She'll Beg You For More!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

sauna

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #291319 at 01,Sep,12 09:49
Let's hearabout your visits to a sauna

Similar topics: 1.Cockrings in a sauna   2.Would you go to a sauna   3.Is the Brighton Sauna good for bicurious men?   4.Gay sauna in london   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Boylover at 16,Apr,18 23:43 other posts of Boylover 
I go to a menīs sauna from time to time, to show off my piercings, and enjoy a good blowjob in the dark steam bath.

By ziela at 14,Apr,17 11:09 other posts of ziela 
I go in Sauna and like looking dicks and cunts.

By #519017 at 30,Jan,17 13:10
My wife and I went into a sauna on a cruise holiday. It was next to the pool and we went in wearing my shorts and my wife in her bikini. There was a notice inside saying no clothes to be worn. There was another couple in there, probably thirties, both nude. I had a rock hard erection under my shorts but my wife took her bikini off and I got even stiffer. But I had to drop my shorts and the other woman's eyes were on my erect cock straight away. My dick nearly snapped it was so tight. As I watched the other guys dick swung up stiff, nearly vertical. After a few minutes I got used to it and my dick softened. My wife and I had a good laugh afterwards, but our faces went red when we met that couple again on the ship.

By jamesishuge at 22,Jan,17 20:16 other posts of jamesishuge 
I go to saunas when I need to get a release and no regular partners are around. It is amazing and I am excited by the stares and jerking off to my cock by many others. If I'm lucky there will be someone bigger....Mmmmm. I usually get jerked off a few times and sucked off. Each time I cum massively and have never been disappointed. XXX ;-)

By andrew999999999 at 28,Sep,12 12:21 other posts of andrew999999999 
I go to a sauna which is basically a place for men to have sex with other men. I've been going more or less every 2 weeks for about 2 1/2 years, so I've too many experiences share here. I just like to be naked and enjoy being looked at. A few more memorable experiences of mine include:

Being in the dry sauna, with 3 men on their knees in front of me sharing my dick.

Sucking and fucking 2 black men on the same day.

Fucking an asian guy(arab/indian type)and making his arse cream.

Fucking a very sexy and feminine young chinese guy with the tightest arse my cock's had the pleasure of being in.

By 67malibu at 01,Sep,12 10:14 other posts of 67malibu 
Was a big turn on for me. One where I live you can get a locker and strip openly or a private room.

Adult Discussion Forum