pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Dad/Son relationship

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by up-for-it at 29,Dec,18 09:19  other posts of up-for-it
As with many things in life there seem to be many interpretations of the term Dad/Son relationship.

To me it has always been an older man and a fairly younger man having a relationship that also included a sexual relationship. That doesn't always mean they are a couple as they both can have other relationships

Lately i noticed there are more interpretations of the term Dad/Son in a sexual way

One for for example is where two men of about the same age take on the role of dad and son,one acting like a much younger person

I would love to see more interpretations, what you think about them,what that kind of relationship has meant for you,etc

Please stay respectfull to eachother as some will not aprove to some of the interpretations

Similar topics: 1.Who lost their relationship over SYD / SYC   2.sex in relationship,,,   3.masturbating when in a relationship   4.what if i said i want one suggar daddy relationship   5.Flirting with others while in a relationship.  

New Comment

Comments:
By bil47 at 29,Dec,18 13:43 other posts of bil47 
"Age play" between two adult men regardless of actual age (the older man can still role-play being the "boy"). Playing out **** (i n c e s t) fantasies, without actual **** (i n c e s t).

By Andthisisme at 29,Dec,18 11:22 other posts of Andthisisme 
In Ancient Greece a pedagogic relationship was between a young married man and a prepubescent b0y in which the older man initiates the younger person into social life and sexual intimacy. Ancient Greeks would not have understood the terms homosexual and heterosexual the only thing that mattered was the attraction that the man feels.

By #463848 at 29,Dec,18 09:39
If one of the males had a small penis, he could role play the younger.

Adult Discussion Forum