Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I live in Clearwater Florida and I'm looking for a guy to suck me off while I film and post it. where can I find this?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by PillowPrince at 20,Aug,18 07:35  other posts of PillowPrince
I'm 22 years old. tall and skinny with an 8 inch cock and I live in Clearwater Florida.

I've always wanted to find a guy who'd be ok with me filming and taking pics of him giving me blowjobs and who'd be ok with me posting it, But so far I've never been able to find it.

I've been looking for this for years...

Does anyone know what sites I could look on? so far I had no luck finding it and it's been a while...

it's always been a fantasy i had.

ALSO, another important thing i should mention is, he doesn't have to look like a 'model' at all or anything... it doesn't matter to me what he looks like. I'd just want him to have a wet mouth and be able to suck me for a while (at least an hour). But i could go MUCH longer if he was up for it :}

Similar topics: 1.I live in Wisconsin and i'm looking for a man to suck me off on camera while i film it and post it. Where can i find this?   2.i'm looking for a man to suck my cock on camera (live in WISCONSIN but moving to FLORIDA in October)   3.I've became a 'sexual prude' since i moved to Florida...   4.I want to live with a Man who loves sucking cock.... (Florida)   5.looking for a male friend to talk on the phone with regularly (i live in Florida)  

New Comment

Comments:
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 20,Aug,18 08:28 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
you are asking about it in a site where guys chat about it??? an of the chats can give you satisfaction
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

you've been here two yrs,,,you should know that,, are we pulling chains here??
By PillowPrince at 27,Aug,18 02:01 other posts of PillowPrince 
umm, i dont get what ur saying...
By TWOWARMTTS2 at 27,Aug,18 08:32 other posts of TWOWARMTTS2 
Go to the chat rooms and connect with the men there

Adult Discussion Forum