Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Skinning back in the showers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #518391 at 24,Dec,17 16:01
I notice that more guys are now skinning back and leaving their foreskins retracted when showering at the gym....most how stil seem to turn to the wall and skin back to wash not wanting anyone to see them...maybe a fear of springing a boner...what are your experiences? I used to skin back when showering in the days when I had a foreskin,but it was rare then.

Similar topics: 1.Golden showers?   2.Golden showers?   3.showers and urinals   4.Shaved men at public gym and showers   5.showyourdick for real, public showers & toilets  

New Comment

Comments:
By Greek18cm at 01,Jan,18 20:30 other posts of Greek18cm 
Well lets start that in greece 99,999999 % is uncut. In football games or after gym i do retract it to wassh but seems like no one elsse here doess it.
So it looked like something to them to wach my exoowed cockhead. The thing iss that several guys that are not gay asked to ssee and touch it.
Ssomething tottaaly natutal to me like cleaning it was strange to them.

By #463848 at 25,Dec,17 15:49
I do not see a problem; if your are showering naked, then anyone who doesn't want to see you should turn away. I have been in swimming pool changing rooms where guys have sat on the benches close to the showers just to watch the guys. They usually have a towel over their knees, so why disappoint them?

By spermkiss at 25,Dec,17 01:16 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, I am circumcised and I live in the USA where most, but not all, men are as well. But may I make a comment?

It would seem to me that skinning back the foreskin in the shower and washing underneath it is an essential part of personal hygiene for intact men. Why should those men feel shy or self-conscious about doing it?

As for springing a boner in the shower, what's wrong with that? Indeed, getting an erection in the shower after a workout is one of the joys of going to the gym. Many men like to take it a step further and stroke out a load in the shower. After exercising all their other muscles they like to exercise their love muscle.

So why don't you take the lead here and let your dick stand proud in the shower and stroke off. I guarantee you that the other men will not mind and once you've gotten the ball rolling (so to speak) you will probably have others join in.
By #518391 at 25,Dec,17 12:30
Yes, most guys do skin back and wash beneath their foreskins, but they do it so no one else can see....and it appears that they are shy of their bare helmets being seen...on the other hand, those who skin back for all to see are obviously proud of their endowments! As to boners in the gym showers, I've never seen one in a UK shower...Ok, some younger guys' cocks do expand somewhat, but never to the extent of a full boner and if anyone were seen stroking off in the showers, there'd be a riot! I guess we're much more conservative over here!
By #6568 at 25,Dec,17 14:15
yes, things are quite different here in the UK...it's bad form to draw attention to your penis in a communal or club shower and washing under your foreskin is done discretely while facing the wall...everyone knows what you are doing and they do the same, but polite behaviour dictates that there are no 'displays' or obvious pulling back of ones hood. I have seen men in the shower start to erect due to the warm water etc and seen the owner give it a hard flick to deter any further enlargement and embarassment.
By #518391 at 25,Dec,17 14:28
Yes, that has always been the way guys did it, but my point is that guys are now starting to show their skinned back bare helmets more often...and not in an exhibitionist way, but just that it's natural to do that...

Adult Discussion Forum