Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

PULP FICTION

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #415959 at 06,Dec,13 23:39
And...I am not referring to the inexpensive fiction magazines published during the early 1900's to the early 1950's.

I'm talking about the 1994 movie of said title.

Best movie ever.

Period.

Similar topics: 1.Erotic Fiction   2.sexual stories-fiction or non-fiction   3.The Pee Shiver   4.Testicle torture / ball busting   5.Global Warming... What do you Believe?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #584883 at 10,Jul,19 05:04
I have often heard that "Citizen Cane" is considered by some as the greatest movie ever made, I'm not sure, as I have never seen it.

By #303133 at 10,Dec,13 13:22
Oh, my friend, you are just so very wrong on this.
THE GODFATHER is the best movie ever.
Exclamation point.

(Tarantino is an over-rated hack.)
By #415959 at 10,Dec,13 14:35
I cannot disagree, the GODFATHER is a spectacular film.

Tarantino however, is NOT overrated, nor is he a hack. I mean c'mon...Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2, great fun!!
By #303133 at 10,Dec,13 17:30
At the risk of coming to blows, Mr. Yumm, I stand by my original assessment of Mr. Tarantino. His films are all flash and no substance. The man wouldn't know NARRATIVE if it squatted on his face and peed...
By #328554 at 11,Dec,13 06:20
Hmm justwill, often highly amusing and always left field but in this instance utterly wrong! It's foolhardy to suggest that Quentin wouldn't know narrative as the term simply means a written account of connected events, a story and that term can certainly be applied to all his films. In fact I dare to suggest that Mr T often cleverly interweaves seemingly unconnected non-chronological events into a rather compelling narrative whilst referencing or 'tipping a nod' to earlier film styles or genres. Whilst you may not like him or his movies it is simply incorrect to suggest a lack of narrative. It would also be interesting to see how you justify the term all flash and no substance...?
By #303133 at 12,Dec,13 18:17
First off, I dispute my "always left field" status. Occasionally, I approach things from dead center. Also, I find baseball to be an extremely dull game, so I am through with this metaphor.
I was using the term Narrative in an aesthetic sense, not merely a "story" sense. Tarantino's work is frequently a series of action-based "set pieces" which are VERY loosely connected by the thinnest of plot lines and rudimentary characterization (thus, flash without substance). His films have no subtext and, in the end, no point. Much like the caterwauling of a stray cat, they are a lot of "noise" which translate into hours of nothing.
By #410609 at 13,Dec,13 02:47
I think Inglorious Bastards was a pretty good movie. It was a good story with a lot of tense scenes. He likes to entertain not necessarily educate.
By #23212 at 13,Dec,13 07:16
IMHO, 'Inglourious Basterds' and 'Pulp Fiction' are his two best movies, and in the top 10 movies of the last c.30 years. (His recent 'Django Unchained', and an older one, 'From Dusk Till Dawn' are also good.)

For sheer emotional impact, 'Schindler's List' is still hard to beat.

By gradurgaur at 11,Dec,13 04:08 other posts of gradurgaur 
kill bill one was very good but number 2 was not so good
best fight sence was with ellen drive
the end was not good i was hoping for better ending

Godfather is Classic and one of the best films ever made...
By bella! at 11,Dec,13 04:38 other posts of bella! 
Was the film shown in English or was it dubbed in Icelandic?
By gradurgaur at 11,Dec,13 21:08 other posts of gradurgaur 
English with icelandic sub titles...
I dont thing you wil like to see films that have been dubbed with icelandic talks is not good ehehehhe

By #328554 at 11,Dec,13 06:25
agreed, KB 1 was great, KB 2 not so good. i think my favorite fight scene would undoubtedly be O-Ren Ishii, beautifully shot and i've always had the hots for lucy liu although you can't be a good eye plucking...
By gradurgaur at 11,Dec,13 21:14 other posts of gradurgaur 
Fight with gogo was good too...
but you are right the fight with O-ren was awesome and the music what was playing during the fight was cool and it add more into the the whole fight scene...

Lucy liu have been in one more Film from Tarantino
Call the man with the iron fist she had good fight scene there too...

By Nevermore at 11,Dec,13 22:13 other posts of Nevermore 
This is my favourite film too.

By #328554 at 10,Dec,13 16:04
Honey Bunny: [about to rob a diner] I love you, Pumpkin.
Pumpkin: I love you, Honey Bunny.
Pumpkin: [Standing up with a gun] All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
Honey Bunny: Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!

A really great movie but a long way from the best ever...
By gradurgaur at 11,Dec,13 04:05 other posts of gradurgaur 
I have that as my ring tone is awesome...

By #201583 at 07,Dec,13 00:06
"Why the fuck didn't you tell us somebody was in the bathroom? Slipped your mind? Did you forget that somebody was in there with a goddamn hand cannon?"
By #23212 at 09,Dec,13 05:25
"This ain't no dead nigga storage garage!"
By #410609 at 10,Dec,13 04:48
Vincent Vega dancing with Mia has to be one of the all time greatest dance scenes in the history of cinema! Uma Thurman is so hot in that movie!

By slipper at 09,Dec,13 04:42 other posts of slipper 

By Sickboy at 09,Dec,13 00:47 other posts of Sickboy 
This watch. This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a

Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew that if the gooks ever saw the watch it'd be confiscated, taken away. The way your Dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. Now, little man, I give the watch to you.

By #354861 at 01,Jan,70 00:04
Yup. Quite true. Seen it in the theater several times. One of the perks of working at one in high school.

--------------------------------------- added after 385151 hours

WTF??? Am i seeing things or does it say i posted this in '69? I'm old, but not THAT old.
By #358797 at 09,Dec,13 00:07
Lmfao. That's funny!

By bradyD at 06,Dec,13 23:56 other posts of bradyD 
"Well let's not start sucking each other's dick quite yet"

By #410609 at 06,Dec,13 23:45
I agree, but it takes a few viewings to appreciate it. "Chill that bitch out Ringo!"

Adult Discussion Forum