Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

any extreme cock comparison experiences?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by hypoboy at 18,Apr,18 19:17  other posts of hypoboy
it's so wonderfully breathtaking and taking away any ground underneath when you realize that your buddy you're comparing with is waaaay bigger than you. that moment is priceless and i wonder how others have felt in such extreme moments hehe... was it humilating or was in awesome?

please describe how you felt when you realized that your competitor (a buddy? who was he?) was muuuuch bigger than anything that you have seen before or at least much bigger than you. how did it end?