Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

ME to movement for men perhaps?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 21,Aug,18 03:19  other posts of phart
Hum,I couldn't help it,if it has been posted please forgive.
BUT how in the hell can this be construed as anything but hypocrisy?

Italian Actress and Leader of #MeToo Movement Accused of Sexual Assault

Asia Argento, one of the many actresses who accused disgraced Hollywood produce Harvey Weinstein of ****, is considered to be one of the leaders of the #MeToo movement to promote awareness about sexual assault perpetrated by men who hold positions of power.

In a strange twist of fate, legal documents obtained by news media organizations reveal that Argento once paid off a 17-year old actor to stay quiet about a forced sexual encounter in a Hollywood hotel.

The documents indicate that the actor received $380,000 for his silence, but the agreement did not include a non-disclosure provision.

GEEZ, I woulda screwed her for 250,000 and saved her some money!

Similar topics: 1.Do you use a masturbation toy?   2.DYEL   3.how tight is your circumcision?   4.American tip condoms   5.False accusations.....!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #435701 at 29,Aug,18 18:53
/gijm7tnx4vzapic.html...

Here's the REAL reason nobody agrees on ANYTHING! It's simply because nobody knows the truth. It's really hard to make a decision based on...
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Trying again
[deleted image]
By phart at 29,Aug,18 20:19 other posts of phart 
Ok,we can agree there is a problem there. Now, let's look for the solution.
By #435701 at 30,Aug,18 18:08
Easy to say, Phart. I have no answers either and have no idea where to look for 'solutions'. If only it were just ONE. Except to say it has to start with parenting...Ever notice how some parents turn out just the most balanced kids? With outlooks even old folks like us envy?...This planet needs a rebuilding from the ground up with a new crop of humans. Humans with a 'big picture' view of the Universe and 'our' place in it.
I am, as always...VERY PESSIMISTIC about this happening. Simply because there has NEVER been a time in our history where we showed any kind of positive evolution AWAY form vi ol ence against 'ourselves'. Either on an everyday level with just individuals OR on a National level with countries using their weapons against each other. Obviously, this is the TRUE danger. Individuals killing each other is just population control if you ignore (as so many do) the horrible pain caused to those people's families...My favorite words yet again. Microcosm vs. Macrocosm...They ARE the same, but with HUGELY different outcomes.

By #559242 at 26,Aug,18 11:22
I think the whole thing is nothing more than childish bullshit. The real world has always been just that "the real world". Hollywood is full of people that are const trying to be in the public eye.
By phart at 27,Aug,18 17:30 other posts of phart 
I feel sure over the decades there has been abuse of women and men sexually in the entertainment industry.As with most others if you think about it. And if proven I am all for castrating the bastards if guilty.
I remember hearing the term "casting couch" when I was to young to even know what it was about. If someone goes into the entertainment industry that has not heard that term and understands what it means,they must have lived under a rock.
There is no telling what most women singers did behind the scenes to get their singing careers started.
But if the problem were as bad as we are being led to believe, strong willed women would have taken a stand alot sooner.As they did to vote and so forth.
Alot of it is just the women see a chance at 5 minutes of fame and get some kind of kick or satisfaction from destroying a mans name and reputation.
By bella! at 27,Aug,18 18:05 other posts of bella! 
Although this is the 21st century, it is MY opinion that this is still a man's world.
By #435701 at 27,Aug,18 18:29
You are SO right, Bella. Very sadly right...Read ALL the stories about women doing simple things in this man's World...like jogging. Mollie Tibbet's death MANY times over. All those stories about domestic **** and how women mostly get the worst of it. STALKING is a man's 'sport'. Women dressing in clothes some brainless shithead with a cock thinks gives him the 'right'. I could go on and ON. But, let's just simplify it by saying what the truth is on Planet Earth...WMW...White Man's World...Even IF it doesn't really matter WHAT color a man's skin is...women don't rank above him, generally speaking. Even in 'Muricah'. Land of the free...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Sorry, Kebmo. (Keb said in other posts I COULD see what was going to be censored) Did NOT see 'V i o l en e' was going to be censored...The fact someone CANNOT say Viol ence in such a v i o lent World...just says something about where it's all headed.
By bella! at 27,Aug,18 22:09 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for sharing your point of view, talk4s. My gripe is really targets the work world.

No, many women will not be able to go to to toe with regard to a man's physical strength. I am happy that I am not in the sanitation industry and have to sling garbage cans, heck, I do not have the a good arm for tossing a newspaper. I have no interest in working construction or roofing a house. I do work for a large company and it seems that women can only climb the corporate ladder only so far because that is the way it is. Yes, I know that there are a number of big companies led by women, just far too few.
By #435701 at 28,Aug,18 18:01
I really was not referring to physical strength. That part is obvious. I do have a little more depth, even being a man..Was referring more to the overall pervasiveness of of men thinking in EVERY layer of life, that they rank above women...But, I get it. I won't reply to any more of your posts...See? I can even read between the lines.
By phart at 29,Aug,18 00:19 other posts of phart 
I can't have a baby,so as a man I can't do that better than a woman,or at all for that matter.
But on the opposite end of the spectrum,When I see a petite,100 pound, blonde, 26 year old lady with a deputy suit on, I often wonder how she takes down a 250+ pound man to cuff and stuff him. Physics class just didn't explain it to me well enough! As a male of the species I feel it is instinctive to want to protect a woman from harm,thus not allowing the women we care about putting themselves in jobs that could bring great harm to them.
By JustWill at 29,Aug,18 02:56 other posts of JustWill 
The point is that it doesn't matter what your instincts as a "male of the species" compels you to do. For Christ's sake--that's the same excuse that men have been using to subjugate and r@pe women since Adam ate the fucking apple.
Woman--as human beings--have the right to make those choices for themselves. They neither want nor need the permission of some big old manly-man to make their own life-decisions.
By bella! at 29,Aug,18 13:20 other posts of bella! 
I don't know, and I sure don't want to "read between the lines" but perhaps in phart's scenario, he is also saying he would not want the petite sheriff as his partner.

I just wonder what jobs women are suitable for.
By phart at 29,Aug,18 16:13 other posts of phart 
Women are much better at alot of jobs than men are.Put a man and a woman behind the parts counter at Napa and in a day or 2 you will find the mechanics will go to the woman instead of man,not only because of her being a woman but because when she gets pissed off because she can't find a part, look out,that keyboard or parts manual is going catch hell until she does! A man will just say fuck it and tell ye he can't get it,thus leaving you hanging with a half done job.

In refernce to the petite sheriffs deputy, the 1 that I know of that prompts my bringing it up, is the kind of law I would like to take into my own hands with her blessing, but somewhere besides the backseat of her squad car!lol
It just scares me if she responds to a domestic despute by herself as the new sheriff as dictated is to be done for those type calls in that county, and there is a large drunk guy there wanting a fight. Being a woman makes her prey to a crook to start with,a drunk 1 that hat3s cops even worse.

By #435701 at 29,Aug,18 18:19
Tasers Did you see that male cop being disarmed and asking for help last week? The ONLY help he got was people filming his near death experience. He survived, thankfully. But somewhere around 50% of cops killed on duty, are killed by their own weapons.

By bella! at 29,Aug,18 13:12 other posts of bella! 
I'm not certain what I said in my post that made you so defensive and upset. In my opinion, we share similar thoughts.

This is a man's world, there is still a perception of what women are able to do or not do, how far they are able to advance in the work world AND disparity in pay. Maybe my opinions are shaded because I have worked for a major corporation for 25+ years and that's what I see.

talk4s , please do not feel that you cannot respond to my posts whether you agree with what I say or disagree. Every opinion is of value. Vive le difference!
By #435701 at 29,Aug,18 18:32
Ifn' ya jis read sum of mah posts, Bella...ya be a seein' I jis be jenrally upset...Life under our illustrious El Prezidente has just added to my 'upsetness'. As well as my distorted reading between the 'lines'. ...I have worked for Corporations too. As well as for myself...Believe me. That was SO much better....this planet is run not by governments. But by Corporations and their Billions.
Good luck in your career, Bella! You are both smart as well as tough enough to deal with all those suits...Be they male or female.

By JustWill at 29,Aug,18 02:50 other posts of JustWill 
Guys who shit-talk the #METOO movement are a lot like all those white guys who keep telling black people that they are just imagining that there is a real legal, social, political, and economic bias in 'Merica.
By phart at 29,Aug,18 03:25 other posts of phart 
Yea,but if they ask me, the whites are not the 1's pushing it!
I would hardly notice other ethic groups if they didn't show up on the tv burning and rioting and etc. I could go about my day for weeks on end and never be affected by them if they didn't push themselves onto my tv,into my newspaper,into my life in general.I don't go pushing myself on their turf.
By JustWill at 29,Aug,18 12:58 other posts of JustWill 
Yeah, dammit! Ifin them thar coloreds would just stay where they belong, we wouldn't be havin' none of this here trouble!
Ain't nothin' worse than a uppity colored thinkin' they got any bizznuss bein' on my TV or in my newspaper!
By bella! at 29,Aug,18 13:55 other posts of bella! 
If words are your bitch, JustWill, have you spelled "Ifin" correctly? I'm thinking it is a contraction and I would have spelled it this way, if'n.
By JustWill at 29,Aug,18 16:14 other posts of JustWill 
Not so. Given that words is my bitch, it will be spelled "ifin" because I TELL it that is the way it will be spelled. Bitches need to mind their masters, ma'am.

By phart at 29,Aug,18 16:16 other posts of phart 
It is the reasons they are on my tv and newspaper that piss me off ,not the fact they are there.It does not bother me to see a black person be awarded a scholarship because of their hard work in school or a policman being prompted or whatever.But when they burned about 10 buildings about 15 years ago near here because of something they were mad about,that is not a good reason for them to be on tv and I don't want to see that kind of crap. Behave and be somebody productive!
By JustWill at 29,Aug,18 16:26 other posts of JustWill 
Because all those "productive" white folk NEVER burn crap and riot.
They DO, however, seem to have a nasty habit of shooting up schools, churches, movie theaters and public gatherings.
Or rioting and causing property damage because their local sports team won a trophy.
By phart at 29,Aug,18 20:21 other posts of phart 
I agree there is trash there to but most of those you see on tv are not productive white people or any of the others.
Just as with the latest statue vandalism on our local news,mostly ignorant white trash showing their true colors.

By anyfun at 29,Aug,18 13:44 other posts of anyfun 
Whilst the premise behind the movement is worthy, I feel it has run it's course and outlived the usefulness it was intended.

Hollywood is a city of actors. Paid to be something that are not. Agreeing to the point it's boiled down to pettiness and finger pointing. In the end, childish.

Females have been wronged. Males have been wronged. In the end each person has to take it to the proper authorities starting with each other. Keep your private issues to yourself. If you agreed to be paid to keep quite, keep quite.

Personally, I feel if you were paid to do something, regardless of what it is, do it and be done. Move forward with your life. Don't go back years later saying you didn't agree to whatever it was

By JustWill at 29,Aug,18 02:46 other posts of JustWill 
What's your point?
Donald Trump claims to be a patriot, but he shows blatant disrespect to an actual war veteran as well as a Gold Star Family. This from a guy (President 'Heal Spurs') who had his rich Daddy buy his way out of serving in the armed forces.
But I get it...he's YOUR hypocrite, so that doesn't count.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Heel-Spurs, dammit! (that shit drives me crazy)

Adult Discussion Forum