Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Have you ever been caught masturbating?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Nakedtattedboy at 09,Jul,18 06:31  other posts of Nakedtattedboy
Have you ever been caught masturbating?
My step s.i.S and I were caught 5 months ago by her female cuzzin...we were dressed up....playing dare games and her cuzzin walked downstairs lol....i was hitting the bong...step s.i.S was squating in front of me fingering.hehe...her cuzzin said "u guys r high n naked?wut the fuck lexi"...lol..talkin to her cuz..it was kinda hot

Similar topics: 1.Want to be watched so badly!   2.Have you ever caught someone masturbating?   3.hav you ever been caught masturbating   4.New twist on an age old question.. Have you ever caught someone else masturbating   5.caught masturbating  

New Comment

Comments:
By licksipsuckit at 18,Jul,18 05:54 other posts of licksipsuckit 
yeah, too many times to remember, even with aussieman, weve been caught many times out doors pleasuring each other *lix*

By cumaddik at 14,Jul,18 15:17 other posts of cumaddik 
I got caught masturbating many times in my life...when i was a k1d, my mom caught me masturbating in the shower, and she caught me few times in my bedroom, one time in the garage..., she also caught me while i was sucking off a man...my older bro also caught me many times too; most of the time, and since the first time i was caught, i was turned on by the fact that somebody was seeing me naked, horny, and masturbating...i also got caught by my geography teacher, by neighbors, strangers...
By Nakedtattedboy at 16,Jul,18 23:13 other posts of Nakedtattedboy 
Awsome!!!

Adult Discussion Forum