Embarrassing Stories
Tell Your Story!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Border Wall ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by retro57 at 09,Nov,18 05:12  other posts of retro57
What really gets me is that we do need a wall, all we have to do lock up those who hire them, no jobs, no reason to come, funny thing its already a Law no one enforces !!! U.S. Code Title 8 Chapter 12 Subchapter II Part VIII 1324a , 8 U.S. Code 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens

Similar topics: 1.what you think of her?   2.7 PRECUM shots   3.Smooth Pussy!   4.TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME 2   5.National Emergency in Effect !!  

New Comment

By phart at 10,Nov,18 09:37 other posts of phart 
Do a little research and you will find that alot of liberals and democrats hire illegals.Now,granted,conservitives do as well.But not to the same extent.
You see,here is the logic of the thing.Bearnie Sanders and his kind want everyone to get college degrees and get tech jobs. Sounds good in theory except it is done with your money and there is no American citizens left to haul the garbage,build buildings and drive taxi's and so on.
So here is where the cheap labor **** immigrants come in.
They do the hard labor,for low pay.
Democrats can't "own" slaves as they did back before Abe Lincoln freed them. So they have to resort to paying and using illegals.
By retro57 at 12,Nov,18 01:00 other posts of retro57 
Most Liberals do not own businesses, or farms. I have noticed that all you do blame everyone else for the problems. Suggest that you turn off Rush crap and do some real homework! Do you realize Russia is knocking on our back door. Better compare the specs between the Mig31 and the F16, and this is just for starters. Also check out the Shanghai Pact. And now we placings thousands of troops on the border, Hum does this sound like another Pearl Harbor. I have read many of your threads. Same thing over and over, I was in the Navy. All I can is when you see the bright light bend over and kiss your ass bye. I could go on but why, Knock off the Right BS,... Russia and China are not playing anymore. More food for you in WW1 America waged a war against Russia and we got our ass kicked.

By kebmo at 12,Nov,18 04:21 other posts of kebmo 
Haha Phart that's probably the funniest shit you've written on this site. Go ahead and read what you wrote and more importantly what you insinuated.

The Democrats are out to get you, grab y'er guns!
By phart at 12,Nov,18 11:09 other posts of phart 
Hehehe, think it's funny? Wait until all the people have college degrees and are "overqualified" for postions that don't require a colleg degree.No one to do the labor,nothing gets done.
Until you put in for a job and get told,"Hey,I like you but the college degree says you are overqualified for the job,sorry", you won't understand.
Reminds me of a joke, All the bodies organs decided 1 day they were tired of the smelly anus hanging around and wanted to evict it. It just stopped working and in a few days, all the bodies organs were at the bargining table wanting to talk serious bussiness!
By JustWill at 12,Nov,18 11:36 other posts of JustWill 
How many times has your college degree disqualified you from getting a job?
By phart at 12,Nov,18 16:47 other posts of phart 
Twice.Boy this will rerail the thread but you ask!

I tried to go to work for a landscape company because I love that type work,but they felt since i had a degree in electronics that after they spent the time training me I would move on to another job in my field of study.
2'd time I was laid off from my first job and in order to get the umeployment check each week I was expected to put in for jobs as I saw them open. I went about jobs at hardware stores and what not,looking to earn my living,and the degree got in the way.The same attitude as the first 1,"you will leave after a while and we will have wasted the time training you".

The third job it affected in a positive manner was the 1 I was retired from on disablity due to a accident.I was hired for a job I was over qualified for but it got me on the books so they could later transfer me to a job that I fit in.

It is not about the person being bad or good,it is the operating theory that if you hire someone over qualified for the job, they will leave and you will have frequant turn around. Not profitable,and not the best way to get the job done with your current employees.They can't work for baby sitting basicly.
I was into electronics big time when i was young and the guidance counselors at schools get a kickback when they refer k1ds to a college. I was told I was really good material for a certain degree and jobs were plentiful.At that moment they were.But when I got the diploma, that same company trying to hire folks when I started college,was laying them off.
Writing programs for the Apple 2E and replacing capacitors on a circut board was no longer in demand.
A college education can be a good thing for the right person.It shows a perspective employer the person is capable and willing to dedicate themselves to a long term goal and wants to make a better way for themselves.

Now to get the thread back on track!lolThese folks coming accross the border,are they wanting to better themselve,or just bum? If we could do a experiment and put 100 of the people in a building with food,water and so forth,and put another 100 in a college dorm and give them a free 4 year degree in structural engineeering to design the new bridges we need in this country, where would those 200 people be in 10 years after this experiment? How many would still be in that building mad because the beans were not refried and how many would be working in a sky scraper using Cad to design a new overpass?
I bet the results would be, 160 eating beans, 40 working.And not really depending on their education level.It would go back to attitude.

By retro57 at 12,Nov,18 23:55 other posts of retro57 
Start your own Business, Its what I did, and owned and ran it for over 20 years. As far illegals' go when you don't have a green card or SS card it's pretty damn hard to get a legal job let alone government aid. I feel sorry for you , so full of ****. For what? Like I said lock up those who hire them, You claim you college educated- Then do your homework. Cannot stand Bigots period.
You do know the earth is a round ball in space, or so you believe its still flat. Ex-Navy Vet.....

By #559941 at 13,Nov,18 02:08
Now you're talkin..

By #559941 at 12,Nov,18 13:01
Make America Great Again ... 8% of all illegals come to work.. The rest is handouts 92%.. The NET is bullshit..

By kebmo at 12,Nov,18 17:39 other posts of kebmo 
Phart you just don't understand why people want to live in the US and Canada. Legal immigrants in Canada and I assume the US too, often take jobs that they are overqualified for. They are cab drivers, they pick fruits and vegetables, they work in restaurants and hotels etc. but they don't speak English (or French in Canada) very well. The reason they do this is so that they can make a better life for their chiidren. They work hard to give their chiidren (particularly girls) an education. It's an investment in their family's future.

Keep in mind that it is totally legal for people to come to the US and Canada seeking asylum because of issues in their home countries. American and Canadian laws state that they have to be able to at least apply for asylum. That's one very important fact that a lot of people seem to forget or overlook.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Oh, and about that wall. You show me a 20 foot wall and I'll show you a 21 foot ladder.
By retro57 at 13,Nov,18 00:07 other posts of retro57 
That's a good one, What about the 1 mile rabbit hole that was made, let alone oceans on both sides ( we have put up a 20 net, Hehe)

By Scorpio69 at 09,Nov,18 09:26 other posts of Scorpio69 
Oh boy!

Be prepared to be accused of being a racist who doesn't care about anyone other than yourself. OR The other argument...

Uhhhh, uhhh, yeah! Let's just build a wall that doesn't work, around the entire country and isolate ourselves from everyone. Here's the other part of what they will say... "Sound Familiar"

And of course, the best for last... Meh, what happened to give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.

Your a self absorbed racist pig!

It's coming, prepare yourself. We should have no concerns about our border's just LIKE every other country in the world that has NO border control whatsoever. Everyone should be FREE to move about as they see fit and suck off that countries resources, OR do whatever they wish to do in that country. It's working superbly in France.

Me however, couldn't agree more with you. 😉
By #559941 at 12,Nov,18 13:02
Make America Great Again ... 8% of all illegals come to work.. The rest is handouts 92%.. The NET is bullshit..
By retro57 at 13,Nov,18 00:01 other posts of retro57 
And they wonder how Hitler came into power. Propaganda is what is destroying this country. You really need to learn Russian, It's folks like falling for this crap, they will walk in take this country without firing a shot. America has always been great it's the greed that killing it, and you falling victim to it hook line and sinker, Wake up. Da! George Carlin once said there is a Big Club and you ain't in it, How true...
By #559941 at 13,Nov,18 02:07
The best thing people can do for their country is to vote..

By JustWill at 12,Nov,18 11:34 other posts of JustWill 
I am sorry you got passed over for that promotion to Chief Cabbage Picker that you wanted so badly, but is it necessary to take your anger out on all the other farm workers?

Adult Discussion Forum