Tell Your Story!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Caught sucking ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Exrated at 08,Feb,10 15:15  other posts of Exrated
Ever been caught with a mouth full of cock by someone who didn't know you were a cocksucker.
Been caught twice.
Once at a gay style nude beach [ not a family type]
and another time in a Buddy booth

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever caught someone masturbating?   2.Has anyone been caught looking at SYD?   3.Monkey see Daddy do has your father ever caught you?   4.caught cheating by your wife   5.Wife caught you sucking cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By bikev at 24,Feb,13 07:08 other posts of bikev 
Got caught behind a night club by 2 guys taking a short cut. I carried on sucking while they watched. When I had finished and swallowed a load of cum I got 2 more cocks to suck.

By spermkiss at 24,Feb,13 19:43 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, this sounds like a cocksucker's dream come true. Not only did you have the excitement of being caught sucking dick, but you had the thrill of having them watch you finish the job. (It's always more fun when others are watching.) Then you got two more to suck off. Wow!
By nolongercurious at 09,Feb,19 16:13 other posts of nolongercurious 

By #579310 at 09,Feb,19 14:49
I was caught at an early age by my friends older sister.I had friend same age. We were into each other.He was home alone a lot, so we did a lot of sexual stuff together alone.That afternoon I was on top of him, sucking him slowly when his older sister rushed in the room. She saw me spitting out her brother dick and he quickly tried hiding it. She called us fags and told her brother to leave the room. She said if my mom dont want to know this, I need to do the same for her.She was 4 years older and I saw her taking off panties and spreading her legs. I saw her hairy pussy and she used my head as she wanted.

By #573046 at 26,Dec,18 17:29
Yeah I had been caught sucking few times.First time when I had special friend growing up.I would visit him and we would have fun together.That evening I offered him blowjob.He was lying on bed and I was on top of him with his dick in my mouth.When suddenly door opened and his older sister rushed in room.She saw us and was very surprised.Called us faggots and I was so embarassed.
Other time when we had a party I followed my friend to a toilet and offered him bj.He agreed,but forgot to lock the door and other drunk friend caught us,when I was kneeling before him.He said I need to suck him too.So I sucked them both that time.

By cumaddik at 19,Jul,14 10:25 other posts of cumaddik 
I've been watched many times while i was sucking off or getting fucked by other males in parks, rest areas, public restroom, and i really enjoyed it! But when i was younger, my older gay **** caught me sucking off our fat neighbor few times in his garage, he also saw me getting fucked by the same married neighbor ...and i caught him fucking that neighbor too!

By #37169 at 08,Feb,10 23:26
Yep - wife found video I had of me sucking cock!
By slipper at 09,Feb,10 01:32 other posts of slipper 
Is there more to this story that you care to tell???

By Exrated at 09,Feb,10 07:33 other posts of Exrated 
Sound wild, hope it went well for you!
One I didn't say was an x GF also found a Video of me in a 3 way with a married couple we both knew. She liked the scenes of us sucking each others cocks

By slipper at 16,May,14 23:21 other posts of slipper 
Did any who found vids want to see you sucking cock for real as she watched???

By 67malibu at 24,Feb,13 22:07 other posts of 67malibu 
Once, by a woman at an adult arcade

By #354861 at 23,Feb,13 15:58
Yup. Kept right on sucking too like nothing had happened. Would've ruined the mood had i stopped.
By spermkiss at 23,Feb,13 17:12 other posts of spermkiss 
Way to go! You've already been caught so you might as well finish the guy off and take his load. I, too, have been caught and that's what I did.

Actually being caught makes the whole experience a LOT more exciting.

Adult Discussion Forum