Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Public sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #523473 at 11,Nov,16 16:53
I am excited by the idea of masturbating with a large crowd watching in a very public place. I wonder if a lot of videos would show up in public media and people fantasazing about me.

Has anyone a similar dream or experience?

Similar topics: 1.Naked In Public Stories   2.Public Sex - How Far Would You Go?   3.sex in public??   4.public flashing - exhibitionism   5.Sucking strangers in public  

New Comment

Comments:
By #553253 at 04,Apr,18 12:22
Sure...why not!

By #485312 at 20,Dec,16 06:15
[deleted image]
we go all the way *lix*
By leopoldij at 21,Dec,16 21:53 other posts of leopoldij 
I had my doubts about that but you just proved me wrong.

By Blade at 13,Nov,16 08:39 other posts of Blade 
Got on subway during rush hour. we went to door that goes to other train. Everyone else faces enterance, with there backs to us, so my gf pulled out my dick and gave me hand job.

It was so kinky. It was so packed I bearly had room for my dick to stick out straight. In fact guy in front of me kept wiping off my precum when subway sped up since he'd bump into me.

Right after another stop where even more got it, I lost it, and couldn't hold it anymore. I shot my cum onto the backs of two people in front of us. I don't think any hit the ground hahahah. I have a heavy load, and I really soaked those dudes in lower back, ass and legs. The closest guy got the most of course, but I tried to turn and got the other guy a little bit too.

I wanted my gf to keep going it was so hot to cum among all these people, but then people started to get off, so we got off quick so we wouldn't be caught behind the cum soaked dudes.

Adult Discussion Forum