Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Sucking your own dick

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #584954 at 19,Apr,19 13:49
I recently tried this again, just about able, but in my teens, this was regular fun. Guess there's others out there who can, so share your stories or pics, while i start my yoga again,..

Similar topics: 1.Sucking Cum Out -- Shooting In The Mouth   2.Thinking about sucking a dick   3.piss play   4.COCK SUCKING DREAMS   5.Do you have dreams where you're sucking your own dick? Someone else's?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #583549 at 18,May,19 10:16
When I was younger I could get my mouth on my cocks head and get a creamy drink! I am not that flexible anymore. Although it still tastes good!

By lovetolickyou at 18,May,19 04:14 other posts of lovetolickyou 
When I was young I could do it. I've never had anyone do it as well as I could myself. I sucked as many loads as I could before it became difficult to do. Now, I need to settle for eating my cum, and remembering how it felt to caress my glans with my tongue while I was shooting.

By Apantyhoselovr at 18,May,19 03:59 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
when i was 12 i did everynight for about 4 mo and swallowed then poof! overnight i couldn't get close

By #584954 at 09,May,19 04:44
Went for it again, some suck_cess. Video recorded it for tips , bit sore the day after..

By wycowboy at 07,May,19 21:06 other posts of wycowboy 
I'd like to but.......too old.....too fat and.......my dick just isn't long enough

By Apantyhoselovr at 07,May,19 18:00 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
i learned when i was 12 that i could being patient end up with about 3 inches in my mouth. needless to say every night then i got a free cumshot
By #584954 at 07,May,19 18:05
Tried again last night, some success, sore today tho.

By smokieb69 at 30,Apr,19 11:04 other posts of smokieb69 
Yes, I do it and I am over 40. Check out my pics. Preferably have a hot bath first, always at night - never in the morning, take your time and don’t force anything

By #585568 at 27,Apr,19 01:47
Yeah I'm considering yoga myself. At 15 years old I could maybe 3/4 of my hard cock in my mouth and genuinely suck myself off. Likewise I tried again recently and couldn't get my knob within a foot of my lips,possibly 2 ft even.

I really wish I can relearn how to be flexible and stretch. At 15 I was all enthusiasm and sucking as hard as I could. Now I've turned 40 and have a lot of real world experience and extensive knowledge on how to suck cock like a pro I can only imagine what I could do to myself now
By #584954 at 30,Apr,19 05:21
Think I may try to fuck my own ass too.. worth a try.

By #586396 at 22,Apr,19 03:01
yea i just finished answering the ejaculate tasting topic.
stretch, drink some water, BREATHE! go slowly then relax and go farther. remember to breathe and if it hurts stop and work on your flexiblity before attempting again. eventually it will be in your mouth and its all downhill from there!
my favorite move was to roll onto my back and hump my face.

By #584883 at 20,Apr,19 23:45
Wish I could, every time I look at my cat while he is licking and cleaning his privates, I think...if I could do that, I could of saved a fortune on drinks over the years!
By #584954 at 21,Apr,19 06:03
It's not all that difficult, and more about breathing correctly and slow but steady progress than anything else. I think if you've got 6 inches, it's possible.
By #584883 at 21,Apr,19 07:40
Good to know, thanks!

Adult Discussion Forum