Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fucking virgin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by merolado at 12,Jan,18 21:35  other posts of merolado
How many of you fucked virgins? Be honest!! and How was it?

Similar topics: 1.which excite you most to fuck a virgin or non-virgin   2.VIRGIN FUCK   3.virgin   4.virgin   5.Any woman want my virgin cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bigdaddy402 at 12,May,20 14:26 other posts of Bigdaddy402 
I had a few virgins it was get. My first time having sex we were both virgins.

By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 06:11
I fucked one virgin girl.Accidentally I was invited to a party and at midnight I went to **** next to this petite young virgin girl I just saw.I hugged her and started talking with her and we started kissing passionately, I touched her small tities and felt her hard nipples , then my hand went in her panties and she was all wet.We kissed and kissed until I asked if she is ready.She said she never slept with a guy and wants to do that.I took my pants down,put on a condom and carefuly and slowly slided my cockhead in her.It wasn't going in so I little by little I sticked my cockhead inside her and felt some **** on my cock.She said it was okay for her and I slided my cockhead in her.It was her first cock

By #522791 at 22,Apr,18 01:42
I fucked 6 virgins girls in my time and it's not all what it's cracked up to be, granted there pussy was tight and wet they don't never know how to fuck in the beginning

By #546418 at 19,Apr,18 02:41
I was 9 the first time I fucked another boy. It was very awkward because we were both virgins, but memorable. I was first with a girl when I was about 11, and it was about the same. Awkward because she didn't know what to do, and because I'd only ever had sex with other boys. At least I knew enough to put it in the v not the a. It was good, though I was also sort of a virgin both times.

By #553294 at 17,Apr,18 17:26
My high-school girlfriend & I were both virgins when we made love for the first time. She was 16 & I was 17.

How was it? Well, about how you'd expect for doing it the back seat of my dad's car. Exciting and awkward! She was so tight that I had trouble at first, even though my cock was just barely above average girth. I was so horny that I came as soon as I entered! Fortunately, I have a very short refractory period. I was able to keep going without losing my erection long enough for her to also reach orgasm. (We had been dating for 3 years already, and had masturbated each other to orgasm lots of times & also given each other oral.)

By leopoldij at 17,Apr,18 15:04 other posts of leopoldij 
Al-Suyuti (died 1505), Koranic commentator and scholar, wrote:

"Each time we **** with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [ie Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."

Houri means "full breasted beautiful woman, companion of a man..." See only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 27 seconds

**** = s1eep

By #543717 at 16,Apr,18 00:30
I fucked a virgin boy once: was tight and hot. Shot a huge load deep inside his tight boyhole. Couldnґt get more than 5" of my 7" boner inside him, though.

By #521574 at 02,Mar,18 03:32
I fucked a virgin, then I married her. It was great but she liked the cock so much she wanted all of them lol. We didn't last lol.

By fatcock66 at 19,Feb,18 03:25 other posts of fatcock66 
This is the truth... I swear. I fucked a virgin when I was a virgin... we talked about it... planned it... both knew what was going on. She got on top. Let her control penetration. God, that was wonderful. Still makes me hard thinking about it.

By admin at 12,Jan,18 22:46 other posts of admin 
Technically - nothing special. If there was something different from sex with no-virgin it was rather bad than good, like a swollen foreskin for example. Fucking a virgin is way overestimated. They are inexperienced and often too tight. Last part can only be good if you have a pencil dick...

Still it may be very exciting to lose your own virginity with a virgin. In a sense that you both are discovering something new together. You have to be true friends for that though, aside from sexual attraction.

I did not ever understand why there are some grown up men who are willing to pay handsome amount of money for fucking a virgin. Must be some psychological problems...
By #548464 at 14,Feb,18 14:47
So indirectly you saying that you re oversized to fit..did you ever show it here?it could be a nice gift from you for the 10th anniversary this month..they pay to taking virginity,and how they know if they really are?
By admin at 14,Feb,18 14:58 other posts of admin 
LOL. No. I'm slightly below average in length and quite average in girth. That was the point - it's still too tight. Must be much more problematic for guys above average.

I'm not an exhibitionist. After all experiences of my life I do not care if someone sees my dick occasionally, but I still would not parade it around on purpose.
By #548464 at 14,Feb,18 15:16
Sounds good..errection matters!i can imagine it now with your description..mystery is always attractive..The truth is that vaginas are not the same..i read about it because with my first we had an amount of tries before we did it..and he was average in every side..so others can lose their virginity even riding a bicycle and others after a birth..
By RealTitsLover at 16,Feb,18 16:03 other posts of RealTitsLover 
You really can't lose your virginity riding a bicycle, or horseback riding, or any other non-sexual way. Just because your hymen's no longer intact (your cherry's been popped), doesn't mean you're not a virgin...

The only way a straight girl can lose her virginity is with a cock inside her.
By #548464 at 16,Feb,18 21:20
Yes it happends..not to all just i said..they are different types of hymens..some are sensitive and easily can be broken and others elastic..i think..they re like your foreskins,they re men who have sexual activity and their head doesnt reveal from the foreskin..like the mysterious guy above you,who cant put it in tight pussies because his foreskin get swollen and he spends his rest of the day besides to refregiator..
By RealTitsLover at 16,Feb,18 22:49 other posts of RealTitsLover 
You didn't forget that I'm circumcised, did you? I wouldn't know anything about having foreskin... The mysterious guy above me...

My point should've been clear with that last sentence. Whether "it" happens some other way beforehand or not, the girl is still a virgin until she has sex.
By #548464 at 16,Feb,18 22:59
They took your virginity technicly..thats sad..yes we can lose it and with our own selfs,a little rubbing or fingering are enough to do the same job..but not to all vaginas..some need more action!
By RealTitsLover at 16,Feb,18 23:19 other posts of RealTitsLover 
No, you can't. Sex is the only way to lose your virginity. Popping your own cherry doesn't mean you're not a virgin anymore.

By leopoldij at 17,Feb,18 06:26 other posts of leopoldij 
What he's trying to say is that losing virginity is not the same as breaking the hymen. You can break the hymen yourself, but you're still a virgin. Losing virginity, he says, is defined as having a cock stuck in your pussy. That's what he says.

By cumonme1 at 16,Feb,18 11:59 other posts of cumonme1 
My wife deflowered my ass

By qhaos at 16,Feb,18 08:29 other posts of qhaos 
I have deflorated 2 girls in my life, the first time wasn’t so good for the first one, i was young too and never experienced the girl’s first time, so i hurted her and i spent the rest of night with an ice pack on her pussy. The second one was easier, i worked on her pussy with my tongue letting her cum a couple of times, and after i deflorate her, was not so painful but she bleeded more than the first girl

By #6568 at 11,Feb,18 09:46
Taking a girls virginity is something that is done for her with the most kindness and care you can muster....it's NOT done for you it's done entirely for her......

There are too many women out there who dislike sex because the man who took their virginity did a poor job, probably for his own selfish pleasure.

By #358797 at 13,Jan,18 00:40
I brought home a virgin once.
Worst. Night. Ever.
By leopoldij at 11,Feb,18 01:48 other posts of leopoldij 
Male or female?
By #358797 at 11,Feb,18 04:42
Male.
By leopoldij at 11,Feb,18 08:50 other posts of leopoldij 
Virgin male can be worse than virgin female.

By #549130 at 10,Feb,18 05:11
My friends Lil bro turned 18 and asked to see my cock, he then told me hes still a virgin and he's gay, I let him fuck me, wasn't great

Adult Discussion Forum