Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Communicating Yyour Emotions For Another Via Music

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #569341 at 18,Mar,19 11:56
I’ve always found music as a great comminicator. One of my ex-gf’s names these 2 songs as ours (hers in relation to me):
only registered users can see external links

Anyone else agree? Please share👍👍👍

Similar topics: 1.Sex Music?   2.music and sexual memories   3.*MUSIC CHAT*   4.MY MUSIC MY WAY   5.MY MUSIC MY WAY  

New Comment

Comments:
By #569341 at 03,Apr,19 04:49
A song for a friend on here who has backstabbed me for the last time; and whom has now joined my very exclusive club of 2 members that i genuinely dislike (a membership to which club has to be earnt through repeated pathetic displays of behaviour): only registered users can see external links

By #159671 at 23,Mar,19 14:22
There is no art, nothing yet produced by man or woman, that can so quickly and effectively communicate mood and feeling as music. All other art pales by comparison - yes, even pics of dicks and pussy.
By #569341 at 26,Mar,19 10:12
Agreed

By Buzuzul at 26,Mar,19 00:44 other posts of Buzuzul 
Completely agree with you. It’s often a great way for hidden messages expessing feelings you can’t describe or even to shy to say it out loud. I can’t understand how ppl listen to songs and don’t care about the lyrics at all.

It’s also unbelievable how simple a song force your brain to recreate the initial moment - the moment when it becomes the song of two hearts

Anyway. Great songs. Especially the xx ! Shows the different between musicians and performer just singing songs for reputation and money and not feeling it
By #569341 at 26,Mar,19 10:12
For some people, music can express what they want to express better and more directly than they can themselves...and sometimes it conveys itself more honestly/genuinely as a form of communication than the words of even those who express themselves well can do with their own words👍👍👍

By #358797 at 26,Mar,19 09:46
This one speaks to my soul and applies to a few people in my life.
By #569341 at 26,Mar,19 10:06
You put me onto this guy a few months before i rejoined. His style of rap is not really my thing (but the songs i mentioned in the title comment of this thread aren’t really my thing either); however, this song and its lyrics have some good and serious emotional connotations. R.I.P. to the guy!!! Reminds me of a different generation and genre version of Darby Crash (The Germs) - both died much too young, but burnt BRIGHT

By #578610 at 23,Mar,19 15:17
We have had several songs that meant something to both of us and each is still gives us a special moment/feeling when we hear them, but, this Aretha Franklin song is our favorite.

I Say a Little Prayer
--------------------------------------- added after 31 seconds

Yes, I know, it is soupy.

By #581577 at 22,Mar,19 17:49
when imma angry or upset i always listen to music.

By #581577 at 22,Mar,19 17:48
my latest ex gf's and my (our) song was - a thousand years by christina perri. any one agree

By #487013 at 19,Mar,19 02:21
Recently a much loved friend passed away. We had drifted apart over the years mainly due to fact she got heavily into drugs. Prior to her death she tried to reach out to me and a few others but she kind of burned her bridges. It’s been eating at me every since I learned of her death. At her services this song was played and it hit me so hard. I felt as if she was speaking the words to all of us that weren’t in good terms. I had a hard time tracking it down. It’s not my type of music normally but the words hit me hard. Crazy how powerful a song can be.

By 2nice at 19,Mar,19 15:30 other posts of 2nice 
That’s what makes music so great. Sorry to hear about your friend though.

By #569341 at 19,Mar,19 13:26
Anyone who is part of music group has heard me talk about this rendition of Bob Dylan’s “Girl From the North Country” as a duet with Johnny Cash knows that this was the song of me and my ex-gf of 2&1/2yrs that i met on here 6yrs ago (she’s from north of me and is Cash [conservative right] and i’m Dulsn [moderate left]). It’s a great song and they just complement each othet so perfectly: only registered users can see external links

By 2nice at 19,Mar,19 00:11 other posts of 2nice 
I’m digging both of them, especially the first one.
By #569341 at 19,Mar,19 13:05
You’re a music man like me, Nice - not surprised that you’d be open to both of them (((: 👍🥃🥃🥃

By #581484 at 18,Mar,19 22:24
not really my style of music
By #569341 at 19,Mar,19 13:04
As i said to toohey, mate . I wasn’t broadcasting the songs, i was asking if anyone else had songs that partners had attributed the meanings/messages of to you (or vice versa). I don’t like either group, but when someone attaches you to the sentiment of them...

By toohey at 18,Mar,19 14:39 other posts of toohey 
I agree: they are completely yours. I have no interest in them.
By #569341 at 19,Mar,19 12:59
Neither, tooh - but when a partner dedicates a song to you that is so emotionslly poignant, it breaks the walls of ehat genre/s of music you like and touches you 👍🥃

Adult Discussion Forum