep,13 16:27 other posts of Sailem49 
We had to shower together. I am sure the female teacher from the girls s hoop next door used to come over to spy on us!
By spermkiss at 13,Sep,13 17:50 other posts of spermkiss 
I hope you gave her a good show by getting hard and maybe even stroking off.

By #147052 at 13,Sep,13 14:19
Sounds like someone in authority positions like what they saw. I went naked at a pool and sunburned my cock and ass so bad that I could not wear undies or pants. That ended my days of being naked in the sun and I only skinny dip anymore at night!

Adult Discussion Forum