Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

To those circumcised later in life - better before or after?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RealTitsLover at 28,Nov,17 04:30  other posts of RealTitsLover
There's probably already a thread like this, but the ones I found were debating how people felt about cut vs. uncut from a third person's perspective, like females, or guys who were always one way or the other. This one's just for people who were old enough to remember what it was like before getting circumcised, since they're the only ones who've experienced having their dick both ways.

Talk about any aspect you want, but be sure to mention any difference in sensitivity, and how actual sex feels if you had it both ways.
No need for pics that can be found on your page, please.

Similar topics: 1.Circumcision   2. Circumcised penis cum pics please! ;)   3.Anyone thinking about getting circumcised?   4.Circumcised/Cut guys - How did you end up with it?   5.Originally circumcised and now looking like I could use to be circumcised again  

New Comment

Comments:
By #511925 at 25,Oct,20 14:26
Both types of penis feel great but in hot conditions I found the foreskin to be uncomfortable.
Sensation of the head is very similar when wet (vaginal, mouth or lube) soft touch sensitivity is slightly higher with a foreskin but sex without condoms feels more pleasurable circumcised as the foreskin doesn't keep rolling over the head.

By #541497 at 23,Jan,18 18:53
I love mine since i removed it myself
By RealTitsLover at 26,Jan,18 17:47 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Yourself?!

By #543717 at 15,Jan,18 07:53
Much better after.

[deleted image]

By spermkiss at 28,Nov,17 16:26 other posts of spermkiss 
I don't qualify as a member of the group you are seeking, as I was circumcised as an infant and that's all I have ever known.

However I did have and intimate encounter with a gentleman in his late twenties who had been circumcised as an adult. He did it purely for cosmetic reasons: he preferred cut cocks and that's what he wanted for himself. In any event, I was his first sexual encounter after a six week recovery period following the surgery. Needless to say, he was raring to go and I don't think he was prepared to give a completely objective analysis of the difference between sex with a circumcised penis vs with an intact one. He was just eager for sex.

'Sorry that I didn't really provide much useful information.
By soundsgreat87 at 29,Nov,17 05:42 other posts of soundsgreat87 
"he was raring to go and I don't think he was prepared to give a completely objective analysis of the difference between sex with a circumcised penis vs with an intact one"

That describes an awful lot of guys who get cut as adults. Most of them have a fetish for it and will swear up and down that it's so much better.
By RealTitsLover at 29,Nov,17 12:43 other posts of RealTitsLover 
He's talking about a guy that just got done with a six week recovery period. Of course he's gonna be excited.

Tons of guys who get circumcised as adults don't do it by choice, they're forced to due to problems/conditions that can only occur if you're uncircumcised. I've seen posts on here from guys that never had any desire to be circumcised, but they were grateful for it after it was done. It wasn't because of any kind of fetish.
By spermkiss at 30,Nov,17 16:40 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you for a valuable addition to my comment.

By #518391 at 28,Nov,17 08:54
I was circumcised when I was 65 (balanitis problems, so no choice)...dithered for years, worried about the outcome and effect on sex and wanking.....how would my bare knob feel after being worked over and unable to be out back into its sleeve.....but it's been great...both sex and wanking better without a foreskin in the way and the sensation on my knob when fucking is amazing; I also think a circumcised cock looks better and more masculine (but that's a personal view....) and so much easier to maintain...unzip anytime and out pops, squeaky clean and ready for a pee, wank or fuck...so, I'm a convert....and my bare helmet feels fine after exercise too!
[deleted image]
By kebmo at 29,Nov,17 01:57 other posts of kebmo 
And now you like it so much you just have to show the world!!! Nice cock.

What do you mean by "my bare helmet feels fine after exercise too"?

Adult Discussion Forum