pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Who among your married friends, co-workers or acquaintances has a BIG SOFT COCK ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #388885 at 14,Jan,14 18:32
Who among your married friends, co-workers, or acquaintances has a nice big soft (flaccid cock)? You see it at the urinals ? or at gym ? or business trips ?

Similar topics: 1.Friends with Privilidges: Single & Married of both sexes   2.Who among your co-workers, friends, guys you know has a big SOFT cock when he takes it out at urinals ?   3.You like to see the underwear waistbands of friends, co-workers ?   4.Who do you know that has a nice big SOFT COCK ?   5.Leaving SYD - best wishes to all  

New Comment

Comments:
By Alwaysnude at 02,Dec,20 22:13 other posts of Alwaysnude 
My co worker and I work out at the same gym together for years now sauna shower he is twice as big as me. I hang out with he and his wife and I know he had to tell her becuase one she was talking about men with small dicsk can great lovers or dissapointment then asked me what I thought about that. I turned blushed and could not answer saying I dont know. she winked at me and said ok
--------------------------------------- added after 19 seconds

[deleted image]

By #358797 at 16,Jan,14 09:41
I'd never be able to answer this. I don't run around looking at everyone's dick....

By pifad at 15,Jan,14 16:39 other posts of pifad 
Mister Softee

By #196416 at 15,Jan,14 15:35
Ralph!
By bella! at 15,Jan,14 16:22 other posts of bella! 
No way! Ralph, REALLY!?

By bella! at 15,Jan,14 09:31 other posts of bella! 
Eric, definitely it is Eric!

Is that the response and name you were hoping for, Eric?

Adult Discussion Forum