Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Small addition, probably useful for female accounts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 09,Mar,15 22:24  other posts of admin
One of the female members asked me if there is any way to block other users sending private images. I remembered that some females were complaining on forum about being bombarded by private images of dicks without any useful conversation, but the question about blocking them was never actually asked. I'm sorry I did not figure it out on my own. This one was quite obvious.

So now I have added this feature. You can block incoming uploads or allow them for friends only in your account settings. I also put a link to it on a page where recent private message are shown in case you do not know where that page is (it's under "membership" in right menu on your member page)

Let me know in case I screwed up and it's not working properly.

Similar topics: 1.Multiple accounts   2.fake accounts   3.Who was your favourite poster - now that they have deleted their account?   4.And again about fakes on dating sites   5.My multiple SYD accounts  

New Comment

Comments:
By #526776 at 07,Mar,17 03:28
thank you!! I will definitely be using this feature!!

By #523640 at 04,Mar,17 10:14
I don`t think anyone should send a private pic of any description without it being asked for

By kebmo at 04,Mar,17 08:46 other posts of kebmo 
I only send private uploads to people who comment on my photos and they are usually friends.
Another point on "private" uploads, I STRONGLY dislike getting a "private" upload that has been viewed 154 times!! That's NOT private. It's solicitation. When I send a private upload it is a photo only to be seen by the recipient.

By #485312 at 30,Apr,15 10:31
wow, wish ld known this earlier, better go find it and turn it on *lix*
By #254338 at 30,Apr,15 21:40
You really don't want to stop the PMs from coming in, do you?
--------------------------------------- added after 92 seconds

Joke aside... An option to have m or f messages w or w/o images might be the next level...

(And maybe a min points record to send unsolicited pics) ?

By bella! at 10,Mar,15 11:38 other posts of bella! 
Nice! This is a feature for all members, yes?
By admin at 10,Mar,15 12:11 other posts of admin 
Do you mean that I should have made it for premium members only?

It's available for any member. I'm just saying that it is probably useful mostly for female accounts because they are often bombarded by private images. This rarely happens with male accounts.
By #444014 at 10,Mar,15 19:33
Try being a straight guy here admin ...I think I will use this feature....

I am sure the 50 or so genuine female accounts here will be happy too though....

Keep up the good work...

Any chance you could add a 'prize' for picture of the month contest....members use their points to get members to vote,it would seem fair to give the winners a reward...
By admin at 10,Mar,15 19:41 other posts of admin 
I don't know if I'm still young enough to be called a guy, but I'm definitely straight

I'll think about your suggestion.

By bella! at 10,Mar,15 21:23 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, admin, I was asking if this feature was for male and female members alike. I know of several male members that have received unsolicited dick pics and it genuinely pisses them off.

By #484575 at 10,Mar,15 21:02
The new feature works well!!Great idea!!Thanks for adding it as a feature!!

By big9inch21 at 09,Mar,15 23:21 other posts of big9inch21 
Great idea I think it will put quite a few members at ease now. Thanks admin, keep up the good work.

Adult Discussion Forum