Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Caught By A Neighbour?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #37169 at 08,Dec,09 16:50
Anyone been caught by neighbours? [See my experience on my blog]

Similar topics: 1.Caught sucking ?   2.Cleared my page!   3.If a friend or a neighbour asked you to fuck them, would you?   4.Perving on male neighbour.   5.fantasies  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497509 at 20,Sep,15 07:19
yes, i have been caught by neighbors twice , once while fucking and another time while she was sucking me.
By bella! at 20,Sep,15 07:28 other posts of bella! 
Don't they have doors or windows with curtains in your village?

By cumaddik at 31,Aug,14 15:43 other posts of cumaddik 
Yep! Been caught naked many times by males and females neighbors! And few times when i was horny, hard and masturbating...and one time while i was sucking off a gorgeous mature man in front of the window! The lady that saw me pleasing another male, didn't seem to be too shocked by the view...and she even had a smile when saying hello and walking across me in the corridor. I live at the floor level in an appartment building, and i never close the curtains and blinds. In my living room, i have a large patio sliding door. Since i'm always naked at home, it might happen that someone see me naked...on purpose or not

By ovi2011 at 03,Jun,10 07:18 other posts of ovi2011 
no yet but i'm trying to have my neighbour to catch me, she is fucking hot. hope when she sees me she likes it and walk in my apartment and suck my cock, jerk me off. i would do anything she wants, hope it to happen very soon

By Walker at 28,Apr,10 22:11 other posts of Walker 
Caught or showing off? I had played show me with my neighbor for years before I got married and had a kid. Marie lived across the street and was an aspiring nudist. I would catch her sunbathing on her porch and let her catch me naked as I showered. If you stood on her porch and my shades were open she could see into my downstairs bathroom. Later when she baby sat my kid I would shower and she would sit in the den and I would come out of the shower and dress in the den. Later when we got the hot tub Marie would change into her bathing suite in the den so I could see. So I would have to say caught turned into showing off. It progressed to mutual watching masturbation

By #67220 at 12,Apr,10 01:49
I TRY to get caught. I'll stoke my hard cock with the curtains open and the lights on. I live in an apartment complex. I live on the first floor. There?s always new people coming and going. I live in a corner part of the complex, so only a few windows can see my master bedroom window. It?s very secluded from the other apartments. About a month ago a new guy (who I thought was very cute... I saw him moving in) was coming home from work. I had watched him coming home most nights between 6:30pm and 7pm (I?m not a stocker. I just made it a point to notice when he pulled into the parking lot). So I waited and watched. My heart was beating REAL fast as I waited. I had caught his eye a couple of times before, in the laundry room, and said hi to him. What a smile this cute young thing has! (I?m bi by the way. I love Pussy as well as Cock). Anyway, my heart was beating real fast, my hand was beating my hard cock even faster?. I waited. I started jerking at the window and was jerking for about 30 minutes when I saw him pulling up into the parking lot. It was just turning dusk. Of course, my lights had been off all this time. I figured I?d turn the lights on when he rounded the corner. My heart was beating SO FAST! I was so excited. Would he look? What would he think? Would he like it? I didn?t know, but I HAD to show him my cock. I figured I wouldn?t look out the window, and then if he didn?t like it, he might just think he accidentally saw me, and walk on past. As he rounded the corner, I hit the lights, ran to the window and stood sideways, so he could see my big hard cock in all its glory. I stroked it harder then I?ve ever stoked it before. After about 30 seconds or so, I wondered if he was still there, I ever so carefully looked out of the corner of my eye. Wow! He was still there. I didn?t think it was possible, but my cock got even harder! This stud was enjoying watching me stroke my massive cock in front of him! Wow. I let it all go then (so to speak). I turned towards this young sweet thing, spread my legs wide and stroked my hard man meat for all it was worth. Here I was only four or five feet away (only separated by thin glass) from this stud and he was watching me stroking my cock! I couldn?t last much longer. Looking into his eyes, I could see wonderment, excitement and desire all mixed into one. I could tell he was liking it! He probably didn?t even know it, but he was rubbing his cock through his slacks. Pre-cum was oozing all over my hand. One more stroke, and I shot the biggest load of cum I had ever shot. I shot six, seven or eight blasts of cum all over the window! Over and over. It rocked me. My legs got weak. All the time I was staring right into his eyes (I made it a point not to close my eyes when I came, like I usually do). I wanted to enjoy every aspect of this! After I stopped cumming, he smiled that beautiful smile at me and move on?. Looking out the window, I noticed he looked back a couple of times. Just wait until I tell you what happened three days later?
By #37169 at 12,Apr,10 03:52
By #3997 at 19,Apr,10 16:50
Damn that is hott, I love stroking in front of a window or leaving my lights on at night when i know people can see in to the house, and once i swore i saw a shadow in the window across from me and it felt like someone was watching me but the room was dark so i couldnt see completely but got the shawow from the hallway light in behind the room, but anyway never had an obvious audience like that, it would be so hott, wanna hear the rest it got my cock so hard!!!

Adult Discussion Forum