Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Not gay but love looking at cocks & balls I'm 70

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #471316 at 25,Aug,14 20:22
I just love looking at cocks. I'm married and have a great sex life. My wife is 68 and looks 58. Great tits 38dd that hang but look and feel terrific. Nice full ass to. She's 5' 4 with brown hair and weights about 150. Am I nuts>

Similar topics: 1.Waxing   2.Cumming on each other's cocks   3.Balls!!   4.Do you love seeing balls bouncing?   5.Fat hanging veiny big cock huge balls  

New Comment

Comments:
By #610941 at 10,Feb,20 23:42

By Alwaysnude at 10,Feb,20 20:50 other posts of Alwaysnude 
[URL=//showitoff.org/gs4ua2f0ajg3pic.html][/URL I do too!]

By EarthQuake69 at 25,Jan,18 12:15 other posts of EarthQuake69 
By #435701 at 06,Feb,18 17:40
I have for the 1st time EVER, been told flat out that I could NOT post a compliment to your picture! Maybe this is why you have NO comments to what is a beautiful cock...I am pissed off @ SYD for it's arbitrary censorship. There were NO bad words in my comment that are not used EVERY day on this site.
By EarthQuake69 at 06,Feb,18 19:13 other posts of EarthQuake69 
Oh wow... I'm sorry that happened... I appreciate your compliments though 😎

By PoloFields at 02,Feb,18 08:51 other posts of PoloFields 
If I didn't like looking at other guys' cocks, would I be here? A little easier than staring in the gym or somewhere else.
By #539433 at 04,Feb,18 22:58

By #423426 at 02,Feb,18 09:01
There's nothing wrong with a guy on a diet looking at the menu.

By #463848 at 02,Feb,18 08:01
It seems that there is also a liking for many men to look at women's breasts.
By PoloFields at 02,Feb,18 08:50 other posts of PoloFields 
Guilty as charged ... and a guilty pleasure

By onthelose at 25,Jan,18 22:04 other posts of onthelose 
Sex is sex unless you are abusing minors then its a crime. I personally don't put myself in any box. I like sex of all kinds and don't think I need to fit in anyone category.

By #64328 at 25,Jan,18 21:00
Seems normal to me. I think most guy like loking at cocks. They just dont tell anyone

By #470690 at 26,Aug,14 13:31
I dont know but i get extremely hard and horny looking at other dicks , no lie ! I too have a wife and we have a great sex life . But when im by myself i LOVE looking at dick pics and getting off on them .
By spermkiss at 26,Aug,14 14:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Again, entirely normal. Guys like dicks. Even straight guys.

By spermkiss at 26,Aug,14 00:26 other posts of spermkiss 
You're entirely normal. ALL MEN, not just gay and bi men like looking at other guys' dicks. Guys like dicks. Liking dicks is a guy thing, not a gay thing.

By #285354 at 26,Aug,14 00:24
No, I don't think that you are nuts. It's great that you are still enjoying your sexuality. It's perfectly natural to check out others. It's part of our primitive instinct to know what the competition looks like to reproduce. Sexuality is beautiful and should be enjoyed. Maintain your health and continue to enjoy yourself.

By bella! at 25,Aug,14 20:52 other posts of bella! 
No, you're not "nuts". You're just a average man that seems to know who you are and what you like. Nothing wrong with liking vanilla ice cream and every now and then, wanting spumoni, right?

I'm curious, have you talked to your spouse about this pastime and the enjoyment you have looking at cocks and balls? Perhaps she shares the same enjoyment and possibly you can make "dates" and turn this into a team sport!

Adult Discussion Forum