to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #500544 at 06,Jan,17 19:54
I know I've been lucky on craigslist so far. By far the worst for me was driving across town to meet a guy just to find out that he has been sending me pictures he found online and it looked nothing like his dick.

Similar topics: 1.Worst sex experience ever   2.Worst sexual experience?   3.anyone on here have a "Private" piercing?   4.Experience with Craigslist Personals:)   5.Worst sex. Things to avoid  

New Comment

Comments:
By #550094 at 08,Feb,18 22:56
I once had a guy show up at my place after pretending
to fit my man-type preference (fake pics, race, body type).
Upon showing up, he asked me for "flowers" (money).
I threw his ass down a flight of stairs and chased him
out of my building. Problem Solved.
Not havin that shyit. EVER.

Another thing I despise about CL in my region:
TOO MANY "total bottoms" who flaunt their dicks to
entice other men into hooking up with them.
Fine, show that dick. But if a guy is a "total bottom"
he should just show his ass.
After all, he's not gonna share that dick.
If I want 'just' that ass, I'd rather fk a Catcher's Mit.

Last-butt-not-least: Overposting...
the same guys in my region clusterfking an entire
CL page with their ads back-to-back.
As a logged in CL user I'm only allowed to post
one ad in said M4M category. But them desparete
self-acclaimed "expert cock-suckers" get away with
posting multiple ads in the same M4M category
asking for the same thing over and over again
all night and day! ...Bitch, PLEEZ!

End of rant.

By #64328 at 31,Jan,18 19:55
only had one experience with Craigslist. chatted and agree to meet a guy that wanted to masturbate with me. I was all into it until when we met he was still in high school and i backed out because i felt it was a setup

By #549442 at 31,Jan,18 05:57
Was getting flagged 🙎

By #147052 at 11,Jan,17 15:55
Where I live, there are several post prison halfway houses. Those people are terrible about responses from CL-pushy, demanding, flat out scary in their requests. If you are not extremely careful, you can end up with something you did not intend on getting. There have been a few good experiences but mostly, you get picture hunters, no shows and flakes.

By kebmo at 06,Jan,17 21:31 other posts of kebmo 
I've been using Craigslist for five years to meet guys and I've never had a bad experience. I am the poster so I lay out exactly what I want in a guy and ask responders to tell me their age, height and weight. Overweight guys are not for me and I prefer younger guys. I also don't meet guys on the first day. I want to make sure I don't meet a "player" because I don't have anal sex and I don't want to meet guys that do because safety is paramount to me (and my married friends).

I always post and ask for a photo and have never received a BS photo. They're always authentic.

If you use CL make sure you have an alias email account because your REAL name shows up when you answer a post!! I always check the real names out on Facebook to see what they look like.

The guys I meet want just want what I want, to suck cock and get their cocks sucked. I seek first timers and have met about 25 of them. I like them because they are usually attached and safe.

One guy I met was naked in bed with me and we were 69ing. All of a sudden he gets up and says "sorry man this just isn't for me". I told him that it was OK so we got dressed, shook hands and he left. No big deal. He has since contacted me a couple of times wanting to try it again but the timing didn't work out for me so one day he'll get back to my place and suck my cock like he really wants to.

One more thing; I've never in my life had an STD.

Adult Discussion Forum