Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Is there anything better than cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #436014 at 13,Dec,15 03:36
The only serious candidate I can think of is pussy, but a pussy doesn't usually shoot creamy white goo into your throat upon orgasm, so there might very well not be anything better than cock.
[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.wanking uncock cock compared to cut cock   2.Cock C-O-N-T-E-ST   3.Cock photo contest !   4.Big Cock and fondling it   5.cock to cock tributes  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 13,Dec,15 17:00 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, but you can stick your fingers in a pussy and that, in my opinion, feels awesome.
By #436014 at 14,Dec,15 05:08
it's like apples and oranges, they're both awesome. but cum is like the icing on the cake for cock, maybe there's icing reliably on the cake for pussy too. it's a close 1-2 with these two in the contest for best thing in the world. just remember though, along with cock you get cum and I don't really know at this point if there's anything at all in this world better than swallowing cum, it's intoxicating. maybe there's something *equal* to it (feeling a pussy is about the only candidate here, everything else is a distant second), but *better*, than massaging and feeling a nice cockhead with one's mouth and swallowing cum? Someone please tell me how it gets any better than that.

By #82400 at 13,Dec,15 13:12
two or three cocks....or even more
By #436014 at 13,Dec,15 13:15
i just mean cock generally speaking

By JeffinKS at 13,Dec,15 03:41 other posts of JeffinKS 
try mine so what you think
By #436014 at 13,Dec,15 05:08
looks like the foreskin can make playing with that a lot of fun, also love the big smooth low-hanging balls
By JeffinKS at 13,Dec,15 10:16 other posts of JeffinKS 

By #436014 at 13,Dec,15 09:53
I have to say, my favorite thing about the cock itself from a cocksucker's point of view is the way the head feels in your mouth and/or throat, it is AMAZING (and it's amazing that their cock/glans feels amazing when teased by a mouth/throat). My second favorite thing about the cock is probably the way the shaft feels when it is fully hard, that's also pretty amazing, stroking uncut even moreso.

and let's not forget about those balls, either.

By #281008 at 13,Dec,15 06:49
yes...ice-cream
By #436014 at 13,Dec,15 09:29
ice cream can be fucking delicious, but ice cream doesn't quiver with extreme pleasure when you slide it in your mouth and swallow every last drop of it (the ice cream, that is). the cum is like the icing on the cake of cock and cocksucking (for cock and cum sluts like me, anyway), what makes cum so hot is its being the tangible symbol of that cock's orgasmic sensations, and when you swallow it, it's like you're incorporating that orgasm into your own system, certainly is a very satisfying moment for the swallower, both physically and sensually. and I can't think of anything that feels better putting in my mouth than a nice hard cock. i will take a nice cock over gourmet ice cream every time.

By #494679 at 13,Dec,15 06:11
I can think of something better than cock...

cocks
By #436014 at 13,Dec,15 06:26
ah yes of course
By #494679 at 13,Dec,15 06:52

By #436014 at 13,Dec,15 06:09
I like this one, maybe I'll make this a thread where I post pics of cocks I really like. this cock looks like it would be flaming with pleasure with my mouth working on it, just has that kind of look about it.

By routemaster at 13,Dec,15 06:04 other posts of routemaster 

Hope you like mine too

Adult Discussion Forum