to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Im a straigjt male but always wanted to try cock. Anyone else?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #272197 at 09,Oct,12 23:37
Im a straight dude till deathh no matter what people say. But ive always wondered what itd be like to suck a cock and lick balls etc! Im not attracted to guys mentally or physically in any way besides ttheir huge cock ;;o I really wanna try it nd see what I think anyone feel this way ;p

Similar topics: 1.Over 60 Bi Curious--??--Why now??   2.ever paid for sex with male or female   3.Still a male virgin at 43   4.Oral sex with my older friend (male on male)   5.I've became a 'sexual prude' since i moved to Florida...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #46335 at 13,Oct,12 14:40
You are bi-curious, so am I. Never tied it but the thought is exciting.

By bella! at 12,Oct,12 15:06 other posts of bella! 
vblob look at all the comments that your 5th thread received on the subject that you're straight but you want to lick balls and suck dick. Are you convinced that you're not straight but bi or semi gay?
By #303133 at 12,Oct,12 16:03
Wait! Adding "semi-gay" to the list of possible orientations is only going to confuse things more! Does this mean that he can be semi-straight? What about semi-bi?
By bella! at 12,Oct,12 16:13 other posts of bella! 
JustWill, vblob is already confused......he's confused on his orientation snd confused about how many times he's posted a thread about being straight.

By stroker11 at 12,Oct,12 13:49 other posts of stroker11 
you are totally semi-gay....
By bella! at 12,Oct,12 14:58 other posts of bella! 
Now that's spot on.

By #269409 at 12,Oct,12 11:40
Hahahaha awesome coments

By #243908 at 12,Oct,12 06:44
i feel the same way! i would never date a guy but i do love the thought have messing around with a nice cock!

By bella! at 09,Oct,12 23:43 other posts of bella! 
Geez vblob! Wasn't the interaction and responses you received on your other 4 threads on the same topic enough to validate you and your "desires"? If you need to reread them and can't find them I will be happy to send them to you. Enough, please.
By #303133 at 10,Oct,12 02:25
I finally understand, bella! He keeps saying "I am a straight guy till death" for a reason. It is a religious thing! He doesn't believe in Heaven. When he dies, he will go to a giant gay bar in the sky. Apparently, after death, all bets are off as far as the gay stuff goes!
By CreativeOne at 10,Oct,12 03:33 other posts of CreativeOne 
Now that is too funny "JustWill" ... thanks for the laugh !!!
By bella! at 10,Oct,12 04:25 other posts of bella! 
C'mon Creative One, perhaps if you ask vblob to not open and open and open.....the same topic days apart, maybe he will listen to you.
By CreativeOne at 12,Oct,12 01:52 other posts of CreativeOne 
Sooooooooo True "bella" ,

Adult Discussion Forum