Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I live in Clearwater Florida and I'm looking for a guy to suck me off while I film and post it. where can I find this?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #512385 at 20,Aug,18 11:35
I'm 22 years old. tall and skinny with an 8 inch cock and I live in Clearwater Florida.

I've always wanted to find a guy who'd be ok with me filming and taking pics of him giving me blowjobs and who'd be ok with me posting it, But so far I've never been able to find it.

I've been looking for this for years...

Does anyone know what sites I could look on? so far I had no luck finding it and it's been a while...

it's always been a fantasy i had.

ALSO, another important thing i should mention is, he doesn't have to look like a 'model' at all or anything... it doesn't matter to me what he looks like. I'd just want him to have a wet mouth and be able to suck me for a while (at least an hour). But i could go MUCH longer if he was up for it :}

Similar topics: 1.I live in Wisconsin and i'm looking for a man to suck me off on camera while i film it and post it. Where can i find this?   2.i'm looking for a man to suck my cock on camera (live in WISCONSIN but moving to FLORIDA in October)   3.I've became a 'sexual prude' since i moved to Florida...   4.looking for a male friend to talk on the phone with regularly (i live in Florida)   5.I want to take pictures of a Guy sucking my cock BUT Can't find one! (I live in Largo Florida)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #615478 at 18,Apr,20 20:38
I’d happily do that for you. I’d even come down to Florida for a visit to do that and anything else you’d want to do.

By #562152 at 20,Aug,18 12:28
you are asking about it in a site where guys chat about it??? an of the chats can give you satisfaction
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

you've been here two yrs,,,you should know that,, are we pulling chains here??
By #512385 at 27,Aug,18 06:01
umm, i dont get what ur saying...
By #562152 at 27,Aug,18 12:32
Go to the chat rooms and connect with the men there
By #512385 at 04,Sep,19 01:24
most of the people in the chatrooms are too far away actually.

By #577249 at 26,Jan,19 09:44
id love to do that
By #512385 at 10,Apr,19 16:46
i tried messaging you

By #275407 at 11,Apr,19 03:31
Try pakistan

By #451452 at 11,Apr,19 01:52
Try silver daddies.com for partners for all male with male pleasure. Lots of Tampa area members.

Adult Discussion Forum