Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

I live in Wisconsin and i'm looking for a man to suck me off on camera while i film it and post it. Where can i find this?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by PillowPrince at 11,May,17 03:18  other posts of PillowPrince
I live in west allis/Milwaukee wisconsin and im trying to find a man who wants to suck me on camera. but i can not find this for the life of me. every since my 18th birthday, i've been looking for a guy to come suck me on camera while i film it and who'd want me to post it on xtube.

I've been looking for this for YEARS and i never found it. I've been trying to find a man on this site who'd be up for it, but everyone i talk to lives too far away. There is one guy in my area but he's too 'out of it' to meet me.

does anyone know anywhere else i can find this?

Similar topics: 1.i want to find some huge cocks to suck   2.*** "What kind of Camera do you use" ***   3.Free photos of you for your SYD page   4.where can i find a man who likes sucking cock on camera?   5.i'm looking for a man to suck my cock on camera (live in WISCONSIN but moving to FLORIDA in October)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #542058 at 25,Sep,17 05:47

Im your man!

By leopoldij at 27,Aug,17 19:38 other posts of leopoldij 
If you find one, please make sure he's married. I'll fuck his wife while you're fucking with him.

By leopoldij at 25,Aug,17 18:25 other posts of leopoldij 
I'm looking for a woman to suck my cock and let me cum in her mouth while I'm filming her. I won't charge. My offer is free.
By Icudoiwill2 at 26,Aug,17 23:12 other posts of Icudoiwill2 
You give that away for free????
not even tax?
By leopoldij at 27,Aug,17 00:15 other posts of leopoldij 
Completely free. I'm a philanthropist.

Adult Discussion Forum