to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What is straight

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #327117 at 01,Dec,12 18:18
The man who has never thought about a Bi or Gay encounter...Post here .I always considered myself straight until about that many years ago.I am Bi...How the hell did I figure that out..?

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.I want to fuck a straight guy   3.straight men and cocks   4.Straight,gay,bi and curious   5.Just a "straight" poll:)  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 08,Jun,22 05:46 other posts of tecsan 
Keep fooling your self. Straight means opposites attract as always.

By #667453 at 05,Jun,22 18:42
Straight is the orientation that may morph into bi-curious
By #671055 at 08,Jun,22 05:33
Does it need to be "labeled"? Maybe in a certain mood, a "straight" guy might have some sensual fantasies, or see a penis, here, and get hard, and have no idea why!?
Fantasy is a wonderful thing, in that you can now see images and chat with people, but you are a thousand miles apart, and maybe it is easier to explore some latent feelings, ideas, or fantasies, online, with someone.
I think the internet, and sites like this allow people to explore, in an anonymous way, things they might be terrified to do, in person.
I think that I can come to this site, and some images of some penises make me aroused, and I don't know why, but I am not afraid of that feeling, as I don't think that there is anything wrong with being "Bi" or "Gay".
Personally, I see myself with a woman, in an intimate relationship, but with the changing times, is there something like a "boy's night" when I can just accept that I get a little turned on, by a penis? Maybe she feels something similar, liking women? But we are still heterosexual, and a couple. Some new Paradigm, maybe?

By #588373 at 31,May,19 09:21
Some cocks, but some are bent, curved et cetera.

By Ray10754 at 02,Dec,12 13:57 other posts of Ray10754 
A ruler is straight and so is a yard stick

By bella! at 02,Dec,12 13:55 other posts of bella! 
How the hell could anyone here begin to know how you figured out "that many years ago" that you were/are bi? Is this a trick question? Is there a prize?

By #6568 at 02,Dec,12 13:31
I can truthfully say that I NEVER have thought about ANY sexual event with another male until coming to this site, and I still don't....However, I would like to share another mans wife and watch him with her etc

Adult Discussion Forum