to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why bother

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Andthisisme at 09,Sep,18 09:02  other posts of Andthisisme
Yesterday there were two referrals to the abuse panel relating to internet images on the accounts. in one case it was quite a new account with few images and one a long standing account with just the one web image. I decided to give the members a chance to remove the image and so froze the reports and messaged both members to let them know the images had been reported.
The responses were interesting. The new member with a few images who I may have been tempted to delete removed the image and sent a message thanking me for the warning.
On the other hand the member of longer standing with many genuine photos who I would probably not have voted to delete sent me a message saying "Really, who gives a fuck!" and blacklisted me.
I have no problem with being blacklisted but the logic of that I really fail to understand. Will I bother to send a message warning people in future? Maybe not, which is really quite sad.

Similar topics: 1.showing little dick   2.My Big Dick xD   3.For married women   4.Thoughts of a Straight Guy   5.Is it just me, or...?  

New Comment

Comments:
By kebmo at 09,Sep,18 22:52 other posts of kebmo 
Yeah, what they said. You're the good guy today and you'll be the good guy tomorrow. Doing the wrong thing because others do is not the right thing.
I think new members should be warned because they're new and might not know better and older members should be warned because they shouldn't loose their account because of an indiscretion. After they've been warned, their actions will dictate ours.
By Andthisisme at 09,Sep,18 22:57 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thanks, what you say makes sense.
By kebmo at 09,Sep,18 23:43 other posts of kebmo 
Of course I'm right, I'm always right. Just ask my ex wife!!

By bella! at 10,Sep,18 05:42 other posts of bella! 
You think new members should be warned because they are new and might not know better. Cool! Can we count on YOU to reach out to a new member and warn them?

And the seasoned member who uses poor judgement and uploads an internet pic. Can we count on YOU to reach out to them regarding their "indiscretion(s)"?

I honestly do not know of any members other Andthisisme and myself that does it. The FREEZE button was created upon our need to reach out and contact the member to encourage them to edit their profile so new members/seasoned members had an opportunity to correct a concern. Who is keeping track of the warning(s) issued?

Hey, if you are on board in getting involved, why not make your first assignment to be to contact canaus01 and inquire about blacklisting Andthisisme and bella! when all we were attempting to do was to save him and his 300+ points from being deleted. Andthisisme contacted canaus01 to appeal to his sensibilities HOWEVER I voted [NOT] on canaus01's internet upload twice, to get it out of the #1 spot, to take some heat off of the situation. Heck, I noticed that his 1st anniversary is nearing and I wanted him to be around to celebrate. Can we count on you, kebmo, to reason with canaus01?
By kebmo at 10,Sep,18 07:33 other posts of kebmo 
No. I don't care about canaus and I have no desire to get involved with with him.
You can, however, count on me to contact the next person that I feel deserves to be contacted before I vote to delete or not delete them.
By bella! at 10,Sep,18 07:57 other posts of bella! 
Gee, thanks.
By kebmo at 10,Sep,18 22:52 other posts of kebmo 
In today's issue of jonsi18 vs roundandbrown, I sent roundandbrown a PM stating the risks if she didn't delete photo at issue. She deleted it. Problem solved.
By bella! at 10,Sep,18 22:57 other posts of bella! 
Are you suggesting that Andthisisme did something different? As Andthisisme stated, he contacted two members that day, one member edited his profile and who knows what Canaus01 did, because he blacklisted both me and Andthisisme.
By kebmo at 10,Sep,18 23:02 other posts of kebmo 
No, I'm stating that my word is good.

By Andthisisme at 11,Sep,18 05:51 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thank you for picking up the baton on my behalf. I think that experience shows us that some people see even the most well meaning and friendliest of messages as some sort of interference in their right to do as they wish unhindered. To try to understand their logic is a waste of time. We just have to continue doing what we think is right.

By #562152 at 09,Sep,18 18:34
Anthisisme, your argument is like saying,,why do right when no one notices. You are a decent guy and tried to help,don't let this jerk deny the next member from getting your help. And don't think it's not appreciated. The new member was thankful, and I, having been in the place of the new member wants people like you to care like you did. My savior was Bella (yes, we did but heads, but she did it right). I venture to say we all step on the other side of the line once in a while, but, if we are reminded why we shouldn't it would make for a better site. Don't stop being you.
By Andthisisme at 09,Sep,18 22:33 other posts of Andthisisme 
Thank you for the perspective. Bella! made the same point, and of course you are both right. I shouldn’t let one guy’s behaviour alter my own, thank you for the generous comments too, they really are appreciated.
By #562152 at 09,Sep,18 22:40
not generous,,just true,,
By Andthisisme at 09,Sep,18 22:41 other posts of Andthisisme 
You are very kind, thank you.

By bella! at 09,Sep,18 16:38 other posts of bella! 
If it makes any difference to you, canaus01 blacklisted me, too.

His actions and lack of decency will not sway me from attempting to stop the next member from being deleted because they made a poor choice.
By Andthisisme at 09,Sep,18 22:28 other posts of Andthisisme 
You are right of course, I shouldn’t let one person’s behaviour affect my own. Thanks for the perspective reminder.

By *kmadeau* at 09,Sep,18 18:29 other posts of *kmadeau* 
yeah man, this is Ridiculous and that's a result of how much unfair things here happen anytime. And this second guy with his fake pic from Internet, he was for sure granted and a lot of points ( when on the 1st place on Main Page!)

Adult Discussion Forum