Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Alcoholic Drinks with Cum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RealTitsLover at 19,Jun,17 13:59  other posts of RealTitsLover
I'm gonna be meeting someone in person that I found on here, and neither of us has done that with anyone online before. I suggested we wait 24 hours before doing anything that involves nudity, and 48 hours before actual sex, so there won't be any pressure to screw as soon as we meet. I realize we're both gonna have trouble holding off. She said if I get really worked up in the first 24, she wants me to go to the bathroom and cum into whatever we're using to mix her drinks so she can at least be swallowing my cum...

So has anyone here tried any mixed drinks with cum? If no one has any better suggestions, I'm thinking Mudslides - made with Kahlua and Bailey's and other good shit. Thoughts?

Similar topics: 1.Filtering.   2.I had my first dick sucking encounter with a guy   3.coming in food or Drinks   4.straight but sucked cock   5.Alcoholic drink  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 19,Jun,17 14:50 other posts of spermkiss 
My first thought is that this one's a keeper. Maybe you and she are gonna hold off on being nude together for 24 hours and having sex for 48, but right away at first meeting she wants to eat your sperm. Man, you've struck gold.
By RealTitsLover at 20,Jun,17 04:44 other posts of RealTitsLover 
You hit that nail on the head! She's very attractive, and not only does she crave sucking and worshipping my cock as much as actual sex, but she also wants to make a threesome with another hot chick happen. She has experience with threesomes and more, and is willing to pay to fly any girl I choose here and back from anywhere, and for them to stay in a really nice hotel for a week. She's even considering the possibility of two other girls...

By leopoldij at 20,Jun,17 00:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Here's the book of recipes for drinks with cum:
only registered users can see external links
By RealTitsLover at 20,Jun,17 04:35 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Thanks, but I'm not gonna buy a book... this is likely a one-time thing (or several within 24 hrs), since I know any other time she'd either want a direct deposit, to make it shoot all over her to play with, or in her face (so I can fuck her cumfaced right after).

Adult Discussion Forum