Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

sauna

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #291319 at 01,Sep,12 13:49
Let's hearabout your visits to a sauna

Similar topics: 1.Cockrings in a sauna   2.Would you go to a sauna   3.Gay sauna in london   4.Glasgow Gay sauna/gay life   5.Nude Sauna in Boston, MA area.  

New Comment

Comments:
By DJS at 11,Jun,22 08:11 other posts of DJS 
Think I've mentioned this before or maybe not on here,
But a few yrs ago after a nightshife(12hrs shift) I went in for a sauna usual place,got on the top bench laying flat out,anyway after a time a nodded of,now normally I get night wood 5/6 times a night when asleep,not sure how long I nodded of for,but as I woke up with one bonner a female just walked into the sauna seeing my hardon,I apologized she said dont be impressive wish my hubby would get hard like you,she said he never gets morning wood,I actually said this is night wood with coming of a night shift,and told her I usually get it 5/6 times a night,crikey she said hubby doesn't get that hard that many times a month,I said well he should seeing what a good looking woman you are,you think so,I said I no so,she then stood up and asked what I best like about her body,I just said everything and would fk you silly,given the chance,she thanked me for the compliment and sat back down and then spread her thighs,yes I got another bonner,she just started staring at it,didn't asked to see it,even has I got up to stand up,then shit happened so one else came in at the not so perfect time, she only stayed a few minutes after that,thanked me for the chat and seeing you( with a wink)the worse fking part the old guy stayed about 5mins,said it's to hot in here,life is a bitch some time.

By #662360 at 08,Jun,22 21:32
I was on a cruise liner with my wife. We saw there was a small sauna and decided to try it for fun. We went in with me wearing my swim trunks and my wife in her bikini. There was another couple in there a bit older than us and both stark naked. They kept looking at us and we realised we were expected to be naked too. So we both got naked. The guy couldn’t keep his eyes off my wife and his cock swung up really hard. That got me really hard up erect too. We all sat there trying not to notice each other. Then the other guys wife said something to him and they left. My wife and I had a good laugh then she hand jobbed my hard up cock using the massage oil for lube. We have occasionally been in nude saunas since.

By #667453 at 08,Jun,22 21:07
I've used saunas but never flirted with a guy in one

By #423426 at 13,Nov,18 08:50
I've been a few times. If you don't get your cock sucked by at least one guy you're not doing it right. I was involved in three threesomes in the space of 30 minutes once. Whatever I do though, I always make sure the door is open or it's in a communal area so anyone who wants to can join in or just watch.

By #537175 at 13,Nov,18 08:28
been in a hotel that had swimming pool and gym They had a sauna in the mens locker room which I used after a swim . Most of the guys kept trunks on but I took my swimwear off and had a towel. One early morning I went in there and only one other guy was there ,he was sat on his towel with his cock on view , semi hard .I sat beside him and got chatting and let my towel fall open to reveal my own semi hard cock . We spent about 20 mins in and out of sauna , and cold shower . We eneded up jerking each other in a warm shower

By kebmo at 13,Nov,18 07:47 other posts of kebmo 
When I was married we were staying at a hotel once and we went for a late night sauna. We ended up naked and having sex on the bench when a maintenance guy walked in, saw what was happening and promptly turned around and left.
When we were done we got onto the elevator to go back to our room and he was on the elevator! Not a word was spoken!

By #501472 at 13,Nov,18 07:35
The one I go to is in huddersfield

By #501472 at 13,Nov,18 07:32
I go to afitness club theres a communal sauna where have to have clothes on but the one I go in is in the mens changing room when I have had a swim I go in there I get my trunks and lye on my towel nude I like showing my penis and looking at others do that for 10 minutes have a cold shower then do another 10 minutes in the sauna its great just letting other check you out

By #568296 at 03,Oct,18 00:58
In an all men sauna i had a Towl on, an older guy walked in naked. He had a big cock, he let me touch it and made me naked. I sucked his huge cock until a guy walked in.

By #543717 at 17,Apr,18 03:43
I go to a menґs sauna from time to time, to show off my piercings, and enjoy a good blowjob in the dark steam bath.

By #530899 at 14,Apr,17 15:09
I go in Sauna and like looking dicks and cunts.

By #519017 at 30,Jan,17 18:10
My wife and I went into a sauna on a cruise holiday. It was next to the pool and we went in wearing my shorts and my wife in her bikini. There was a notice inside saying no clothes to be worn. There was another couple in there, probably thirties, both nude. I had a rock hard erection under my shorts but my wife took her bikini off and I got even stiffer. But I had to drop my shorts and the other woman's eyes were on my erect cock straight away. My dick nearly snapped it was so tight. As I watched the other guys dick swung up stiff, nearly vertical. After a few minutes I got used to it and my dick softened. My wife and I had a good laugh afterwards, but our faces went red when we met that couple again on the ship.

By #525977 at 23,Jan,17 01:16
I go to saunas when I need to get a release and no regular partners are around. It is amazing and I am excited by the stares and jerking off to my cock by many others. If I'm lucky there will be someone bigger....Mmmmm. I usually get jerked off a few times and sucked off. Each time I cum massively and have never been disappointed. XXX ;-)

By andrew999999999 at 28,Sep,12 16:21 other posts of andrew999999999 
I go to a sauna which is basically a place for men to have sex with other men. I've been going more or less every 2 weeks for about 2 1/2 years, so I've too many experiences share here. I just like to be naked and enjoy being looked at. A few more memorable experiences of mine include:

Being in the dry sauna, with 3 men on their knees in front of me sharing my dick.

Sucking and fucking 2 black men on the same day.

Fucking an asian guy(arab/indian type)and making his arse cream.

Fucking a very sexy and feminine young chinese guy with the tightest arse my cock's had the pleasure of being in.

By #220845 at 01,Sep,12 14:14
Was a big turn on for me. One where I live you can get a locker and strip openly or a private room.

Adult Discussion Forum