Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stop the same pics over over

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Onetwo at 15,Jul,15 23:47  other posts of Onetwo
Tired of seeing the same pics reposted over and over again, get your phone or camera and take new ones .

Similar topics: 1.Please just stop sending me pictures of you   2.Stop growing   3.STOP   4.trying to stop   5.Complaining about internet pictures  

New Comment

Comments:
By #482162 at 19,Jul,15 21:37
I have to say, I am guilty of re posting pics from time to time. It does help increase views and yes, I get points I do however, delete many that don't get much attention, and also add new ones quite often.

By leopoldij at 16,Jul,15 23:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Ate YOU doing that?
Your pics look awfully similar to one another. No variety!
By bella! at 17,Jul,15 07:27 other posts of bella! 
Be nice, Onetwo is a really nice guy!

I think he's referring to this member. Every morning, shortly after our 01:00, this numbnutz deletes his 8 pictures and re-uploads them again and again and again, day after day. I don't think he ever gets any comments so I'm wondering if that's his logic; "someone is going to notice me today....." Right now he has 249 points so, he really won't be able to get more points.....

Is this the guy, Onetwo?

/member.php?w=479136
By leopoldij at 17,Jul,15 08:49 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok thanks for the tip. I didn't say I dislike his pics, I just said they're of the same kind. Also, he didn't give us any idea what he was referring to.
By bella! at 17,Jul,15 13:08 other posts of bella! 
Ahh..... the doofus removed his 8 pictures. Of his 8 pictures, there's about 4 that look like he's marching in the mirror, showing that his arm is bent a 90 degree angle, both right side then left side. Some time, check it out, as I mentioned, it's between my time of 01:00 to 02:00. If you don't check it out, no worries, it's always the same 8 pictures, the only thing different is the date stamped on them.

By Onetwo at 19,Jul,15 18:41 other posts of Onetwo 
I have 5 pages of pics and always post new ones , and deleting pics

By Onetwo at 19,Jul,15 18:40 other posts of Onetwo 
There are a few members that have about a dozen pics they repost the same pics every month or so.

By Dalecash at 16,Jul,15 11:22 other posts of Dalecash 
I think I know who you are talking about here.

Adult Discussion Forum