Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Merry Christmas To All...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by 2nice at 25,Dec,18 13:56  other posts of 2nice
There is something about this time year that makes one reflect. Despite the petty differences and disputes. We are a community here. I’ve grown even closer to a number of you as I look back on 2018.

Everyone. Please continue to support the best site on the net, SYD/SYC.

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.MERRY CHRISTMAS.   2.Merry christmas all...   3.MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ROUTEMASTER   4.Sharing Christmas genital decorations and card ideas!   5.MERRY CHRISTMAS  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 26,Dec,18 18:36 other posts of JustWill 
Merry Christmas, Mr. Yumm!
Pondering your Christmas PACKAGE as an actual CHRISTMAS package does all kinds of wonky things to the Space/Time Continuum...

By jt36013 at 26,Dec,18 09:54 other posts of jt36013 
Merry Christmas... and don't burn those nice chestnuts on an open fire... that would be a shame...

By #562152 at 25,Dec,18 15:51
Merry Xmas, "2",,that was "nice". I, for one, .love your decorated "Xmas tree". You may use "my avenue" any time you like. Even if we don't always see eye-to-eye.

I'll be waiting:x :x
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

[deleted image]

By bella! at 25,Dec,18 14:20 other posts of bella! 
Nice sentiment, 2nice, and yes, I would like to see more people "put their money where their mouth is"! Rather than just say that this is the "best" site, a site like no other, I would like to see them dig into their pockets and show that they mean it. If I recall correctly, CountryCouple54 figured out that it was approximately $ .38 USD daily, to enjoy a paid membership and I suspect that wherever you live, whatever form of currency you use, it is equally affordable. Who can't afford $ .38 per day?

Hey, be for real, was this the only avenue you could use to post a picture of your dong?

By Ray10754 at 25,Dec,18 14:17 other posts of Ray10754 
Merry Christmas to you also

Adult Discussion Forum